Could She Really be a Cougar? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been dreaming of this from the moment I saw you in your kitchen," Cody said as he raised one of her legs to rest on his shoulder. "When you looked at my cock, I knew we were going to end up in bed. I promised you a fuck like no other. Are you ready?"

Dede's mouth had gone so dry, she could only nod.

Cody positioned his tip at her opening. "Are you wet enough?"

She nodded. He moved inside her in one, long, slow thrust. Dede felt her vagina was going to rip, but she breathed through her mouth, and her muscles relaxed enough to welcome the cock. When he was all the way in, Cody bent forward and kissed her. His kiss was tender, and only added to the unworldly feeling she was experiencing with the large organ stretching her cunt.

Cody began pulling out slowly and plunging back in. He released her leg and she was able to push back to meet his thrusts. As her secretions increased, so did his tempo until he was pounding her. Each time he reached his limit, and his balls bounced on her ass, Dede grunted. After a couple minutes, her grunts morphed to moans and finally to loud groans. Cody was now moving at a pace that left no time for any recovery. Her cries became one continuous and erotic sound. Dede knew she had a couple smaller orgasms, but felt the pressure building to something big and frightening. She had never before felt this turned on.

Cody now positioned both legs on his shoulder and held her hips as he drilled her. Dede felt one hand move from her hip. In a few seconds she felt something cold against her anus.

"Oh, no, Cody. I can't..."

"You want your ass played with. I saw you do it."

Her butt was covered with juices flowing from her pussy as Cody continued his screwing. Twisting the bullet, he pushed it past the sphincter. "Oh, sweet fuck," Dede screamed.

When it was securely inserted, Cody turned it on, and dialed up the highest setting. "No, no," screamed Dede, not caring if her voice carried.

Cody pounded harder than ever. Sweat covered his entire body. He could feel the vibrations transfer through the thin membrane onto his cock. It drove him to the edge. Grasping Dede's hips, he slammed her hard. With one hand on the bullet, he moved his other to her clit. All his weight was on his knees as he knelt in front of her. He pinched her clit and that was it. She was bucking with him and cumming. He could hold back no longer, and his sweet release came finally. He thrust several more times as he emptied himself into the condom. Dede twitched uncontrollably beneath him.

He turned off the vibe, and pulled it from her. Easing her legs back to the bed, he pulled his softening cock from her pussy. He lay beside her and kissed her lips. Looking at the clock, he saw that they were making love for five minutes. It seemed longer, but he knew it was because of the intensity with which they fucked.

Dede rolled into his arms and closed her eyes. Darkness fell, even though the sunlight burned into the room.

Dede awoke some time later as she felt her sex lips parting. Cody was behind her and entered with the assistance of some lube. His hand pressed against her stomach, holding her steady as he reached his limit.

"You're ready for more?" she asked.

"Hey, I'm young and supposed to be ready, remember?"

This time Cody moved at a slow and steady pace, allowing Dede to climb the mountain little by little. He played with her clit and teased her breasts. After ten minutes, she hovered on the edge. "Oh, this is so nice, Cody. I'm so enjoying it."

"Me, too, Dede." He pulled back until just the tip of his dick was trapped by her lips. Without warning, he jammed back in. Dede caught her breath and squeezed her thighs together. With four more hard thrusts, she went over the edge. Although nowhere as intense as her orgasm from the previous fucking, this one was just as satisfying.

Cody withdrew. He pulled his condom free, knotted it and dropped it next to the one already on the floor. Dede rolled over and bent to lick his softening dick clean. When she had removed all trace of his semen, she nestled in his arms. This time they both slept entangled together.

Dede thought she heard something, but it seemed so far away. Keeping her eyes closed, she snuggled tight against the hard body next to her. As she was about to drift off, she heard the noise again. Finally, she opened one eye to see Mae standing in the doorway and knocking on the jamb. She wore a long gauzy caftan that allowed her toned body to peek through.

"What day is it?" Dede asked.

Mae laughed and poured three glasses of champagne. "Honey, it's about an hour after you single-handedly broke the noise restriction barrier in this community. My god, girl, you can scream."

Mae looked at the two used condoms on the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed, and handed a flute to Dede. Pushing herself up, Dede took a sip. The cold liquid ran down her parched throat, and she put the glass back to her mouth and drained it. Cody began to stir and rolled onto his back. Mae grinned as took a mouthful of champagne, and then dribbled it onto his cock.

"Whoa," he cried. Mae bent quickly, and licked it off.

"I think that was the best wake-up call I ever had," Cody said as he sat and rested against the headboard. Dede handed him a glass of champagne, and the three toasted silently. "So, I guess things went pretty well," Mae said.

Grinning, Dede and Cody exchanged a look.

"Mae, let me put it this way. Dede is a most beautiful, passionate and responsive woman. I consider myself the most fortunate man alive right now."

In spite of her snarky nature, Mae had no snappy response. She could see Dede holding back a tear. She could not speak, so she drank.

"So, do I get a turn?" Mae asked.

"That's up to Dede," said Cody. "But, if she says yes, first there is still something she and I need to do."

"What?" asked Dede.

"I'm going to take your ass like it's never been taken before."

Both Dede and Mae gasped at his boldness.

"I'm ready," he said.

"I guess I should go," said Mae with some regret.

"Why don't you help me get Dede ready?'

"Really?' said Mae.

He rolled Dede onto her stomach. Gently he lifted her hips until her butt was in the air, and her head rested on the bed. Stroking her thighs, he eased them apart. Her butt and pussy were now exposed. He massaged her cheeks trying to start the process of relaxing her sphincter.

"Before I use the lube," Cody said, "you should do your thing."

Mae moved behind her friend. For a long time she had wanted to be with Dede; now that time was here. Beginning with soft kisses on her cheeks, Mae covered the smooth flesh. Next, she buried her face between Dede's legs, licked her pussy and moved her tongue along, past her butt hole and to the top of her crack. Dede let out a long sigh. As Mae prepared to repeat her action, she saw that her friend was already wet. She spent more time exploring the open pussy with her tongue. Dede squirmed and moved her butt from side to side. Mae slipped one finger inside Dede's pussy, and then using the liquid on her tongue licked Dede's butt hole.

"Oh, yes," said Dede.

"Hold her steady, Cody."

Cody moved behind Mae, his cock pushed between her ass cheeks. He reached around her, and grabbed Dede's hips. Mae moved forward and tongued the tight opening. Dede tried to pull away, but Cody held her fast. Mae began to work the point of her tongue inside, savoring the salty and musky taste. Dede was crying out with every thrust of her friend's tongue. Mae pulled her finger from Dede's pussy, and pushed the wet digit against the opening. Slowly the sphincter relaxed ,and Mae was deep into her anus. She pumped for what seemed to Dede like ages. When Mae retracted her finger, Dede sighed in frustration. Her disappointment soon ended as her friend's tongue went deeper, now that the muscle had loosened. As Mae feasted on her rear, Cody reached for the lube.

Mae felt the tube being pushed into her hand. Slowly, she stopped lapping Dede's ass, and squeezed a large glop of lube onto her fingers. She covered the outside of her friends rosebud, and then pushed inside to coat the first few inches. She repeated lubing her friend's butt, eventually working two fingers in with tons of Astroglide.

"Dede, I can assure you I have no diseases. Could I do this without a condom?"

"No," Dede whispered.

"Mae, get me ready," he commanded.

Mae looked at the hard, red cock. She bent and took it in her mouth. Taking time to adjust to its thickness, she soon began to suck and bob up and down.

"That's enough for now. Condom and lube me."

Mae pulled a condom from the stash in the drawer, and rolled it on him. She then coated his erection with the lube.

"Put me inside Dede."

As he leaned forward, hands on Dede's hips, Mae took his cock and guided it to the glistening opening in her friend's rear. Cody let his cockhead rest at the opening. Slowly he pushed forward, and Dede cried out.

"Play with her clit, Mae."

Mae reached under Dede, and rubbed the hard clit. Dede grunted, and pushed back to capture the first two inches of the big cock at her ass. Cody held still until he felt the slightest loosening of Dede's muscles. Mae kept stimulating Dede with her fingers, and Dede moaned louder and louder. Taking firm hold of her hips, Cody pushed forward slowly. Dede asked him to pause. Cody remained still with his cock a few inches inside her.

"Mae, use your fingers in her," Cody prompted.

Mae slipped two fingers inside Dede as her other hand still stimulated her friend's clit. She had wanted to touch her friend for a long time. Now as Dede tried to accommodate Cody, Mae was fulfilling her fantasy. Within a few moments, Dede said she was ready. Cody held her hips and slowly moved forward. Dede was breathing through her mouth and grunting softly. Within a minute he was buried in her ass.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, that feels so fucking good," said Dede.

Knowing she was ready, Cody started fucking her ass. His tempo built as her muscles stretched to the limit, and relaxed as much as they could. Mae still had two fingers in Dede's pussy as she massaged her friend's clit. She could feel Cody's cock moving in and out with just the membrane separating her finger from it.

Dede had a small orgasm, but Cody did not slow down. His body was covered with sweat, and he grunted with every thrust. With two fingers pumping her pussy and another finger working her clit, Dede was quickly losing any sense of propriety. She screamed for Cody to fuck her ass harder.

"I'm close," said Cody. "Let's finish big. Can you suck her clit?"

Mae dropped to her back, and slid underneath. She marveled at the sight of Cody's cock pounding in and out, and his balls slapping at Dede's pussy. She kept one finger inside her friend and wrapped her lips on the clit. It took some effort because of the hectic thrusting.

Dede was breathing hard, and making wild sounds. "Now," shouted Cody. "Do it."

Using her teeth, Mae trapped Dede's bud with her teeth and pulled it while jamming the tip of her tongue hard against the bud. Cody rammed as hard as he could and slapped Dede's ass. She screamed, and he yelled as his orgasm burst inside his condom still deep in her butt. Dede's pussy was running like a hose. Mae just lapped softly, but could feel her friend contracting around her fingers in her vagina.

"Need to lie down," Dede said.

Mae scooted out and her friend collapsed face down on the bed. Cody slowly extracted his cock, and stripped off the condom. His cock was soft and wet. He looked at Mae, and smiled. Getting up he walked to the bathroom to clean up.

Mae saw tears running down her friend's cheeks. She lay next to Dede, and stroked her naked back. Cody returned, and lay on the other side. He reached down, and pulled the sheet up to cover them. In a few moments the three fell asleep.

When Dede finally woke up, she was in bed spooning Cody. As she came fully awake, the memories of what happened in this bed came rushing back. She became aware of the hard nipples pressed into her back. She moved her head, and Mae's lips caressed her cheeks.

"How ya doing, sweetie?"

Dede exhaled and replied. "I have never felt like this with sex, Mae. Every nerve in my body was humming. Thank you, I couldn't have done this without you."

Mae kissed the back of Dede's neck, and answered, "My pleasure." Dede turned to face her friend. Their eyes locked and then their lips met. The kiss was long, soft and sweet. Dede felt both love and desire as their bodies touched.

"I think we crossed some barriers," she said pulling her mouth away.

"It's all good with me," Mae said. "Regrets on your part?"

"No, none." She kissed Mae, and was the first to offer her tongue. They kissed for a long time. Dede felt Cody stir behind her.

"Hey," he said.

Both women smiled.

"Gotta pee," Cody said. "Don't go anywhere. OK?"

"We won't," said Dede.

As Cody stood, Mae got out of bed. "Where're you going?" asked Dede.

"Help him pee, of course."

Mae followed Cody's tight, naked butt into the bathroom. He turned as he noticed her behind him.

"Allow me," she said. She lifted the toilet seat, and took his cock in her hands. She gently pulled him forward. She tilted the head up, and licked it.

"Mae, I have to pee really bad."

"Fine," she said with an exaggerated sigh. She pointed the tip toward the bowl. Cody let out a breath, and tried to relax. In a couple of seconds his bladder responded, and a strong stream began to flow. Mae directed his cock so the stream moved around the bowl. When the last drops trickled down, she shook his dick. She pulled his cock, and his body turned to face her. She guided his still soft member into her mouth.

Mae could taste a faint remnant of pee, but it didn't bother her. She was amazed that, even limp, Cody's cock filled her mouth. She played her tongue into his pee hole. She could hear him groan. As his cock thickened, Mae cupped his balls. They filled her palm. Using two hands, she was able to isolate one nut while she continued to suck his cock. She gently squeezed his nut and Cody reacted my pushing forward and moving his cock deeper into her throat.

Mae let his cock fall from her mouth ,and pushed it aside. She took the nut into her mouth and sucked hard.

"Jesus, Mae. Oh, god that feels good." She continued sucking and licking the nut as his cock continued to stiffen. She quickly switched back, and began to move her head up and down. When she had him completely hard, she pulled off.

"Come on, luv, back to bed." She grabbed his cock and led him back to the bedroom.

"Dede, honey, look what I found." Dede stared at her friend's thin fingers wrapped around the thick cock.

"Nice. What are you going to do with it?"

"Going to put a nice condom on it, and watch him fuck you doggy style, of course."

Dede felt a new flow of moisture between her lips. She smiled, and rolled onto her tummy. Slowly she lifted her ass until it was up in the air and her head rested on a pillow. She could hear the drawer open, the foil rip and a sigh from Cody.

Dede was amazed at how easily she was learning to give herself over to this newfound sexuality. It had been too long for her to have denied her cravings, and she was leaving doubt and inhibition behind. As she felt Mae's fingers playing along her lips and opening her vagina, Dede realized that she was more than ready to explore new experiences with her friend.

Her breath caught as Cody's broad tip pushed inside. He grabbed her hips, and slowly moved forward until his pubic hair was tight against her ass cheeks. She asked him to pause for a bit. She said it was not that he was hurting her as much as she wanted to enjoy the feeling of fullness he brought her. His cock made contact with every inch of her. She contracted her vaginal walls around him, and held him tight.

"Fuck, Dede, that feels so good," he said. He bent forward, and kissed her back while he slid a hand around to tease her hanging breast.

As she relaxed her vagina, Cody slowly pulled back, and pushed back in. He built up from slow to frenetic. Dede put her hands against the headboard to give her leverage. Mae lay next to her, smiling encouragement. Cody was pumping hard, and Dede matched his eagerness by ramming her rear back to accept his thrusts. It seemed like they were going at it for hours.

"Dede, I'm not going to cum. Had too much of you before. I'll stay hard and you let me know when you've had enough." He buried his shaft to its length.

"Cody, I'm exhausted. I've had a couple orgasms. Let's take a break."

Cody pulled out, his erection bouncing. Dede fell forward on the bed. Mae let her hand fall onto the hard shaft.

"Not going to just waste that are you?"

"Any suggestions?" he asked.

"Lie down," she commanded.

Cody flopped onto his back. Mae straddled his thighs, keeping one hand on his erection.

"Dede, is this OK?"

Dede turned her head to see her best friend on top of Cody. Even if she could endure another round right now, she knew what Mae needed.

"Go for it, love."

Mae moved up and raised her hips. When her pussy was hovering over the tip of Cody's erection, she eased herself down.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Cody, I know you must be tired, so just lay there. I'll do most of the work."

Dede watched as her friend kept her promise. Mae rode Cody with abandon. She cared little that Dede was watching, and did not seem too concerned if Cody was enjoying it. She rode for her own pleasure, and it seemed she was extracting every ounce of sex she could.

She cried out a couple times when an orgasm hit, but kept the tempo at a fast pace. Her vocal expression became louder and raunchier as she seemed to near the end. With one final thrust down to take every inch of Cody, she cried out and her body shook. Sweat poured off her, and her eyes were closed. Slowly she collapsed onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her head.

"Guess it wasn't bad?" he said.

"I'm ruined," she answered. "Never had one like that before."

"I want a remembrance of this day," he said.

"Meaning?" asked Mae.

"Picture."

Mae and Dede's eyes met. They could read the agreement in each other. "Get your phone, Cody," said Mae.

He pulled his phone from his jeans and crawled back into bed to rest between the two women. He held it out, and took a selfie. They looked and the picture showed the three of them with broad smiles. You could just see the tops of the breasts of the women.

"You can't use this as a trophy to show your friends," said Mae. "If we hear that you did, we will never see or talk with you again. Understood?"

"I wouldn't do that. I want this for myself. This has been the best afternoon of my life and I want to have a picture that helps to capture how we all felt."

"Cody, you're the best fuck I've ever had," said Mae. "How do you know who to please us? You're still so young."

"I had a great teacher," he said and laughed. "Well, she was my teacher in high school. We re-met when I was a sophomore in college. We ran into each other at the beach. She was wearing a sexy two piece. I sat down and told her she didn't look anything like the teacher I had for English. You can imagine my shock when she reached over and pulled my swim suit out. She looked at my cock, and said I didn't look like the student she had. We spent the rest of the day and the week at her beach rental. She helped me understand that sex with an older woman was about more than fucking. She liked the fucking, but she also taught me how to appreciate the subtleties of a woman's body. Seems, like she was a pretty good teacher, right?"

"She has earned my undying gratitude," said Mae. "Would I know her?"

"Probably, but I'm not saying her name. That wouldn't be fair."