Country Club Dues

Story Info
David helps Beatrice with the Country Club books.
3.6k words
4.36
25.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**NOTE: Any reuse of names is out of laziness, not due to any sort of continuity. You're welcome to make your own mental connections, but there is no intention to do so on my part. =)

_______________________________________________________________

"One lump or two?" Lacey asked as she poured a cup of tea.

"Two would be lovely," answered Beatrice. Now why don't we get down to what you're probably dying to hear about. Your application."

"Oh that would be great! We've been on the edge of our seats all week."

"Oh my dear! I'm sorry to put you through that stress! It must have been hard to focus on unpacking and organizing your new home! Although I must say, I wouldn't know it from how beautiful your home is.

"Oh thank you! It was actually a nice distraction. We used to belong to our club back home, and we loved the sense of community. We're really hoping we can become a part of the Sandy Shores community."

"Well between you and me, your application looks absolutely perfect. Plus we're always looking for young couples like you. Do you work?"

"Not at the moment," Lacey replied. "I had to quit my job when we moved. I'm hoping to find something at the local private middle school when the school year restarts."

"Oh wonderful! I'm sure someone at the club can help with that. And that'll come in handy when you start having little ones. What does your husband do? David was it?"

"David is in finance. That's how we can afford to live in this town, and how we can afford the Sandy Shores club dues. Although, until he gets his promotion, things will be a little tight."

"Well then I guess you're in luck. Since you have an in with the Treasurer of the country club."

"Who?"

"Me of course! I needed something to keep me busy when the kids finally flew from the nest. But I have to be honest, some of it is a little out of my depth. It would be really helpful if your husband could take a look and give me some tips? I can waive your dues for this year, and if our little deal works out you may just get out of paying dues all together!"

"Oh my gosh! That would be amazing! I mean, I'd obviously have to talk to David, but I don't see why he wouldn't say yes! Thank you so much, Beatrice!"

"Please, call me Bea. We're going to be be seeing each other a lot more often at the club after all."

_______________________________________________________________

Later that evening, David returned home to the smell of a roast, his favorite.

"Smells great in here babe. What's the occasion?." David stepped into the kitchen.

Lacey pulled a perfect roast out of the oven. "Nothing special. Just your favorite," she winked. She placed the roast on the table, but all he saw was his beautiful wife. Even after cooking a full meal she was beautiful. Her long brown hair was tied up in a bun. The apron tied at her waist accentuated her slim frame. She wasn't particularly big in her chest or on her bottom, but she had enough to work with. She looked up at him with her beautiful grean eyes. "Do you like it?"

"Do you even have to ask?" He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck. "Thanks babe. This is amazing. You know... " He kissed her neck again. "Busy season finally ends this week. Maybe we can have some fun on Saturday?" He nuzzled into her.

"Oooo babe that sounds wonderful, but it might have to wait until Sunday. I may have volunteered you to help Bea with the Sandy Shores books." She turned around.

"The last thing I want to do on the weekends is more work," said David, dejected. "Wait, who's Bea?"

"Beatrice Crawford. She was over earlier today to go over our application at the club. She said she'd waive our dues for the year if you could help her with the books. I know you wanted to save more until your promotion."

"Calling her "Bea" already? Best friends already?" David teased. "You know we could save if we just didn't join the club at all."

"She's very sweet, but she's also over twice our age. We probably won't have much in common. I doubt we'll see much of her once we're in the club. I know joining the club is more my thing than yours, but it's hard being in this new town with no one to talk to."

"I know sweetheart. I'm only teasing. Of course I'll help. I know you'll make it up to me," he smirked.

Lacey looked at him seductively, "You know I will."

_______________________________________________________________

David drove up to the sprawling estate. So this was how the other side lived. He walked up the the double doors and knocked. The door was answered by an older woman. Her hair was done in short curls. He wasn't quite sure if it was white or platinum blonde. Her skin was visibly tanned and a bit sun damaged. It was wrinkled and spotted. She was wearing a fluffy purple robe. She stood at the door and smiled.

"You must be David! I'm so sorry I'm not decent! People around here are normally not so punctual, I thought I'd have a little more time. Come in! Come in!" She put her arm around his and led him into the house. "Lacey forgot to mention that you were a dreamboat! But I should've guessed based on how beautiful she is! I'll set you up in the office to take a look and I'll go put myself together a bit more and come back."

"Oh ok. I was wondering why you don't keep the files at the club?" said David somewhat uncomfortably. He wasn't too keen on being so close to another woman he didn't know, even if she was older and completely covered.

"I do actually. Well... normally I do. Oh you know how it is. If we did this at the club everyone would want to meet you! I figured we'd get everything squared away and cleaned up here. We'll be using my husband's office. You'll meet Bill when you come to the club. He practically lives there. He's golfing as we speak. Here we are!" Bea opened the door to a stuffy windowless office. It would have been a pretty spacious office, if not for the wall of bankers boxes on all the free walls and stacks of paper on every open surface. A small space was cleared at the computer, which was a little dusty. "Sorry for the mess. Bill mostly uses this room for storage since he retired.

"No worries. These are the files?" David sat down at the desk, and began to go through a stack of papers on the desk. How bad good it be? The club board books can't be that difficult.

"Just what's on the desk. Never mind the other papers. Sorry it's not so organized. They took a tumble in the car. I'm going to finish getting ready and then join you. Be back in a flash!" Bea left the room, leaving David to sort through the mess.

David looked through the papers. There were receipts, invoices, estimates, and... a tissue? Nothing was organized. David took out his phone and took a picture. He sent it to Lacey and then texted, "Working on the books. Might be a bit late tonight. Love you."

Lacey texted back, "OMG BABE I'M SO SORRY. Never thought it could be that bad! I'll totally make it up to you!" She followed with a topless selfie.

David looked at the photo. God she was pretty. He couldn't wait until he could get home to that. Then he was suddenly surprised by a voice from behind.

"Ooooo spicy!" Bea exclaimed.

David put his phone away and spun around. "Oh gosh. I- I'm sorry. I wasn't doing anything. I promise."

"Don't worry about it, dear. You've got to keep the spice alive!" She winked.

Still flustered, David replied, "Yeah it's been a stressful few months, we haven't actually been intimate for a while, so I got a little distracted by her photo. Sorry about that- I wait- I thought you went to go change?"

Bea stood by the door, still wrapped in the robe she was wearing earlier, except in heels.

"Oh I was dear. I needed to change into this." Bea untied and parted her robe to reveal a lacy set of purple lingerie. Her breasts spilled out of her bra. Her belly extended a little over her lace thong. Her stockings strained to contain her thighs. Her skin was lightly tanned, marked by skin damage and wrinkles.

David was in shock. "What are you wearing??? What did you think was going to happen??"

"Dear, it's not what I THINK will happen. It's what WILL happen. Now, I'm a rather influential member of the board. A recommendation from me is just about a guarantee for acceptance, but I can also make sure you never get in."

"That's fine. We don't need to join the club, if that's the case." David got up to leave and walked past her towards the door.

"Oh sweetheart. You think it's just about the club? Think about it. This isn't the biggest town. Everyone who lives here who's anyone is a member. Any socializing that happens here is through Sandy Shores. How are you going to tell your wife that she didn't get accepted to her precious country club?"

David stopped in the doorway. He turned around. "I'll tell her the truth."

"What? That a 75 year old woman hit on you? I doubt she'll believe it. Not after the wonderful afternoon tea we had at your home. She'll blame you for becoming the social pariah of the town. And you won't be able to move. Young couple like you. You'll be paying your mortgage for decades. Do you really think your marriage can stand all that? Do you think she'll want to stay married to you, chained to this town with no one to talk to?"

"What about the club board books?"

Bea laughed. "Oh that? That was just a ruse to get you over here. Those papers are meaningless. I was a CFO before I married Bill. I keep everything neat and tidy on the computer."

David tensed. "What do you want?"

"Oh nothing much. Just you." Be smiled. She dropped her robe and walked her way towards him. She brought a finger below his chin and brought his face to hers. "Kiss me."

His face strained to stop from twisting. He quickly gave her a peck on the lips. The mere act of kissing another woman filled him with shame.

"You're going to have to do MUCH better than that if you want into the club." She smirked.

David closed his eyes and imagined Lacey. His beautiful wife. He held Bea's faced and kissed her again. This time for much longer. Her lips were softer than he was expecting. With his eyes closed, it was much easier to stomach. He imagined he was kissing his wife. Their tongues danced and he felt himself get lost in the moment. It'd been so long since he'd had sex that he'd been relying on his imagination more often. His hands began to roam and feel her ass. It was much fuller than Lacey's. Was he getting turned on?

"mmmmmm That's more like it," she purred. She took his hand and led him down the hall to into the bedroom.

David took his shirt off. "Let's be clear. We do this once. I satisfy you. We get in the club. Our dues are waived. And you never breathe a word of this to anyone."

"That sounds like a deal to me. One thing though. I want you to mean it. None of this stone faced nonsense. I want passionate sex. I don't care if you fake it so long as you fool me.

"Fine."

She smiled seductively. "Then where were we?" She kissed him again. Her hands moved down his chest to his abs, then to his pants. She expertly undid his fly and pulled out his cock. "mmmmmm I had a feeling you were packing." She stroked his semi hard cock as they continued to kiss.

David lifted her up and laid her on the bed. He broke their kiss and began to move down her body. He slowly kissed her neck, moving down to her cleavage, as Bea removed her bra. He licked and sucked on her nipples. He massaged and squeezed her breasts as his lips traveled down abdomen, until he was at her clit.

"Ooooh Davey boy. That feels goooooddddd. mmmmmmmmm yessssssss. That's a good boyyyyy. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Right there. Right there."

David kept his eyes closed tightly. Just a little longer and he would be out of here. At least she tasted pretty good. Actually... her pussy tasted better than Lacey's. Deb began to buck her hips, and David continued to lick her clit, refusing to relent.

"MMMM DON'T STOP! YESS! YESS! YESS! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Bea cried out.

Her juices flowed and sprayed onto his face, which he reflexively started to lick up. Lacey never squirted. Does it always taste this good?

"You're quite the pussy eater, dear," she panted. She grabbed his face and kissed him forcefully. Her tongue invaded his mouth, exploring every inch of it.

David's tongue move to meet it. Was he starting to enjoy it? No. No. This was all for Lacey. Once this hag has been satisfied, he'd be out the door.

Bea was far from done. She held the back of his neck and flipped him onto the bed, straddling him. "Time to reward you for being so good," she smiled. She nuzzled his neck and licked him down to his crotch. She pulled his pants and boxer off in one stroke. She was hungry, and nothing was going to stop her. She held his semi-erect member in her hands. "Ooooooo I've been dying to try this." She began to lick the tip and tease it with her tongue. She felt it quickly grow to it's full 8 inch length. "That's MUCH better." She continued on, wrapping her lips around his cock and bobbing her head shallowly on his shaft.

"Ohhhhhh." David was speechless. She was barely blowing him, but yet it felt so good. How was this possible?

THHHKKK. Bea popped his cock out the side of her mouth. "Does Lacey blow you like this?"

"Sh- Sh- She doesn't d- doesn't like to do itttt." David was struggling to think.

"mmmmmmmmmm What a shame. This is such a wonderful cock. Sllllllphhh." Bea continued to bob her head further and further down his shaft. "If you were mine, I'd blow you every chance I got!" Her saliva dripped down the side of his cock. Soon she was fully deepthroating him. "GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH"

He was in heaven now. Never had he had a blowjob like this. Even when Lacey would relent and do it, it was often short and unenthusiastic. "Ohhhhhhhhhh"

"GLGH LGH GLAAHHHH Do you like that?" She ran her lips up and down the sides of his cock. Bright red lip marks stained his cock.

"Uhhhh uh huh," replied David, weakly.

"Tell me! Tell me how much you like it!" Bea started licking and sucking on his balls.

He was being pushed closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. "Ohhhhhh FUCK it's so good. So fucking goood. Please don't stop."

"Better than Lacey?"

"Not even close, this is so much better than her blowjobs."

"How about how she fucks? Is this better than her tight little pussy?" Bea put her mouth back around his cock and deepthroated him again. "GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH GLGH"

"Mmmmmmm yessssss. She just lies there. This is so much better. Please let me cum. I'm so close." He felt pleasure he'd only read about. This old hag was doing all of this with just her mouth! Then suddenly it all stopped. David opened his eyes. "Wh- What happ- hmmph mpphhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm"

Bea had moved up and kissed him. This kiss was different. David came up to meet her, hungrily. She lowered her pussy onto his hard cock and began to gyrate. He pushed his crotch into her to get as deep into her as possible.

She broke their kiss. "mmmmmmmmmm yesssssss. Push that cock right up in me. Feels good doesn't it? Look at me. Tell me how it feelssss."

David opened his eyes. For the first time since this started, he looked right in her eyes. "I- it- it feels good."

She began to bounce up and down on his cock, keeping eye contact. "Moreee. mmmmmmmmmm. Uh uh uh uh. Yessssss. Tell me morreeeee."

"You feel so gooodddd."

"Yeah?"

"Yesssssss."

"Better than Lacey?"

"Yessssssss!"

"TELL MEEEE!!"

"FUCK YOU"RE BETTER THAN LACEY! YOU FUCK ME BETTER THAN MY OWN WIFE!"

"OHHH NAUGHTY BOYYY! FUCK YESSSSS!" Bea increased her rhythm as David continued to thrust up into her. "YESS BABY FUCK!"

"YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD! FUCK! HOW IS IT SO GOOD?!?!? GOD YESS!"

"YESSSS! GODDDD FUCK MEEE! I KNEW YOU'D LOVE IT! FUCK! YESSSS YESSS YESSSSS DON'T STOOOOOPPP FFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Bea's nails duck into his chest as she erupted into an orgasm, squeezing his cock in a way he'd never felt.

David looked up at this woman, arched back and moaning on his cock, that was still hard and throbbing. This old hag had gotten him into bed and shown him pleasure he'd never known before. But he still hadn't cum!

"MMMM thanks Davey," Bea purred. She kissed him on the lips again and then rolled off him. She laid back next to him. "You can go now."

"Wait- whatt?" The cold air hit his cock, covered in Bea's juices and lipstick. It pulsed and ached. He needed release.

"What's the matter dear? You filled your end of the bargain. You can go home to your beautiful wife. Tell her that you're brand new members of the Sandy Shores Country Club. I'm sure she'll be very happy to hear the news. Is there something else you wanted?"

"I- I mean. Yes thank you. I- I'll be going now." He rose from the bed.

Bea looked at him seductively. "You can always call your wife and tell her you're running late. Bill won't be home for hours. I'll be here... All alone." She spread her legs wide for him."

Captivated, David stared at her pussy. That magic pussy. He couldn't believe what he'd just felt. It was unreal. It was-

BZZZZT BZZTTT

His phone buzzed. It was Lacey.

"Ooop. Speak of the devil," she teased playfully.

David answered, "Hey sweetheart."

"Hi babe, I just wanted to check in on you. Are the books a big mess?" Lacey asked guiltily.

"Y- yeah... they're... pretty messy. We're gonna try to get it done tonight. I'll be a bit late. Sorry babe."

"Oh no! I didn't think it'd be so much work! You don't have to do it, I know how stressed you've been."

"No no. It's fine. Turns out this is just what I needed." David walked back towards the bed.

"Thanks so much babe! You're the best! I'll let you get back to it!"

"mmhmmm" David slid his cock into Bea's tight pussy.

"Love you!" said Lacey cheerily.

"Yeah, bye." he hung up.

"I knew you'd come back. No one walks away from me. Not after they've had a taste," Bea said smugly.

"Look this is transactional. I made you cum, now I'm gonna get mine." David trusted into her.

"OH"

Thrust

"OHH"

Thrust

"OH YES! FUCK ME!"

He continued to thrust into her, building his rhythm.

"MMMMMM YESS BABY! YESSSSS!"

"FUCK THIS PUSSY IS SO GOOD!"

"YES IT ISSSSS! COULDN'T STAY AWAY COULD YOU!"

"IT'S SO GOOD! I NEED IT! I LOVE IT!"

"DO YOU LOVE ME?"

"YESSSS YESS! I LOVE FUCKING THIS PUSSY!"

"That's not what I asked!"

"YES! FUCK! YESSSSS I LOVE YOU! JUST LET ME FUCK YOU! I'M YOURS!"

Bea began to meet his thrusts pushing into him.

David was in a trance. He was a man on a mission. He wanted to cum, and nothing was going to stop him.

"YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! FILL ME UP!"

"FUCK! YES! I'M GONNA CUMMMM! I'M CUMMINGG!!" David shot his seed deep inside Bea, who was reaching her own third climax.

"YES! FILL ME UP! OH YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" cried Bea.

They kissed again. This time more passionately than before. David was possessed. He continued to thrust as his cock started to slacken inside her. "mmmmmmm fuck you're good."

"You're not so bad yourself," panted Bea.

He rolled off her, completely spent.

She cuddled up against him. "You're mine now. You realize that?"

David was suddenly paralyzed. Sobered by her words. ""Wait... N- No. This was a one time thing." he responded. What was he going to do? He'd just cheated on his wife! Willingly!

"You're never going to fuck your wife again. That cock belongs to me. Not that she'll want to anyway. I'm going to have her so busy at the club, she won't even realize. Meanwhile you'll be giving me every single drop of cum in those balls."

"No. I l- l- love my wife. I- I- I'm done," he responded, weakly.

"Sweetheart. Did you think you could fuck me once and not do it again? I own you now, whether you like it or not. You're addicted to my pussy. Besides," she stroked his cock, coaxing it back to life. She leaned in her face to his. "I'm not done with you yet."

12