Country In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

"Well, now you have found me and there is plenty of water for both. Come and join me in a swim."

"I don't think so. I don't want to ride back home in wet clothes."

"That is easy to fix, put your clothes and saddle over there with mine and come join me."

Jill looked over and saw his saddle and clothes lying back next to the rocks. He saw her thinking about it and pushed her on. "It will be better than the last time you went swimming here."

She had to laugh at that. "Anything would be better than wearing those wet clothes back to the house."

"What were you going to do if I hadn't been here?"

"Just what you are doing."

"You ever been swimming naked?"

"No."

"It's a lot more fun than with swimsuits."

"Why is it better?"

"You can have all the freedom you want without clothes being in the way."

"Do you and Ann really swim nude with your brother's family?"

"Yes, we have for years. We don't think anything about it. We only wear suits with you to keep you from being embarrassed."

"Did Scott ever come here?"

"Scott and I have been here many times as has his mother."

"Did Scott swim nude with his mother?"

"Of course. I told you both families have for years. Scott and Amy have been swimming with us all their lives. As they got older it just seem like the normal thing to keep doing. My parents and grandparents before me did the same with me and my brother."

"Scott never mentioned any of this to me."

"What do you expect? Honey I have been swimming with my parents nude all my life? He was smart enough to know that others may have a problem with how we live out here."

"He did say that you were different. He just didn't say how different."

"Now that you know our history come on in."

Jill had moved back closer to the water as she had been talking. She found herself wanting to strip and join him. "Turn around until I get in the water."

Phil had to hide a smile as he turned his back. Jill pushed off her boots and slipped the pull over top over her head. Her firm breasts stood up high and proud on her chest. She pushed the jeans down her shapely legs and laid them on the saddle she had removed from Maude. The panties she had taken to wearing since Scott left soon followed.

She glanced out and saw Phil was still turned away. She looked at Maude and wondered how she was going to get back on her with the saddle off. She led her over to a rock and climbed aboard her. She turned Maude back towards the lake. The horse went right in the water as if she had done it many times before.

It was the idea that her husband had been swimming naked with others before that finally made up her mind for her. She almost had a change of mind as she neared Phil. The cold water moved up her legs as the horse moved deeper. Soon she was in the water almost to the top of Maude back. The cold water at once drove her nipples hard. She knew that in a moment her father-in-law would turn and see her naked. She slipped from the horses back and down in the water until her breasts was covered.

"My god! It's colder than last time." She screamed as she sank down in the cold water.

Phil decided he had been good long enough. He turned to find only her head sticking above the water. "You have to move around to warm up. It's gets better when you get use to it."

"How do you get use to it?"

"I play around. Sometimes I dive from my horse. Most of the times I just keep moving."

Jill tried to do what he said. She moved around but since she was trying to keep her breasts below water it didn't help. "I am still about to freeze."

"Stand up and get your top warm."

"You are just saying that. I think you just want to see my tits."

"Well, you are right about that. What is the use of skinning dipping if you are not going to show off?"

The cold combined with her desire to let him actually see her breasts finally drove her to stand up. As she stood her feet touched the bottom and she rose to her feet. The water poured from her breasts as she cleared the water. When she reached full height the water only came to about the place her low cut jeans reached. Her stomach and whole body was covered with chill bumps.

Phil thought he had never seen such beautiful breasts. She stood before him with them standing high from the cold water. Her nipples were sticking nearly an inch out from them. His mouth watered at the thought of getting his lips around them.

As she stood before him she felt more at ease. If Scott could do this then he shouldn't care if his wife joined them. She watched as Phil climbed on the back of his horse. His cock was now hard but not nearly as hard as she knew it could be. Still she didn't take her eyes from him as he stood and dove into the water.

After a couple of times he told her to join him. She knew that he just wanted to see the rest of her. Scott had done his training well. She moved to Maude and tried to stand on her back. She fell off before she was ready. She came up spitting and sputtering to find Phil holding her up.

He didn't say anything just pushed her towards Maude and as she climbed up again he stood beside her and held her legs to steady her. Jill looked down and he was looking straight into her cunt. His hands were holding her legs above her knees. The touch was burning a hole in her skin as she dove over him into the water.

Jill had nothing else to hide from him after that. They dove and splashed as each time he helped steady her as she stood on Maude's back. His hands had grown freer with each touch and she wasn't doing anything to stop him.

Time was passing fast as they continued to play. Both knew that it was time for them to be heading back. Phil said, "Now hasn't this been fun?"

"Yes, but I don't think Ann would like to know how we spent this afternoon."

"Ann doesn't know but she wouldn't care if she did. She expects us, all of us to do these type things."

"I can't believe she would approve of this."

"Next time we go swimming in the pool just pull off you suit and you will see that she will be right behind you."

Phil moved to her. He pulled her to him. He leaned down and kissed her. Their naked bodies were touching as his tongue pushed against her closed mouth. She tried to turn her head but his lips were persistent as he kissed her harder. Unconsciously she opens her mouth to his prying tongue.

Jill found she like his kiss even more than the other day. His hands were around her body and his hands pulled her hips close to his. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach. Even in the cold water her cunt began to heat up. Her arms had gone around his neck as she started returning the kiss with as much vigor as he had. Her tongue was doing battle with his as her hand dropped to hold his hard cock. Even though he wasn't completely hard it was more than she had ever felt.

Phil broke the kiss and picked her up and set her on Maude's back. He moved between her legs and picked them up and laid them over his shoulders. The position left her cunt at the right height for his mouth and tongue to enter it.

Before Jill realized what he was doing his tongue was buried in her cunt. Scott had taught her how to really enjoy oral sex and his father was really good at it.

Phil pulled her hips closer to his mouth and went to work on her juicy cunt. All Jill could do was reach for his head and pull his mouth tighter to her. The nearly three weeks without sex, except for her fingers was too much. She welcomed him to her cunt and offered him full access with his mouth.

Phil was struggling to breathe as she pulled him so tight. Her cunt was flowing with her precum; the sweetness drove him harder. Nothing tastes as good as a fresh young woman that loves having her cunt licked. He did his best, which soon had her pushed over the edge.

Jill let out a cry when the climax hit her that almost made the horses jump. He kept licking up the sweet juice as she started coming back down to earth. "Oh Phil, that was so good! It seems like a month since Scott left. I needed that so badly."

"It was all my pleasure."

He pulled her back down in the water with him. His lips found hers and she could taste her juice on his tongue as it pushed back in her mouth. She found herself wanting more.

They led the horses back towards the water edge. No longer was there any shyness about being with him naked. She stood before him prowly showing him all he wished to see. She watched as his cock, now that it was out of the water, began to grow to the size she had seen through the bedroom window.

Jill reached out and touched it. He was hard and firm but so soft to the touch. She could not bring herself to turn him loose.

Phil thought he must have been dreaming. Ever since she had moved in with them he had dreamed of the day her hand would touch him just as she was doing now. As she stroked his cock he cupped both breasts in his hands. He let the nipples slide through his fingers.

He had all he could take; he pulled her to her feet. He turned and threw the saddle blankets on the sand and pulled her down with him.

Jill lay back on the blankets, not sure if she could go all the way with him. He was her husband's father and she shouldn't be doing this with him. That thought didn't last long as he moved over her. His hands spread her legs and lifted them to set them on each side of his hips. Her raised legs made a saddle for him to ride to her cunt. Like a funnel, her legs guided him on a straight path to the opening of her young body.

Her cunt was still wet from the sucking he had just given her. It lubricated the opening for his cock as it reached her opening and slid inside. He was more than she had ever had even with her husband but she wanted him as bad as he wanted her. Her husband had taken a virgin bride and made a cock-loving wife out of her. She would have been perfectly happy to spend the rest of her life with only Scott. Now that was changed.

Scott would be gone for a year and he had taught her that sex was good and she needed it regularly. She knew Scott knew this when he had tried to get her with Dan. She didn't feel any guilt as she pulled her father-in-law down deep in her young cunt. She took all of him on the first try. He was buried to his balls as his cock searched out the depth of her cunt where no one had ever been before.

Jill was having a ball. Her legs lifted on each stroke. She wanted him deep and full in her cunt. Her legs reached around his hips as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tighter. Soon his whole weight was on her. His cock was buried deep as it would go. Their lips and tongues were doing battle in each other's mouth. His hands were squeezing her nipples as they both came together.

Jill felt him swell and fill her even more just moments before he unloaded shot after shot deep in body. The hot cum pushed her even harder towards her mine-blowing climax. Then she was there. Her cunt exploded around his hard cock. Nothing she had ever felt was like it. Cum poured from his cock for several minutes as she lay back and let the good feeling he had generated through out her body take control.

It was two totally exhausted people that finally made their way back to the ranch that day.

Ann got home just a few minutes after they got back to the house. Jill had run in the house and grabbed a quick shower and hurried back to the kitchen to get dinner ready. It wasn't on the table ready to eat like she usually had it for her. Not only that but Jill was avoiding looking at her. That combined with a smiling Phil and she knew something had gone on that day and she was pretty sure she knew just what it was.

After dinner they took their drinks out by the pool. Jill was rather quieter than normal. The guilt she was feeling was for Ann, not Scott. The day with her father-in-law was just what she needed. Never would she have thought she would need the feel of a hard cock in her cunt so much. Scott had made her the way she was and he did it on purpose.

The sun was going down and Ann decided to see just how far she could get Jill to go. "I think I will go for a swim. It has been a long hot day. One of the air condition units went out and the school was hot. Do you too want to join me?"

Phil spoke up first. "Sure, anytime is time for a cool swim." They looked at Jill to see what she would do.

Jill knew that they were waiting for her to make a move. If she went for her suit they would go get theirs but if she would swim naked they were more than ready. "I hate to cause you to change the way you all ways did things because I am here. I guess if you can take it I can." She stood and started pulling the top over her head. When it was off she turned back to see both of them watching her.

"Well, or you going to just stand there or join me?"

The two of them reached for their tops and suddenly they were all striped and naked before each other. Jill led the race to the water. They were right behind her.

Phil was the one that was really enjoying the nude swimming. The two women had as nice a pair of tits as he had ever laid eyes on. Joan was nice but her breasts were a lot smaller than Jill's. Even Amy's tits couldn't match Jill for size and firmness.

They swam back and forth several times before starting a game of tag. It was more of a game of feel, since each one took every opportunity to search out the others body. Jill had never cared about woman on woman sex but she found her self excited when it was Ann's hand that ran up her legs. It was a lot more fun swimming with a naked woman than watching two on the porno movies.

Jill looked around and Ann had climbed up on the side of the pool. Phil had moved between her legs and was licking her cunt. She remembered how he had eaten her earlier that day and was jealous of Ann.

Ann liked to have her cunt licked especially when someone else was watching. Paul and Scott had both sampled her goodies while Joan and Amy watched. Group sex was one of her favorite things. When Scott had left home it was just she and Phil and when they could get over, Paul and Joan. Amy had left for college about the same time. Her time with the coach was just icing on the cake.

Ann saw Jill watching and had even moved closer to them. "Why don't you get up here next to me? I am sure Phil wouldn't object to having a young pussy to suck on."

Jill didn't even pause to think. Her cunt was streaming juice even in the pool. It was the first time she had ever seen another couple have oral sex. It was a lot better than the movies. She moved up beside Ann. Ann reached for her hand and brought it over to her breast. "Have you ever touched another woman?"

Jill couldn't find the words but shook her head no. All the time Ann was moving Jill's hand over her breasts. Jill felt the breasts of another woman for the first time. Soon Ann released her hand but Jill continued to stroke Ann's tit. Ann's hand had found Jill cunt and was trying to work her hand around it.

It was Jill that moved to spread her legs so Ann could reach her cunt. Jill looked down to see her mother-in-law slide her fingers up her soaking cunt. Within moments Jill was climaxing on Ann's fingers. Ann quickly followed with her own climax brought on by Phil's skillful tongue.

Ann was the one to change the party. "Let's get out of here and dry off. I think a bed would be a much better place to finish the night." The other two didn't put up any argument as they went to Ann and Phil's bedroom.

Ann stopped by the bath and grabbed towels for each of them. Once they were dry she pushed Phil back on the bed. He lay on his back with his huge cock sticking straight up. Ann looked at Jill. "His cock is all yours, help your self."

Jill wasn't the least bit bashful. Once she had stripped outside she was ready for anything. Scott had taught her as much as he could with just the two of them. What she was about to do now was all on her own. She went straight to Phil and moved over him. Her mouth covered his cock. He was huge, much more than she was use to from Scott. She was determined to get the whole thing in her mouth. Which she did after several failed attempts. Her mouth was so full that she hardly had room to work her tongue around his cock.

Phil was so worked up from all that went on out side that it didn't take him long to unload a wad down Jill's throat. She took it all and finished by licking his cock clean. He had a smile on his face when she looked up at him. She knew just how to take the smile away. She moved up and let her cunt down and covered his mouth.

He went to work right away. He sucked on her clit and his tongue buried its way as far as it could reach in her juicy cunt. This action brought his cock back up hard and she felt Ann as she climbed up and sank her pussy down over him. She didn't stop until he was completely in her.

Ann reached around Jill and cupped both tits in her hands. She pulled Jill back against her tits as she fuck on Phil's cock. It was more than Jill could stand. Her father-in-law was sucking her cunt while her mother-in-law was squeezing her tits. Her mother-in-law's tits were rubbing her back. She screamed as her climax hit.

Jill's climax triggered Phil's and soon to follow, Ann's.

They slept together that night. Phil was sandwiched between the two of them. A happier man could not be found.

Ann was the first up the next morning. The other's were awake but hadn't gotten up enough energy to get out of bed. "I hate to leave you two alone but I have got to go to work. I will have to work later tonight. Now you two don't do anything I wouldn't do."

They didn't. In fact they did just what Ann would have done. Jill lay back as her father-in-law rolled over her and slid his once again hard cock back in his daughter-in law's pussy. In fact he did it several times that day. They had a little extra time before Ann would get home. It was her day at the coach's office.

That was what turned into the way of life for them. Jill had let Ann suck her cunt and even returned the favor. It was good but nothing like the times Phil would fill her young cunt with his hard cock. Like his son, he was able to keep both women satisfied every day.

Jill wrote Scott. He had now been gone two months. In her other letters she had not mentioned anything about what she was doing with his parents. She though it was now time to tell him. She was quite sure he wasn't going to object. She knew that he knew what would surely happen when he sent her to stay with them.

Dear Scott,

The two months since you have been gone seems more like a year to me. I have something that I need to tell you. I know that it want come as a shock to you since you were the one that said your parents were different. I now know what you meant by that. I also know why you had me come to stay with them after I refused to be with Dan.

You know me better than I know myself. I never would have thought I would be doing what I am doing with your folks. I lasted a month until I learned that you and your parents as well as uncle and aunt along with your cousin were involved in incest. You trained me well. Instead of being turned off it open me up to a new beginning.

I am now sleeping with your folks each night. Your father has made love to me countless times with your mother and alone. I now know where you got your ability from and who taught you how to use it. I never realized how much fun it could be with three people in one bed. I know that was what you were trying to get me to do back home. I just wasn't ready for that then.

Hurry home, I want to see what it is like between two men. I under stand that I may fine out this weekend. Your Uncle Paul and Aunt Joan are coming over. I will let you know how the weekend turns out.

I love you. Take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Got to go, your father just came in my room. Looks like I need to take care of him.

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers