Country Life Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anders, you are like that again. We need to have a serious talk. My room later on," Marianne ordered.

Marianne was waiting in her robe when I came to her room.

"Get naked. I will suck you off. That should be enough," she said sternly.

"Well, yes I like that. But I am afraid that won't be enough. I have to fuck properly to calm down," I answered, sure of that she only was making excuses for herself.

"Very well then, all right, come and fuck me. But be quick. I need a good nights sleep."

Marianne went to the bed slipping out of her robe on the way. She had already removed the bedcover and folded away the bedclothes. She lay down, waiting.

I was naked in no time. My cock was jutting in front of me. Her legs were already slightly separated. I started to fondle her breasts and kiss her nipples. They got hard and I squeezed them between my lips. I worked my way down her body and kissed her to her first orgasm. She had problems to suppress her moans and cries.

I found the rubbers on the table and dressed my cock. She controlled the work, then fell back on the bed sighing.

"I wonder if you would consider being on top riding me. It would be so nice," I dared to ask.

"Very well, yes, if you come quicker that way, I will," Marianne said and very graciously mounted me. I had my cock in my hand and stroked her slit a few times until she took command and impaled herself on my cock. She sat still for a while before she started to move up and down. I caressed her body and especially her breasts and ass. She seemed to like to be squeezed hard. I saw her fleshy mons when she raised herself on my cock. I pinched her there and got to her clit. She came as soon as I touched it, sitting down hard on me crying out.

She kept a straight face but had to rest for a while. But soon she was moving again. She got wilder this time and she could really use her lithe body and her inner muscles. We came close to each other and again she sat down and let me spurt buried deep inside her.

After she had calmed down she prepared to dismount. She hesitated and flexed her inner muscles to be sure.

"You are still hard? Didn't you come?" She asked very puzzled.

"Oh yes I did. It was very nice. I really liked it. But yes, I am hard again," I said. "How do you want to fuck now?"

"Oh my goodness. What must I have to stand to be able to teach you how to dance? Just take me and get it over with," Marianne answered but there definitely was lust in her voice.

She dismounted and took the rubber off and put on a fresh one. Then she mounted me again and got back on my cock. We had a repeat performance with a very happy ending.

Afterwards she looked happy although she said nothing about it. She just took care of the rubber.

"I might need to come back in the morning," I said.

"Well, if it's necessary you must come. Good night," she said and made me leave.

In the morning I was back. She sighed when I entered her room but went directly to the bed and knelt with her back at me. She even wriggled her ass a few times. She looked very inviting and I quickly went to work. As last time she gave me a most enjoyable fuck and came three times herself. She used her lithe body and well trained inner muscles in a very professional way to give us pleasure.

The same procedure took place the following times she came to teach us. She pretended that it was a heavy burden to fuck me, a duty she had to carry out. But her body gave her away. She enjoyed it immensely. She never suggested that it might be enough to fuck only once in the morning.

She gave me a number of tremendous nights. She was innovative and varied our sessions. Somehow she made me understand what she wanted without telling or showing me directly. She wouldn't admit in words that she liked to fuck. She always made it look like she gave in to my needs and it was a duty to handle it. But once we were at it she fucked with great ardor and got a lot of pleasure herself. I think she came three or four times as often as I did and I normally came twice in the evening and once more in the morning.

I looked forward to her visits. I got laid on a regular basis by a formidable woman who denied me nothing. But I missed her acknowledgment and an active participation in the early stages.

Marianne had asked if her college Gunilla could replace her at the last class before Christmas. Marianne had to take care of some other business. Mother had readily accepted.

We were both nervous and filled with expectations the whole week before. What would Gunilla be like? But I was also disappointed. I was going to miss the sex with Marianne.

She came and we took to her immediately. "Generous" is the best word to describe her.

She had wavy red hair and a generous mouth always with a broad smile and generous laugh. A generous amount of freckles filled her face and upper chest. She let her ample breasts bounce generously. Her hips were generously broad and a generous bottom swung very nicely. And she showed generous amounts of her body.

In class she taught us the latest dance. She had brought records fresh from the USA. Among others there were jazz music with Louis Armstrong and Benny Goodman. And she taught us to dance on our own to the music, to just move in rhythm, free dancing she called it.

It was fantastic to watch her dance on her own. She wore thin pants strapped under her feet that clung to her body and a low cut tight shirt that showed a lot of cleavage. Her whole body moved in rhythm with the music. Breast and bottom swung and bounced, her hips rolled and she pushed her pelvis forward.

But there were also classic dances. I was hard already from her demonstration of free dancing and when she danced with me I got fully erect. She danced very close and used her pelvis to make me move in rhythm. She said nothing about it but her smile never left her face.

At the end of class Gunilla took me aside.

"Marianne said that you need extra tutoring and that you would tell me what you need. So tell me," she said.

"Oh, well . . . uh . . . I don't . . . uh well, yes. Marianne always has a severe talk with me in her room after evening tea," I stammered.

"Ok, come to my room then and we will talk. It's the blue room," Gunilla said without a hesitation.

The tea took too long I thought. But at last my mother declared that it was time for bed. I waited a while until it was calm in the house and then went to the blue room.

Gunilla met me at the door dressed in the blouse and skirt she had changed into after class. There were no signs that she had prepared for anything else than talking.

She sat down and patted the couch at her side.

"Come, sit down and tell me what you need to talk about," she said with a friendly smile.

I sat down but suddenly got tongue-tied. I didn't know how to begin.

Gunilla waited for a while but then saved me.

"How did you like class today? A little different from what Marianne has taught you so far, weren't it? Well, we are colleagues but have different specialties. I teach more modern dances. I think you liked my free dance, didn't you?" she said with a broad smile.

"Uh, well, yes. Yes I did, very much, you looked marvelous," I stammered. "And that's what Marianne talks to me about. I get hard when I dance close to a woman and she says that I can't learn properly when I am that way. So she takes care of it."

"Yes, I noticed that you had a nice hard thing in your pants. I like it when men get like that when I dance with them. But yes it creates a problem in teaching, I agree with Marianne on that. So what does she do to help you?" She said concerned.

"Uh, well, she calms me down," I stammered.

"Oh, and she is able to calm you down by talking? I really would like to know how she accomplishes that," Gunilla said mockingly with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, well, in fact no. I get laid," I said.

"Oh, now I understand. That's the private tutoring. And now you expect me to do the same?" She asked broadly smiling.

"Uh . . . uh, well, not really. I mean I couldn't expect that, could I?" I stammered.

She looked at me and laughed throatily.

"Tell you what. Marianne takes her tutoring very seriously. Tell me, do you really want to fuck me?"

"Oh yes. Yes of course, very much, you look so gorgeous," I said imploringly.

"Tell me, have you got laid except by Marianne?" She asked

"Yes, yes I have," I answered, thinking that maybe she would be more willing if I convinced her that I knew how to fuck.

"Good. Well, have you done it with an elder woman?" She continued her questioning. "Older than me?"

"Well, yes, I have," I said.

"Good. It sounds like you are an experienced young man," she said mockingly. "Well, I am here to replace Marianne and she's expecting me to carry out her duty in full. And as I said, she takes her tutoring very seriously. Yes. Let me tell you something else. I am horny, very horny. I want to fuck so let's do it. I think it's going to be fun, don't you agree?" She laughed deeply and hugged me.

Her laugh stopped and she became serious.

"Undress me, please. Take my skirt and blouse off," she whispered in my ear.

I found the buttons in her blouse and started to undo them. My hand touched her breasts in doing so.

She wriggled her hips to give me access to the buttons in her skirt. She rose and stood before me and wriggled out of her skirt and let her blouse slip off her shoulders. She wore flimsy panties and a low cut bra that showed off her ample breasts. Freckles covered her body.

"And now I want to undress you," she giggled. She had me stand up and she quickly got me naked. She knelt and examined my cock. She rolled it between her hands and put one hand around it and squeezed. She kissed the head lightly and looked up at me.

"Such a nice cock. So fat. It will feel lovely in my pussy, stretch it wide. Just what I like."

She rose and pushed me back down on the couch.

"Enjoy," she said and in her bra and panties took a few paces backwards and started to gyrate to an inner tune. She started out slow but speeded up. Under her dance she graciously unclasped her bra and wriggled her panties down. Completely naked she danced like before in class. It was wonderful to watch. Her whole body shook and rolled and bounced. She ended up standing in front of me panting hard.

I noticed her large, dark red pussy bush that matched her hair and entangled my fingers in its long soft hair. I gripped around her mons and squeezed and rocked it back and forth. I put my cheek against her soft belly and put an arm around her back. I found the crack of her ass and my thumb slid down into the back of her slit and further to her pussy. She was moist and my thumb slid easily into her from behind. I searched inside her for her soft spot. She shivered when I found it. I put two fingers over her clit and pressed. When I touched it she cried out. I kept caressing both the inside of her pussy and her clit until she came with a cry. Shortly afterwards she laughed relieved.

"That was nice. I said this was going to be fun, didn't I? Want to fuck now? I want you to." She walked over to the bed and pulled away the bedclothes with a swift movement. She flung herself down on the bed and lay with arms and legs up in the air.

"Come on. I can see you want to come into my pussy, so hurry up, will you."

What a difference to Marianne. Gunilla showed that she wanted to fuck. And she was joyful and completely unashamed. A very generous woman.

"Oh, I nearly forgot. In my purse. The rubbers. Get one and I will show you a trick of mine," she said. "Come, stand between my legs." Gunilla was sitting at the side of the bed when I had found the rubbers.

She placed a rubber at the tip of my cock. Then she put her mouth around the head and the rubber and somehow put it on using only her mouth.

When she was finished she laughed out loud and lay back down on the bed.

"Good trick, isn't it? Now we are ready. Come and fuck me," she said, her voice getting deeper.

She again lifted her legs and took hold of my hips and got me into position. When she felt my cock at her entrance she jerked her hips upwards and held my hips steady. She got me into her pussy and with a couple more jerks I was in to the hilt. She sank back on the bed and put her legs behind my thighs. I started to fuck her the way I was taught and it seemed to be to her liking. She responded wonderfully under me and made small comments of her pleasure.

We mutually increased the tempo and Gunilla was moaning. I was close to coming and let her know. "Yes, I know," she panted. "Come my boy, I will catch up."

She closed her legs around my thighs and kept me deep inside her. She moaned and made small movements with her pelvis. Suddenly she released my thighs and bucked wildly under me. I started to spurt and she shuddered under me. We came more or less together thanks to her doing. She was fabulous.

She held me close and put her legs around my waist to prevent me from sliding out. But eventually my cock shrank and left her lovely pussy.

She rolled me off her and laughed happily.

"That was good. I really liked it. Let me look at you." She pushed me on my back and sat up. She took care of the rubber and licked my cock clean. "Tastes good," she giggled.

She lay down at my side.

"Marianne said something about your tongue. She said you had a talkative tongue or was it a golden tongue, I can't remember. You don't say much though. Maybe she said a talented tongue. What did she mean, do you know?" She giggled.

"Oh, well, I guess so. I can show you if you want?" I said and knelt beside her. I started to kiss and lick her body starting with her mouth. I spent a long time on her lovely breasts rolling her nipples between my lips until they got hard.

Eventually I started on her pussy.

"Hey, wait. I want to do something. Straddle me," Gunilla said and directed my change of position. She wanted me to kneel over her, eating her pussy. By my balls she pulled me backwards over her face.

When I licked her slit she licked my balls. When I sucked her she gently sucked my balls into her mouth. When I flicked her clit she sucked my cock. Back and forth we went and I felt my cock come back to life. Gunilla noticed it as well and shouted of joy. Just then I got serious on her clit and she forgot my cock and balls and moaned highly until she cried out and bucked against my mouth. I was lucky to save my nose. She got a very satisfying orgasm she told me later.

She rested only shortly. Then she pushed me away, jumped out of bed to get a rubber from her purse. She pushed me down on my back and expertly sucked me to full hardness. She put the rubber on and straddled me. She impaled herself on my cock and started to ride furiously, laughing and moaning happily. It certainly was fun to fuck her.

She came quickly sitting down on my cock and crying out. But soon she resumed her wild ride. She was now very wet and slid easily up and down. She arched her back and placed her hands on my thighs. It created a new feeling in my cock. She lay back completely but was able to fuck, although only with small movements. She went the other way and lay down on my chest. She abruptly stopped her bucking and instead used her inner muscles to squeeze my cock. She was terrific.

But she liked the upright riding position best and soon was back riding wildly. During all this I tried to caress her breasts and hold her hips. Now I found her clit and circled it hard with my thumb. She shouted and came again falling down on me.

"Anders, this is just lovely," she panted. "I want more. Ready for a change?" She dismounted me but was immediately back straddling me. But this time she was facing my feet. She grabbed my cock and steered it into her slippery pussy and started to ride again. Her lovely ass was in front of me and I fondled and squeezed her ass cheeks. She started to pant.

Suddenly she rose off my cock and put two fingers in her pussy. She quickly scooped around and then put her fingers at her butt entrance lubricating it. She sank back on my cock and placed my finger at her butt hole. She kept it steady when she lowered herself and it slid in. She pressed on my hand and I understood. I forced my finger deeper inside her ass. Suddenly I felt my cock. The finger added some extra pressure and I felt the tingling in my loins. I shouted to Gunilla that I was coming.

She turned her head and grinned broadly at me.

"Yes, Anders, yes I know. Please come," she cried back and sat down hard on my cock and squeezed. She came before me and her orgasm made her pussy ripple and that was what I needed. I came and bucked under her making her bounce up and down.

She quickly rose and spun around and again impaled herself on my shrinking cock. She succeeded to get it inside and then she flexed her muscles hard around it preventing me from leaving her pussy.

She sat on top of me looking down with a big smile on her face. She looked happy.

"That was good, really good. And very fun. I enjoyed myself immensely. Now I understand what Marianne meant about your tongue. You really can use it to give pleasure."

She lost her grip on my cock and I slid out of her. She dismounted and took care of the rubber and again licked me clean.

"Well, I think it's time for bed, I mean for sleep," she giggled. "I hope I did this right? Just the way Marianne would have done?"

"This was much better. You are so generous and happy and make a lot of things. You seem to like it so much. It makes me happy too," I said.

"Oh, thank you. Well it's time for you to leave. See you at breakfast," she said trying to get rid of me.

I stood up and put some clothes on. Then I went to the bed and hugged her. Hesitantly I stood beside her bed.

"Well, off you go then. Or have I forgotten something? There is something on your mind. Spit it out. There is nothing you can't tell me after this, is it?" She giggled.

"Uh, well, you see, Marianne let me come to her in the morning as well. To make sure that I will be completely calm in class," I said hastily.

"Oh my goodness, she does? Well, well. But as I said before Marianne is a very particular woman. Very well, you had better come to me in the morning then, just to make sure," Gunilla said seriously. Then her face lit up. "Well, I think I am going to enjoy seeing you in the morning. Come early, I don't want to be in a hurry." She laughed a very happy laugh.

I slept well being rather exhausted but woke up early. I instantly remembered that I was allowed back into Gunilla's lovely pussy and jumped out of bed. After a thorough toilet I headed for the blue room.

I tapped lightly at the door. Gunilla answered almost instantly.

"Who is it," I heard her behind the door.

"It's me, Anders," I said in a low voice not wanting anyone to hear in the quiet house.

The door was flung open and she stood in all her naked glory in the frame. Her heavy breast and luxurious bush was the first to catch my interest. Then I took in her big smile and generous body with the broad hips that promised heaven.

She backed inside and slowly turned around showing her great ass. She wriggled her hips a few times.

"Like it?" She asked giggling. "Feel like fucking me? Oh yes, I think you do," she added coming close and grasping my cock. "But then we have to take these off. No good fucking with all these clothes on." She tucked at my light attire and soon had me naked. My cock stood at full attention to her. She took it in her hand and smiled happily.

She retreated to her bed and lay down across it with her head down one side and her feet on the floor at the other. When I approached her she lifted her legs and put the feet on the bed and spread her thighs wide. She was completely open for me to enter. But instead I dug in with my tongue. She was moist and lovely warm, the labia already a little puffy. I reached up and got hold of her breast as I licked and sucked her pussy. It didn't take long until she came, humping her ass up and down.