Country Life Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, look at that," Marianne panted in my ear. "Just look how she takes all of that big cock in. She is fantastic. Look how her throat bulges from his cock." Her grip on my erect cock hardened.

Mother gave father a fantastic blow job to tell from the look on his face. His expression changed back and forth from ultimate pleasure to pain. Mother urged him on but when he was on the brink she calmed him down. She did it several times taking him from hell to heaven and back. She used also her hands to hold the foreskin back and to fondle and tease his balls.

"Look, now I think he will trick her and come. The poor man really deserves it. She has been so very cruel to him. I wonder if she will notice before it's too late," Marianne whispered expectantly in my ear and squeezed my balls.

She was right but of course mother knew in advance. His first spurt came in her mouth but she had already anticipated it and withdrawn so only the head was engulfed in her mouth. The second and third shot she directed over her face on each side of her nose. The rest she carefully directed over her breasts. When his spasms subsidized she looked up and swallowed slowly licking her lips. Then she reached out and took his cock in and sucked him dry.

She kept looking him in the eye and licked up the come dripping down her cheeks. She helped with a finger to push it onto the tongue. Then she scooped the come on her breasts into the palm of her hand and cupped the breasts one at a time dipping the nipples into the come. She massaged it into the skin on her breasts making sure that the nipples were carefully done.

"Oh, that's really good for the skin. The best care there is." Marianne whispered hoarsely. "But look. Look, oh my goodness. He is still hard. He isn't going to get limp I can tell. I wonder what she is going to do with that one," she added very excited. And she was right of course. Father's cock was still erect although the angle was downwards instead of upwards. But it seemed to rise slowly.

Mother was still looking father in the eye with her well known faint smile on her lips.

"I want to do it once more," Father said looking down at her.

"But yes of course. You shall and you will. You didn't think that I was finished with you, did you?" Mother said sternly. "But not here. I want you on top of me. I want to be pinned down under you, my baron. I want that noble cock of yours to come into my pussy and stay there for a long time. Come dearest, let's move."

She rose and led him by his cook to their bedroom walking alongside him. Her hips rolled and her ass bounced exaggeratedly. At the door she pushed him inside then looked back and smiled broadly like if she was saying good bye to us. But there was no chance that she could have seen us, could it?

When the door closed behind them we relaxed and went out from the shadows. Marianne's cheeks were flushed.

"Wow, what a show. What good-looking and sexy parents you have. Oh my goodness what pleasure those two can give each other after such a long marriage and all. But Anders, was it embarrassing to watch your parents?"

"No. Or . . . well, perhaps it was. I don't know really. I am not frightened or ashamed of seeing mother naked. I have seen her naked all my life. But I think I am embarrassed by the way she behaved. She is always so cool and has complete control. Now she got carried away. Well, I know she likes sex very much but this I hadn't believed. And the way she cried out from the spanking." I got quiet trying to sort out my feelings.

Marianne came close and hugged me comfortingly. Her naked body felt so sweet and warm.

"Oh Anders. People seldom are what they want you to believe. It's not unusual that a very controlled person gets the other way around when she lets herself loose. Like your mother did to night and like I guess she does in bed with your father. Did the beating scare you? Well, that is something for the advanced couples but not for everyone. Some like being beaten and sometimes even much harder than you saw to night. Also with a whip or paddle. The pain adds to their pleasure also when getting fucked afterwards. But I think your mother will have trouble to sit tomorrow. She took quite a lot I think before she had got what she wanted. But believe me, they knew exactly what they were doing."

"Oh, so it was all right then? I got scared that he would hurt her or something. But I saw and heard that she liked it very much in the end." I said hesitantly. "But tell me, do you find my father attractive?"

"Yes Anders. He is a very attractive man. Tall, broad shoulders, strong and very fit. And his cock is tremendous. And above all he knows how to use it to pleasure his woman. And if she is to his liking he does it twice in a row. Perhaps even more for all I know."

She got quiet and an inward smile filled her face. She looked up and saw my anxious face.

"Oh Anders, don't get me wrong. Yes, your father is a very attractive man. But the best thing is that you resemble him. You are not fully grown and yet you are as tall as he although your frame is not that big and you are not that strong. But you will be if you take care of your body. One thing more. Your cock is as long and thick as far as I could judge from this distance. And it will grow; at least it will be fatter. Yes Anders, you will be as attractive as your father. And I know what a great lover you are already. You have taken me twice in a row several times which also is flattering for me. It means that I meet your expectations."

She held me tight and stroked over my back. It felt good and comforting. I had got afraid that father's performance should make Marianne displeased with me. But she seemed not to be.

Suddenly she held me at arms length. There was joy in her face.

"Anders, you said before that you have seen your mother naked all your life. What does that mean? Please tell me."

"Oh well, that's easy and no secret. We always bathe in the nude down at the lake. Every day, all summer. We always have," I said.

"Oh that I can understand as long as you were just a boy. But did you do that also this last summer when you had became such a handsome young man? And your sisters? Do they swim in the nude as well?"

"Oh yes, we all swim in the nude. Mother has this fixed idea that swim suits is bad for the health," I said forgetting the second reason mother had given me when she told me about her friends and how they had volunteered to teach me how to please a woman. She had said that it had started as a fixed idea but that she later on found this to be an excellent way to let me see a lot of naked females.

"Oh, but you must have got turned on? Maybe even got an erection when you saw your mother and sisters in the nude. They are very good looking, aren't they?"

"No . . . Well yes, but not until last summer. Then it happened now and then especially in the beginning when my interest in nudity was fresh. And yes, they are very good looking," I answered honestly.

"Oh my goodness. What did your sisters say when they saw your erect cock? And your mother?"

"Well, at first they giggled and were a little shy not knowing what it was all about. But later on they liked it and were proud. But it didn't happen very often when we were alone. It got worse when mother's friends were around. Some of them are as good-looking as mother."

Marianne looked blankly at me. Her mouth opened and closed several times before she got her voice back.

"Are you telling me that your mother's friends bathed in the nude as well with you present? Oh goodness gracious me what a sight it must have been. You walking around with a jutting cock between a lot of naked women including your mother and sisters." She laughed a bit uncertain. "Well, now I understand what Gunilla meant the other day when we talked about you. She said something about that you had fucked several women. It must have been your mother's friends who got crazy seeing such a handsome man walking around with his cock erect. Oh my goodness what a mother to allow such things. But it was good for you I must admit. I have nothing to complain about, on the contrary."

She looked at me for a while, a big smile spreading over her face.

"Well, all this really turns me on. I hope you will fuck me once more. Oh, I am sure you will," she said giggling seeing my swelling cock. It had gone limp during our talk but now came back to life. I approached her and embraced her from behind caressing her breasts.

"No wait. I want to do something. I got a splendid idea from your mother's performance that I want to try. Come, let's go to my room. I want to change. Well, dress actually," she said giggling heavily indicating her naked body. She set off along the corridor and I followed her bouncing ass.

When we came to her room she asked me to wait outside. But it didn't take long until she came out fully dressed. I got a little disappointed but she smiled sweetly at me and caressed my cock. It was promising.

"Come, I want to make an entrée down the stairway like film stars do in movies," she said. "You have such a magnificent stair. Then let's see what happens."

We quickly went back to the main hall. She told me to wait there for her. She went up the two flights of stairs and out of my sight. Then suddenly she was back.

She started to descend slowly as mother had done. As she descended she unbuttoned the buttons in her long dress. She stopped at the top of the second stairway and let the dress fall to the floor. Underneath she wore a low cut bra that lifted her breasts. Her panties were see through and she wore a garter belt. She started on the second stair and the garter belt fell to the floor. A few more steps down and her bra was gone. Her panties came off in the middle of the stairs and she stood there for quite some time looking down at me. She was gorgeous standing above me in all her naked glory and my cock reacted positively. She held herself very erect and her high heels stretched her thighs. With great dignity and exaggerated movements she took the remaining steps down to my level. She stood erect at the bottom of the stairs for a while and then did as mother, a deep curtsy. She stayed down though which her lithe body could do easily until I came close to her. She looked up smiling warmly when she saw my erect cock just above her head. She moved to a kneeling position and started to lick my cock.

"I am so glad Your Lordship appreciated my little show sir. It is such a turn on for a humble girl to be allowed to perform for Your Lordship. Maybe Your Lordship would like to fuck me sir? I will be happy to be at Your Lordship's service if you would be so inclined sir. Please, Your Lordship sir," she said very formally in a girlish voice and rose to take up position against the railing wriggling her ass.

I approached her and let my cock probe her ass. She had her feet close to each other and her thighs pressed together. I tried to force my cock in between her thighs but she refused to open up. I patted her ass to tell her to open up. She didn't. Instead she pressed her thighs harder together. Playfully I patted her ass harder but there was still no reaction. A third pat got much harder than I had intended and became a smack instead. She moaned and wriggled her ass moving her feet a little apart but just an inch. She looked over her shoulder grinning.

I got a sudden hunch. Marianne had so far copied mother. Maybe she wanted to get smacked as well?

So I smacked her ass again thinking that she would tell me if she didn't like it. She grunted and moved her feet an inch again. Two more smacks in rapid succession made her cry out and move her feet. Still far from enough though. But her cheeks were already reddish and I wondered what to do. Just then she wiggled her ass provocatively and moaned. I grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them rather harshly rocking them to try to get her off balance and thus make her to spread her feet. But she kept her balance but moaned a little higher. I smacked her ass again but misjudged the distance and it got real hard sounding like when father smacked mother. Marianne's knees buckled and she cried out but resisted to move. But a series of hard smacks made it. She moaned and cried out moving her feet inch by inch until she had them wide apart and cried out with a mixture of pain and lust. I slid my cock along her slit and over her clit. She shook and trembled when an orgasm rippled through her body. She closed her thighs hard around my cock.

She held me tight for a while. Then she looked over her shoulder smiling deviously.

"Oh Your Lordship, you wish to enter me sir? Well sir, my pussy is ready for Your Lordship. I will be an obedient servant and keep my thighs wide apart for Your Lordship's mighty sword sir. Your Lordship will find it easy to enter me. But Your Lordship doesn't have to smack me again sir. Your Lordship just has to tell me what to do sir. It's hard for a simple girl to know what Your Lordship wants. Will this position suit Your Lordship sir? Will it be convenient for Your Lordship sir? Is my pussy at the right height for Your Lordships noble weapon sir? Very well Your Lordship, enter me then sir, be my guest sir. Oh Your Lordship, that mighty sword feels lovely against my pussy. But Your Lordship sir, please sir, Your Lordship must dress up the tool sir. Sir, always dress up before entering, Your Lordship sir."

She looked up at me grinning broadly. I was taken aback. I had completely forgotten about a rubber. Marianne had so far provided what was necessary. But now we were both naked and the supply I had in my pocket was far away. But I had to get it and quickly.

"But Your Lordship sir? Your Lordship hasn't brought the suit sir? Well, maybe Your Lordship will allow a humble servant to help out sir. If Your Lordship will be so kind and search in my pussy maybe a suitable dress could be found there sir."

She laughed throatily and pulled my hand to her pussy. She pushed my finger inside which made her knees to buckle again. It was something in there which easily followed my finger. It was a rubber. She had really prepared herself, this lovely woman.

"Did Your Lordship find anything suitable sir? Your lordship did? Excellent sir. Then if it pleases Your Lordship to dress up we may continue sir. Oh Your Lordship hasn't got the manservant at hand sir? How awful for Your Lordship. I see how much Your Lordship wants to enter my humble pussy sir. Maybe I can be as good as a manservant assisting to dress Your Lordship sir. Allow me, Your Lordship."

Marianne had turned and snapped the rubber from me. Swiftly she put it on my throbbing cock that really wanted to come into her heaven. As swiftly she took up position bending over supporting herself at the banister.

I came close to her and stroked over her reddish ass cheeks and kneaded them. She moaned, moved her feet slightly together and wriggled her ass teasingly. I slapped her ass lightly and then a little harder when she didn't move her feet. It took some more hard smacks until she stood with her feet wide apart moaning highly.

I entered her wide open pussy and shoved my cock in forcefully. She cried out and got wild bucking back fiercely. I had to grip her hips to steady us and to bang hard into her. She came almost at once bucking and shuddering. I didn't stop banging her but slowed down and used long strokes. Soon she was moaning again and met me by standing rock steady. Our bodies met with a solid smack on each inbound stroke. Marianne bucked and came again moaning and crying out.

I slowed down just moving slightly in and out until she gave me a sign by wriggling her hips and adjusting her footing. She flexed her muscles and made her pussy pleasantly narrow. Somehow she took control and made it very pleasant for me. I fucked for my own pleasure now and she monitored us skilfully.

I soon was on my way and let her understand it. She laughed throatily and made her pussy even more pleasant. The tingling in my loins got unbearable and I emptied my balls buried deep in her shivering pussy. When I was spent her pussy rippled along my cock to milk out the last drops.

Marianne sank down on her knees suddenly totally exhausted. I guess she had come as well. I followed her down and embraced her, fondling her breasts and belly.

"Did Your Lordship enjoy himself? But Your Lordship smacked my ass again sir? Of course I understand that Your Lordship does it sir if this humble servant isn't to Your Lordship's liking. Then I deserve it and will apologize to Your Lordship. But you see Your Lordship it's hard for a humble girl to know what a noble man like Your Lordship really wants sir. But Your Lordship, I like being slapped sir. But be careful Your Lordship, this humble ass hurts sir."

Marianne had suddenly risen shrugging me off her back. She turned when she spoke and came and embraced me. She was grinning broadly. I held her tight and caressed her back. Her ass trembled when I stroked over the cheeks.

After a while she sighed and freed herself. "Better get back," she said. Slowly she walked up the stairway collecting her things that were spread out. I followed some steps behind her and admired her swaying ass at my eye level. When she reached down to pick up her clothing her crack opened and feeling my stare she bent over deeply with spread legs. Her pussy glistened in the faint light.

Suddenly she saw mother's nightie hanging on the railing. She took it up and sniffed at it.

"Oh, what a lovely scent from your mother," she said and held to my nose. And yes, mother's scent was there. Marianne took the nightie back. "Let's see if there is more," she giggled and held it up before her. She put her nose at mother's pussy level on the nightie. "Ah yes, my goodness what a sweet scent. Your mother was aroused, that's for sure. Here, take a sniff." She put the nightie against my nose again and there was a strong scent of pussy mixed with mother's scent. I was both embarrassed and turned on.

Marianne dropped the nightie when she was about to put it back on the railing. She bent over to pick it up with legs spread wide. I couldn't resist caressing her ass cheeks and down the crack to her pussy. She froze and wiggled her ass from side to side. "Easy Your Lordship, easy sir," she said giggling and walked away. I followed, admiring her backside as she walked with rolling hips and swinging ass.

At her room she turned as if to say good night but she hesitated when she saw my swelling cock. Yes, her walk through the house stark naked had aroused me not to a full erection but to a good swelling. She wet her lips while making up her mind.

"Oh Anders, is that because of me? You are as good as your father it seems, no better actually, it would be the third time to night if you really want to take me again. I am so happy but I don't know if I can make it. My ass is burning," she said looking happy but undecided. She caressed her mound of Venus. "Oh well, yes, all right. After all it's the last night. But if I can walk in the morning is another thing," she said grinning broadly. "Come in young master, come in my cock stud, come in my darling Anders"

She turned and walked into her room. She flung her things in a chair and made the bed ready. "Give me a few minutes to freshen up. Perhaps you want to do the same? Oh, you need to restock, I have ran out of supply, I hope you have some?" she giggled.

I ran to my room, visited the bathroom on the way and ran back. But there had been no hurry. Marianne still was in her bathroom when I came back. I lay down on the bed waiting for her.

"Oh, my Lordship sir you are lying in this humble bed sir. Does Your Lordship want to fuck this humble pussy? But sir, Your Lordship must be hard and erect to do that sir. Oh, Your Lordship needs help no doubt? Of course sir, this humble servant will gladly help Your Lordship."