Country Loving family Ch. 01

Story Info
Whole family plays around.
3.9k words
4.36
46k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
223703
223703
195 Followers

I've spent my entire life, living in rural Kentucky. There's nothing better than miles of farm lands, and back roads. Mom and Dad, inherited my grandparents farm after they both passed away year's back. We have everything from horse's, goats, down to rabbits. You name the farm animal, and we probably breed it. But I wouldn't change it for nothing, I'm a country boy through and through.

You know what they say about good ole Kentucky people. That we're all inbred, and into incest. Well I'm not inbred, but I dabble with some incest from time to time

I've fooled around with my aunt's, cousin's, and my Momma. When you're stuck out in these hills, what else is there to do. By the way my name is Gary, and I'll be 21 in a week now. I'm athletic build standing at 6'2, brown eyes, jet black hair, and very tan. Alot of people mistake me for being Hispanic, from time to time. But I'm all American, that spends a lot of time outside. One of my favorite things to do, is fucking outdoors. Best part about living in the middle of no where. That and we don't have any neighbors for over five miles.

We grow corn, soybean, cotton, tobacco, hay, tomatoes, you name it we grow it. All our revenue, comes from the land. And every member of my family, lends a hand and works our farm. We all also live in a nine bedroom farm house. I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

My household consist of my parents and myself. My aunt Sandy and her daughter Tiffany. Then there's my aunt Joanna with her three daughters, Beth, Abby, and Megan. Joanna has a son Brad, that's my age. Brad moved off to Cincinnati, and became a drug addict. We haven't heard from Brad in over a year now. With him being off the farm, that leaves my Dad and I being the only males. That means that we have to handle the majority of the work.

I'm not complaining at all. Like I said I wouldn't trade this life for nothing at all. Plus one day, I'll be the one owning this land. And nothing wrong with a tight fit family. I believe that we all plan on staying here.

One rainy Saturday afternoon, my cousin Tiffany and I was out tending to the chicken's. Tiffany had red hair and was big boned as she says. She was 18 year's old, with some DD tits, and a big ole ass. I had a thing for Tiffany's fatness honestly. Her thick ass thighs and belly rolls, really did something to me. I must say I am a BBW fan, on the porn sites. And that reason is because my cousin Tiff. Anyways today Tiff, had on a light pink dress. That hugged her body tightly, and went down to her ankles. It was so tight on her, I could tell that she wasn't wearing panties. The only thing that Tiffany and I have done so far is oral. I've ate her pussy dozens of times, and she blows me off when nobody's around. We also make out, whenever given the chance.

"You should suck my dick before we head back in," I say jokingly. But we all know I was serious as shit.

"I bet you'd like that," Tiff laughed. Throwing down some more crack corn for the hen's.

"I would," I say back. Hoping that she will give in. For some damn reason she was looking extra sexy today. I whip my dick out, and started jacking it behind her. "Come on look at it," I laughed. Smacking my dick onto my belly, to make it grow harder faster.

"Put that thing away," she tells me.

"You know you want it," I tease her. Still slapping it on my belly. It was working, because my cock was now fully hard at nine inches. "Plus we still got some time," I continued.

"I always want it," Tiff says licking her lips now.

She was about to give in, standing there watching me jerk it off. Then out of the blue, the chicken coop door opened up. "There you are," said my Aunt Joanna. "Did you two gather up the eggs yet?" she asked.

"Yes aunt Joanna were about done in here," says Tiffany. Watching me hide my cock back inside my shorts.

Before I get to deep into the story, let me get you hip. I've been messing around with member's of my family. But nobody knows that none of us our messing around. We kind of keep it a secret, from everyone else. Basically I'm the only one who knows I'm fucking each of them.

"Well run them to the house. And Gary your Daddy is looking for you," Joanna looks at me and says.

"Where's he at?" I asked her.

Before she answered me Tiffany grabbed the basket of eggs, and headed to the house on foot. "He's not really looking for you," aunt Joanna giggled. "I just wanted to get you alone," she added.

"Did you now?" I asked with a wink. "Did you want this?" I asked, pulling my cock back out.

My aunt Joanna was a real freak. At the age of 52 she still looked damn good. She had blond hair that touched the middle of her back. Blue eyes, that went great with her skin complexion. Some wide hips, that contributed to her big ass. And some DD tits. I can say the women in my family, all got blessed with great tits. My aunt Joanna always let me fuck her, in any hole I desired.

"I always want that young cock," Joanna says walking towards me.

She got down on her knees, and engulfed my dick into her wet mouth. I loved looking down on her, sucking me off. She always looked back up at me, making eye contact. And that always got my blood pumping. Just something about her making eye contact with me during a blowjob.

"Oh Joanna," I moan out. Watching the saliva left behind, as she slid down my cock with her mouth. She was one of the best dick suckers, in the family. But that's only my opinion.

"You like it when auntie, sucks your dick?" She asked. Taking my dick into her right hand, and begins stroking me.

"I love it," I tell her as she puts me back in her mouth. slurp, slurp, slurp. Is all you could hear, besides the Rooster's cockadoodledoo. "Take that whole dick," I say. Pushing her head into me, to make her deep throat me. She takes my whole nine inches, into her mouth. And didn't even gag, unlike her daughter Abby. Who gags every time, she goes to deep throat me.

I begin to literally fuck my aunt's mouth. Pounding my cock in and out her mouth, still holding the back of her head. Slurp, slurp, slurp. "Here it comes," I moan out. With my toes beginning to curl, inside of my shoes. My aunt Joanna, was a dick sucking pro. She continued to suck my dick, till I shot a thick load down her throat. Making sure that she swallowed, every last drop.

"Always satisfying," she says standing up and licking her lips. "Now fix yourself, before you get to the house. And I'll come see you tonight," she says leaving me in the chicken coop. And that was just my first blowjob of the day. And they wonder why we never leave the farm.

About a hour later, I was cruising the farm on my side by side. When I noticed my cousin Megan, was fishing our pond by herself. Megan was literally five foot nothing, if even five foot. She had this perfect heart shaped ass, and tits galore. Jet black hair, and a tan that made her look like Pocahontas. "You catch anything?" I asked her, as I pulled next to the pond.

"About ten blue gills," she says pointing at the bucket. Blue gills was some good cooking at our household. We try to live and survive off the land, as much as possible.

"Well that's positive," I say with a wink.

"That's always positive," Megan giggled.

Megan was also a big freak, she loved to do anal. She was 25 years old now, and everyone thought she was still a virgin. Except for the fact, Dad and I know different. We actually double penetrated her, in a field less than a week ago. Dad fucking her in the ass, while I laid on the grass pounding her pussy.

"What have you been doing all day?" Megan asked casting her line back in the water.

"The same ole," I replied.

She had on a black tank top, and some camo shorts. The shorts was so damn tight, her ass was eating them. I loved her sweet ass. I jump off my side by side, and walk towards her. "Should take off to the woods with me," I mentioned. Grabbing her by the waist, and pulling her towards me. Pressing my dick, up on her ass. Squeezing her big tits, in the process.

"And why should I do that?" She asked. Pressing her ass harder, against my cock.

"You know you want dicked down," I tease her.

"You going to eat it first?" she asked.

"Don't I always?" I tell her.

"Why would we go to the woods? We could always do it here," she mentioned.

"Everybody is out moving around. You don't want to get caught do ya?" I asked. Grinding my dick into that beautiful ass still.

"You act like they don't know," she laughed. "Got a fish!" she yelled, reeling in her pole. And by God, she had another one.

"They don't know," I continued. "Plus they would kill us," I lied.

"You're Daddy won't," she laughed, throwing her blue gill in the bucket with the others. "Let's go," she says putting her bucket in the back of my side by side.

I headed in the woods, through a trail we made years ago. Crossing over the first creek, to my favorite deer blind. Nobody will be able to see us from here. And if they was to come into the woods, I'd hear them before they'd hit the creek bed. This particular deer blind, was made out of a old camper. Still had everything in tact, with two beds. Dad and I only used it during deer hunting season. Well I be fucking my cousins in here, every chance I get.

We both hop off of the side by side, at the same time. "You're so eating my Pussy," she said running into the camper before me. By time I reach the door way, she was already striping out of her clothes. She looked so damn sexy, with her little short self. "Come eat it," she demanded pointing towards her shaved pussy.

We were in the dinning area, of the camper. Instead of going to one of the beds, she climbed up on the table. And spread her legs wide, and started rubbing her own clit. "Been about a week. I'm so ready," I tell her as I start striping down. Knowing in my head if i ate her pussy, she would do whatever I want sexually. That's one of my favorite things about my cousin Megan.

I set down at the bench, and open the blinds on the camper. That way if somebody happen to come, we'll see them approaching. "That pussy is so pretty," I tell her. Then I bury my face right in it. I nibble on her Clit for a second, then start lapping it with my tongue. I lick the whole pussy up and down, up and down. That Morgan Wallen song comes in my head. Up down, up down. I then proceeded to stick my tongue inside her pussy, and tongue fuck her for a second. Then back to working on her clit. I put it in between my teeth, and put my tongue to work on it.

"Gary im going to cum,' she cried out. I kept at task, and kept lapping my tongue over her clit. I then take my middle finger, and start finger fucking her as well. "Oh im cumming," she moans out. With her ass lifting off the table, pressing her pussy harder into my face and shaking. She moans out again, "I'M CUMMING!"

Now that she got what she wanted, I was going to get what I wanted. I stood up, holding my pecker in my hand jerking it. As on cue, she knew exactly what to do. Megan jump's off the table, and got on her knees. She wasn't the best dick sucker in the family, but she was good too. She was just sucking on the head off my dick, and cuffing my balls with her hand. It was enough to get my cock rock hard, how I needed it.

"Bend over this table," I tell her. "You know I'm fucking that ass," I giggled. Giving her heart shaped ass a smack, as she bent over the table.

"I knew you would," she says still rubbing on her pussy. "Wish I had a toy with us," she added.

I gave it no time at all, before I was mounting myself behind her. At first I rub the head of my Dick, across her pussy. I stuck it on in, and slowly pushed in half way before pulling out. She was extremely wet. I repeated this process over and over, Going deeper each time. Slow stroking that pretty pussy of hers. You could feel her pussy stretching, wrapped around my cock squeezing it.

I spit on her ass hole, a few times to lube it up. Still pounding her pussy from the back, now sticking my index finger in her ass. "Oh," she cried out. My finger, catching her by surprise. I slide my finger as far as I could get it, and continued fucking her doggysyle. "That's it right there. Fuck me Gary," she moans. "Fuck me harder," she demanded.

"You like that?" I asked smacking her ass at the same time. Now my finger is ramming into her asshole, as fast as I was fucking her.

"I love it Daddy! Fuck me," she moans. I loved it when she called me Daddy. But that dirty talk, fucking gets me every time.

"Oh shit im going to nut," I say. Hurrying to pull my dick out, so I wouldn't cum in her. Shooting a stream of cum, on those juicy ass cheeks.

"What the hell was that?" she teased me. "You usually go way longer," she laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," I say pulling my shorts on. "Soon as you said Daddy, it was over for me," I replied. "That dirty talk works," I say.

"I see this," she mentions now getting dressed herself.

My cellphone started to ring. The caller ID read that it was my Mom calling. "Hello," I answered the phone.

"You're Daddy went into town for a few hours. Hurry on in," my Mom mentions.

"I'll be in shortly," I say before hanging up the phone. "You going back to the lake?" I asked Megan.

"Can ya take me to the house," she says walking out the camper.

It didn't take long at all, to drive back to the house. "Fuck Gary," Megan says looking at me. "I forgot my fish," she said.

I throw her the keys to the side by side and tell her, "Go back and get them." Before you know it, she was down the hill and out of sight. I noticed Dads red Ford, was still in the driveway. I thought she just said that he went into town.

I was wondering where the hell everyone was at. When I opened up the living room door, and walked through the house. There wasn't a soul in sight, not a peep to be heard. I figured my Mother, would have been in the kitchen. She wasn't in there, nobody was. I found it odd, nobody was on the first floor. I then head upstairs to my parents room. "That you Gary?" I heard my Moms voice come from the restroom.

"Yeah it's me Ma," I say through the door. Still wondering where everyone was at.

My lovely Mother, soon walked out of the bathroom. To my disbelief, she was butt ass naked. "What took you so long?" she asked.

"Fishing with Megan. Shes got a whole mess of fish," I tell her. Which I wasn't lying about the fish part.

My Mom wasn't a goddess or anything, but a milf in my book. She was short and plump, with enormous tits. Black long hair, brown eyes, and a big ole butt on her. She had some thick thighs, and a few belly rolls. But hey I love me a nice BBW woman. "Where's everyone at?" I asked her.

"You're Dad and Aunts, ran to town with Mr. Turner. I have no clue where all the girls are," she says walking towards her bedroom. I watched as her ass cheek's, moved with every step. She had these dimple's in her cheeks, I adored very much. I love them so much, I made it a point to lick them a couple times.

I follow my Mother to her room, and watch her lay on her bed. "Close and lock the door," she tells me.

"Yes ma'am," I say and lock the door.

"Now come fuck Mommy with that big dick," she demanded.

I hurry and take my shirt and shoes off, and slide my shorts to the floor. Last time Mom and I messed around. She sucked Dad off the whole time, I fucked her doggy style. Its actually been a while, since its been just her and I. Watching her rub on that hairy pussy of hers, as I undressed had me rock hard already. Plus I always got a massive hard on, when it came to my Mother. "You ready for this dick Mom?" I asked her jokingly walking towards her bed. Stroking my meat, as I got closer to her.

"Damn right," she says as I climb on the bed.

I position myself between my Mom's legs, and guide myself into her already wet pussy. I push my cock all the way in, and slowly pull it out. Mommy loves it when I long stroke her. "Ahhh. That feels amazing baby," she tells me as she watches my cock slide in and out of her hairy snatch.

I continue to slow stroke her, for a few minutes. Then I had to speed up a tad bit, and started pounding myself into her. Now watching my own cock go in and out of my fat Mother. You could hear our body's, smacking against each other. "That's it baby! Fuck Mommy's pussy," she moaned out. And that's exactly what I did. I started fucking her even harder, making the headboard hit the wall. Louder and louder, with each thrust I push into her.

"You like that dick Mom?" I ask her. I then take my right hand, and start chocking her.

"I love that dick baby! I love it!" My Mom screams out. Thank God nobody was in the house, they would have surely heard us.

"Tell me its your dick Mom," I tell her. Now giving her face a slight smack, and continue to choke her. My Mom loves it rough, so I give it to her rough.

"That's my dick," she cry's out. Now she's rubbing on her clit, as I pound her pussy. The headboard continued to hit the wall. And the sound of our bodies smacking together, filled the entire room. "Oh baby that's my dick," she moans again.

I felt her pussy begin to tighten up, around my cock. "Oh im cumming Gary! Oh im cumming," she screams out. Her body began to shake, starting with her legs. I noticed my cock was covered in whiteness, as I continued to fuck her.

"You like being my little whore Mom?" I asked her. Smacking her across her face again.

"I'm you're whore baby! I'm You're whore!" My Mom screams out.

I slide my cum covered cock, out of her pussy. And I turn her over to her stomach. She already knew what the deal was, as she got on all fours. Her big fat round ass, was poking up in the air at me. I could see her pink wet pussy lips, coming out of hiding behind her hairy mound. When I position myself behind my Mom, I give her ass a smack. Leaving a red hand print behind, on her right ass cheek.

Instead of fucking her doggy style, i first bury my face in her pussy from the back. Tasting her juice's, an smelling her aroma. Working on her clit with my tongue, then up to her asshole. I lap my tongue from her clit to her asshole several times. "You ready?" I asked as I put the head of my dick back inside her.

She didn't even answer, instead began throwing her ass back. Making sure she was getting every single inch of my cock. "Fuck Mommy's pussy," she moaned out. "Fuck me good," she adds. I take both my hands and smack both her ass cheeks at the same time. This is something I found myself doing with my Mom quite a lot. I just loved the ripple effect, it caused on her fat ass.

I watched as my cock slid in and out of my Mom's hairy cunt. Giving her ass another double smack. I loved that shit. Having already busted two nuts today, I was able to go longer than with Megan. "Fuck me harder! Fuck me!" My Mom demanded.

I started pounding the hell out of her, making the headboard smash against the wall louder. This time it knocked a photo of my grandparents, on the floor. "That's it fuck me baby," Mom moans out. I smack her ass again, pumping my cock deep inside her. Then I felt her pussy, begin to tighten up again. "Gary I'm about to cum again," she cry's out. Matching me with every thrust I throw at her. Her ass was jiggling in every which way.

I grab ahold of her hair, and start pulling it. Making her look up at the ceiling, I was pulling it so hard. "I'm cumming baby," she cry's out grinding her ass into me. "Oh I'm cumming!"

The way my Mom's pussy was squeezing my cock, I couldn't hold on much longer. "I'm about to cum too," I tell her continuing to pound her hairy pussy.

"Cum in Mommy's pussy! Cum with me," she screams. The sound of her skin smacking against each other, the dirty talk, and that wet tight pussy did it. I shot two long stream's of cum, deep inside my Momma.

Then there was a knock at the door. "Aunt Gloria are you in there?" asked my cousin Abby at the other side of the door. My first thought was, did she hear us?

223703
223703
195 Followers
12