Country Road Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the day, Joanne noticed Jack staring at her. A lot. She also did not fail to notice that, at times, Jack was excited around her, because his shorts did not always do a good job hiding his occasional erection. That must be me, she thought happily to herself. Sixty-year old men didn't just get random hard-ons. She looked forward to seducing Jack during dinner and then having him for dessert! Of course, that would all depend if he was willing to follow her lead. Joanne laughed at the euphemism. Who am I kidding, she thought. He is going to need to submit, completely. It was the only way she wanted any sexual relationship with a man. She would have to be in charge, to have total control, to make any lover her sex slave.

"We should clean up. But we don't need to stand on any formality here. That was a lot of work and I intend to come down in just my pajamas. Feel free to wear what you want, though, Jackie."

He noted the twist and a more familiar version of his name but didn't think too much of it. But he liked that she liked him. He liked her, too. He wondered and hoped if something more might come of the evening.

"Sounds good to me!"

Both Jack and Joanne showered after the day's efforts. Joanne was again in the kitchen first, starting dinner. All she wore was a fairly short black silk robe that managed to come just below her ample buttocks. The robe clinged nicely to them and creeped into the crack a bit. Underneath, she wore no panties and went commando, which she thought and hoped would come in handy later. She did wear a thin leather corset that zipped. It compressed a few of her extra pounds in a way she liked and accentuated her breasts and ass. A satiny push-up black bra was evident, too, holding her aging breasts in an attractive way, while providing ample cleavage for Jack to ogle. At least, she very much hoped he would ogle it!

Jack came down in his pajamas shorts and shirt. Nothing fancy. He didn't pack fancy to travel alone. Joanne's outfit caused him to do a double take. This large, tall Amazonian woman was dressed fairly skimpily and quite sexily for dinner, in black. Maybe he would get lucky! His sexual interest in her had fully emerged and his submissive predilections were sufficiently titillated that he imagined this to be an exciting dinner.

Once the food had been prepared--sausage, toast, eggs, and fruit--they both sat to eat. Joanne decided to waste little time in steering the conversation where she wanted it to go in the hopes the evening would last a long time.

"So, widower Jack, what do you do for sex these days? Do you have a girlfriend or do you rely on Madam Thumb and Her Four Sisters?"

Jack was once again a little surprised at her forwardness but they had had gotten very comfortable talking throughout the day, so he didn't mind. Indeed, it bode well.

"No girlfriend and, frankly, yes I take care of things at home. I am hoping that will change at some point. I haven't had sex in a long, long time. I'm ready for it again." There, he thought, I just ran that flag up.

"I haven't had sex in a long time either," she replied.

There was a bit of pause before either spoke again. Finally, Joanne broke the somewhat embarrassed silence.

"Wanna have a go tonight? I like you, Jack. We could have a lot of fun together since we are both here in the middle of nowhere."

Jack put forward a slow, big smile. "Sure! Joanne, I like you, too! I am sure I would enjoy such an evening."

"Really? You really want to shag an old, tall woman like me?"

"I'm no spring chicken myself, and I think I've mentioned I have a thing for tall women."

Joanne smiled lustfully at her house guest. It was exactly the answer she was hoping for. Just because they were in their 60s didn't mean they were dead. She yearned for sex again and had hoped that Jack was now ready for it, too.

"One thing, though."

"Oh?"

"At my age, I am kind of a 'one shot and done' sort of guy these days. At least until some time goes by."

Joanne wasn't surprised at that, even if she wished it weren't true. But she had a solution that was always going to be part of the equation.

"I see. I understand, no worries. But... other parts of you... they can work for longer? "

Jack gave a momentary, quizzical look.

"Your tongue, for example?"

Jack laughed. "Uh, yeah, I think you will find my tongue has a lot of stamina."

"Excellent! One more thing, though. Jack, I want to be clear. The way this works is that I am in charge. I lead, you follow. We do this strictly on my terms. That doesn't mean you won't have fun, I'll see to that!" She smiled lasciviously at him. "But I don't want any pretense of male ego coming into this thinking you are going to have much say in it."

"I wouldn't want it any other way. Have I mentioned I have an Amazon fetish?" They both laughed.

Dinner was over and both wanted to get to dessert. "Let's get this cleaned up--no, you get this cleaned up and then come upstairs to my bedroom. I'll be waiting for you."

Joanne went upstairs. While she waited for Jack, she changed the sheets on her massive, four poster king-size bed to black satin sheets. She enjoyed them herself and there was no better time to use them than now. Then she sat down to wait for her prospective lover. God, she wanted this to work! She needed it. Needed it! She sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for him. She loosened her thin, silky, black robe but kept it closed.

She grew concerned when she heard Jack ascend the stairs but did not come immediately to her room. Had he changed his mind? She didn't move and decided to wait at least several minutes to see if anything would happen.

Meanwhile, Jack thought I ought to brush my teeth, so when he was done cleaning up he went upstairs to the bathroom with his kit to do so. Once there, he popped one of his Viagra pills. It was an unfortunate fact of his age that he needed them or at least he needed the confidence they gave him. He really wasn't sure he needed them--he had developed a rather hard erection cleaning up as his mind thought about what was to come. It had been three years since he had had actual sex. The couple of trips to the dominatrices were fun and erotically exciting, but they weren't full blown sex. He never saw them naked after all.

When he emerged from the bathroom, he padded slowly down the hall and came to Joanne's room. He made to enter and then realized he should knock.

Totally relieved when she heard the knock on her door, Joanne smiled and said, "come in, Jackie."

Jack entered and saw Joanne pretty much as she was when she left after dinner. The couple saw lust in each other's eyes and Jack walked over to her. As she approached, she stood up and towered over him by eight inches. She looked down at him. The size difference excited her! He on the other hand was a bit intimidated by her height compared to his own. And she seemed to be almost twice his size! She then firmly pulled Jack into her long, strong arms fully embracing him and began kissing him. She tasted the mint in his mouth and realized what he had done, his consideration making her want him even more. She impressed upon him immediately that she was going to be the dominant partner here by firmly holding him and dominantly exploring his mouth with her tongue, forcing him to deep throat it even, by pushing the back of his head against her and her mouth.

Jack welcomed her leadership and dominance. He had only ever had been with one woman. He was especially excited by the feel of her large breasts under her silk robe. Those breasts were almost at the height of his mouth standing up and each one seemed to be about as large as his head. He hoped he would get lost in that magnificent cleavage in time. He reached around to embrace her and carefully let his hands wander to her buttocks to cop a feel. She did not stop him and giggled a bit when he did. It was then that he discovered she was not wearing any panties and realized that she probably had not been wearing any all evening. Her ass felt quite muscular and firm!

This went on for some time until she stopped and sighed. "I haven't kissed a man like that in a long time."

"I'm not sure I've ever been kissed by a woman quite like that! Uh, I suppose I should tell you that while my wife and I had lots of sex, she is the only woman I've ever had sex with, so..."

Joanne loved hearing that. She couldnt wait to corrupt him and make him hers now.

"No worries! Just follow my instructions. There will be more kissing, but it's time to put you to work!"

Joanne extracted herself from the embrace and walked over closer to bed, drawing Jack by the hand. She tossed a pillow on the floor and sat down on the edge. She gently but quite firmly, Jack could feel, pushed him down on his knees in front of her. She then opened her loose robe to reveal a mouthwatering sight: Joanne was naked from the waste down, wearing a thin leather corset and of course her black bra that made her breasts seem like there were four individuals in the room. But Jack's eyes were drawn where Joanne had intended--to her very large, very hairy, mostly black, but some gray, bush.

"I assume you know what to do?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Although, I should make you aware, at my age, I can't stay on my knees very long any more."

"Really? Yet, it looks like you're happy about it?" Surveying his erection, she was glad to see it was something she could work with. A solid six to seven inches with reasonable girth.

"But don't worry, I know that. I have the same problem. But I think it is important that you start there, don't you think, to establish that you truly belong on your knees before me?"

Jack grinned in agreement as he bent forward to set about his task. Joanne was clean and fresh after the shower and he was happy to have his face in a woman's pussy again. It had been so long! And he loved that she was unshaved and looked like a real woman. He marvelled that it was mostly black with some gray--unlike her head, which was mostly gray with some black. He hated the shaved look he saw on some of the femdom porn he had watched. He began by gently kissing her around her folds, nuzzling through her hair to do so. He heard Joanne noticeably sigh in joy and could see her excitement start to form with moisture. Perhaps a little surprising for a woman of her age, but perhaps not, in light of her long deprivation. Still, both of them knew it would take some time before either were ready for the main event.

As he drew closer to her folds, he felt Joanne rest both her hands on his head and felt her long, strong legs snake around his body. She had an unmistakable and unbreakable grip on his body with her legs. He was in every way her prisoner now and was going nowhere. He first began to nibble around her edges with his lips, teasing, caressing. Then out came his tongue and he lightly stroked up and down her outer folds, wetting them before moving further in with his tongue. He would stop that occasionally to lick and gently suckle her clitoris before moving back to her vagina and pushing his tongue in and out as far as it would go.

He knew he was doing something right because he did manage to make Joanne wet--and not just from his saliva. But especially because her grip on his head became tighter and her legs squeezed him harder. After some time, she was almost forcing his head into her groin without much regard to what he was doing. It was almost as if the mere fact that she had a male forcibly worshipping her, putting him in an inescapable position, was itself sufficient excitement for this Amazon goddess before him!

She had not come, Jack knew, when she pushed him back; he was worried that she wasn't happy with his efforts. But he quickly realized that wasn't the case when Joanne, using her superior strength, pulled Jack from the floor and literally threw him onto the bed on his back. A little surprised by this fast maneuver, Jack was uncertain what was happening when he saw his excited lover immediately climb up on top of him, her legs straddling his torso, her hands pinning his wrists, and her bending her face down to aggressively kiss and French kiss him again and again.

"Oh, God, Jack, you make me feel so good!! It has been so long!!"

Even as he was saying you're welcome, she moved and he then discovered her purpose: she moved up to lower her large, hairy pussy on his face.

"I'm sorry, this has to happen this way, I hope you survive," she said half--but only half--facetiously. "Stick your tongue out and hold still!" Joanne then proceeded to grind her groin up and down Jack's face, slowly at first but then more aggressively. Soon a lot of her weight was pushing Jack's face down into the bed as she ground herself over and over again on his face with less and less regard to his comfort. She made sure he could breathe, but didn't care about much else.

If someone were looking at them from the outside, Jack's head was nowhere to be seen, completely engulfed as it was by the lower half of her body. Jack could only be seen from the chest down as Joanne increasingly rocked her body on his face with an escalating, albeit mild, violence.

Ten minutes later she came in an explosive orgasm she had not felt in years, even by her own hand. She knew that was due in part to Jack's skills, but even more so because it came from so thoroughly dominating him and simply using him for her pleasure as a living sex toy slave. No, not slave, not yet, but soon enough. Sunday would see that happen, she thought. Since he took all that she did to him in stride, she now knew he was going to work out just fine.

"Oh, God, Jack, that was so good!"

When she stopped shuddering on Jack's face, she eased up to give him some air. His whole face was as red as could be and she momentarily worried she went too far and he would not want to continue.

As Jack inhaled, he laughed a little laugh. "I'm glad you liked it! I had an awful lot of fun!"

"Really? I wasn't too rough on you? it wasnt a difficult ride? I'm not exactly a lightweight."

"It was a difficult ride and I loved it! Truly, I got really turned on with you using me that way, like I'm just a piece of meat to you."

Joanne smiled. "Then we are going to get along just fine. I think we need to turn some attention to you, however, although you will continue on a bit, too, as we do."

With that, Joanne turned around and settled her large, ample ass on Jack's face. "Don't lick, I just want smother you." With that she settled in and smothered his face and began teasing his cock and balls with her finger nails. She was happy to see his erection never wavered, which was impressive for a sixty-year old. She didn't know about the Viagra but then she also didn't know that Jack thought he was so excited he might not have needed it!

Joanne sat on Jack's face and teased and tormented his cock for a long time, smothering his face the entire time. She finally settled on a spot where his mouth was sealed by her ass and his nose mostly was. He could breath but not easily. She orchestrated his cock's pleasure like a maestro violinist, enjoying watching it twitch, enjoying even more his evident lust for her in close contact with her Amazonian body. After about 20 minutes of this she felt like the time was right. She had calmed down enough to want him inside her. She turned around and first removed her bra. Yeah, her breasts sagged a bit but Jack thought they looked intimidating--and awesome. This must have showed on his face.

"Oh, you like these babies do you?" Before he could answer in the affirmative she bent down and pushed them into his face. "Then suck them--hard. Chew on my nipples!"

He quickly complied. But her knees soon started to weigh on her and she got off to lay beside him to continue his breast worship. She wanted to give her knees a rest before she fucked him. There was no way she wasn't going to be on top when that happened!

Joanne let Jack do his thing. She periodically sighed in pleasure, draping her leg over him so he knew he couldn't go anywhere. It gave her just the right amount of juice leading up to the main event.

Jack had clearly been ready some time before but now she wanted him. She pulled her breasts from his mouth and climbed back onto him. She pulled up a couple of silk ties with which she secured Jack's hands to the bed. Jack offered no resistance to her proposed bondage. On the contrary, it was his dream come true: bondage sex! This was better than his dominatrix experiences.

Once Jack could no longer move his hands, she carefully lowered herself onto his hard cock and didn't move. Her pussy sucked him fully inside her. She was happy about how wet she felt and how smoothly he slide in. It sorta surprised her and then it didn't, given her robust orgasm not that long ago.

For both of them, it felt soooo good after so long. Jonne didnt move at first. She wanted to savor the feeling of a man's hard cock inside her. She could feel him twitching with excitement as she pressed down with her full weight.

She bent down to kiss him some more and smother his face with her breasts. Then she began to ride him back and forth, fucking him. She was nervous to bounce her larger body on top of him, at least this first time. And she knew now she wanted this to be a first--not an only--time.

Jack strained under her size and weight but also loved it! It was exactly what he imagined from his years of loving and admiring very tall women. He felt utterly controlled and dominated by her.

As her riding slowly increased he felt his orgasm rising. "Oh, I'm gonna cum soon!"

She frowned at him and slapped his face. "Don't. Not yet." But she was secretly pleased. She excited him enough that he could no longer control his orgasm. She was in control of it now. She actually increased her efforts just enough to deliberately push him screaming over the top despite her telling him not to. She felt his back arch and push up and his cum pulse into her. It had been years sincebshe felt that sensation andvrelishee every second of it. She managed to cum again herself just before he started to deflate.

Joanne finally climbed off Jack and laid down beside him, smiling. He spoke first.

"That was awesome! Damn, Joanne, not bad at all for a couple of geriatrics," he said joking.

Joanne laughed. "Yes, for sure. So, you liked that? You like being used by me--really dominated by me." Her tone was clearly hopeful.

"Uh, yeah!!! I can tell you now, I mean I know I told you I had an Amazon fetish, but yes, I love the submissive role!"

She looked at him quizzically. "You've done this before? You said your relationship with your wife was pretty vanilla?"

"That's true, but we dabbled in a little domination. I enjoyed and she enjoyed pinching my nipples. Quite painfully. I suppose I'm a bit of a masochist there. It was exciting to see her enjoy hurting me!"

"You're only telling me this now?!?" And she gave him a slap and a pinch to emphasize the point.

"Well, yeah, I wasn't sure where you were on this but I hoped, so I didn't want to push or anything. And I've long enjoyed femdom porn and visited a dominatrix a couple of times after my wife died. I loved it but it was a strict no nudity policy for them. I, uh, enjoyed your nudity when it came. This was so much better!" He grinned at her.

"Wait, you have femdom fantasies and had a couple experiences?" She shook her head. "Oh, Jack. Jack, Jack, Jackie. We are going to get along just fine. But you should have mentioned this sooner. My former career--I was a professional dominatrix for 30 years. And I think I'll need to punish you for that omission tomorrow!"

"My God, really?!? I think I've landed in heaven! And I was hoping you'd say that! I was kinda hoping we could do this again tomorrow after the chores."

"Hmm, let's just say that you may have shot your load for the night, but your tongue isn't quite finished. Almost, but not quite. As for tomorrow, we will see what your chores are."