Country Store Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed Tracy's hand and she moved behind me.

"Oh no, Sweet Cheeks, you are part of this too." Henry said and grabbed her hair.

He pulled her to him and put the knife across her throat. I squealed and held her hand.

"Sugar Britches, you turn around and pull that little lock on that bathroom door. We wouldn't want to distract your little friend in there." He said and pressed the knife to Tracy's throat.

I whirled around and saw there was one of those little slide latches on the bathroom door to lock it from the outside. I had never noticed that before. Why would you have one of those there?

"Now!" Henry said and I heard Tracy whimper.

I pulled the slide and locked Joey in the bathroom. I didn't hear anything behind the door. I turned back around. Henry was lowering the knife and he now had it between two of the buttons on her dress.

"Sugar Britches, you are going to do a little strip tease for us now. While you are doing your dance I will be modifying your little friend's clothes. Do not go too slow, if I get her naked before you I will have to modify her cute body a little." He said and I saw the knife push up and the top button of her pretty sundress popped off and fell to the floor.

I saw Billy walk around Henry so he could see Tracy. His eyes were huge and he was rubbing his crotch. I was so mad. I was stuck again in front of this monster. I looked at him and he was smiling his evil smile. Another button popped off of Tracy's dress. I saw her blue bra through the now wide opening of her dress. I saw Billy staring at her chest, heaving above the bra.

I pulled my tank top off quickly. I heard Billy gasp as he saw my sheer pink bra. Fuck him. I reached down and unsnapped my shorts. Another of Tracy's buttons hit the ground. I looked up and she was crying. Her bra was visible along with a lot of her flat belly. My heart broke. My poor friend was in trouble again because of me. I felt the self-pity hit me hard. How stupid was I to think this could work? I should have never let her come. Another button hit the floor.

"Sugar Britches, that is an awful pretty bra but you better get going." Henry said and sliced another button off.

Tracy's belly was visible and I saw the top of her blue panties. I unzipped my shorts and let them slide down my legs. Billy put his hand to his mouth. I kicked off my sandals and stepped out of my pants. I looked up to see Henry slicing through the strap on Tracy's right shoulder. I noticed her left strap was already hanging and then her dress fell off of her and settled around her ankles.

Henry slid the knife under her left bra strap and it popped easily. I reached around and opened my bra quickly and let it slide off my arms. Billy was staring at my bare chest. I saw Tracy's bra drop to the floor. I grabbed my panties and ripped them down my legs. I stepped out of them and screamed.

"Stop!" I said.

Henry looked at me and pulled up on the knife one last time. Tracy's pretty blue panties floated down to the floor.

"Just in time Sugar Britches. I was going after these next and that would have just been a shame." Henry said as he moved the knife over her right nipple.

Tracy was whimpering and I was really mad now. I felt my fear leave me and fury replace it. I needed to distract him from her. I needed to buy time somehow. I didn't really care what happened to me now. I dropped to my knees and reached for his pants. I popped the button and his big belly shifted a little. The stale sweat odor hit me again and I fought back a gag. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

"That a girl. There is the Sugar Britches I remember. Suck that cock little girl." He said.

I ripped his boxers down and grabbed his cock. It was already hard and I slipped it into my mouth. I heard him groan. Good. If he was groaning he couldn't hurt her. I licked the smelly head and sucked lightly. I was pretty sure I was giving him the blowjob of his life. I was fucking good at this now, thanks to him.

"Here you go Billy, you can have her for a minute." Henry said and I felt his hands on my head.

"On your knees bitch and open that sweet mouth." Billy said and I saw Tracy kneeling next to me.

My anger flared and I contemplated just biting down hard. That would do it. But would I be able to get the knife in time before Tracy got hurt? Was my jaw strong enough to bite all the way through? Oh yeah, I was pretty sure of that. I was about ready to try and then I felt my head being pulled back. He still had one hand in my hair but the other was now holding his own cock and rubbing it. I was confused and then I saw the first load of cum hit me between the eyes. I closed my eyes and he shot a load onto my forehead and then back into my eyes.

"Fuck yes, I have been waiting a long time to coat that pretty face. Sugar Britches, you are special." He said and pulled me to my feet.

I looked over and saw Tracy was gagging on Billy's cock. He was jamming it deep into her over and over again. I saw red and I needed to do something. I looked up at Henry.

"Please let me suck Billy. I am much better at it than her." I said in a pleading voice.

Billy looked at me and then at Henry. Billy looked like a lost boy. He was holding Tracy's head with his cock just inside her mouth. Henry laughed and pushed me to my knees. I moved Tracy over and grabbed Billy's cock. I swallowed it whole. I felt his hair tickle my nose. I held it there and sucked with my throat. He groaned and grabbed my head.

"Holy fuck, this little cunt can flat suck a cock. I have never felt anything like this." Billy said.

I pulled back slowly and ran my teeth lightly over his skin. I got to the head and sucked just on the end. I ran my tongue into his small hole and then around his head. I ran my tongue down the shaft and then sucked his balls into my mouth. I jiggled them around in my mouth and ran my hands slowly up and down his shaft. He was close, I felt his hips moving. I let his balls slip out of my mouth and sucked his cock deep again. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him deep into me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!" I heard over me and felt his cum hit my throat.

I swallowed it easily and then pulled back a little. The second shot hit my tongue and I swallowed that too. His third was really small and I swirled it around in my mouth and opened to show him before I swallowed it.

"Henry, this little cunt could do a porno so easily. Where did you find her?" Billy said and stepped back.

I looked up at Henry and he had Tracy in front of him. His right arm was around her waist holding the knife and his left arm was squeezing her boobs. I saw the tears running down her cheeks.

"She found me Billy. Sugar Britches visited me a few months ago and just keeps coming back." Henry said and laughed.

I sat back on my knees and tried to think. Where were Scott and Ken? How long had it been? I looked up at the clock, it had only been ten minutes. Shit, Joey said he needed 15 minutes. Fuck, what was I going to do now? I wanted his hands off of her.

"Henry, would you fuck me now, please?" I said in my little girl voice.

Tracy looked down at me with an astonished look on her face. I stayed in character and stared at Henry. He was staring back at me.

"Baby girl, I think that is a great idea. You see baby, I knew you would come around and show your true colors. So tell me and your little friend here in detail exactly what you would like us to do to you?" Henry said with a small laugh.

I took a deep breath. He was making this hard, that was no surprise. I looked into Tracy's eyes and felt the deep sadness hit me again. I was a slut. Obviously, I was kneeling naked in front of two men with cum on my face and in my belly.

I was fixing to ask them to fuck me and I was going to be graphic. Only a true slut could do that. I lowered my head. I did not want to see Tracy's face.

"Henry, would you and Billy fuck my slutty cunt. I need you inside me bad. I need you to cum in my dirty hole. Please." I said.

I heard Billy take a deep breath and Henry snicker.

"Sure Sugar Britches, anything else while we are at it?" He said.

I looked at him. He was sadistic and was going to milk this. I stood up and walked up to Billy. I leaned against him and felt my boobs touch his skinny chest. He put his arms around me and held my ass.

"Henry, then I need you and Billy to fuck me in the ass. I need you to fuck me hard and fast and dump your cum up my asshole." I said in a soft, sweet voice.

"That a girl, there's my Sugar Britches. Billy, will you do me a favor and grab that plastic bag under the counter?" Henry said.

Billy turned and let me go. Henry grabbed the bag and pushed Tracy over to Billy. Billy held her back to him and wrapped his arms around her. He began squeezing her boobs. Henry grabbed my hair and turned me around. He pulled my arms around behind me. Before I could react I felt a ziptie tighten around my wrists. Shit. "Henry, you don't have to do that. How can I touch you now?" I said.

"Sugar Britches, for some reason I don't trust you at all today. There is a different look in your eyes. Maybe it is the slut that I know and love and then again maybe it's not. Anyway, I don't need you to touch me. I am just going to fuck you like the whore you are. You are nothing but a couple of holes for me to fill. But you should be used to that right? I am sure you sucked and fucked your way through most of the guys at school. How many cocks have been inside you baby girl, can you even count that high?" He said and finished in my ear in a whisper.

I felt my heart drop. He was right. I was a slut. I really don't think I actually knew how many cocks were inside of me this last semester. I remember the cum-filled bed, the fisting of my ass, the beer bottle inside me, and the endless amount of guys that fucked me in that back room.

I lowered my head. I was useless, everything was happening as it should. He bent me over and I felt the boxes as my head and chest hit them. My arms were behind me and I was helpless.

I saw movement and then I saw Tracy land next to me. She looked at me and she was scared to death. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were wet with tears. My anger and my love fought through my pity party. I may not be worthy of her but I still loved her. I had to think of a way to get her out of this.

"Billy, isn't this a lovely sight? Two pretty asses with two pretty little pussies peeking out." Henry said.

I heard the click of a camera and then I felt hands on my ass. They rubbed and squeezed and then some fingers ran between my ass cheeks and touched my pussy. I flinched and I saw Tracy flinch at the same time.

"Spread your legs, cunts, so Billy can get a good shot of those pussies before I wreck them." Henry said and slapped my ass hard.

I spread my legs and then I felt his fingers sliding into my pussy. I grunted as his fat fingers slid inside me.

"Billy, this pussy is soaked. Sugar Britches is wet for us, come and feel this." Henry said.

I felt the fat fingers leave me and then smaller, longer fingers jammed into me. I grunted as he shoved them in hard. He kept shoving them in and I felt like I was stretching more and more.

"Henry, will you look at this. I think I can get my whole hand in here. This little bitch is a surprise a minute, isn't she?" Billy said.

I felt his fist push into me and then go deep. I felt an ache deep in my stomach. I squeezed my ass and he yelled in surprise. I looked at Tracy and she had stopped crying, she just looked sad. I knew they were not touching her. I squeezed my cunt some more.

"Henry, she is squeezing my arm with her cunt. This feels incredible. Have you fucked her ass yet?" Billy said and then I felt a finger jam into my asshole.

I clinched my teeth through the pain but squeezed him again. He yelped in pleasure and I heard Henry laugh. That laugh lit the final fire in me and I swore I would eventually find a way to destroy him. I didn't want to wipe him form my head now, I wanted to remove him from the earth.

I looked at my sweet Tracy and felt the rage roaring through me. I just knew I needed to be patient and keep diverting attention from Tracy until I got my chance.

I moved my ass around and moaned.

"Mr. Billy, please fuck me, fuck my ass." I whimpered.

"Henry, can I?" Billy said.

"Billy, she is begging you so you should always give a woman what she wants, even a filthy whore like this one. I can humor myself with Sweet Cheeks over here." Henry said.

"No, Henry, can you fuck my cunt while Billy fucks my ass. I need you both, please." I begged and moved my ass around with Billy's arm still deep in my pussy.

"Sugar Britches, you will get plenty of cock little girl, believe me. You just need to be a little patient." Henry said.

I felt a little tinge of disappointment but I kept moving my ass, trying to draw their eyes and attention. Billy was pushing his fist deep into my pussy now, it felt like he was hitting me in the stomach.

I heard a loud crash. It sounded like a huge pane of glass exploding. I heard Henry scream and I squeezed as hard as I could. I felt Billy's arm try to pull out of me but I was making it hard.

"What the fuck?" Henry said.

Billy slapped my ass hard to try and get loose but I held on. He was sliding out but slowly. I heard the click of a gun and then everything got really quiet. I relaxed and Billy slid his fist out of my pussy. It hurt really bad as my muscles strained to let him out. I grunted and fought back the tears. Tracy's eyes looked really sad as she looked at me.

I felt hands touch me on my back and I flinched.

"Kim, it's ok. You are safe now." Ken's voice and I heard it break a little.

I stood up and Scott was holding a shotgun at Henry's chest. Henry was turned around facing the counter, his pants still around his ankles and he was perfectly still. Ken stood Tracy up and then cut the zipties off of our wrists. I rubbed mine to get the feeling back into them. I felt my rage running through my blood. I felt warm, almost hot. I looked down and saw the knife on the ground. I bent over and picked it up. It felt heavy in my hand as I bounced it on my palm. The silence was deafening as everyone watched me.

I looked up and Billy was shivering next to Henry, his skinny little ass and legs were shaking. Henry was still standing there looking at Scott. I walked around in front of him and looked at him. He had a small smile on his face. He smirked at me.

"Sugar Britches, you and your little band of heroes are going to be in a heap of trouble in about four minutes. My cousin is on his way and he will not be happy when he sees this." Henry said with a smirk.

I reached over and grabbed a ziptie. I walked around behind him and pulled his arms back. I pulled the ziptie really tight. I saw it cut into his wrists but he didn't make a sound. I walked back around to the front. Scott stepped back and looked at me warily. I looked at Billy and he was not smiling. I think I saw fear in his eyes. I looked back at Henry and he was still smirking. I reached down and grabbed his cock. It flinched in my hand.

"I knew you needed it bad little girl. Even now you can't keep your hands off my junk." He said with a little chuckle.

I reached over and grabbed another ziptie. I grabbed his balls and cock and put the tie around them. I pulled hard and heard the clicking as it tightened around his "junk". His balls were tight and his cock was sticking straight out. I looked back at him and he was still smiling. He still had not made a sound. I held up the knife and twirled it.

"Scott, can you open the bathroom door and let Joey out?" I said calmly.

Scott moved over and opened the lock. Joey stepped out.

"Joey, did you get it done?" I said, still looking at Henry.

"Yes maam, got the security disabled but the video is still running. I can finish getting that offline in another 5." Joey said.

"Thank you Joey. That will be fine." I said, staring into Henry's eyes.

I saw Henry's expression change slightly. I saw something new in his eyes. I wiped the cum out of my eyes and rubbed it on his shirt. He looked down at me when I did that and he looked scared.

I felt proud. I had him, he was mine now. It took all of my self-control to not just run the knife right into his fat belly. I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"So Henry, it seems that we won't be getting a visit from your cousin after all. It seems that we are all alone. Whatever shall we do?" I said and I hardly recognized my voice.

I sounded cold and cruel. I was so angry my mind was reeling. The things I wanted to do were flying through my head. I didn't even know where to start. I stepped back a little and looked down. Henry's balls were starting to look a little blue and they looked strained. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them and executed the most perfect kick ever. My soccer training came in handy as I felt his cock and balls squash against the top of my foot as I buried it between his legs.

He made a sound now. It was a cross between a gurgle and a gag. I pulled my leg back and drove it up into him again. He made the noise again and dropped to his knees. His eyes showed fear now, big time. I stepped up to him and grabbed his greasy hair, looking down at his fat face. I pressed the knifepoint against his meaty throat.

"You fucking bastard. You took my innocence. You gave me nothing but grief and heartache. You put me through hell for longer than you can imagine. I will never be the same. Now you put your filthy hands on my friend. I should drive this knife right through your throat and watch you choke on it." I said, the last few words screaming at him.

He was visibly shaking now. I stepped back and kicked him between the legs again. He gurgled and I kicked him again. I stepped back, grabbed his hair, and put the tip of the knife on his cheek.

"No, I think I will just poke your fucking eyes out first. That will be nice. So you can't lay your filthy eyes on me or any of my friends ever again." I said and lifted the knife, the point pushing the fat skin just below his left eye.

His voice and face changed into a blubbering, whimpering mess.

"Please, don't, I am sorry. I don't want to die. Please, I am so sorry. I will never touch you again. Please, please......." He said as he broke into deep sobs.

"Too late Henry, damage done." I said and twirled the knife next to his left eye.

"Kim, please no, don't." I heard a small voice next to me.

My anger flared and I turned quickly, the knife out and screamed at the voice.

"Back off, he deserves this." My voice ripped through the air.

I froze. Tracy was kneeling next to me, looking up at me with tears running down her cheeks. She looked terrified and I realized I was holding a huge knife about an inch from her cheek. I looked at the girl I loved so deeply and she was afraid of me. I felt my mind snap. My fingers lost feeling and the knife tumbled out of my hand. I heard it hit the floor and bounce. It was the last sound I heard. Then I felt the floor hit my knees. All of a sudden my chest and stomach hurt really bad. I wrapped my arms around myself and started to rock. I could tell I was sobbing but I heard nothing. It was like there was something over my ears blocking all the sound. I just wanted to hold onto my stomach and rock. I could feel nothing other than the deep ache within me.

I saw movement around me but there was still no sound and I could not feel anyone touching me. It was just me looking at a silent movie scene. It felt like there should be noise but there was none. I was still rocking back and forth. I felt myself being lifted up but I still felt no one touching me. I closed my eyes to clear my head and then everything got dark and quiet.

12