Coup de Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

It was mid-afternoon before they'd showered again, dressed, and sat down in the front room.

Grace was looking at the pictures on her phone after deleting all of Jaymal's messages — unread — and changing his name in her phone to LimpDick. "You know, I think I may just save these for myself. He ain't worth it."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

She looked at her phone one more time. "Nah, mother-fucker deserves it. Called me a ho when the last time I dumped him it was because he was cheating on me."

Shane shook his head and chuckled as she tapped out a message on her phone.

"Go fuck yourself," she dictated as she typed. "Found me a real man."

"Have to admit that I like the idea of him getting those," he said as she finished sending the pictures and put down her phone.

"Can't believe I've been wasting my time on fuckers like him. Ain't no man ever made me breakfast."

Shane laughed. "It was just cereal and toast."

"It was nice. Guess I'm not used to that."

"Guess you'd better get used to it."

A brilliant smile crossed her face, and she leaned in to kiss him.

The coup de Grace on the low points of both of their lives was only beginning.

****

Hope you enjoyed it this one. Your votes ( only once per story! ) comments ( you can send as many of these as you like LOL ), and favorites are what keeps a free author coming back for more. So the best way to get new stories that push your buttons is to encourage us with them. Without the feedback, it feels like tossing words into the air. Let me know that you enjoyed a story ( or better, got off to it ) and I'll keep on writing, trying to find new ways to hit those hot spots for you.