Couple Attacked During a Break-in?

Story Info
Is the break-in as it seems? Is she really raped?
3.2k words
4.16
7.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is it at this time of the day? Can you get it dear?"

Jack Burrows was a self-made man, living with the stunning Jackie twenty years his junior in a beautiful house. His partner jumped up to go to the door and he settled back in his chair. As he did so there was a commotion in the entrance hall followed by the door to the lounge crashing open. Jackie almost fell into the room but was supported by a largely built man who had hold of her by the hair.

"Shut up and stay exactly where you are otherwise the lady gets hurt."

This was delivered by the second man through the door. He was thickset but shorter than the first man. The first man brought Jackie across to stand in front of Jack. He pulled her hands behind her back and down so that her chest was pushed out in front of her.

"Now we can do thinks in a number of different ways. You can answer my questions quickly and fully and we can be out of here in five minutes or you can refuse to answer and things could get very interesting. Interesting for us but painful for you. Tie him to the chair and make sure he cannot move. Bring her to me."

Rope was recovered from the large bag brought in by the men and Jack was quickly secured tightly to the chair he was sitting in. Jackie was now required to stand with her hands on her head watching with the boss of the two behind her.

"There now we are not leaving here until we have emptied your safe and found the jewelry. Now are you going to tell us or do I need to encourage you by applying some pain?"

"Don't tell him where anything is Jack."

"Oh so it is you that's going to be the difficult one is it? Much better than applying pain to your old man I think I would enjoy punishing you much more. It might also loosen his mouth up easier."

"Go on do your worst hit a woman why don't you, you coward."

"I said punish there are many ways to punish. Let's see if you understand better in a minute? You have a choice either strip to the waist or I will do it for you. I think my colleague would love to see your beautiful tits wouldn't you?"

Jackie knew she didn't need confirmation but decided to attack again.

"No way I am giving you the pleasure of stripping for you."

"Leave her alone I will tell you where the jewelry is if you leave her alone."

"Don't tell him Jack it is my jewelry."

"Okay I have had enough of this I told you to strip to the waist. I am glad you refused as I would much rather do it myself. Hold her hands behind her back."

With this the boss was in front of her and his lackey was behind her holding her arms very tightly. Her blouse was pulled tight across her chest with the buttons staining to stay done up. It was the first time that Jack or Jackie had seen the knife. It was not wielded with the greatest threat but did up the ante. When it removed the top button Jackie felt helpless. He quickly removed two more. The blouse had remained in place until he used the tip of the knife to open it. At this point she struggled to free her hands but it was a futile effort. The remaining buttons were quickly cut.

This revealed that her bra was largely decorative as her medium sized breasts were not in need of support. Her large nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. He now drew the blade of the knife across her left breast stopping just short of her nipple. He repeated this twice more, laughing as the large nipple became harder and larger. Even through the bra he was able to play the blade against the side of the enlarged nipple. Jackie's gasp was one of fear as he continued to play.

She was embarrassed to see that her left nipple was nearly twice the size of her right but relieved when he removed the knife from her breast. This did not last long as he pointed the blade between her breasts touching her skin with the tip. With a flick of his wrist the blade cut through the front of her bra.

"Do her nipples usually become erect so easily? I would love to see them when they are cold as well as, well I think aroused is the word I am looking for."

"Stop, you can't come in here and assault her like this. Her jewelry is on her dressing table in our bedroom. Now let her go."

"I am sure some trinkets are there but I am interested in the valuables. I have now lost my patients and will give you a little demonstration of how hopeless your position is. We could either spend a little time playing with her beautiful nipples or if we want to really get your and her attention I could use the knife on them instead. What do you reckon big man?"

Ignoring the loud protests from Jack, his partner's response was to reach round and find the frightened woman's nipples. This quieted her protests as he toyed with them much more gently than any of the other three had expected.

"Oh my goodness I think your wife is rather enjoying that, aren't you?"

"Of course I am not you fucking bastards. I am also not his wife. Now let go of me."

The two men were far to engaged in successfully arousing her nipples to respond. Jackie was distraught at how obviously and thoroughly her nipples were betraying her. Both now felt like bullets and she was struggling not to moan with the pleasure. The men sensed that the fight had temporarily left her. The tension returned when she felt the man behind pull her back onto him and in particular his significant erection. As she had not been held firmly her struggling threatened to free her from their grip. To stop this the Boss slapped her across the cheek stopping her struggle abruptly.

"Let her go you thugs. If you touch her I will track you down and kill you."

"Go and shut him up. He is going to learn if he doesn't comply then he is going to have no say in things at all."

"No don't hurt him I will do whatever you say. Don't hurt him."

"Okay if you want me to quieten him gently give me your panties to gag him. If not he might get a less gentle approach. Now or he gets it."

Jackie was confused but also panicked into doing exactly as she was told. She wriggled out of her panties while keeping her skirt in place. She offered them to the boss who stuffed Jack's mouth with them and sealed them in with tape from his bag.

"Now you two have pissed us about the whole time. I am not interested in anything you have to say right now. We are going to punish you young lady and when we have finished maybe you will both be more cooperative. Now I want your skirt above your waist, do it now."

If the view of her topless had been arousing the view of her topless with her skirt rucked around her waist was even more stunning. Both of the intruders stood back far enough to take the whole view in. The boss didn't limit himself to looking as he closed in in front of the helpless looking woman. He stood very close to her and holding her gaze said.

"Tell your husband whether you are sexually aroused right now. Tell him whether if I felt between your legs I would find you wet. If you lie I will put you across my lap until you tell him the truth."

She knew she was wet but it would be embarrassing beyond believe to admit it right now. She could not work out why she was, was it the play with her nipples, fright or embarrassment? The boss lifted her chin with one hand and found her naked pussy with the other. He wasn't surprised she was wet but amazed at just how wet she was. Her eyes closed and her gasp was one that no one could mistake as anything other than sexual arousal. She didn't protest at all as his fingers played with her clit and the very open lips of her pussy. Her arousal built quickly but she did now manage to keep from expressing it.

The boss allowed her the luxury of not sharing her extreme excitement. He knew she was amazingly close to exploding all over his fingers. It wasn't enough for him to reduce this cultured woman to a quivering orgasmic mess. He wanted her to admit it was what she wanted, what she needed.

He knew what he wanted, she was much more confused. When he had threatened to spank her, her arousal levels had threatened to unhinge her. She had been spanked once in the past and had experienced the most stunning orgasm of her life. Since that day her masturbatory fantasies nearly always included spanking or at least being submissive to a dominant male. She knew why she was so aroused but realized that both her and Jack were in great danger.

The boss didn't completely understand what was happening in her head but sensed a complete change of mind set. He pulled her close and reached round her to find her backside. As he did so he whispered into her ear just loud enough for Jack to hear.

"I am going to fuck you but I have not decided whether to fuck your pussy or your arse. Oh yes it feels so open and available. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Her quiet denial said so much more than the single word. It was loaded with submission, need and excitement.

"Have you ever fucked her up the bottom Jack?"

Jack vigorously nodded a denial with a look of disgust on his face. The boss laughed at the denials particularly the one he didn't believe.

"We are going to fuck you now. You have both had plenty of opportunity to tell us what we wanted to know. Nothing is going to stop us fucking you but if you want to avoid further punishment then you better start to talk."

"I will tell you everything. I will show you all the valuables. I will show you the safe but I don't know how to get into the safe. Please leave me alone, don't ah, don't.... "

"The word is fuck you. You have got that coming to you but you have earned a delay if you show us what you can."

The boss had been fingering her pussy and her anus while the conversation took place. He had sensed she was close to cumming at least twice and had backed off. As he removed his fingers she nearly crumpled to the floor relieved that she was not going to be forced to orgasm but missing the stimulation. She led him to her bedroom in silence until he shut the door behind them.

"You bastard I didn't give you permission to strip me naked and rape me."

"We agreed I would make it as realistic as possible without causing any permanent injury to either of you. I have not injured either of you and I don't think he has any suspicion. We have got to make the next part scary enough to ensure he gives us the safe details. I couldn't believe how quickly you got aroused down there."

"I was as amazed as you. I think it must have been being dominated and feeling so submissive. It was so exciting I thought you were going to bring me just playing with your fingers."

"When I suggested taking you across my knee I had to stop touching you as you were so close. It has been my biggest disappointment that since you have lived with Jack you haven't let me near you. I know we were only fuck buddies but it was the best sex I have ever had."

"Yes it was great sex but neither of us wanted to commit. I thought living with Jack would lead to marriage and financial security for the rest of my life. He is not a bad man but I am not convinced he will ever marry me. I can live in comfort financially with him but I need a little more. I need out but with some financial security and benefit. If we can get into the safe I can retire on the proceeds. Right now all I need is a fucking good sorting out. I have never needed a cock quite as much as I do now."

"I promise you you will get cock but you will enjoy it much more if I keep you guessing. My partner in crime has no idea this is a set up. I promised him a pay day and a bit of sexy fun and I and we not going to disappoint him."

"Please just fuck me now, I need it now."

When he started to finger her wet pussy she thought she had convinced him. When she started to thrust her hips in an attempt increase the contact he laughed and removed his fingers. She cursed him as he grabbed her hair and led her back down the stairs. When they got there the boss explained to Jack that as he still didn't have access to the safe and that he, Jack, had been uncooperative when given the chance he would now have to observe Jackie being punished. Jack would then be given another chance to cooperate after which if he hadn't both of them would be subjected to very severe treatment.

"Right young lady over my knee. We will start by warming your bottom before one of us sees if we can make that pussy of yours even hotter still."

The skirt was removed before she draped herself across his lap. Jackie expected the spanking to be hard. She had expected it because it was him who had given her her only previous spanking. It was even harder than she thought. Jack would never guess that the spanking was staged. Her screaming was real even though the spanking was ramping up her arousal. The spanking was not protracted but her bottom was quickly threatening to turn from red to purple. As he stopped spanking he said

"I am so glad you refused to co-operate with us. After we have both fucked your beautiful lady I will give you one last chance to give us the details for the safe. She will suffer little or no damage but if you still refuse after we have our fun you will both suffer great damage."

Jackie had not seen that coming. He had never mentioned her being raped by his lackey. She just stopped herself before she confronted her ex boyfriend. If she did so she would give the whole set up away. The bastard had stitched her up a treat. She was very ready almost desperate to be fucked but not by that gorilla. She acted deeply shocked by the suggestion but knew to bide her time.

Jack tried hard to speak but was unable to due to the gagging. All three suspected that he was ready to comply. The two other men didn't want to hear anything that would mean they didn't get to have their fun. Jackie was confused, very ready to be fucked senseless but was nervous of what the next few minutes would bring. Her protests were mild as her ex lead her over to kneel in front of Jack. She had hoped that he had forgotten about the lackey as he told her to look at Jack and open her legs wide. At least in this position Jack would not see her very aroused pussy as her ex fucked her. Jack was going demented as it was in fact the lackey who entered her and started to fuck her. She didn't realize who it was until the laugh came from the wrong place behind her.

"My god is she always so easily excitable you would think she hasn't been fucked for months. I swear that she is fucking him every bit as much as he is fucking her."

The cold truth stunned her and she stopped pushing back onto the cock that was giving her so much pleasure. He was stretching her and however much she wanted to hate it her body was loving every thrust. As for the lackey he was loving fucking such a perfect body. He couldn't see it all but the view of his prick, covered in her natural lubrication, as it pumped into her was lovely. He could also see the neat sphincter as it tightened and relaxed as he fucked her. He slowed down in an attempt to stave off his orgasm but failed badly. As aroused as she was herself she was sure that she felt him ejaculate at least half a dozen times deep inside her. She had no time to recover as one prick was replaced by another.

"Look at Jack as I fuck you. Tell him how good it feels to be fucked by a real man for once. Jack does she normally orgasm easily she feels like she is ready to pop already? Am I right Jackie are you going to cum on my prick?"

She knew she was going to and realized it was because of how he was humiliating her not in spite of him humiliating her.

"I am so sorry Jack I am fighting it but I cannot stop it I am going to.... I am going to... I can't stop it, I am so sorry, no, no please, please."

She wailed out these final utterances as her legs started to shake and her body convulsed as if in agony. Only she knew that it was pure ecstasy. Her ex loved seeing the violence of her orgasm again. He fucked her steadily through out those early convulsions only increasing when they threatened to die away. The nature of her orgasm changed but rumbled on much to her delight until he finally emptied himself into her pussy.

She collapsed onto the floor in front of Jack as, when the gag was removed, he gave the intruders everything they needed to know. It took them only minutes to empty the safe and make off with everything of value held in the house. Jackie felt very guilty as Jack, who was also feeling guilt, tried to comfort her.

Things were never the same between the two of them. Jackie was amazed that Jack offered to give her a generous settlement when they finally agreed to separate. This added to the proceeds of the robbery set her up comfortably. As for her ex they started meeting up every few months as they had before Jack. The sex was always good particularly when they relived the "robbery" or more accurately role-played him raping her. These were always her best orgasms but none of them as good as that night.