Couple Caught by Hot Park Ranger

Story Info
Married woman explores new desires with black park ranger.
5.2k words
4.3
26k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, my wife (Beth) and I (Carter) were on a little road trip with our RV. The past few months had been busy and draining and we were looking forward to some time to just relax and have fun. We didn't have a schedule or a destination in mind, we were just driving. Since we had the RV, it didn't matter if we found a place to stop or not, we could just pull off the road for the night.

My wife and I are both in our late 20's (I'm 29 and she's 27). We aren't super athletic, but we aren't fat and lazy either. We enjoy the outdoors, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, etc. We've been married for 6 years and we have 2 children (we left the kids with grandparents for this trip). My wife is 5'4" with long blonde hair and beautiful 40DD breasts. She's 160 lbs, not fat, but not anorexic thin either. We were both virgins when we got married and we've never been with anyone other than each other. We've talked about exploring around with letting people watch us have sex, being in the same room as another couple having sex, etc, but never pulled the trigger on anything. The closest we've come is watching a married couple (friends of ours) fuck pretty hard in our guest bedroom. They'd thought we were out of the house and went to town on each other with the door cracked. Beth and I felt weird about it at the time, but we couldn't take our eyes off their hot naked bodies, fucking 10 feet from us! I knew my wife was at least a little excited by that kind of encounter by how horny she was the rest of the day and how wild she was in bed that night. Other than that, however, our sex life has been pretty "missionary" in form, not position.

Anyways, as we drove, we started a game of Would You Rather, just to pass the time and, hopefully, get each other in the mood for evening fun. In the past, when we play around with sexy talk, we understand that it's just for fun, unless we specify "for real".

"Ok, um, would you rather suck my dick until I cum or finger yourself while watching another woman give me a blow job?", I said

Beth thought about it for a second and said, "Hm, suck your dick."

I raised my eyebrows, "Really? Blow jobs usually aren't your go-to thing."

"Yeah, you're right. On second thought, I think watching would turn me on more.", she said. "If you were getting a sensual massage from another woman, would you rather end it with her sucking your dick or giving you an oily hand job?"

"Sucking my dick! For sure.", I laughed. "Ok, hear's one for real. Would you rather let another guy fuck you or let another woman fuck me?"

Beth grew quiet for a minute and I almost broke out into a sweat, thinking I had gone too far. But, she knew that I've only ever loved her and that I've never even flirted with another woman. We'd talked about this kind of sexy stuff before and she knows it's all about enhancing our sex life, not stepping out on each other. Right as I drew a breath to say never mind, she spoke.

"Um, well, you see, I've kind of been having a reoccurring dream off and on for the past few months...", she said and looked at her feet.

"Oh?", I said, defiantly interested in hearing more. "Go on."

She took a deep breath and said, "Well, in my dream, there's this guy... a black guy... he's muscular, kind, gentle, and very, very sexy."

"Wow! Um, yeah, continue, please." I said, liking the way her breath caught as she described this guy of hers.

She continued, "Well, in the dream, I'm at our house, usually getting out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, and walking into our bedroom. Sometimes you're in the house, but sometimes you're not. All of the sudden, I feel hands wrap around me from behind and I know they aren't your's, of course, because he has milk chocolate brown skin."

Oddly enough, I feel my dick getting hard and I adjust myself as I drive.

"Without even thinking about it, every time, I lean my head back as his hands undo my towel.", she says. "What's funny is that, in my dream, I don't know it's a dream and yet I don't hesitate to allow this random dark stranger to take off my towel, exposing myself to him. Is that wrong, I mean, would I do that in real life, if that really happened?" She seemed really distraught over it and a little shook up.

I quickly reached over and took her hand, "Beth, look at me." And she looked up, worry in her eyes. I told her, "I know for 100% fact that you love me, no matter what. And I know that I love you, NO MATTER what. No amount of sexual fantasy, fooling around, or anything can even come close to changing that. Got it?"

She smiled wide and let out a breath that she hadn't realized she was holing, "Phew, ok, well, that makes me want to tell you what happens next. I love you so much."

"I love you, too." I said, squeezing her hand.

So, she continued, "Well, there's really not a whole lot more. I always end up making out with him, naked, with him on top of me or the other way around. Sometimes he has clothes on, sometimes he's naked. But, every time, I can tell his cock is... um... X-Large." She blushed as she described another man's dick to me. I was pleasantly surprised, my cock pounding in my pants.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she recalled the rest, "Let's see, I can remember wanting to fuck him so bad. I spread my legs and straddle him, clothes or not, and I can feel his massive cock rubbing against my pussy... but then I wake up."

"What?!" I say, shocked and surprisingly disappointed. I don't know why this bummed me out, but listening to my wife describe herself rubbing her pussy on another man's cock had me rooting for her somehow. I was brimming with anticipation as she recalled her dream and it wasn't until she stopped that I realized how much I had been looking forward to her describing the feeling of this guy's dick being shoved into her! I cleared my through and said, "Um, well, that is amazing!"

"Really?!" Beth said, "You aren't mad?"

I gave her a curious look, "Um, hell no! Did you get mad at me that time I told you about the dream I had where I was camping and woke up to our friend, Mellisa, in her underwear, climbing into my sleeping bag?"

She thought about it and replied, "No, that was hot, remember the sex we had after that?"

"Exactly!" I almost yelled, "The thought of you getting your pussy filled by some massive black guy is strangely very hot." I laughed.

She giggled, "Um, ok, well that's usually how it ends, sometimes before that even."

"Hm, well, it's getting late, I suggest we find somewhere to pull off for the night." I said.

We found a really neat campsite along the way, it was very secluded (about 20 miles off the main road), with a hiking trail that led to a secret pond with a waterfall. After getting the RV all set up, we decided to go for a little hike. We were both horny, but we wanted to do some fun stuff outside the RV, maybe some risky sex off a trail or something.

When we found the pond with the waterfall, I suggested we jump in. Since we didn't have our swimming clothes with us, we just decided to go in naked. We'd been skinny dipping once or twice before, so this wasn't exactly new territory for us. Once we were in the water, we started making out and feeling each other up. Even in the water, I could tell that Beth was horny, her pussy was slick and swollen. She wrapped her legs around me and I grabbed her breasts, letting her rub her clit against the tip of my dick.

All of the sudden, we hear the sound of a man clearing his throat. Startled, we look up and see a man standing by where we had dropped our clothes. He's a black guy wearing a park ranger uniform and, in her horny state, Beth can't help but notice how well he fills out his uniform. He's muscular and fit and looks like the guy from Criminal Minds. As she stares, he says, "Sorry guys, I don't mean to be rude, but this whole area is closed for a few days while the park service sprays some chemicals to kill off mosquitoes and other biting insects. They haven't started yet, but I need you to head out asap before they do."

Shocked, we thank the ranger and start making our way to the shore. Only when the water started getting shallower did we remember that we were naked. As the Ranger waited patiently, Beth said, "Um, yeah, here's the thing, nobody was around and we decided to skinny dip..."

He glanced over at the clothes pile, taking note that there was a bra and panties amongst the pile. To our shock, he bent down and picked up Beth's bra! He held it up as if trying to visualize how big her breasts were based on the bra size! Smiling, he said, "Miss, I can promise you I'm no prude. I've seen a pair of tits or two." He held out her bra as if to give it to you, but he didn't take a step forward.

Beth looked over at me with a smirk and did something she had never done in her life. She slowly made her way out of the water as the ranger just stood there and watched. As her breasts crested the waterline, his eyebrows went up slightly and he involuntarily licked his lips. He clearly was enjoying this far to much. I followed behind, amazed at how casual, sexy, and horny my wife was acting. I've always encouraged her to wear low-cut shirts, bras that enhance her cleavage, and tight pants that show off her ass, but she's usually very shy and conservative. She walked right up to the ranger and he gave her the bra. She made no attempt to hide her nipples with her other arm or anything. She just stood there, fidgeting with he bra strap, completely naked while I got dressed. As I slipped my pants on, I heard the low tones of talking and I realized that she was still standing there, bra in hand, and she was flirting! The ranger was trying to be polite, but was making no attempt to turn away or stop glancing down at my wife's naked body. When I cleared my throat, she looked over at me and giggled as she grabbed her panties and slipped them on. She put on her pants next, then sandals. Then, to my surprise, she slipped her shirt on last, forgoing the bra all together!

When we were fully dressed, I decided that I just had to explore this side of my wife that I'd never seen before. Without thinking, I invited the ranger over for dinner later. Beth shot me a puzzled look and the ranger said he would love to spend more time with us, glancing down at Beth's nipples, which her shirt was doing a very poor job of hiding.

As we made our way back to the RV, Beth said, "What were you thinking? He just saw my tits and obviously enjoyed it! It's going to be soooo awkward having him over for dinner!" And just like that, the conservative, shy, nervous Beth was back.

I said, "Yeah, and you seemed to enjoy the look on his face and bungle in his pants as he watched you slowly expose your tits to him!" We both laughed as we headed back down the trail.

As we prepared dinner, we continued to recount and laugh about the incident. I asked, "When you walked out of the water and just stood there, naked, arms at your side, why didn't you make any attempt to hide your tits from him?"

She blushed again and shrugged her shoulders like a teenager on her first date, "I don't know, I guess I was so horny from messing around in the pond. As I stood there with my chest out, the thought of covering myself never crossed my mind. He just stared, transfixed on my body... I don't know, I just felt empowered, you know? Like, this muscular park ranger is dumbstruck by my bare tits, it felt good. Are you upset? Should I have made more of an effort to cover up quick? Just tell me if you're upset?"

I pondered everything she had said for a few seconds and replied quickly, "No, you're absolutely right. Number one, it was hot as hell, seeing you naked in front of a guy for the first time had me hard as a rock. Number two, it's not like you're dating this guy, you just experienced the raw, naked, power of the female body. haha. No, you're good, I am so not mad. If anything, I'm turned on!"

Again she sighed and said, "You have no idea how much that makes me love you even more." She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me fully and passionately. If we hadn't been waiting on the ranger to arrive any minute, we would have stripped off our clothes right there.

As time went on and the Ranger still hadn't showed up, I suddenly remembered that I needed a headlight for the truck (the one we were using to pull the RV). It had gone out on the bumpy trail and the nearest auto shop would be closing soon. It was about a 10 minute drive one way. So, we decided to put lids on the dinner to keep it warm and I'd go run that errand and maybe the ranger would show up, we thought he just got tied up and was running late. Shortly after I left, Beth decided to change into some evening clothes. She stripped off her shirt, still not wearing a bra, and pants and started looking through the drawer when there was a knock on the door.

Beth quickly put on a loose low cut shirt and shorts and answered the door. It was the ranger. He was wearing jeans and an untucked t-shirt instead of his uniform. She explained that I had just ran down to the auto store and invited him in. She got really nervous, knowing she would be alone for about 20-30 minutes with him. As they sat down at the table, Beth tried to make small talk.

"So, um, what's your name?" She laughed spontaneously, "I mean, I know that's an odd question to be asking a man that saw me naked and watched me dress, but I kind of want to know..."

He laughed as well and said, "Yeah, about that. I'm sorry for staring and not helping you out by throwing you some clothes. My name is Damien."

"Well, Damien," Beth said, "Why didn't you help me out? Now that you mention it."

Damien stammered a little, "Um, well, honestly, I thought you look pretty hot and, if I just stood there, maybe I'd get a chance to see a little more of you. I was just winging it, if you'd have asked, I would have thrown you your bra and panties, I promise."

Beth considered his response for a minute and said, "I guess that's ok, it's not like anything happened, yet." She blushed hard! Had she really just said "yet"?! What was she thinking? Maybe he hadn't noticed, she thought, as she stood up quickly to get them both some more sweet tea. She glanced back and caught him staring intently at her ass. She remained at the counter, palms down, thinking about her next move. She didn't even realize she was swaying her ass slightly back and forth, enjoying the feeling of her legs rubbing together. She didn't even notice when Damien got up from the table and walked up behind her.

She jumped and let out a little yelp as she felt his hands low on her waist. Without thinking and instinctively, she leaned her head back, just like in her dreams. She wasn't thinking clearly, acting on raw need and sex drive. Damien leaned in so that his lips her touching her ear, his hands moving from her waist to the front of her thighs, just inches from her pussy!

He whispered, "You said 'yet'."

Beth licked her lips and breathily said, "Uh huh, I did, didn't I?"

Damien started kissing her neck as he slipped his hands under her loose fitting shirt and slid them up her stomach until they were just touching the bottom of her breasts. A moan escaped Beth's lips as she felt her nipples go rock solid and her pussy begin to throb.

Suddenly, Damien dropped his hands out of Beth's shirt and took a step back. He stammered, "Um Beth, I'm sorry, I just... I mean... wow, you are so hot. I don't know what came over me. I promise I would never mess with a married woman. It's just earlier at the pond, seeing you naked, then the invite to dinner... I'm sorry."

Beth felt heat in her face but had trouble identifying the reason. Embarrassment? Excitement? The thrill of it all? She wasn't sure. Either way, she knew that I was turned on by this whole thing and that I would be back soon. She decided that she had to see where this went. Before she could talk herself out of it, she took a step towards Damien. He went to step back, but his heels hit the foot of the bed. He stood there, staring into my wife's eyes, waiting for her to decide what to do.

Beth gathered her resolve and channeled her horny, excited feelings and said, "Oh, trust me, my husband is going to fuck me so hard when he finds out about this." And with that, she lifted her shirt, exposing her tits once again. She leaned forward and took both his hands in hers. As she leaned in to kiss him, she gently placed both his hands on her breasts and let her hands fall to his waste.

"Mmmmmm," Damien moans as she parts her lips and lets him explore her mouth with his tongue. Her breasts are big and firm at the same time and he can't believe how hard her nipples are. Her hands grab the edges of his shirt and lifted up, taking it off. Beth ran her hands over his muscular chest and Damien responded by leaning down, taking her big, hard nipple into his mouth.

"Aaaahhhhhh," Beth let out a moan/sigh of pleasure as Damien's tongue explored each nipple. As he was sucking her tits, he reached behind, grabbing a handful of her luscious ass. He slid his fingers under the waistband of her shorts and panties, feeling her ass all over. She was breathing heavily now, running her hands over his back and shoulders as he licked and sucked each tit back and forth. In a heavy whisper she said, "I can't believe this is happening."

Damien starts to drop her shorts and panties, but slows down, thinking about what she just said. He looked up and made eye contact, face inches from her bare breasts and hands down her shorts. "Are you sure you're ok? That this is ok?" He asked.

Beth let out a nervous chuckle and said, "I don't know Damien, I've never done anything like this, never even let another guy see my tits. But, standing here, I just want this so bad. I didn't even realize I wanted it until earlier today, when I was telling my husband about a reoccurring dream I've been having that involves... well, it involves a muscular black guy..." Then, Beth reaches back and slowly drops her shorts and panties, fully naked now. She gently pushed Damien back onto the bed and slowly climbed in the bed, straddling him.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm about to fulfill one of my husband's biggest fantasies.", she said, as she leaned forward and started kissing him. His hands wrapped around her back and he pressed her bare breasts to his bare chest. His cock was fairly rigid now, struggling for room in his jeans. Beth could feel the pressure increase against her soaking wet pussy, pressed firmly against the bulge in his pants.

She broke the kiss and leaned up a little. Damien took the opportunity to grab her breasts again. As she slowly rocked her hips, grinding her clit against him, she said in a husky tone, "Carter is going to come back right about the time we are doing something that he's only dreamed about and he's going to watch." She leaned forward again, passionately kissing him. She couldn't help thinking, 'This is crazy! What am I doing? I'm married! HAPPILY married! But, oh fuck I can't stop, I don't want to stop. I'm getting so fucking horny just thinking about Carter coming in and seeing this!'

As if on cue, they hear my truck door shut as I approach the RV. I knew the ranger was there because of his vehicle by the RV. I open the door and say, "Sorry I'm late.", as I step in. The RV isn't huge, and I see right away that nobody is at the table. I look to the left and take in an eye full.

My beautiful wife is naked, laying on top of the ranger, rocking back and forth as she rubs her pussy on his bulged cock, still in his pants. She hears the RV door shut and looks back at me. At first, there's a huge smile on her face, her flushed red face. Then, the smile fades slightly as she sees my stunned expression. Acting on instinct, she starts to climb off of the ranger as she says, "Oh god, Babe, I'm so sorry!"

12