Couple Find a Cuckolding Club

Story Info
A cuckolding club leads to pregnancy.
4.6k words
3.92
27.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles, Shruti and I had tea this afternoon."

"That's nice, Rie"

"What do you think we discussed?"

"Plans for an Easter barbecue, if the weather's good enough?"

"Of course not! It will rain and you know it. We discussed our husbands' web history."

Suddenly I had his attention.

"Look," he said. "I don't really want to buy all that high-end audio equipment. I just like looking at it. Features, prices, options. You know. It's just a fantasy."

"That's not the web history Shruti and I discussed."

"What were you discussing then?"

"We discussed how similar Sammy's and your porn preferences are."

Now I really had his attention. He turned around and faced me and tried to smile.

"Oh yes. How are they similar."

There was no pretending that he didn't look at porn sites. He knew that I knew. But he also knew that I wasn't angry. He sensed that I was taking this somewhere that he might enjoy.

"Before I categorise them I want you to tell me what you think Sammy looks at on porn sites."

I could see him thinking. His loyalty to me, his wife or the friend he'd had since university. I think he decided that sharing his true thoughts was properly loyal to both of us.

"Sammy wishes he'd not been circumcised as a child. I am pretty sure that any porn he reads focuses on that."

"You have been paying attention to your friend. Good. Now describe your porn preferences to me."

"Oh, well. Look, they're not so different from what we do together, really. But I particularly like to read about oral sex."

"Yes you do. You told the truth and will be rewarded. But I want you to tell me the whole truth, Charles. Spell it out."

"I read stories about cleaning up after another man has cum in a woman. And I imagine it's you."

"You told the truth. You may approach me and get on your knees."

He knelt before me.

"And now you may pull my knickers down and put your mouth to my pussy."

He moved my knickers down and they gathered around my ankles as I felt his breath on my pussy. He was breathing in deeply.

"And now you may gently lick my clit three times."

He drew it out, moving his tongue over my clit hood as slowly as possible while keeping it moving. It was pleasant. But I didn't want to let the sex take over. I wanted to lead us both to greater satisfaction.

"You like that, don't you. Tell me why."

"Well it's obvious isn't it. You have the most beautiful pussy in the world. They're all good, of course but just look at yours. Your black pubes always accent it but don't get in the way. The way your sandy skin darkens around your smooth, symmetrical lips. The hint of pink at the edges is a promise of what I'll find when you give me permission to lick them open. And then, your scent is wonderful and suggests the taste. And I know the taste; it sets my tongue on fire. Better than any wine or cocktail."

"Very good, Charles. I am confident you're telling the truth. But not the whole truth. Tell me the rest, remembering where I started."

"Oh, well you are right. Everything I just said is true but like I said, I imagine watching you grasping another man's cock and lining it up. I imagine seeing your natural lubrication shining on his dick. And I imagine you restricting his movement with your legs as he's about the cum. He has no choice but to cum inside you. You've made the decision. And then, when he's allowed to pull out you call me over and I see a single pearl of his sperm at the entrance to your pussy. You don't just give me permission, you order me to lick it up. You tell me exactly how you want me to hoover up all the spunk in your pussy."

"That's enough for now. You have been honest with me. I will reward you multiple times when we go to bed."

* * *

"Guess what the Cohen's discussed before dinner last night, Charles."

"Did Shruti have the same conversation with Sammy that you had with me?"

"She did. We both think you have chosen well with your porn fantasies. We both approve."

"Do I need to know this? Sammy shared his fascination with foreskin when he was drunk one night at university. Men aren't like women. We're not very good at talking about it with each other. How do you discuss sex with your women friends without things just getting too personal?"

"It's a skill, Charles. We started talking about our feelings with other girls when we were in primary school. And now we're in our late 20s and we have two decades of experience to draw on. Boys don't discuss their feelings when they're little, so they don't have the basic skills to draw on as they go through puberty. But you and Sammy can talk to each other and develop your skills. You can start with a fact. Tell him that I told you how Shruti and I discussed your porn preferences with each other. Ask him how he feels about Rie Verhoeven knowing about the stories he reads."

* * *

"How did Sammy react?"

"Well I felt awkward asking the question and he sounded awkward answering it. I didn't touch on any details. My question and his response were one sentence each. Then I asked him how he felt about me raising the subject."

"That's a good approach," I said with genuine enthusiasm.

"He said it was probably better than leaving it hanging in the air like a turd that won't flush."

"A very male description but he's right. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. I think Shruti and I were right to have this chat."

* * *

"Shruti has found a sex club in London."

"I expect there are lots of sex clubs in London," Charles responded.

"Sure but I think she might have hit gold with this one. It might be good for Sammy."

"I'm pretty sure that all sex clubs require everyone to use condoms. One hint of the clap and the takings would fall through the floor. And if all the other men's cocks are wrapped up in latex then he won't get his thrill."

"Ah, but this one is different." I was smug, even though it was Shruti who had done the research.

"How can it be different?"

"It's different because it has its own testing service. You have to get tested two days before your visit and you can only come in if everything comes back negative. And their 'waiting staff' are all gorgeous men who can retire to a private room with you. So that means Sammy can watch Shruti kissing a man's foreskin before she lets him fuck her. If we went, you could be licking sperm from my pussy."

Charles's groan was so low I wasn't sure if an HGV had passed by outside.

"Shruti opened her legs quite a bit before she settled down with Sammy, you know. She agrees with him. I do. I expect you do, too. An intact cock is the best kind of cock. I know that she shares Sammy's regret that he doesn't have his."

"Why are you focusing on them?"

"The question you should have been asking all along is what my fantasies are. I was talking about them to give you space to ask me."

"Thank you for telling me nicely. What are your fantasies?"

"They are very close to yours. Just a slight difference. I don't think you'd mind at all."

"Go on."

"Well, it wasn't just Shruti who spread her legs a bit before getting married. I did, too. A boy I knew from Japanese school, the summer when we were 18. Then there was a French lad on my way down to Italy that summer. Two Italians while I was there -- at the same time -- of course! And a couple of English lads when I got back before I met you."

"Wow. That's more experience than me."

"Oh, I'm just talking about when I didn't insist on a condom and two times when the condom broke. There are quite a few more one night stands and a casual sex relationship, too. And you know the reason, don't you?"

"No." He looked confused.

"I needed enough experience to know when I'd made the right decision. I didn't marry you because you were the one who took my virginity. I married you because after some market research, you were the best. But that doesn't mean I don't want something I've never tried before."

"What's that?"

"Well, I've lived in Liverpool, Bristol and now near London. And in all that time I've only been with Japanese and white men. I'd like more experience. How would you feel about watching a nice black man fucking me? How would you feel watching black man inseminate me? Would you be happy to lick his spunk from inside me?"

He moved towards me and was about to kneel, hoping that I'd let him go down on me.

"Not yet, Charles. There's more. You need to look at their marketing material. I've printed it out and highlighted the membership fee and the attendance fee. It's not cheap."

He grabbed it and looked.

"It's not cheap. But then again, who wants a discount sex club? You certainly don't want them saving money on the testing."

"Exactly. So we need to sit down and discuss if we can afford it."

"I want to afford it, you know. He said. "I want us to make it real."

"Let's see how we can adjust other expenses, eh? I bet Sammy and Shruti are having exactly the same conversation right now."

* * *

Charles and I pulled into a parking space a few streets away from the club.

"I'm glad we're not going the same night as Shruti and Sammy," he said.

"I like them both but wouldn't want to run into them there."

"Shruti wouldn't have come tonight anyway as she's on her period. Our cycles are slightly different lengths, so we can easily avoid each other. So, are you ready?"

"I'm nervous. Actually, excited and nervous. And I don't want to get in your way. I want you to be making all the decisions about what you do or don't do tonight. In fact, what we do or don't do. I want you to be in control. If we get to live out fantasies, I want you telling me what to do. I trust you to get things right for us both."

* * *

"You were amazing tonight. Watching you press your wedding ring down into his buttocks as he came inside you was... was intense."

"Feeling his cock throbbing inside me after so much fucking was intense, too. I came as the warmth spread inside me. He came really deep."

"He sure did. I'm glad you sat on my face or I don't think I'd have been able to get all his seed out."

"Oh, you didn't get it all out. I just felt a blob trickle into my knickers." I could feel his hand shivering in mine, despite the good weather and I looked at his face. "You might need to do a second pass when we get home. And you can lick up the spunk in my gusset, too.

* * *

Shruti and I spoke a few days later after she and Sammy had visited.

"Sammy was in hog heaven, Rie! I found a really nice Danish man with red hair and -- very important for us both -- a foreskin that overhangs his helmet. Magnus. Well, it overhung when we met him anyway. It pulled back a bit when he stiffened up and it moved backwards and forwards very nicely. I whispered my question to him and he gave me a thumbs up for Sammy fluffing him and cleaning him up afterwards."

"How did you feel watching your husband touching another man's cock. Getting him ready to fuck you. Cleaning him up afterwards?"

"Powerful, of course! Powerful and sexy. And I want more. One time wasn't enough for me and it definitely wasn't enough for Sammy."

"But it's expensive." I said. "I know we shouldn't count the cost but we have to. We're making lots of savings elsewhere so we can go back again."

"Sammy and I are having the same conversation. We might sell one of the cars. How did you feel with Charles watching a black man between your legs?"

"It was like a feedback loop. It just got more and more powerful. I told him that he was the first black man I'd ever had sex with. He told me that he'd never had sex with a Japanese woman before, too. I expected the actual sex to be similar to what I'd had with other men but he was slightly thicker. His hips moved with such fluidity. And talking of fluids! Charles was beyond himself cleaning me up in the club and when we got home. I even felt some trickling out the next day. I could feel each throb as he unloaded his seed inside me."

"Good thing we are protected, eh?"

I don't know what my face looked like as I responded. But I heard a sad tone in my voice and the words were definitely some kind of template text I had read at some point in my past.

"Yes, it would be irresponsible to get pregnant with another man's baby in an unplanned scenario. We need to think of our marriages. Our husbands."

Shruti put her hand on mine.

"Yes, we should think. I found the club. I want your ideas. What's next?"

* * *

Charles had made dinner. Well, he'd bought some salad items and some poached salmon. He could manage assembly. I winked at him after I dolloped some mayo on his salmon and freshly ground some black pepper onto it. He smiled and I knew he was picking up on me speaking without words.

"What kind of contraceptive do you think Shruti uses, Charles."

"I don't know the precise name but I've seen it. It's a small, thin rod just under the skin of her upper arm."

"Correct. And you know what I use."

"Sure, you take the pill. You always say 'no unplanned babies' to me as you take it."

"Two out of two and a bonus point. There will be rewards later on. Now let's have a think about that simple sentence."

A few seconds silence.

"Oh, you want to have a baby! Yes, that would be great. Oh but what about the club? It's a no condom club so... I know you've already thought this through. Can you just tell me?"

"The club is expensive. We can't afford to go there every week, can we? And if we want a baby then how would we know if you were the daddy? There's a chance that you wouldn't be, isn't there?"

Charles sat back in his garden chair and I could see movement in his shorts. I continued.

"What if there was a 100 percent chance that you weren't the daddy? The only element of chance is how long it takes for me to get pregnant?"

More movement in his shorts, then he turned around and kissed me.

"We can't rush this. It's a big deal but my initial answer is very much 'yes'."

"I wouldn't cut you off, Charles. But I had a feeling you might be interested so Shruti and I met up earlier today. We both went to Boots and bought a packet of these." I pulled a big packet of condoms out of the patch pocket on my summer dress. "You'd need to rubber up so those lovely men at the club can do the job. And maybe it could be one of the black men?"

Charles didn't say anything but he did kiss me. Eventually, we broke our embrace.

"I am so glad that you and Shruti went looking through our web histories. Sammy and I should sit down and have a little heart to heart about this. It's a big deal. But I need you to coach me a little."

* * *

"How did it go?" I asked.

"Pretty well. We sat down and opened a can. Then I pulled out a condom and said something like, 'I suppose Shruti gave you a packet of these?'. Then I asked how he felt about it."

"And?" I was excited to see my husband developing emotional intelligence skills and hopeful for Shruti.

"He was pretty cool about it considering."

"Considering what?"

"Well, the scale of the thing. He was relaxed at the idea of limiting himself so he can't get Shruti pregnant. And doing everything he can to help a man at a club get her pregnant."

"And you?"

"Maybe not as relaxed as him. I'm all on board with you having a baby by another man. I'm happy for you to choose a black man. I'm just not sure what that means for our relationships with friends and family? How will they feel about us when they see you with a bi-racial baby. A black father and a Japanese mother."

"Why do you think Sammy is more relaxed than you?"

"Maybe it's because Magnus is white with red hair? Shruti's British Indian and Sammy's Jewish, so the baby will look more like him. If he wanted to, he could probably style it out. I couldn't style it out. I'd have to own it -- and I'd be glad to. But what would the practical impact be?"

"So what are the practical implications and what are the emotional implications?"

"How would we be treated by friends and family? Would they abandon us? Cut us off?"

"Go on, what would that mean to you?"

"Even with friends and family I wouldn't worry about people disapproving. After all, if they disapprove, are they worthy of friendship and family connection? But there are practical considerations. Like, we'll need a babysitter when we visit the club for our next baby."

"OK Mr Long Term Plan. Let's rein it in and think about this from Sammy's perspective. Imagine his situation if the baby could be mistaken for his."

"Oh you're right. You're always right, Rie. If Sammy relies on plausible deniability he'll always be at risk of being called out. And the longer it takes the worse it will be. Much better to be out and be proud as the LBGT lot say."

"Exactly. Shruti and Sammy are talking about it tonight, too. And don't worry about babysitting for club visits. We can look after their baby when they visit the club and they'll return the favour for us. For other babysitting duties we can find a reliable teenager, that has always been the way, no?"

* * *

"So this is the plan," I announced to everyone. "My last pill was on Friday. Shruti's getting her rod removed tomorrow. We could be fertile again within a few days. But it might take as long as three cycles. So it's a slow race."

"What's a slow race?" Sammy asked.

"Going to the club is awesome right? You like watching your wife choose a man to have sex with right?"

"Right," he said.

"And you want to see that man inseminate her, right? Impregnate her?"

Sammy shifted himself to make more room in his trousers and answered with a voice that wasn't as calm as usual.

"Yes!"

"But what's better than doing it once is doing it again and again."

The grins on both men's faces affirmed their support for watching us impaled on other men's cocks.

"Sammy, Shruti and you will be going to the club on the first day of her next fertile window. Shruti will do a pregnancy test 10 days later. Charles and I will do the same on the first day of my fertile window. Then, next cycle we repeat for the first two days and so on." I looked at Shruti and spoke to her face. "Can you imagine four consecutive nights with Magnus. Looking directly into Sammy's eyes as you feel him throbbing inside you and delivering his sperm?"

"Women can have sex while pregnant, though?" Sammy stated with a rising inflection.

"Of course we can," Shruti and I both exclaimed. Then I continued.

"We can continue going to the club for as long as we're comfortable. I bet some of the 'waiters' there would like to rub our baby bumps while they're taking us from behind."

"But don't forget the thrill from not knowing," Shruti told Sammy. "You -- my husband -- will be wearing latex until you see Magnus or some other Nordic hunk fuck me pregnant. He or they get to feel me skin to skin. You don't. Will you get to feel me skin to skin next month or will it be a red headed man with a lot of foreskin? As long as you're happy to play the game you can't lose. You just win in different ways."

"I've created a Skype group and invited you all. We'll post photographs of pregnancy tests there. OK?"

* * *

"How did it go last night?" I asked Shruti the next afternoon.

"It was magic! We found Magnus again and he gave Sammy his phone number. We'll text him to let him know the nights we're coming and he'll make sure he's there. It was really hot to see Sammy licking Magnus and getting him ready for me. Sammy was so gentle with Magnus and then Magnus was so powerful when he fucked me. He really came hard. I think it's because I whispered 'make me pregnant' in his ear as he was reaching his climax."

"I'm going to have to try that trick," I laughed. "Charles is going to want lots and lots of sperm in me. He'll be sitting there waiting for my command to begin cleanup activities."

"You give orders?" Shruti asked.

12