Couple Fun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul picked up the pace, determined to bring himself and Beth to another orgasm. When he was deep in Beth, he could feel the vibrations from the vibe. This was certainly a wonderful feeling too. He was glad that he and Jane had taken the time to buy some quality toys.

Paul slammed in and out, savouring the feeling of her hot pussy. He drew back until only his bulbous head was still in Beth's pussy, and then with a quick tug, he pulled the vibe from her arse. Before Beth knew what was happening, she felt head leave her cunt, and push against her anus. Paul shoved forward and in to her arse. Beth cried with a combination of pain and pleasure. Paul got about halfway in, before drawing back and pushing again. This time Beth relaxed, pushed a little, and let Paul slide all the way in. She felt so full. Paul held his cock in her, and reached round underneath and re-inserted the vibe into her pussy. Beth was now very close. Paul began to draw back slowly, until he was almost out, before slamming back in to Beth. He knew he only had a few strokes like this in him, so he hoped Beth would cum soon.

He didn't have to wait long. Beth could not prevent the rush of orgasm that began to overtake her senses. The feeling of the vibe in her cunt, sending vibrations through to her clit, and her arse filled with hot, hard cock meat, meant that she had now tipped over the edge, and moaned in abandonment as her pussy convulsed with orgasmic pleasure. Her arse too clenched and released around Paul's cock, twitching in sync with her pussy. This was all Paul needed, and he sunk his cock in to her to the balls and began to fill her bowels with his cream. His cock continued to spurt for around 20 seconds, with Paul hanging on to Beth's hips for support.

Eventually, both their orgasm's finished, and Paul pulled his cock from Beth's arse. He also reached down and pulled the vibe from Beth's cunt. She let out a little whimper as her holes where left empty. But she knew she would be grateful later for the short respite, guessing that they would be filled by many more things soon.

12