Couple Need Sperm, She Finds Lust

Story Info
Couple finds a perfect sperm donor at swingers club.
5.9k words
4.58
32.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

My wife and I have swinger parties in our big home every second Saturday. It's a classy affair with a wonderful mix of middle-class and rich folks both young and mature. It's winter so the pool and garden are covered in snow and everyone is inside. People meet up in the living room and gradually go to the big group sex playroom downstairs or to the many bedrooms upstairs. Folks bring wine or their favourite spirits and donate for the catering.

People must send us contact information to our website to get invited. I check them out to make sure they fit with our crowd of well-mannered, sexy people. This week I'm intrigued to meet a new classy, young couple that came once before but just observed for an hour and left. She seemed so shy while he was certainly looking around with a purpose. My god, she is such a cute, petite, sweet thing. I'd love to have some of that and this week I might get my chance. I was surprised when they requested another invite. Many couples who check us out and leave, never return after losing their nerve.

Muriel, my wife, and I greet folks at the door. I'd alerted her to the new couple, and she agreed to hook up with them if they were game. The husband, they both had wedding rings, is her type, tall and fit.

Later in the evening, they arrive. She's dressing very sexy this week with a light pink, satin dress that clings to the curves her trim, beautiful body. I can see that she isn't wearing a bra. Her breasts are, to my practiced eyes, a 34B with the perkiness of the young. Last week, she was in blue jeans with a turtle-neck sweater. This is an excellent sign that they've come to play.

I greet them with Muriel at my side, "Good evening, I'm glad you two came back again. It's James and Clare, right."

James confidently steps forward to shake my hand and says, "Yes, and you are Richard, and this is your beautiful wife Muriel. I have a good memory for names as well." He takes my Muriel's hand and steps in for a New York air kiss.

I take that as a cue and step in and take Clare's tiny hand and give her a similar air kiss. She shyly looks down as I hold her hand a bit longer. Her perfume is very flowery and perfect for her sweet, youthful image. My guess is they are in their late twenties and married a few years.

I say, "Come right in. My home is your home. I want you to feel very comfortable." I take them to the living room bar area. "Here are two glasses for your wine." James opens the bottle they brought and pours themselves a glass.

He says to my wife, "Muriel, could you do us a favor. We like our white wine chilled. Could you show my wife to the kitchen so she can put it in the refrigerator?"

She replies, "Of course. Come on Denise, it's this way." Off they go. As she walks away, the young lady's satin dress clings to her ass so nicely that I can see the outline of each firm cheek and her crack. What a doll.

James takes a serious look. "I don't want to beat around the bush. Denise and I are here for an important reason. We want to have a family and tests have shown that I'm unable to father a child. We love each other dearly. We thought of going to a sperm bank, but the thought of a random anonymous donor didn't feel right. We decided to meet and chose an appropriate man to fulfill our need. I've checked out your background, met and observed you when we came to your party last time. If you are willing, I'd like to offer my wife to you for sex. She has never been with another man other than me and she is shy about this but understands that this is best for us. It is okay to say no. Will you do this for us?"

I'm gobsmacked. My mind is reeling. This is amazing. "Of course, James, I'll help you and Denise out. It's my pleasure. But my wife and I have an agreement that both partners must agree to make love. That's why it's called wife swapping." He looks like he's hesitating. Maybe I should drop that condition. I press on. "James, in my experience, it's best that both partners play. That way one won't carry any guilt if both enjoy themselves." He thinks about that.

"You're right. Good thinking."

The girls are coming back. Muriel is laughing as she always does, while Clare looks up at me guiltily and stands on the other side of her husband. She knows that she has just been offered for sex to me.

He says to her, "No, love, why don't you stand over here beside Richard."

That must be his signal to her that I've agreed to their plan. She moves beside me with her hands clasped together nervously in front of her waist. Her head is barely up to my shoulder.

This is going to be one great evening. The way I read it, I have carte blanche here. Why not get started.

I say to my wife, "I'm going to show Denise around the house. Why don't you and James get to know each other."

The great wife she is, gets the drift immediately and replies, "It's my pleasure." She takes his hand and leads him to a sofa at the far end of the living room.

I give a toast to Denise, "Here's to you and I having a great evening together." She looks up at me nervously and we clink our wine glasses together.

Denise's Thoughts

I know James and I have discussed this but now that it is happening, I'm so nervous. We agreed Richard would be a good choice. He is tall like my husband and he has a strong, intelligent personality like him as well. That is what attracted me to James and why I love him so much. He makes me feel safe. I just want to have quick sex with this man and go back into his arms. Oh my, Richard just put his hand on my bum. Jeez, he just gave it a squeeze. I'll just stand here and let him do what he wants. There are people everywhere groping each other a lot more than this. Oh my, he's cupping my other cheek. He doesn't take any time to take liberties. I can feel a hot blush on my face and his finger traces down the crack of my bum. Sweet mercy, there are people looking over at us. Thank goodness we are by a wall and his hand is hidden behind us.

Richard

Her ass feels so fine through this silky material, tight and womanly. I have a good instinct about women and this one is a very feminine type, my favorite that will do what I ask. It doesn't feel like she's wearing panties. Maybe, she has on a thong. I'll check. Sure enough up here at the top of her crack, there is the Y of the tell-tale small material of a thong. Thinking of pulling it down, revealing her young pussy is giving me a chubby.

I like to compliment a lady and love sexy talk. "Your ass is so perfect, congratulations. You must work out."

She glances up at me quickly and then away, replying, "Thank you. Yes, I do yoga."

I want to show off to my friends the pretty lady, I'll be fucking. "Why don't we go over and sit in the living room and get to know each other better."

She replies, "Is it okay if we go up into a bedroom where it's more private?"

"Hell, no. There's lots of time for that. Don't worry, the living room is a place where people just talk and kiss a bit with their clothes on. Well, most of their clothes on. Ha ha. It's fun. Let's go."

Before she can say anything, I take her hand and lead her to one of the long sofas. There is another couples on it and we sit at one end. I put Denise facing me with her back to my wife and her husband. She might get uptight if she sees her husband watching us play. She's sitting away from me.

"Come over to me sweetheart." She slides over to my side obediently. The smell of her flowery perfume is amazing. I put my arm over her bare shoulder, and she nestles in. I can see she is nervously looking at the couples around the room making out.

Denise's thoughts

Those couples are groping like they are alone. I know James is over there behind me but I can't look there. I know they'll be making out too, that's what happens here. But I'd rather not see it. We'll just be here for a bit and then go upstairs for some privacy.

Richard is turning me to him. He's lifting my chin and our lips meet. My body stiffens. I can feel his tongue searching to enter my mouth but that seems too intimate. We kiss with closed lips. I'm not looking for romance from this man, just his sperm. Okay now I'll just nestle my face under his ear. I can't see the other lovers, but I can hear their sighs and moans.

Oh dear, Richard is cupping my breast through my dress.

He says, "What perfect breasts you have."

I'm sure everyone could hear that. I'll die. He's cupping my other breast. I hope Richard isn't seeing this. He's so jealous. Jeez, Richard is rolling my nipple in his fingers. I think that was me moaning. My nipples are so sensitive. Now the other nipple. It's diamond hard. I must bite my lips to hold in another moan. I snuggle my chest to his so his hand pleasuring my breasts is hidden. It's so naughty of me to be enjoying this.

I can hear the woman on the sofa behind us say in a sexy voice, "Yes, suck on my nipple. Ahhh. Yes, just like that."

Richards other hand slides down my back to my bottom.

Richard

I'll take a nice handful of ass. Sweet. I grunt and give the cheek a good deep feel. Her breath comes in pants as I reach deeper to the other ass-cheek. What a sweet ass. A soft sigh that I'm sure is a sigh of pleasure graces my ear. That's a good sign. If she likes this, her bum will get more of my attention. My other hand moves from her breast, down to her bottom. Now I have a sweet handful of firm ass in each hand. My cock is rock hard as I envision holding her buns as I drill my dick deep into her young pussy. Holy shit, she just kissed my neck below my ear. I've found that's a reflex by women when massaging their asses, especially very feminine, sweet things like Denise.

I look over and see my wife groping Edward's crotch while he has his hand deep inside her blouse.

Putting my finger under Denise's chin, I lift and our lips meet again. This time they part immediately and the tips of our tongues dance. Her hands go from her lap to behind my head and I can feel a small pull to make our lips press together more. I think the girl is getting turned on. My head swirls in a sea of sensuality as my hand gropes her perfect breasts and our mouths are locked in a deep French kiss.

There is a string on her bare shoulder that holds the dress up. I'm tempted to roll it down her arm and expose her breast to my eyes and the eyes of the others in the room. But this may be too fast for this shy girl. Best to go somewhere where her husband isn't.

I whisper in her ear. "Let's go somewhere more private."

She whispers back in a sweet feminine voice, "Good, let's go."

I stand and take her hand to help her rise. We walk over to the stairs and down to the big fun room. Halfway down I stop and turn to her.

"We will just go here for a while before going upstairs to a bedroom for sex. We can have some adult sex play here but I know you are a bit self conscious about all these new things. We will leave our clothes on. So, don't worry about anything. Just relax and enjoy the adult experience. It's all good.

Denise

I'm glad Richard said that. Even halfway down the stairs I can here loud moans and there is a distinct smell of sex that gets stronger as we descend.

Here we are. The room is dimly lit but I can see it's very large with many sofas and love seats around the walls with a large bed in the middle with soft but better lighting above it. It doesn't take any imagination to figure out what happens on that. Couples and threesomes are seated around in all manner of sex play. Richard pulls my hand towards a sofa that has a nude man seated with his woman on her knees on the floor in front of him licking his penis. Wow, this is incredible. I've never seen anybody having sex.

We sit with me on the side of the couple. It's all overwhelming and I snuggle into Richard's body and lean my cheek against his chest along with my hand there too. This place is unlike anything I've experienced. Hopefully we can go upstairs soon. I believe what Richard said about some sex play here before we go to a bedroom. I'll just do what he wants. After all, he's doing what my husband and I want.

He says, "Give me another one of your sweet kisses." I look up and our lips meet. He is such a good kisser. His hand goes to my breast and I let out a sigh. With all the sexy sounds in the room, nobody will notice.

"You like it when I hold your breast, don't you?" I hesitate to answer. "It's okay to say yes. All women find that pleasurable."

I admit it, "Yes, it feels good." I link my hands behind his neck to give him free rein to feel my body. Over on a love seat, a fully clothed couple is kissing passionately as the man unbuttons his woman's blouse and frees her naked breasts. They are in their own world as he pleasures her. I close my eyes and enjoy Richards's expert hands on me. Oh dear, my pussy is starting to throb. Oh jeez, when I moved my knees the friction in my crotch sent a surge of sensation through me.

From behind me a deep male voice says, "That's right, just lick the head of my cock. Nice. Yes, just like that. Baby, you're the best."

The naughty talk sends a thrill through my chest. The air is electric with sexuality. I unbutton a few buttons on Richard's shirt and put my hand on his muscular chest. My hand craves skin-on-skin. It feels good. Oh my, I can see a big tent in his slacks. A hot blush burns my cheeks. This is really happening.

Richard

Denise is getting hot. I've got an idea, that's Bill and Marcie at the other end of the sofa. They're good friends and a good-looking couple. Watching them fuck will get Denise super horny.

"Denise, you've got to see this." I turn her body to face them with her back leaning against my chest and her legs politely folded together on the seat of the sofa in front of her. I hold her to me with my arms wrapped around her and my hands clasped together on her stomach. My mouth is near her ear. "Just watch this beautiful couple making love." I kiss her neck below her ear. That perfume turns me on so fucking much. I must get Muriel some.

Marcie is worshipping Bill's big erection with her tongue. He has the biggest dick in the club. He's laying back with a look of pure pleasure on his face.

I move both hands up Denise's body to her breasts and cup them in my hands. Her loud sigh as I do this makes Bill turn to us. looking first at Denis' pretty face and then with a horny look in his eyes, at her perfect tits being massaged through her dress. He gives us a lusty grin and licks his lips.

Denise

Oh, my sweet Mary, that man is staring at Richard's hands groping my breasts. He must think I'm a tart. What am I saying? I am acting like a complete tart. My husband and I agreed to this. Might as well go with the flow. I'll just close my eyes. This is all so anonymous. I hope we'll soon be going upstairs because my pussy is really buzzing. I won't tell my husband how I'm enjoying this.

Richard has put his hand on my thigh. When he touched me, I felt a jolt of electricity up my leg. Is he going to feel my crotch through my dress?

The man opposite us looks down at his woman and says, "Just lick my balls, love. Make them nice and wet."

That is so erotic. I see her head duck under his huge manhood and her flat, pink tongue swirls over his cleanly shaven ball-sack. That is so raunchy and so sexy. I can feel my breathing pick up. Richard's hand goes to the hem of my dress and he pulls it up my leg, baring it to mid-thigh.

Richard

My friend Bill looks down at Denise's leg. I know, he'd love a strip show. She's sitting sideways on the cushion with her knees politely together with the upper leg now uncovered. I pull the hem completely up to her side, uncovering her pure white ass-cheek. Her hand goes to her dress over her crotch to keep those goodies hidden from Bill's inquiring eyes.

I murmur in her ear, "You have very nice legs. Bill likes them too."

I take the string on her bare shoulder that holds up the top of her dress and move it to just above her elbow. Her hand goes to the dress above her breast to stop me revealing it.

I insist, "It's only fair that we show Bill and Marcie some of your beautiful body since we are looking at theirs."

She hesitates and now her hand goes back to her waist. Permission granted. I pull the string down her arm and her bare, milky-white breast comes into full view. Bill breaks out into a big shit-ass grin. Marcie looks over and gives a foxy smile. I pull down the other string and now both naked, perky tits are in my hands. Her breathing is coming in little pants as I massage their firm, ripeness. I can feel her hips shifting just a tiny bit in rhythm with my massaging. I think her pussy is ready. I put my hand on the inside of her naked thigh. She puts her hand over mine and moans, knowing where it is heading next.

Denise

Richard says firmly, "Open your knees." I move my upper leg back as a clear invitation. He slides his strong hand down my inner thigh to the crotch of my thong. As his hand covers it, I throw my head back and let out a loud sigh of pleasure. I'm losing control of my emotions. The small thong panty just barely covers my pussy lips. Richard strokes the satin cloth that is embarrassingly damp with my love juices. He gives a gentle tap to the inside of my other thigh. He wants more access and my body craves for that too. I move both feet to the sofa with my knees high, so my legs and body are facing the other couple. Richard pulls my dress fully up to the waist, uncovering my private parts. I don't care what they see. I just need his hand on my pussy. I spread my legs like a complete slut.

His hand slides down and over my crotch. Sweet Mary, that feels so good. Oh jeez, he's pusheing the thong to the side, uncovering my sex. His fingers slide over the wet outer and inner lips maddeningly. I bring my fist to my lips and bite it so my moans will be muffled. My god, that feels incredibly great. I can hardly breathe.

Richard

She is on the edge of an orgasm. I want her cumming with my dick buried in her sweet pussy not on my fingers. I turn her back to me and give her a deep French kiss, placing her hand on the tent of my slacks. Like a woman possessed she dives for my zipper and pulls my erection into the open air.

She grips the staff and looks up at me with pleading eyes saying, "Can we go upstairs Richard?"

"Sure, Denise, but just a bit of oral and then we go up."

"But I would love to go up now."

I say firmly, "Denise, get down there on your knees and suck my cock."

As directed, she goes to the floor while I undo my belt, lift my ass off the sofa and push my pants down to my ankles. My cock springs proudly up. It's not huge but a decent seven inches and a girth that women enjoy. I just love seeing pretty girls like Denise suck the head of my dick in their sweet mouths. They always seem so much more beautiful with my cock in their mouths. I watch in awe as she moves forward on her knees, places her upper arms on my thighs, grasps the shaft of my dick and gobbles the circumcised head into her hot mouth. I'm in fucking guy heaven. What a horny sight. It's so fucking good to be me. I'm speechless as she licks my cock from balls to tip and then gobbles the head again. She's cupping my balls like a pro. These young folk are so good at oral. Oh shit, she just looked up at me with big wide eyes with her lips stretched around my cock. Please let that image be forever burned into my memory. I could just dive into those wide pupils. Ummm.

I can feel an orgasm coming at me like a freight train. Fuck NO! I lift her chin and my happy cock-head pops out of her mouth. Fuck that was too close. I need to be buried into her pussy when I cum. I need to mount this babe now.

"Okay Denise, time to go upstairs."

As I pull up my pants, I look over and see Denise's husband fucking my wife doggy-style, her favorite position. He's staring me in the eye as his wife straightens her clothing. Jesus, he must have been watching her giving me head. Hell, maybe it turned him on. Who knows? I pull Denise towards the stairs so she doesn't see them. I want her to stay hot, not guilty.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12