Couples Camp Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Nick fuck me, fuck me in front of everyone. Make me your slut. I want to be a slut for you Nick. Please, please fuck me." Brooke desperately pleaded.

Nick grasped her ass and lifted her up off the floor like she was light as a feather. Nick pulled her in tight and Brooke responded by instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist. The camera man was moving around making sure to get all the best angles as the two spun around and landed on the bed.

"Are you ready to be a slut for me?" Nick aggressively questioned.

"Yes I want it so bad Nick, I want to be a nasty little slut for you."

The cameraman positioned himself next to the couple and zoomed in to catch the first time Nick's massive tool parted her inflamed folds. Brooke was dripping with anticipation. A steady stream of lubricant was flowing down and dripping all over thighs. Nick reached down and guided his massive head to rest at the juicy folds of Brooke opening. While Brad was not small by any means his dick was no wear the size of Nick's. Nick was easily eleven inches fully erect and half again as thick as Brad.As his large head pushed its way past the opening and into Brooke for the first time she let out a breathless gasp.

"OH"

"Just relax slut and enjoy." Nick said as he gently pushed forward.

Slowly he pushed deeper and deeper until he was half way inside before he pulled back on his assault and withdrew completely from her soaked pussy.

"OH god yes" Brooke cried out, as Nick slowly entered her the second time, this time pushing even deeper.

Nick continued his slow rhythmic thrusts gradually pushing farther and farther inside her, pulling himself clear of her, every few thrusts. As Nick entered her for the fourth time he reached behind her neck with one hand and pulled her up from the bed as he leaned in to her, pressing his lips firmly to hers. Nick pushed deep this time, all the way to the base as Brooke hungrily moaned into his mouth.

Nick was completely engulfed by Brooke now and let her have a moment to adjust to the fullness before he began to fuck her. At first she seemed to be overwhelmed with the feeling of him inside her but soon became accustomed to it. The camera was fixed on the entrance that was completely blocked as the thrusting began. Nick was slowly fucking Brooke with intense focus. He wasn't just thrashing around like most men would but was controlled and deliberate with every push and pull. He was masterfully training his slut to take him and become addicted to him.

Brooke was starting to push her hips into her lover timing his thrusts to hers. The two were gradually building their pace and their passion. Nick was in great physical shape and it showed. He continued his timed thrusts as Brooke's moans grew louder and louder and she started shaking with her first orgasm. The camera trained on Brookes face as she broke her kiss with Nick and flung her head back. Her Eyes fluttered and her mouth froze open in a huge o face.

"OH, ooohhh." She cried out.

Nick didn't let up for a second, in fact he started to pick up the pace. Nick was firmly fucking Brooke at a fairly rapid pace for a good five minutes when she screamed out with her second orgasm on his cock.

"Fuck yeah, Oh god that feels so good." She cried out, as nick picked up the pace.

"You still want to me my slut?" Nick asked as he smiled looking down into her eyes.

"Yes baby, please. I want to be your slut." Brooke hissed as she gritted her teeth.

Nick was dripping with sweat and so was Brooke. Her skin glistened from all the fucking and she was flinging her head from side to side as Nick pounded her like a fucking jackhammer. The camera zoomed in to her now swollen lips all puffy and red. She was bucking into him like a bitch in heat gripping his every thrust.

"Now this is my favorite part ten," the teacher announced.

Brad was focused on the action, unable to take his eyes off the screen, the sounds of the two fucking on the bed filling the classroom. Nick was franticly fucking Brooke as her cries got louder and louder again. Brooke was having yet again another orgasm when all of a sudden Nick's dick began to pulse. Brad knew what was happening. Nick was cumming inside her. He was pushing deep with every stroke pulsing and pushing his seed as deep as he could.

The really amazing part was Nick never slowed down. He never got soft. Brad would never be able to last that long, and certainly couldn't stay hard after cumming like that. It was incredible how much stamina Nick had and how utterly horny Brooke was for him. Nick's dick pulsed and pulsed as he slammed into her harder and harder grunting with every plunge.

The camera caught every oozing drop that was forced out of Brooke's filled pussy, as it dripped into a tiny puddle beneath her.

Brad's head was spinning. She had always made him wear a condom. Brad never fucked Brooke bareback in all the time they had been together. She didn't like taking the pill and didn't want to get pregnant until she was ready to get married. This man had felt a part of her he never has. Hell Nick was so large he reached parts of Brooke Brad never could.

"Now if you truly understand that your relationship has forever changed and what it was will never again be, we can move on." The dark haired instructor said.

"I asked you before to tell me something about yourself ten. So tell me do you know what you are ten?" Before Brad could think of an answer she continued.

"You're a pathetic little man with a caged cock. You had a chance to please a woman and you blew it. She has moved on without you and now you are all alone."

Brad started to well up at the thought. She was right. He had fucked up. He hadn't given their relationship enough effort. It had been years and still he never got up the courage to marry her. He knew she had wanted to but never bothered to make it official. He took her for granted and didn't think he had to buy her the ring and make it official. Tears started to run down his face as he thought of life without her. He was trying to roll with the whole thing after Brooke's pep talk last night but seeing her with Nick like that was just too much. He knew he had lost her and it was his fault.

"Ahh yes, that's it, let it out. You realize now don't you? You realize, that life is over now don't you ten?"

"Yes ma'am." Brad whimpered.

The teacher's demeanor completely changed as she spoke.

"Well good, then we can move on and you can learn what your new life has to offer. Does that sound good ten?" she said as she placed her hand softly on his cheek.

Brad felt the softness in her touch. He leaned into her hand tilting his head to meet her comfort like a puppy grateful for the attention of their master.

"Would you like a chance to be with Brooke again?" She asked.

Brad tried to clear his thoughts for a moment. Was she suggesting there was still a way to repair their relationship? He wasn't sure. How could he get over this? Even if he could get passed her indiscretion how could he compete with someone like Nick anyway? Brad's thoughts were interrupted by his latex savior once again.

"I know you still want her ten." She said patting tens caged cock.

She was right about that. Brad was painfully reminded of how turned on he got watching Brooke and Nick fuck as his dick pressed up against its steel prison.

"How would you like me to teach you how to please her? If you do exactly as you are told and try your hardest I think you might have a chance to get in Brooke's good favor. Would you like to see her again? Would you like to spend time with her ten?"

Brad was surprised at his reaction, but yeah he would like that. He couldn't imagine life without Brooke and didn't want to lose her like this.

"Yes ma'am, please. I would love to have a chance with her again." Brad exclaimed.

"Ok ten then tonight will be your first assignment. I will make sure you get a chance to see Brooke tonight. But you need to remember your old relationship will never come back. This is a whole new start. You are no longer the boyfriend. She has a boyfriend now and it's not you. If you want to be in her life you will have to learn a new place, is that understood? It might be hard to comprehend right now, but if you are to every have a chance being close to her again you must do exactly as I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Brad agrees.

"Very well then, I will see you later tonight after dinner. Meet me at the theater."

"Yes ma'am." Brad said.

"OK well you two better get going then, and I'll see YOU later." She said with an evil grin looking at ten.

12