Couples Camp Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Ten, you deserve another drink too."

The three walked over to the bar and Nick ordered them a round of drinks, as Kim and Brooke congratulated each other on a well-played game. Brad just stood there trying to get used to the fullness in his rear.

"How you like that Ten?" Nick snickered as he handed Brad his beer.

Brad wasn't sure if Nick was talking about the beer or the feeling of the plug he was now holding. Brad didn't know what to say. It was embarrassing to think about what had just happened and even more embarrassing to think about the position he was in now.

"Oh he loves it, look at his face." Kim responded before Brad could utter a word.

Kim, Brooke and Nick continued there banter as they left Brad to stand there contemplating his new position. A quick mental tally left him more confused than ever. He was standing in a bar with his cock in a cage, a heavy steel plug in his ass in female clothes, drinking a beer and no one was paying it any mind at all. He was embarrassed, lonely, and confused, because he was also aroused. The words "I love you" still swirling around in his head like a whirlwind of joy.

"OK we have a winner." The announcement rang out.

"The winner of this year's Pine Lake Challenge is...number Ten."

Brooke screamed out in joy as she started jumping up and down hugging Dr. Kim.

"Oh honey you did it." Brooke cried as she hugged Brad.

Brad was shocked that he had actually won but later found out it was due to Dr. Kim and Nick. They had played this game many times before and knew part of the trick was to actually do multiple challenges at the same time. Their strategy was to purposefully pick challenges they could string together thereby racking up the points even faster. It was obviously a winning strategy and Brooke and Brad benefited greatly from their experience.

The three finished up their drinks as other contestants came by congratulating Brooke and Ten on their victory.

"Well Ten you did a good job tonight; maybe you should get a little reward. What do you think?" Nick asked as the three snickered.

"Um, I guess, sir." Brad said, nervous about what he might be agreeing to.

"Well let's finish these drinks and head to the room ehh." Nick announced to the two women as they finished off their drinks and set the empty glass on the bar. As Nick leaned in to add his empty glass to the other two he whispered something in Brooke's ear.

Brad took the last drink off his bottle and set it down indicating he too was ready.

"Ten I want you to follow us back to the room, but not too close. Stay at least three steps behind us at all times. Understand?" Brooke said looking Brad in the eyes with a tone of authority in her voice.

"Yes Ma'am." Brad responded without hesitation.

Nick, Brooke, and Dr. Kim all left with Brad following behind as he was told, three steps behind. As they made their way out of the club and past the cantina onto the path, Brad couldn't help staring at Nick's powerful hands guiding the two women to their destination. Nick was in the middle, with a woman one either side of him steering them along in the cool night air. He had one hand in the small of Brooke's back and another in Dr. Kim's. He was a powerful masculine man who seemed to be able to have any woman he wanted.

Brad was trying to keep up. It was hard to keep up with the weight of his heavy metal addition still bouncing around in his ass, but he was doing his best to push through the discomfort and maintain the proper speed. As if it wasn't already difficult enough to maintain himself, now he felt the firm push against his cage increasing more and more with every step. He wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the plug or if it was just the amazing site of Brooke's ass swaying back and forth. It was calling to him like he had never heard it before. She was looking even more incredible than ever.

Something about her body was different. He had noticed it of course earlier in the day when they were on the lake but now for some reason it seemed even more prominent. Maybe she had been taking gym classes too? Maybe it was the two weeks of caged frustration? Maybe it was just the renewed connection her words "honey" and the grateful hug had brought him? He didn't know what it was, but something was making him more attracted to her than ever. It was like being in a dry desert for days with nothing to drink and seeing a clear flowing stream. He wanted to dive in more than ever but knew he couldn't. Not only was she completely involved with Nick now but he was locked in a cage.

The three lovers swayed down the dimly lit path to the open courtyard where other guests sat around the fire pit, and quietly talked in the flickering light. There where people spread out all over clustered in groups of two, three, and more enjoying the separate seating areas and the intimate atmosphere, as they came to the private area outside their room.

"How'd it go?"

It was the six foot six man Brad had seen Brooke suck along the lake. The same man Brad had to touch when she fucked a string of men the week before.

"Logan, how's it going buddy? Glad you made it." Nick said, as Logan stood up, and the two shook hands.

"Oh it was great, we won the free year." Brooke gleefully shared, as she gave her large lover a hug.

"Well come on in buddy." Nick said as he pushed the two French doors open and the four walked in, followed by Brad.

"Take a seat Ten." Nick said, pointing to the empty love seat at the foot of the oversized bed.

Brad gingerly sat down, placing his weight to one side, trying to ease the pressure he was feeling from the metal invading him, as Nick and Logan made their way to the mini bar along the back wall, where Nick poured the two a whisky, while Kim and Brooke made themselves comfortable on the bed. Dr. Kim caressed Brooke's cheek and gave her a passionate kiss before turning her head slightly and whispering something in her ear.

"What would you like to see Ten?" Brooke sheepishly asked as she looked over into Brad's widened eyes.

"Uh, Ma'am?" Brad questioned, not quite sure what he was supposed to say.

"Would you like to watch us make out Ten, or would you rather we turn your chair around so you can't watch?"

"Yes ma'am I would love to watch you making out with Dr. Kim." Brad quickly responded, fearing the prospect of being denied the vision, yet tormented with the sounds of the two girlfriends.

Kim wasted no time and continued her skillful manipulation of Brooke's desires. The two woman embraced as Dr. Kim worked her magical hands all over Brooke's body. Brad felt the swelling in his cage made worse by the pressure in his ass as he tried to adjust himself from side to side and not place direct pressure on the plug.

"Tell me Ten, would you like to kiss this beautiful woman?" Dr. Kim teased as she removed Brooke's top.

"Yes Ma'am I would love to kiss her. More than anything," Brad confessed.

"Well too bad, she's mine now." Kim laughed as she tossed Brooke's top in his face.

Brad sat watching the two passionately kiss as their hands explored one another. The passion of their session wasn't lost on Logan and Nick either. The two men sat down on the couch beside the bed and watched the show unfold, as they drank their whisky. Brooke wrapped her arms around Kim and pulled her in close pressing herself against Kim's tight body. Kim responded by sliding her hand down to Brooke's growing moisture. The moan escaping Brooke's lips indicating she had been entered. Kim was swirling around in Brooke until her hand was full of Brooke's essence. Brooke was completely naked and Kim had only her panties left on when Nick joined in the show.

Nick added his hand to Kim's as the two worked as a team preparing Brooke for her evening of celebration. Brooke was completely lost in the passion of the onslaught. As Brad watched on increasingly excited Nick kissed his way up her neck and stopping to whisper in her ear.

"I want to be fucked" Brooke announced, appearing to answer a question.

Nick aggressively flipped Brooke to her back and reached down placing himself at the soaked entrance to her soul. He gradually pushed himself in as Brooke's eyes closed and her mouth opened in delight.

"Talk slut" Nick commanded.

"Fuck me please, fuck me. " She cried out.

Kim pulled herself from the bed and moved herself to the couch next to the bed with Logan.

"Yes please." Brooke pleaded as Nick continued his pounding of her pussy.

Brad was fixated on Brooke's pleasure and hadn't notice Logan had gotten up removing all his clothes. But now Brad watched as Logan joined his friend on the bed. Nick pulled himself from her and went down to taste the wetness he had caused her. Logan went directly to Brooke's lips with his, and took over fondling Brooke as Nick worked his way down her body strategically placing kisses as he worked his way to the big prize. Nick was lapping away at the sweet nectar dripping from her aroused pussy as Logan gently rubbed her nipples with the tip of his finger, causing them to protrude with excitement.

"What do you want to see next Ten?" Dr. Kim whispered into Brad's ear as she sat next to him on the love seat.

Brad looked at her with surprise as he was shaken out of his trance.

"I want to see her cum again." He breathlessly whispered.

"How would you like a little freedom?" She taunted, reaching down and patting his cage.

"Oh, yes please." Brad begged.

"What would you be willing to do for some freedom little man?" She continued teasing as Kim gently stroked Brad's cheek.

"Anything you want ma'am." He said pleading for mercy.

"Well I don't have the key Logan there does." Kim revealed with an evil grin.

Brad looked at Logan who was working his tongue in and out of Brooke's longing mouth as Nick was tweaking her clit with the tip of his. Logan did in fact have the key Brad so desperately wanted for his freedom. It was dangling around like a military ID from around Logan's bulging neck.

"Well you better ask him for it before he's too busy to respond." Dr. Kim calmly spoke in his ear.

Without a second thought, and before it was too late, whatever that meant, Brad tentatively asked.

"Sir may I have the key to my chastity cage?"

Logan stopped what he was doing to look at Brad and respond.

"If you want this key little man, your gunna have to earn it."

Logan looked down at his stiffening cock with a knowing smile. Brad knew exactly what he meant. He wanted Brad to once again help him enter Brooke.

"Help her." Logan said as he lay on his back pulling Brooke up on top of him.

Brooke positioned herself above Logan squatting above him ready to lower herself on his massive erection, as Brad got up from his seat. Brad reached in and helped hold Logan in place as Brooke eased herself down slowly engulfing him and resting at the base to adjust to the massive size.

"Here you go." Logan said tossing the chain from around his neck to Dr. Kim.

Brad watched the key as it flew through the air and landed in Kim's waiting hand. She smiled at Brad and waited for his imminent return with a knowing smile on her face.

"Take your shorts off and sit down" Dr. Kim instructed as she got up and pulled a pair of handcuffs from the bed side table.

"Hands out," She said as she locked the cuffs around Brad's wrists and helped him to sit back down now with his cage now dangling.

Brad sat back on the seat next to Kim and waited for the moment of freedom he had been so longing for, as Kim gently placed the key in the lock and turned. The click of the lock rang out surprising Brad and filling him with hope. Kim reached down and slipped the tight cage off his semi firm erection. The freedom was palpable and overwhelmed Brad's senses. It was as if the air and blood was rushing back to a place it hadn't been allowed to accumulate for weeks. He felt himself shoot up like the mast on a ship, flying high and proud.

"Well would you look at that?" Kim said as she pulled the cage completely away laying it on the floor.

"Look at her go." Kim teased.

Brooke was working herself up and down on Logan resting at the base to enjoy the fullness of him deep within her. Gradually she sped up the pace coating him with her juices as they flowed from within. Nick was sitting next to them watching her work herself into a frenzy on Logan's giant cock.

"How would you like me to touch your cock Ten?" Kim whispered.

"Oh yes please." Brad said surprised as he turned to face her.

"Well you need to do me a favor then Ten. I want to see Nick fuck Brooke in the ass while she rides Logan. If you can get Nick to do that for me, I will help you out." Kim again whispered but this time she ran the tip of her finger from the base of Brads cock up the veined underside to the head leaping off only to leave him once again frustrated and longing for her touch.

"Go ahead ask him Ten." She urged.

"Sir would you please fuck Ma'am in the ass" Brad pleaded.

"Oh I plan on it Ten, but maybe you should ask Brooke there if she wants two men at the same time. "

Without even a second thought Brad inquired.

"Ma'am, would you liked to be fucked by two men at once?"

Brooke was wildly bouncing up and down on Logan, moaning as he was reaching up cupping her bouncing tits and she road herself to ecstasy.

"Yes, yes fuck me." She pleaded as her waves of pleasure took hold.

Nick had retrieved a bottle from the small nightstand next to the bed and was rubbing the contents on his stiff pole. As Logan took his hands from Brooke's breasts and wrapped them around the back of her head, pulling her down to him and plunging his tongue deep within her mouth, muffling her moans as waves continued to roll over her.

"Watch closely, this is the best part." Kim muttered as she reached over once again lightly touching Brad's rock hard erection.

Brad was completely on fire from the erotic play unfolding in front of him. Brooke, the most beautiful love of his life was starting to come down from the waves rolling over her as Nick pressed the head of his cock to her tightest hole. Logan pulled her in tighter comforting her as Nick gently pressed himself forward working the head of his cock past her constricted opening, she let out a gently yelp of surprise, before resting her weight down on Logan's large chest.

"He is very good at this" Kim hissed in Brad's ear as she gently ran her finger up his cock, teasing him with her touch.

With one hand holding his staff, and the other firmly holding onto Brooke's hip Nick eased himself forward just a bit, stopping and allowing Brooke to become accustomed to the feeling. Little by little working himself forward until he was half way in.

"Do you want to watch him fuck her in the ass Ten?" Kim taunted as she grabbed him firmly in her hand and squeeze his blood filled muscle.

"Yes I do."

"Then tell him Ten, or I will cover your eyes and make you sit here listening and wondering, without even so much as a simple pat." She joked gently slapping his package.

"Sir, please fuck her." Brad desperately requested.

Nick eased himself out till only the tip of his dick was still in Brooke and then slowly pushed himself forward once again. He continued his slow strokes as he got her used to the rhythm of his movement before trying to push deeper.

Once she had adjusted to the fullness Nick masterfully eased himself deeper and deeper every few strokes until he was fully engulfed in her once unused entrance. He continued his pushing and pulling as Brooke began to push herself back to meet his thrusts, gently easing herself up from Logan's still fully erect monster.

"Now she will feel something she will never forget." Kim whipped as she slowly glided her hand gently up the shaft of Brad's dick, and a drop of pre cum bubbled up, out the tip of Brad's crying cock.

Logan was holding Brooke tight to him kissing her passionately as she started riding him again, only now with Nick in her as well. The three gradually found their rhythm as a second wave hit Brooke and sent her screaming in joy.

"Oh fuck yeah." She screamed, speeding up her bucking.

"Tell her you love her Ten." Kim quietly instructed.

"I love you so much ma'am." Brad yelled out to her as she bucked herself to yet another orgasm.

Brooke was completely lost in her passion as Nick pumped away at her back side and she rocked herself on Logan's giant manhood. Shock waves were running threw her body like electricity from her ass to her pussy back and forth overloading her senses. Her brain was short circuiting as her pussy gushed, its approval.

"Doesn't that look like it feels exquisite?" Kim taunted, as she pushed her hand past Brad's balls and tapped on the steel plug in his ass.

The sensation Brad felt surprised him, and caused a bolt of energy to run up and push another drop out of the head of his cock.

"Oh someone likes that, don't they?" Kim giggled as she continued tapping on the base of the plug.

Every cell in Brooke's body was buzzing with excitement as Logan and Nick touched the deepest parts of her soul.

"Oh god I'm cuming again!" Brooke screamed, encouraging Nick to speed up his pace once again.

Nick was covered in sweat as he thrust in and out, like a piston on a race engine, sliding in and out of her well stretched ass. Logan pulled Brooke's mouth from his and pushed her cheek to his chest holding her firmly facing Brad.

"Look at him." Logan said in a commanding voice, trying to get her attention away from her exploding body for just a second.

Brooke forced her eyes open and made eye contact with Brad, as he stared on lustfully enjoying the sight of her ecstasy. Brooke's eyes fought to keep from rolling back in her head, while her mouth was forced wide open, as she panted in time to the thrusts from behind.

"Tell him how it feels baby." Logan encouraged with a soft stroking of her cheek.

"It's amazing. I can feel their dicks swelling as they fuck me. Oh my god I'm cuming again." Brooke cried out as her eyes lost the battle and rolled back in her head.

"I think she likes it." Kim laughed as she began wiggling the plug lodged in his back side.

Nick could feel his own juices bubbling up as Kim jiggled and then stopped jiggled and then stopped, like the vibrate mode on a cellphone. He could feel himself losing the battle for control. As Kim stopped and slapped his cock as if it had touched something it wasn't supposed to.

"Oh please don't stop I need to cum so badly." Brad pleaded.

"Now Ten you know you're not supposed to cum until Nick has cum ten times and he is only on his eighth time with Brooke, soon to be ninth. Your little milking this afternoon should be enough for now don't you think." She laughed as she slapped his weeping cock, before grabbing his balls and violently squeezing them causing immense pain.

Brad fell forward in pain as Dr. Kim continued squeezing his balls causing him to almost pass out.

"Now let's get that little thing locked back up shall we." She said matter a fact as she slid the cage back in place over Brad's now deflated dick. He was still trying to regain his composure as the click of the lock rang out signifying his freedom was once again taken from him.

"Much better, now come here I have a treat for you." Kim said as she yanked him up by his collar.

"If you would like to kiss her, now is the time." Kim's words surprised Brad as she pulled him to the side of the bed close to where Brooke's face lay.

Brooke was still shaking from the feelings that overtook her as her eyes fought their way open again, this time inches away from Brad.

"May I please kiss you ma'am." Brad pleaded looking like a lost puppy.

"Yes" Was all Brooke could manage to get out of her breathless body as she was still rocking to the rhythm of the two men in her.