Couples Camp Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me Ten, how do you feel about me fucking Brooke?" Logan asked as he poured himself a whisky.

Brad was stunned by Logan's blunt question. He hadn't really taken the time to think about the overall feelings he had about the idea of it. Sure he was jealous when he watched Brooke with other men but the simultaneous arousal seemed to mask some of that.

"I guess it bothers me a little." Brad confessed.

"It does? Why is that Ten? Don't you like seeing her fully satisfied?"

Once again Brad was speechless at the straightforward nature of the question. Logan wasn't even a tad bit shy in his demeanor or tone. He took immediate control of any room he was in, obviously a true alpha male.

"Well? Don't you?" He asked again as he sat down in a captain's chair next to the bar.

"Yes, I like to see her fulfilled like that."

Logan could hear the trepidation in Brad's voice.

"Do you think she could be satisfied with what you have after she has had what I have?" Logan snickered.

"You know how much of a slut she has been for Nick and I don't you?" Logan continued, not letting Brad have a chance to answer.

Brad wasn't sure what to say but the visions of her with Logan as he held her the night before, with her head resting gently on his chest rushed back into his mind. The vision of her cheek resting on his pectoral bulge began to ruin Brad's otherwise jovial day. Spending the time with Brooke all day had reminded him of what he loved so much about her. Just being with her was enough to make him smile, but this man was trying to ruin that image he so desperately tried to hold onto.

"Well just so you know that blank spot on her back, I'm going to do everything in my power to get her to put my name there instead of Nick's. It's sort of a competition between us. We like to collect beautiful woman and Brooke would make a fine addition."

Brad stood there with his mouth open. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He thought were they competing for her like some kind of a prize? How could they be so disrespectful to her? Didn't they even care about her feelings, or was she just a fuck toy for their amusement? And what happens when they are done with her? Do they just toss her aside or put her up on a shelf somewhere allowing the years of dust to collect like an old bowling trophy?

The hum of the blow dryer silenced as Logan took his last gulp of whisky and set his glass down. Brad turned away from Logan's direction to see Brooke emerge hair and makeup complete.

"Hi baby," Brooke said as she smiled at her waiting guest

"I'll be ready to go in just a second."

"What?" Brad barked.

"I thought WE were going to dinner tonight?" He said baffled at the revelation.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby, I thought you knew. Tonight is my first alone date with Logan. You thought... Oh you thought you and I were going to dinner together? I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to make you think that."

Brad was crushed. His hopes for a replay of their earliest times together were dashed. The feelings of loss flooded into his stomach and threatened to boil over. Brooke could tell he was hurt and angry at the loss he was feeling and quickly went to him.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," She said giving him a big hug and holding him.

"I tell you what I will make a special time just for you ok." She softly whispered into his ear so only he could hear.

Brad's pain was temporarily reduced as she pulled back leaving him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you help me with one last thing baby?" Brooke asked with a begging look in her eyes.

Brooke picked up the little box from the couch with her earrings, opening the box and holding up one of the glittering teardrop hoops.

"Can you put these on for me please baby." Brooke cooed.

Brad was struggling with his emotions but focused on her face as her pleading eyes waited for his response. Without saying a word Brad just walked to her and took the hoop from her hand. He gently slipped the wire through the hole in her ear and clipped it closed before doing the same to the other side.

"Well?" She asked, giving a little spin to show the full package.

The rhinestone covered teardrops flopped against her long neck sending sparkles of light reflecting off her bare shoulder. Her dress was firmly against her curves drawing your eye to her amazing hips, and her legs reached all the way down to her sexy leather heals. She was the epitome of sex appeal. As horrible as it was to say, she was one hell of a trophy for sure.

"You look amazing." Brad said.

"Well you guys want to walk over now? It's a little early but we can have a few drinks can't we baby" Brooke said as she held her hand out to Logan.

"We," Brad questioned. Wondering what the hell he had to do with their alone date.

"Well yeah Ten, you still have dinner service." Logan laughed as he threw him an evil grin.

Brad felt the anger welling up inside of him once again. What the hell was it about this guy? He thought. Something about him just pushes my buttons. Nick was unyielding in his pursuit of Brooke but Logan had a way about him. Something about Logan really got under Brad's skin, and Logan knew it. He was pushing Brad's buttons on purpose. Just his demeanor and tone was taunting every nerve in Brad's body.

Brooke clicked her way towards the door holding Logan's hand as Brad reluctantly followed behind plotting his revenge. He wasn't sure how but somehow he was going to get back at this guy. All the way to the Cantina Brad grimaced at the way Logan rubbed his hands on Brooke. More than once he rested his large hand on her, letting it slowly fall from her hip and then giving her a firm slap on the ass. It was as if he was taunting Brad with the fact this was his ass tonight and there was nothing he could do about it.

Logan and Brooke continued on through the arches of the cantina and on to table four, the same table Brooke and Nick always sat at, while Brad went into the kitchen. It was dinner service as usual he thought, so just do what he had learned to do and try to forget about how painful his loss had just been.

Brad remembered Brooke's desire for an extra drink to waist the time and figured he would go get some for her and Logan.

"Here you are Ma'am, your white wine." Brad said confidently placing it down in front of Brooke

"And a whisky for you sir, "Brad said with a slight hint of bitterness in his voice.

For the next hour and a half Brad went through the motions of serving the two their appetizer, dinner and dessert, doing his best not to be rude to this massive male ego she was sitting with.

"Hey Ten, can you meet me back at my cabin later tonight, just wait for me outside alight? " Brooke requested as Brad made his final check on their table.

"Absolutely ma'am, it would be my pleasure."

Brad had a little smirk on his face as he threw Logan a look. He felt like somehow this request might throw a monkey wrench in Logan's plans of winning Brooke over. Brad felt a sense of competition with Logan he never felt with Nick. Somehow it was different, maybe it was the sense of love that Nick showed to Brooke, where Logan was only out to collect another prize. Whatever it was Brad was not a big fan of Logan.

Brad left the table and returned to the kitchen for his regular dinner, while Brooke and Logan remained at the table finishing the last of their drink. When Brad was done with dinner he put his dirty plate in the bus bin with the others and filed out of the kitchen with the rest of the servers. As Brad was leaving he bumped into Nine and asked if he might want to take a little walk around the resort. Brad had some free time on his hands for now figuring Brooke and Logan would be out a while, and he didn't have to be back to her cabin for some time. Nine accepted the invitation and the two set out for a little after dinner stole.

"How's your time going Nine?" Brad asked.

Nine went on to tell him of some of the adventures he had been a part of and the two shared some of their thoughts on the schooling they were getting. Both of them had different experiences with their classes and the interactions with their partners since they had been there, but one thing they agreed on was they both found themselves more attracted than ever to their beautiful woman.

Brad and Nine continued there walk past the movie theater and all the classrooms up on the hill, down and around the back side of the resort, before they started their journey back. On the way back to the main courtyard they passed the club where the music was thumping and the lights were flashing. The club was packed and everyone was dancing away. Brad couldn't see her but he knew Brooke was in there with Logan. Wearing a sexy outfit he helped pick out. Not only did he help pick it out but then he helped her get it on, and all so Logan could enjoy it. Once again he felt that spark of anger he had extinguished earlier, but apparently left smoldering.

The two continued on to the main courtyard where they parted ways. Nine went on to meet up with his wife and Brad took a seat on the patio of the cabin facing the courtyard fire pit. Brad sat there watching the rest of the couples milling around as the dusk night sky turned dark black. The light from the moon lit up the courtyard tonight and the bright mountain stars lit the sky as couples gathered around the fire pit with their drinks, the laughing and smiling faces of the people reminding him of his lonely situation.

The images of Brooke all dolled up for her date spun around in Brad's mind as the mixture of jealousy and loneliness blended together, creating a stew of anger. He couldn't stand the thought of Brooke with Logan. The visions of them together darted through his mind poking at his emotions like a stick at a caged dog. He was trying desperately to reject his anger and focus on his love of Brooke, as her and Logan walked up.

"Hi baby, I didn't expect you here this early." Brooke announced, as the two walked past the black iron railing separating the patio from the rest of the courtyard.

"Hey Ten," Logan snickered looking down at him with a grin on his face.

"Logan and I are still on our date, but if you want to wait I would love to spend some more time with you." Brooke confirmed.

Brad felt like a rag tide to a rope being pulled back and forth in a tug o war. One minute he was filled with jealousy and loneliness, the next minute he was overwhelmed by desire and joy. He wanted to leap out of his chair and grab her hand away from Logan but was afraid of not only how Logan would react but how she would react as well.

On the one hand she was referring to him affectionately as baby more and more but on the other hand she was still making him refer to her formally. If he lost control of himself, he might lose her completely. Brad's self-confidence had been toyed with so much the last few weeks he was in a constant state of flux. Was there still hope for Brooke and him or had he lost her completely? He was afraid to force that choice for fear of the decision Brook might make.

"Sure, I'll be waiting for you." Brad happily replied, covering up his jealous anger.

Brooke Smiled at his reply, as she opened the door and headed into her lair. Logan followed her in but stopped right before he closed the door to lean back out and quietly chuckled.

"You're missing out buddy." Once again, taunting Brad.

Brad was steaming at Logan's continued quest to rub his nose in the attention that was being stolen from him, but found it hard to be angry at Brooke. She seemed to be on her own exploration rather than engaging in a cruel game of torture. As he sat there waiting for Brooke's return he desperately tried to distract himself with anything but the thoughts of them together once again in Brooke's room.

Brad sat there watching the flickering fire from afar listening to the loud crackles occasionally making their way over the soft chucks of the amorous couples sitting around the courtyard. He occupied his time observing the interactions of everyone noticing a few similar situations to his own. There was a couple sitting right next to the fire pit, passionately kissing while right next to them a single man sat obviously disturbed at what he was witnessing. Brad couldn't help but relate to his pain as he watched his wife or girlfriend connect with someone else.

What was it about this place that pushed people into that situation. Was it purely about lust and indulgence, or was there some other nefarious reason for the classes and training that was going on here. Brad tried to figure it out as he continued looking around at other couples and their behavior, when his thoughts were disrupted by the sounds now coming from Brooke's room.

He heard her moans of passion as they got louder and louder, only to turn into screams. Brad could barely take it any longer as he heard Brooke scream out like a wounded animal. He couldn't take it any long. Brad jumped up from his seat and burst in the door, flinging it open violently as he entered.

"Stop it, leave her alone." Brad yelled out.

Brad's anger had boiled over at the same time as Logan boiled over himself. The difference was Logan's stew had bubbled up and left itself on Brooke's ass. Brad stood there looking at Logan as he squeezed the last few drops out in Brooke's delicious ass crack. Brad watched as the white globs of cum pooled up on her ass began to drip down into her gaping hole. Logan looked over his shoulder and gave Brad another evil grin as he pushed himself and the slimy reward back into Brooke's used ass.

Brooke gasped as Logan pushed himself back and forth a few more times slowly withdrawing and leaving her empty hole, grasping for his huge pole.

"Give me just a minute baby, I'll be right out." Brooke breathlessly said.

She had her ass raised high in the air with her back arched pushing her head down into the pillow as she tried to turn and make eye contact with Brad. She was unable to move though as Logan had his large hands holding her hips steady. Logan was looking directly at Brad as he pulled out for the final time, making sure Brad would get a good look at what he had done to her. Brooke was completely stretched out from Logan's huge dick slamming into her now unlocked bowels, and as Brad's gaze wandered up from her emptied hole he once again saw the satisfied grin on Logan's face.

Brad felt defeated again. He had thought she was being hurt by Logan and couldn't stand the thought of that happening to her. But once again he found Brooke was not only a willing but enthusiastic participant. Brad felt deflated one more time as he turned to go back outside.

Just a few minutes after his dramatic burst of jealousy Logan excited the room to leave for the night.

"She's all yours." Logan paused. "For now," he laughed as he walked out into the courtyard and disappeared in to the night.

"Come on in sweaty," Brooke called out through the slightly opened door.

Brad got up and went in closing the door behind him.

"What was that all about?" Brooke asked.

"I'm sorry Brooke I thought he was hurting you."

"Um, baby?" Brooke looked at him with a scolding eye.

"I mean ma'am. I though he was hurting you ma'am."

"Oh how sweet, you were worried about me. Well actually he is really large as I'm sure you have noticed." Brooke said as she reached for a robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door.

"He really wanted to take my ass and I told him he could." She explained as she pulled the two sides of the fluffy white robe closed and tied the belt in place.

"Would you like a drink baby?" Brooke asked as she went to the mini bar and started pouring herself a glass of red wine that was already sitting there open.

Brad accepted her invitation to share a drink, so Brooke poured him a cognac. The two sat on the couch as Brooke tried to settle his nerves. She could tell Brad was still shaken by what he had heard and tried to re assure him she was fine. The two continued their quite conversation as Brad relaxed and settled into the soothing comfort of her words. Brad couldn't help his curiosity and questioned her about her date with Logan.

"Are you sure you want to hear about it?" She asked.

Brad explained that it was the not knowing how she felt or what she was doing that made it harder on him. Seeing her with someone was difficult to deal with but he had learned to focus on her pleasure rather than his jealousy. The blank spaces created by the unseen were filled by his imagination and he found that made it far harder to deal with his emotions.

While Brooke was reluctant at first to share the details of her adventure she relented to his request and eventually disclosed all the sorted details, recapping the night that led up to her anal romp. The two sat there sharing their drink as Brad absorbed the emotional angst that came with the knowledge.

"I do have a surprise for you as well baby." Brooke said as she genuinely smiled.

"That was my hundredth orgasm since we have been playing ten to one."

Brad's eyes lit up. He was excited at the idea he had waited and now it was his turn. The mere mention of this caused him to instantly feel the pressure in his cage pushed to its maximum.

"Tonight you are going to get to cum." Brooke said as huge smile washed over her face.

Brad's stomach was fluttering like a teenager on his first date. He had almost forgotten about the promise of this games reward but now it was laying before him like a package on Christmas morning.

Just as Brad was taken in with thoughts of making love to Brooke there was once again a knock on the door.

"Come on in." Brooke called out.

Once again, much like this afternoon his time with Brooke was interrupted by someone bringing with them a revelation he was not so happy to receive. It was Nick.

"I hear you're looking for me?" He warmly announced.

"Yes I am." Brooke purred, with a hungry look on her face.

"Pardon me Ten, I'll be right back." Brooke coyly uttered as she got up to great Nick.

Brad sat quietly on the couch as Brooke fell to her knees in front of Nick, looking up at him. Nick gently combed his fingers through Brooke's hair gathering it up on the back of her head. The yearning look in her eyes begging for his attention. Nick simply looked down at her with a knowing smile and a wink of approval as she unbuttoned his pants.

"You look so beautiful on your knees for me." Nick told her as she pealed his pants down from his waist.

Nick pulled his hips back as Brooke attempted to reach in and free him from his bulging underwear.

"Ah, let me hear it first kitten." Nick teased.

"Please. I want you in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to feel your warmth run down my throat." Brooke pleaded.

Nick had an appreciative smile on his face as he stood straight again bringing himself back into reach.

"That's better." Nick praised.

Brooke grabbed his waistband with one hand and pulled as she reached to free him with the other. She pulled him free and held him firmly kissing the head as if to welcome him home from a long day at work.

"I love this cock." She whispered as she rubbed it on her cheek in admiration.

"You do have such sexy lips." Nick complimented.

Brad was completely mesmerized. He had never heard Brooke talk this way let alone show her affection like this. And Nick did such a good job of encouraging her in her lustful adventure. Brooke licked Nick from the base to the tip, lighting every nerve, preparing him for her.

"She really is an amazing cock sucker Ten." Nick said looking over at Brad.

Brad looked up making eye contact with Nick as if to agree with him. Unfortunately Brad had never experienced anything like this from her. She was trying to take her time and savor the opportunity, but the desire to feel him fill her was battling with her patience.