Couples Camp Ch. 18

Story Info
Brooke finishes her tattoo.
5k words
3.76
14.3k
10
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
318 Followers

Sitting at their table sipping on a bloody Mary was just the ticket for Brad's recovery. The hangover he woke up with, was gradually diminishing as the soft breeze distracted him from the events that took place at this very table just a little more than twelve hours ago.

"I hope you're feeling better babe." Brooke genuinely enquired as she sipped her drink.

"Not uh hundred percent but much better, thanks."

The two sat across from one another, quietly nibbling at their food. Brad wasn't sure what all had happened the night before, and was a little worried to find out. Brooke seemed a little apprehensive about the situation and that added to Brad's concern. She was attempting to be kind to him, but Brad couldn't tell if it was out of pity or if there was something else at play. Brooke tried to make small talk throughout the meal but nothing seemed to settle the concern in Brad's mind, there was something more important to discuss, but she was putting it off.

"If you are up to it I would love to take a walk with you babe." Brooke affectionately asked batting her eyes.

It seemed Brooke was doing her best to treat Brad with kindness. He wasn't sure why her demeanor seemed different today; her new found independent attitude was replaced with submissiveness reminiscent of how she acted back when Brad used to serve her and Nick dinner. Brooke waited for Brad to take the lead as they left the cantina, reaching for his hand and interlacing her fingers in his.

"Where did you want to go?" Brad questioned, not sure what Brooke really had in mind for their time together.

"I don't care baby, wherever you want to go, I just figured a walk might do us both a little good."

"Well ok why don't we explore a little, I haven't been up the hill above the resort, have you?" Brad inquired, already knowing the answer.

"Well I have a few times, but let's go, you will really like it, and you can see the whole lake from up there."

Brad felt a little disarmed at her response, he was expecting her to lie and pretend she hadn't been, but was pleased by her truthfulness. As they walked along hand in hand neither of them spoke much. Brad was flipping through the events of the last twenty four hours in his mind, trying to decide if he still wanted to go through with his plan. If you had asked him how he felt about her at this time just a day before, he would have told you he couldn't invasion a life without her, but now he was questioning his ability to get over her permanent marking.

The cobble stone path that lead up the hill ran parallel to the front of the shops, converging just beyond them before ending at the rock stairs. The sight of the jewelry story and the tattoo shop reminded him of the secret he knew, and instantly started to remind him of his pain and hurt. The farther they climbed up the stairs the heavier the weight of that secret seemed to get on his shoulders, until finally he couldn't hold it in any longer. Brad began to cry. Everything he had endured had been for nothing. The hope of winning her back was gone and the dream of one day being her husband, starting a family with her and living happily ever after was shattered.

"What is it Brad, what's wrong baby." Brooke cried, legitimately concerned with his mental breakdown.

As they reached the top of the stairs the slow drip of disappointed tears turned to a waterfall of despair. Brooke had never seen Brad cry before, not like this anyway.

"Let's sit down and talk baby. Tell me what's wrong." Brooke pleaded.

Brad was trying his best to wipe the tears away but they came too fast for him to hide. The constant drip quickly turned to a steady flow, as the feelings of loneliness rolled in, filling the void left by the visions of her no longer in his life. Brooke pulled him with her as she raced to the pavilion, dragging him along for the ride.

"Sit down right here and talk to me." She demanded, trying to get Brad to open up to her.

Brooke threw her arms around Brad hugging him and trying to console him as she held him close trying to settle him down. It took a few minutes for Brad to regain his composure enough to talk, but Brooke patiently waited while he let it out.

The conversation started out with him admitting he saw her leave the shop with Nick. The time he had spent at camp made him realize how much he really loved her and how important she was in his life. He had come to realize that if he had to share her sexually with other that was ok, but the idea of losing her to Nick forever was more than he could bear. Brooke sat there listening to him as Brad vented over three weeks of emotions, trying to re assure him she still loved him and wanted nothing more than to spend her life with him as well.

Brooke's words reassured him, settling Brad down. Soon he found himself lying back on the same oversized chair he had watched her masturbate in, as she watched Nick fuck his other slut Dr. Kim. Brooke sat in his lap her legs flung over his sideways, and her arms draped over his shoulders. Brooke kissed him holding him and just letting the calm sounds of the wind whistling through the trees sooth them both.

Hours passed as the two just relaxed looking out over the resort and lake, watching the guests enjoying the last few days of summer as the sun slowly worked its way across the sky. Brad had time to reevaluate his plans with Brooke as he sat letting her words comfort him. The calmness of the time they shared overlooking the hectic goings on of the rest of the world confirmed his earlier belief. Brooke was the one. He loved her and even when he was at his worst point she knew how to bring him calm. The love he had for her was stronger than a tattoo he thought. The same resolute confidence he felt when he decided to buy her ring he once again felt.

All of a sudden the risk of waiting seemed overwhelming. Brad feared if he didn't ask her now the moment might pass and he couldn't wait any longer.

"I need to tell you something." He said, sliding her onto the cushion as he slid out from under her.

Brad dropped to one knee; reaching into his pocket pulling out the box he had hidden from her, opening it to show her the sparkling treasure.

"I love you more than anything in the world, and I want to spend my life with you. Would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Brooke's smile beamed as bright as the late summer sun as she looked down at the devoted man before her.

"Of course I will," Brooke screamed.

Brooke jumped up out of her seat as Brad stood to meet her, and the two joyfully embraced in celebration of the love they had just declared. Brooke was so excited to share the news with her friends back home, for years she had waited for this moment and now it was here. Brad pulled the ring from its velvet slot and slid it onto Brooke's finger, proud to be staking his claim once and for all.

"Oh my god it's so beautiful, Brad I love you."

The words rang in Brad's ear like a church bell. Hearing her call him by his name was something he had missed. Hearing his name flow from her mouth made him smile with pride. She was going to be his wife and the love he had for her, she returned with interest.

"I love you too Brooke." Brad hesitantly responded, hoping calling her by her Christian name was ok.

"Hey you two, what's going on."

It was Dr. Kim calling out as she and Nick walked up the path arriving at the open air room, hand in hand.

"Oh my god Kim, look." Brooke screamed holding up her hand showing off her glittery jewel.

"Right on man, good for you," Nick congratulated.

Brad felt a mixture of jealousy and pride as Nick and Kim approached. The constant competition he felt with Nick apparently wasn't over. The victory of Brooke's acceptance was quickly replaced with the jealousy of Nick's ability to stir Brooke's desires.

"Thanks Sir." Brad responded.

"Oh please call me Nick."

"Ok, Nick." Brad muddled.

All of a sudden first names where ok? Brad thought to himself, as Nick gave Brooke a congratulatory hug.

"I knew you had it in you." Kim sang as she tossed her arms around Brad hugging him.

Brad was dizzied by the sudden change of attitudes he seemed to be experiencing. The dismissive dominant posture both Nick and Dr. Kim had shown towards Brad in the past was completely changed. The couple acted like long lost friends as they sat down inviting themselves into Brooke and Brad's private celebration. Brooke, Kim and Nick all took a seat on a couch leaving Brad to take a place across from them.

"So you finally decided to pop the question ehh buddy?" Nick joked.

"Uh, yeah I guess I should have done it a long time ago." Brad admitted.

"Well at least you realized what a wonderful woman you have there, and didn't wait any longer, right?" Nick laughed.

Brad felt a little odd sitting there talking to a man whose name was tattooed on his fiancé, but Nick was cordial enough and the four of them weren't exactly strangers at this point. Brooke joked with Kim about how long she had been waiting for this day, while Nick made small talk congratulating both of them.

"Well maybe we should take a minute to talk about what you want going forward Brooke." Nick cut off the jovial chit chat with his serious tone.

Brad held his breath waiting to see what Nick meant by his comment and what Brooke's response would be. Brooke sat silent as if she was a child waiting to hear what her daddy was going to tell her, fear mixed with excitement as she waited to hear his next sentence.

"Do you understand what you are asking for Brad?" Nick said turning to Brad with a serious look on his face.

The air grew thick as the tension built, the jovial afternoon turned serious as the sun continued it's decent in the sky.

"Um, I think so yeah. I want Brooke to marry me and be my wife."

"Yes I understand that, but you do understand I'm still going to fuck her, right?"

Brad sat there stunned. Not at the idea of Nick fucking Brooke but at his candid exclamation that he would continue fucking her regardless of her marital status. To add to the shock was Brooke's reaction. Rather than disagreeing with Nick and denying him the right, she simply sat there silent but now with a big smile plastered on her face. Brad felt his face warm at the embarrassment of the words as they soaked into his thoughts. He was prepared for the decision he had to make, but didn't envision the confrontation happening this soon, or in this bold a manor.

"Yeah I kinda figured that might be a possibility." Brad admitted, as he looked over at Brooke's bashful expression.

"I told you he would fit in really well." Kim chimed in.

"Well good, because I am not giving this beautiful woman up anytime soon, I can tell you that." Nick asserted as he reached over lifting Brooke's chin to make eye contact with him.

Nick gently placed his hand on Brooke's cheek as he planted a passionate first kiss on the new fiancé. Brad felt a tinge of jealousy but looked down at the sparkling band around her finger and knew she had committed to him. As long as he had her heart, he could deal with the jealousy of sharing her with him.

"Why don't we give them a few minutes?" Kim said standing up and coming to sit down next to Brad on the love seat across from them.

Kim sat down placing her arm around Brad leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"He really does love fucking her you know." She whispered.

Once again Brad wrestled with his feelings of jealousy and arousal as Brooke responded to Nick's affection. This time, the power structure was a little bit different though. Brad felt less threatened now, knowing Brooke had agree to be his wife, and Nick new that as well. The fear of losing her was subsiding, replaced by his arousal for her. Watching her respond to Nick's attention only fanned the flames of his desire for her even more. The idea that he had won the heart and devotion of such a hot woman turned his pride for her into a burning desire, the warm tingle he felt in his heart quickly turned into a raging fire and shot straight to his cock.

Dr. Kim sat there rubbing her leg up against his as she reached over and rubbed the bulge between his legs.

"How about I congratulate you too?" Kim sighed, as she reached to unbutton Brad's shorts and expose his package.

Nick was working his hands up under Brooke's shirt as she closed her eyes and let her head drop back, allowing him to unbutton her bra and free her breasts from their fabric prison. Brooke sighed anticipating Nick's skillful hands as they surrounded her, squeezing her just enough to make her feel owned.

Brad intently watched Brooke respond to Nick as Kim pulled his pants down allowing his caged cock to feel the light breeze now whizzing by.

"Hey toss me the key." Kim called out, interrupting her friend's passionate afternoon tryst.

"Oh I don't have it, Michelle does." Brooke shot back, before she returned her concentration to her own pleasure.

"Oh poor thing well let's see what we can do." Kim murmured as she looked up at Brad with a frown on her face.

Brad was more intrigued with Brooke's pleasurable reactions than his own predicament as Kim started to run her finger between the bars of his penis prison. Kim pet the exposed skin like a kitten threw the bars of a carrier. The show Brooke and Nick were putting on was quickly having its effect on Brad as he swelled allowing Kim to reach more and more of him.

"That's it baby get hard for them," Kim teased as she licked her finger transferring her saliva to Brads swollen dick via the tip of her finger.

The pent up desire from almost a month of abstinence was taking its toll quickly as Brad started to leak clear tears of joy from the tip of his dick. The attention he was getting from Kim was almost as hot as watching Brooke's reaction to Nick as he pulled her shirt and bra free exposing her completely.

Brooke let out a moan of approval as Nick sucked her nipples one at a time into his mouth, as he softly ran his hands over her encouraging her body to let go. Brooke lifted herself up from the cushion as she pulled her shorts down, desperate to expose herself completely for Nick, encouraging him to quickly get to work.

Brooke was already soaking wet with anticipation as Nick wasted no time unzipping his fly and pulling his hard dick out.

"This is what you want, isn't it slut?" He taunted as he took his cock in his hand obscenely waving it at her.

Without even saying a word Brooke just leaned back and spread wide, inviting her sexy lover to take her. Nick took the cue and leaned in placing the head of his cock at her lustfully dripping hole, plunging himself forward as deep as he could on the first thrust.

Brooke let out a loud gasp as Nick pressed forward sending shivers all the way across the space and up through Brad's leaking dick.

"I know that feeling Brad, Brooke is so lucky to have the best of both worlds." Kim seductively teased as she rubbed the slick beads dripping from Brad's cock up, using them like lotion, rubbing them into his blood filled cock.

Brad was dying to fuck anything at this point. The constant tease and denial was driving him insane. He pushed up to meet Kim's finger as she continued her merciless petting. The frustration of desire was becoming overwhelming causing Brad to hump the air as his body begged for release. Watching Brooke's body thrash as Nick plunged himself into her again and again was a sweet erotic torture, that would be made much better if he could just be allowed out of this dam cage.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes," Brooke called out as she pushed back fucking Nick in return.

"You poor thing," Kim whispered as she cupped Brads balls.

"You're so full aren't you?" she teased, as she gently squeezed.

Brad loved the attention but hated the torture of not being free to respond. The clear drops of pre cum bubbling up from within lubricated Kim's stroking finger, but fell short of providing any real relief for Brad's frustrated desire. Kim did her best, sliding her finger along the underside coxing drop after drop up Brad's throbbing erection, to be used in her continued single finger massage.

"Oh God yes I'm cuming, I'm cuming." Brooke screamed, as her head thrashed from side to side.

Brad watched as Brooke's body swelled with every breath she took, collapsing with every exhale. He could almost see the ripples radiating from her pussy like the ripples racing away from a pebble dropped in a puddle.

Brad was fixated on Brooke's reaction as Nick tensed pushing into her, grunting his own sounds of joy, before pulling himself out and zipping up.

"Hey let's give them some time alone Kim." Nick directed, motioning for her to get up and come with him.

"Why don't you guys meet us at the bar for a few drinks before dinner, we can all celebrate." He continued as he pulled Kim along with him heading back down the stairs, leaving Brooke and Brad.

Brad felt odd sitting there with his shorts down around his ankles as he looked over at Brooke's swollen pussy. His desire was burning out of control for her. He wanted to fuck her so badly but was stuck in a steal cage without the key. The combination of his leaking erection and the sight of Brooke's sexy body dripping with her sexual mixture was sexual torture.

"Come here baby." Brooke beckoned.

"Thank you, I love you so much." She said as she threw her arms around Brad pulling him to her for a deep kiss.

Brad's shorts made it difficult for him to maintain his balance and his weight fell forward pressing against Brooke, causing him to slide down onto his knees. The happy accident was too good an opportunity to pass up. Brad dove in to the musky depth of Brooke's passion delighting in her sweet treat. This wasn't the first time Brad had eaten her after she had sex, but it certainly was the sweetest.

Was it something different in the combined mix that made her so delightfully arousing today or was it just the knowledge she was now his fiancée? Regardless of why, the fact was Brad had never tasted something so delicious. He couldn't get enough of Brooke's soaked slit.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, lick me." Brooke encouraged.

Brad didn't need her words of reassurance, but they certainly didn't hurt. He eagerly sucked and licked until he could no longer taste her delightful nectar and crept his way up to her clit. Brad's desire shifted from one of pure hunger to one of coveting duty. He no longer was concerned with satiating his own thirst but instead wanted to prove his ability to please her.

Brad worked his tongue along her swollen lips gently stroking them trying to coax her desire back to the surface. He swirled the tip of his tongue around her clit, teasing it to attention and stroking it softly as he tried desperately to reclaim Brooke with an orgasm of love.

"Oh god, you're gunna make me cum again." Brooke cried as she grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pulled him in tight.

Brad rode the wave as it crashed on her swollen shore, catching it in his mouth and swallowing every drop of her ecstasy. The pride of bringing her to orgasm was almost enough to make him forget about his own frustration, almost.

Brooke pulled Brad up giving him a deep kiss, stealing a taste of herself mixed with Nick. The passion she shared with Nick she shared with Brad, but the love she had for Brad was his alone. As Brooke regained her composure Brad pulled up his shorts frustratingly tucking himself away before zipping himself.

"We need to get that key back from Michelle." Brooke exclaimed.

"Uh yeah, the sooner the better baby, I really need you. I just can't wait any longer." Brad adamantly agreed.

Brooke reached for her bra and shirt, slipping them on and adjusting herself before standing up to put on her panties and shorts. Brooke bent over to pick up her pants when Brad caught the first glimpse of her new tattoo up close.

carnee
carnee
318 Followers
12