Couples Camp Ch. 19

Story Info
Brad earns his key.
5k words
4.23
9.8k
6
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
317 Followers

"Well congratulations you two, I love it when our camp counseling brings couples together," Kim said

"Oh thanks, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to explore this place. Once I saw it online and of course after Nick talked to me about it, I had to see what it was all about." Brooke confessed.

The three couples sat around praising the facility and all the amazing people associated with it. From the parking attendant all the way to the management everything about the camp was top notch.

"I knew when I first talk to you online, that you just needed a little encouragement. You're a beautiful intelligent woman, you just needed a little confidence and I knew you would blossom." Nick said with a knowing smile as he put his arm about Kim.

"Yeah you're good at helping a woman blossom aren't you?" Kim laughed.

"Well for every couple that comes here, it's something different, isn't it?" Michelle said with a business like poise.

"Some just want to spice up their marriage, some just want to have a wild time they can remember their whole life, and some are looking for the key to their own happiness. The real key I think to this whole system working is Dr. Kim here. "Michelle continued.

"Her ability to dig deep into the psychological need of the client is key."

"Well thank you Michelle. I certainly do my best." Kim humbly replied.

"Well I have to admit, I was a little worried at first. I mean that first night I thought you were going to leave. I figured you were going to be angry at me for teasing you the way I did, but I was hoping you would stick it out with me." Brooke uttered, looking at her new fiancé.

"Yeah but I saw how he got turned on at the idea of you with another man. I knew he wasn't going anywhere." Nick boasted.

"So why did you stick it out Brad?" Michelle sternly asked looking directly into Brad's eyes.

Brad felt uncomfortable at the question the way it was asked. It was as if all five of the people sitting at the table where looking at him, waiting for his answer, as time slowed.

"Well I guess it's because I love Brooke, and the thought of losing her was just too hard to imagine." He said meekly.

"And it didn't hurt that it turned you on either, did it?" Nick laughed.

"Well I guess not. I guess it does turn me on to see my fiancés face when she's having an orgasm." Brad admitted.

Everyone at the table shared a little giggle hearing Brad's admission. He certainly wasn't the first man to fantasize about sharing his girl with another.

"So tell me something Brad, what are your plans for the future, now that you two are getting married." Michelle once again shifted the mood from jovial to serious.

"Well I haven't given it much thought to be honest ma'am" Brad responded.

"Oh please call me Michelle."

"Uh, ok Michelle." Brad confirmed, surprised at the new informality.

"So what lucrative career, big house, fancy cars? Or are you a home body that just wants a few kids and a pickup?" Michelle grilled.

"Well yeah I have a good job at a business consulting firm, but after paying off all our student loans and the bills I haven't been able to save that much for a down payment on a house. In fact what I did have saved up I just spent on a ring." Brad declared.

"It was worth it!" He added, leaning over and kissing Brooke.

"Kid's, I would like to but I'm not sure that's gonna happen." Brad conceded, looking over at Brooke with disappointment.

"Oh, why is that?" Michelle inquired, ignoring the obvious insecurity Brad had talking about it.

"Well a few years ago before I graduated, I needed some extra money and tried to donate sperm. Long story short I found out my sperm count was too low to donate." He awkwardly admitted.

"And yet Brooke has been on birth control?" Michelle pushed, looking over at her.

"Well we didn't want to take a chance until we got married, then we figured to try and go from there." Brooke said as she leaned in to Brad as if to offer him support for his recent admission.

"Well maybe you two could become teachers here like us. That would be fun, right?" Kim chimed in obviously trying to change the subject.

"Nick and I started working here right after our first anniversary. We found Pine Lake and thought it looked like a great place for an anniversary getaway. We came here for the Sun and fun to celebrate our first anniversary and discovered the fun this lifestyle has to offer." Kim reminisced as she leaned over giving Nick a kiss.

"Yeah it's a blast for sure." Nick agreed as he winked at his lovely wife.

Brad was relieved Kim had diverted attention from his shortcoming, but was surprised at the revelation. Sure Dr. Kim had Nick's name tattooed on her back but he thought that was just some kind of notch on Nick's headboard. Some kind of collection he competed with Logan over. But he hadn't figured they were actually married.

In spite of some of the awkward conversation, Brad was feeling really relaxed as dinner progressed. The food was especially good and getting to know the other two couples more personal details made him feel more a part of the group than he had. To Brad's surprise as the dinner continued, he learned that Michelle was actually part owner of Pine Lake. Michelle was a second generation capital investor, who had holdings all over the world. Pine Lake was just one of the many resorts, and hotels she was part owner of.

"So you know my husband Ron, he's also my business partner. He has many skills in and out of the bedroom. Don't you honey?" Michelle said giving a wink to One.

"Ron, nice to know your name," Brad joked.

"Brad." Ron said politely extending his hand across the table to shake his hand.

Ron was quiet the whole dinner, never using more words than absolutely necessary. He didn't seem rude or intimidated but rather like a quite observer. The whole time Brad felt as if he was being interviewed by Michelle and Ron, reminiscent of a first dinner with the prospective in-laws. Brad remembered something similar to this the first time he met Brooke's parents, but not to this extent. Michelle had a way of prodding into their personal life, but on the other hand she had already seen them both in the most personal of ways, so what was the point of withholding anything at this point. Brad and Brooke both answered Michelle's questions as she seemed to be judging their future potential.

"Well I think you two are going to fit in really well here, and Brooke here won the two of you a free year's membership, so hopefully we will see you two around here frequently." Nick said with confidence, smiling at Brooke, knowing he would be seeing her frequently.

The rest of the cantina had emptied and the staff had removed all the empty dishes from the table, when the six finally decided to end the engagement celebration.

"Before you leave Michelle, I wanted to ask you about my key." Brad said summoning the courage to confront her.

"I thought you would never ask." Michelle laughed.

"So, can I have it please?" Brad asked, trying not to sound like he was begging.

"Well you see Brad, here's the deal. When I bought Brooke I bought the key she was wearing too. But you came and took her from me early, and left behind the key. So the way I see it you owe me some time with Brooke." Michelle calculating growled.

Before Brad had a chance to object, Michelle continued.

"It's a little late, and I think you two are already tired, so why don't you guys go get a good night's sleep and we can discuss this tomorrow afternoon. Say my room about one?"

Brad considered pleading his case and trying to get the key now, but he could tell from Michelle's dismissive tone it was a losing battle, and just decided to agree to her demand. The three couples said their good nights and exchanged hugs before leaving the cantina and going their separate ways in the dark.

"Did you mean that at dinner? You know about having kids?" Brooke asked as they lay together under the covers.

"What do you mean? You know the situation." Brad said a little agitated the subject was coming up again.

"I mean, do you still want to try?" She inquired, apprehensive of his response.

"Well sure, I would love to have kids with you baby, but I'm concerned that may never happen." Brad said worried at the potential problems this could create for their impending nuptials.

"What if I can't give you children? Will you still want to be with me?" Brad murmured, holding his breath for her response.

"Of course I still want to marry you. No matter what happens, I want to be your wife."

Brad tossed and turned all night. His insecurity over his place with Brooke rolled around in his head like a marble through a wooden maze. This is one of the issues that had haunted him for years. It's one of the major issues that kept him from springing the question. If he couldn't give her the children she wanted, she might leave him, but if he avoided the possibility she would be forced to stay and wait.

The next morning Brad woke up with Brooke's arm draped over him feeling her warm breasts pressed up against his back. A sense of perfection came over him as he lay there imagining his future with Brooke. The feeling of her holding him reassured him and gave him a new sense of drive and ambition. This was a whole new day, one he would not soon forget. This was the first day he could say he was truly engaged. The emotional rollercoaster he had been on the last few weeks had paid off, and he felt closer to Brooke than ever before. As he lay there enjoying her soft touch against his body the sunlight filled the room. Brad didn't want to move and break their bond, but eventually his bladder insisted.

Brad quietly left for his morning workout, leaving Brooke soundly asleep. The morning a bit crisper than it had been, reinforcing the feeling the summer as well as his time at Pine Lake was coming to an end. The light breeze was whistling through the redwoods and the foggy covering over the lake was burned gradually away with the morning sun, as he ran alongside the rocky shore towards the far side of the water. The thoughts of their late night chat replayed again and again as Brad wrestled with his feelings of inadequacy. He kept reminding himself that Brooke had assured him she loved him regardless, but he just couldn't shake the nagging feeling he would never be enough.

"How was your workout babe?" Brooke asked as Brad walked in, returning from his morning exercise.

"It was good thanks."

"What do ya' say you hop in the shower, and then let's go get some breakfast?" Brooke called out as she continued patting her body dry.

Brad took his shower and the two got dressed for the day. As they left their room headed for the cantina, Brad noticed Ron approaching.

"Good morning friends." Ron called out.

"Hi there Ron," Brad said emphasizing the new label.

"I just wanted to catch you two and remind you, one o'clock right."

"Oh yeah, there's no way we could forget." Brad eagerly responded.

"Perfect, just don't be late, Michelle hates when people are late, and make sure you both bring your collars ok."

"We won't be late I promise." Brooke chimed in, as Ron continued towards the lake.

Brad took Brooke's hand in his, interlacing his fingers with hers as they walked down the path towards the cantina. Even though his penis was still caged out of his control, he felt freer than he had ever felt before. The knowledge that Brooke was committed to him regardless of his ability to provide her with children was starting to work its way into his psyche. The war between his confidence and insecurity was starting to calm.

Brooke made it a point to stop at a few tables along the way, introducing Brad to a few of her new friends. The woman of course swooned over the size of the rock she wore, impressed at Brad's apparent financial prowess, making comments as to how lucky she was and congratulating the both of them. More than once their breakfast was interrupted by well-wishers, stopping by to offer congratulatory praise and best wishes. Brad felt as if everyone there knew Brooke and he was just catching up on her newly obtained friends, as he took the last bite of his omelet, setting his fork down on his plate.

The brisk morning air warmed slowly fighting to retain its summer grip, as they left the cantina, ready for adventure.

"I was thinking, how would you like to go out on the lake for a while? They have some two person kayaks." Brooke suggested.

"Sure, sounds good." Brad eagerly responded once again taking her hand in his, as they walked towards the lake.

The two new fiancé's spent the late morning and early afternoon paddling along the shoreline, avoiding the handful of Jet Ski's buzzing around making full use of the water before it lost its summertime warmth. Brad made sure to keep a close eye on the time, anxious to get his key. For him one o'clock couldn't come soon enough.

After returning the kayak Brooke and Brad swung by their room to freshen up and retrieve the two collars they were instructed to arrive at Michelle's with. Brad was anxious about retrieving his key. The thought of finally being free to enjoy Brooke completely was exhilarating to the point of almost making him run to Michelle's room. On the other hand he was concerned what she would make him do to earn it.

Brad felt his body react to the feel of the collar as he placed it around his neck. The feel of the weight and tightness as it surrounded his neck, mixed with the smell of the leather had an unmistakable effect on his demeanor. Almost instantly he felt himself lose his sense of control. The knowledge that he would once again be in Michelle's room with his collar, most likely meant she would restrain him, giving her full control over him once again.

Brad couldn't help but wonder what was in Brooke's mind as they walked across the courtyard to Michelle's room, both wearing their collars for all to see. Was Brooke feeling as submissive as he was? Was she as apprehensive about what was about to be required of them as he was? Was Brooke as anxious to get the key back and release him, as Brad was about the possibility?

Brad knocked lightly on the door, not fully committed.

"Welcome you two, you're right on time. I like that. Nothing annoys me more than when someone is late for an appointment. I have a lot of thing to do, my time is important to me." Michelle explained, directing the two to enter.

"Brooke, why don't you go have a seat over there, while I prepare Brad here." Michelle instructed clipping a leash to the shiny silver ring hanging from Brad's dark black collar.

"First let's get this thing off; you certainly don't need that anymore." Michelle said, talking to herself as she removed the tag engraved with Ten on it.

"Now get your clothes off." Michelle growled, in a tone that demanded compliance.

"OK let's get those wristed secured, shall we?" Michelle voiced as she lead Brad to a large wooden X in the middle of the room.

"I don't know..."

"You do want to get your key, correct? So you better follow orders and not throw a fuss ok?" Michelle said cutting Brad off mid complaint.

"Now let's get you secured." Michelle commanded as Ron approached with a pair of thick black leather cuffs.

"That's it lover, secure him really well so he can't run away from us." Michelle laughed as she left Brad alone with his new buddy Ron.

Before Brad knew it his wrists and ankles where firmly wrapped in leather restraints and securely clipped to the cross. Brad was standing spread eagle his cage dangling between his legs apprehensively anticipating what was to come.

Brad stood there silently watching as Michelle turned her attention to Brooke. Michelle took Brooke's face firmly between her hands and turned her direction up to receive her invading tongue. Brooke responded, eagerly returning the passionate kiss. Brad was left on his own to watch as Michelle warmed Brooke up. The unbridled erotic assault from Michelle had Brooke melted. Like putty in Michelle's hands, Brooke responded to every touch by falling farther into submission, unable to resist the sexual advances.

Brad felt the pressure in his cage grow as he watched the show playing in front of him. The sight of Brooke entangled with Michelle was one of the most erotic things any man could invasion. The sounds of their moaning appreciation to one another echoed off the walls as the smell of their perfume mixed filling the air. Brad was so fixated on his beautiful fiancés sexual exploration he didn't see Ron as he approached.

"Now just relax, this might be a little uncomfortable at first but I promise you will like it once you adjust to it." Ron assured as he held the black rubber plug up for Brad to see.

Ron squeezed a glob of lube onto the dull black plug before reaching down and pressing it to Brad's tight hole. Brad did his best to relax, remembering the last time when he was forced to wear Brooke's shiny silver bullet. The pressure against his unrelenting rear was almost too much to take when the black rubber intruder slid past the resistance lodging itself in place.

"There you go," Ron victoriously congratulated Brad.

Brad helplessly hung there watching the two woman seductively undress each other as his cage grew tighter and tighter. Brooke was completely under Michelle's seductive spell as she was undressed and positioned bent over, her wanting pussy on full display.

Brooke was lying over a padded post as Michelle ran her delicate fingers through Brooke's now dripping folds, the scent of her dripping pussy now making its way to Brad's senses. The apparatus reminded Brad of a hitching post in the old west. Two thick poles rose from the floor about three feet up connected by a thick cross member. The timber connecting the two uprights was upholstered with bright red vinyl just like the cross Brad was secured to. Brad remained fixated on Brooke's response to Michelle's skillful finger as she worked Brooke open, exposing her dripping desire.

Brooke stood there bent over wondering what was going on as Michelle secured her strap on, preparing for a full on assault. The large purple dildo, secured to her waist with a thin leather harness that buckled tight, holding the toy firmly in place.

Brad was overwhelmed with erotic desire as Michelle pushed forward parting Brooke's moist lips. The sensation of entering her was transferred to his imagination. Brad envisioned his own cock taking the place of the purple intruder as Michelle gradually worked her way in and out. Something about watching Michelle fucking Brooke was uniquely exciting. The visualization of Brooke enjoying her erotic exploration with another woman was one of the most exciting things Brad could ever imagine, and the reaction was predictable. As Michelle worked her way in and out fucking Brooke with her rubber phallus Brooke's moaning swelled, culminating in screams of pleasure. Brooke was shivering with satisfaction as Michelle pulled out. Withdrawing her cum covered toy.

Brooke continued quivering as she lay bent over the fucking post satisfied by Michelle's onslaught, until she was helped up by Michelle and Ron.

"What do you think Brad? Should Brooke fuck my beloved Ron?" Michelle questioned as she turned to see how Brad was reacting.

"Well should she?" Michelle barked, demanding an answer.

"Yeah, if she wants to I guess she should." Brad reluctantly answered.

Brooke smiled, encouraged by Brad's thoughtful willingness to allow her the pleasure she desired. The idea of Brooke fucking another man had become acceptable to Brad, the idea that she was going to remain his even after the sexual tryst allowed him the ability to give her the freedom to expectance the joy of physical pleasure.

carnee
carnee
317 Followers
12