Couples Counseling Pt. 05 - Epilogues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are faithfully polyamorous."

"We are boundlessly giving and tragically insatiable. We don't date and woo, we covet and claim --"

Vic interjects, "Or surrender and serve, don't forget."

I laugh, "Ahh true, was I being Dom-centric? Well, it's the same for the sub. In our equations, those values commute. Remember the Manual: 'Flesh yields to strength; resistance to determination; desire to power.' And we, darling, we Kink People ... we are hard-wired that way."

"Brava, stirring speech, O my captain," Vic chides me. "But weren't you supposed to be talking about Paige and Tosh?"

"I still am!" I say. "They're getting a first taste of what and who we are, and they aspire to be us. And fuck it, those two are are obnoxiously quick studies. I see signs they could be 'naturals.' But hard-wired? I don't know. They're green as grass, babies in a world where you and I are fully formed."

"Which makes them lucky to have us, ya?"

"Ya, but that gives us great power. 'And with great power comes great responsibility...'" I say, quoting a comic book superhero, I think.

"Huh," Vic nods philosophically. "Emm, you said sex is power. But doesn't power corrupt? And absolute power, absolutely?"

Argh. I have no answer to that. Is that what I am, an absolute sexual corruptor? If so, fuck it, I have no apologies. Non, je ne regrette rien! My conscience is ruthlessly clear. And I don't expect Paige or Tosh or anyone else to understand that about me. Fuck everyone else. Well, everyone except Victor.

Actually, no: do fuck Victor.

"Darling..." If he answers me, it's too late, I'm already inside my head. A sudden flare of inspiration ... it's maybe three-quarters-formed in my mind, the way my Bull's erection is semi-formed in my hand. Still, like his cock, my idea is good enough to go with.

"Victor!" I heave off the couch and strike like a panther, swing my hips around, slam-straddling him, and my Domme-cunt swallows him whole.

"Victor, marry me!"

#-#

While I let that sink in, I untie my sash, open my robe and let it fall back over my shoulders, slipping out of it. I look down past my bare, jiggling boobs to where my pelvis ends at the root of his manhood. I've got him ensnared, but good, and although the girth of him doesn't permit me much wiggle room, I ease back my pussy, keeping its grip shallow but sure.

Then I look up at his flabbergasted face. "The fuck, Emm -- what? Why?"

"Because I'll make it easy for you! You can go on fucking, topping or bottoming to whoever you want, and I'll do the same."

Next, I rip open his shirt, buttons flying; it was inexcusably gauche anyway, but from his scowl, I gather he was more attached to it than I was.

I grab his pecs. "If we want to bring other combinations into our shared space, that's negotiated, and subject to veto. Oh, and no lying! Those are my terms, darling --"

"Huhhh, Emm --"

Vic wiggles uncomfortably, trying to set his hips so he can regain his own idea of control. "Jesus, Emm, even if I thought it was a serious proposal, there's no way you have no other terms --"

I bust out laughing at that. Then, easing my hands off his chest, I will my hips into perfect stillness.

Victor goes motionless as well.

A Mexican standoff.

My breathing calmed, I think it over. "Right, one more: Live with me. Here. Share my bed and leave your manly imprint on your side of the mattress. Soory, that's two," I giggle.

"Teach me and learn from me. Stay loyally, fiercely and protectively by my side 'til death do us part. Take my brand on your ass and I'll take yours. And, the big ticket item: if either of us starts to bore the other, the marriage is officially -- like automatically, dissolved."

I do the barest little corkscrew thing with my hips to put an exclamation point on the last one.

"Ahh, fuck -" Vic gripes, biting his lip, his nostrils flaring.

"So ya, however many that is, those are my terms."

He regains his composure. "Emm, Jesus, you're fucking serious."

"Try me. Your terms?"

He growls, giving me a teasing thrust. "Wedding night, and the whole honeymoon, you're my full-time, obedient, humbled white cock-slave."

I stammer, fighting back the panting, "Argh, that's, that's --"

"That's fair, is what that is. It's my one and only term. The rest, what you said, fuhhh --" he moans as my pussy counters, "I couldn't have written a better list mmm-myself ..."

I back off from his next thrust, giving it no friction.

We both nod, and our joined hips settle back into a truce.

"So that's a yes?" I query.

"It's a maybe."

"Fucker," I grouse. "Try it this way. Victor Laumbert, if you say yes, I will give this god-like slut-tamer of yours the longest, sweetest cum it has ever pumped out. There's this new technique from researchers in France, and I think I've pretty well mastered it. Money-back guarantee. If not fully satisfied --"

"I can take back my yes?"

I relax my core and slide my pussy gingerly up his shaft until I've got my sex-pincers lightly gripping his cockhead. Poised there.

"But first, you gotta say it."

I know, it's a cheating card I just played: There's not a penis on earth, not even one as self-disciplined as his, that can resist the promise of what comes next.

Vic licks his lips and gives me a nod of game-knows-game. "Then, to your Sadist Hawkins proposal of marriage, Emmalee O'Meara, I say ..."

His hands grip my hip bones. The better to help me down, or slide me off. My hands fall on his, squeezing them.

"Yes."

#-#

The next move is a wet, hip-smacking body slam of cock and cunt, powered by four strong, clasped hands, and we both recoil groaning from the impact of it.

"Huhhh!"

"Oh, yes!"

"Yes!"

I ride him like the Bull he is, but one I'm breaking.

"Whore!" he snorts, fighting back.

"Pussy-slave!"

We're both panting sharply now, a patter of percussive, overlapping grunts filling the room as we compete to outdo the other in breath-control and vocal self-restraint.

Vic gives in first. "Yes, yes, yes --"

"And yes -- slave-meat!"

"You infernal cunt, ohhh-fuck!"

"Fuuuuck," I moan. "Fuck me!"

"Oh, I'll fuck you, pute, chienne, salope -- YES!"

I fuck him back. "Épouse-moi, mon Taureau Neige!"

"Fuu-uu-uu-uu-uck!" his voice jitters in time with the bucking of my hips.

I hear my voice doing the same. Then ...

"Whoa, Nelly," I tell him, the note of command in my voice restored.

Time to take it down a notch; recalling my goal, I decide to end the rodeo. Like a rider digging in to the stirrups to dismount, I flex my hips back and pause, the heel of my hand pressing into his pelvis to block his cock from chasing after me.

He grabs my wrist and scowls. "Chienne!"

"You want what I promised, salope?" I purr, settling my breathing. "Behave."

He glares back at me, squinting, the look in his eyes part love, part grudge.

"Say it," I sneer. "Say it like a pussy-slave bitch."

"Please."

I shift my core and re-engage it lower down. I grab his pecs and dig in my nails to restabilize myself ... and show him the latest thing from France.

His jaw drops. "Fuuuuu ..."

His eyes widen, instantly conceding his helpless shock at what's happening to him. Then they clench shut. I know what he's feeling: my muscular cunt lips and inner walls are as deft as a violinist's fingertips. I clutch his Afro and draw him toward me, tilting him upright; I lean farther back to compensate. Planting his hands on the couch on either side of him, I think he already grasps that it's going to be better this way.

"Fuuuuuuhhh..."

I place a gentle hand over his mouth. "Quiet ... better to just breathe, love."

Then I grab my flanks, squeeze my pelvis in, tilt back on my haunches ...

And start milking him.

"Ngh, ngh, nngh," he starts to bawl.

His first spurt came on strong, but I breathed through it, and now I'm seed-milking him nice and warm and steady. My hands ease off my pelvis; I've got things under control, lower down. 'Control.' The word triggers me; and I realize inside me, 'this is the most exquisite control I've ever felt in my entire fucking life.'

And I am on my way. It's the most deliciously drawn-out climb to climax I've ever known. This new French thing, it's got something in it for the ladies, too. Ignoring my own advice, I start to moan like a whore, "Fuuuuuuuu..."

And just like that, I'm at the pivot-point where all I have to do is wish it.

Before I do, though ... I spare a nostalgic moment's thought, a tribute of sorts, to all the magnificent cums I surrendered to Tosh's sublimely talented tongue ...

But I already know, this is going to be waaay better.

Then I wish it.

Feeling it build, my hands fly to my breasts, kneading them, tweaking my nipples. Something like words escape Vic's gaping mouth, but he's speaking in tongue. His hands rise to my tits and join mine in furiously groping them.

"Marry --" he groans.

"Yes!"

"Marry --" he sobs.

"Yes!"

"Marry --" he slobbers.

"Marry meeeeee!" I keen like a banshee. My orgasm implodes and fragments into the space of the living room, the wine glasses jitter on the tabletop from its seismic force, and my sex-banshee wails go forth into the afternoon to rend asunder the quiet, 'domestically tranquil' suburbs where I live.

"Yes me! yes me! yes me! Yesssss-MEEEEE!!"

I'm sure they can hear me next door.

#-#

Yes. Me.

Soory to say, sweet reader, I led you on. I gave you the idea that this was going to be a story about Toshiro Ito and Paige Goodwin. But you should have known, silly, it was always going to end up a story about, yes, me.

I mean, soory not soory.

Best,

xxox Emm

P.S. Vic and I honeymooned in Kenya. The things my Black Bull did to his collared, muzzled and shackled, milky-white, bare-assed blue-eyed blonde slave-bride out on safari ... well, let's just say that for him it was part relaxation, part reparations. And that we spent a pretty penny buying the discretion of our private guides.

And that for my part, I am bound by oath to my beloved husband, never to tell the rest.

** T H E E N D **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: A favour plzz, don't ask for a sequel? I ended things with my hot, bent foursome exactly where I meant to. Besides, what I'd rather write next is more of an adventure into my femsub, bondage-toy/pain-slut side. I don't want folks to get all the wrong ideas about me so early on in our relationship. D'accord?