Couples Massage

Story Info
Couples massage leads to 1st interracial swinging.
1.2k words
4.38
40.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers

My wife and I were finally having a weekend "stay-cation" after a long 2 months with hardly any time off. My wife Mary and I started a software company a couple months ago and business has been great. We have been growing too fast to keep up with demand, which has made for less and less private time.

I really wanted to show my wife how much I appreciate all her hard work, so I thought she might enjoy a nice couples massage. A new parlor specializing in couples opened up a few blocks from our apartment, so I scheduled an appointment for this evening.

I surprised Mary by making her a dinner of steak and broccoli, paired with a red wine. Luckily the massage parlor was close by, because we finished the whole bottle of wine!

"I have one more surprise for you, babe." I told Mary as I finished with the dishes. "Grab your shoes and let's go for a walk."

A short time later we were walking through the doors of the new parlor and I could tell Mary was excited.

"I saw this place advertised online, it had great reviews," Mary said with a big smile on her face.

We checked in with a very pleasant receptionist about 10 minutes early and sat in some very comfortable chairs in the lobby. After a few minutes a door near the receptionists desk opened up and a woman asked us to follow her.

She led us to a dimly lit room that already had candles burning. The smell was very pleasant and relaxing.

"Please take your clothes off and lie down on the tables. You may place a towel over your bottoms. Your therapists will be in shortly."

"Thank you," I said as she shut the door.

Mary and I looked at each other nervously as we undressed. We had never received massages before so we didn't know fully what to expect. Once we were naked we laid on the tables and covered ourselves.

There was a light knock at the door, and I said, "come in." A woman entered, followed by a man. They both had dark brown skin and were very attractive. The man was tall and muscular, only wearing a pair of white running shorts and a tight fitting white tank top. The woman was wearing the same uniform and I tried not to look at her tight body, with medium sized breasts and a great ass.

"I'm Alana," the woman said in a soft feminine voice.

"And I'm Trey," the man said in a deep, almost gravelly voice.

About 20 minutes went by as Trey and Alana put warm oil on our backs and massaged us from head to toe, almost in perfect unison.

"Can you both rollover onto your backs, please?" Trey said in his deep voice.

Mary must have been very relaxed because she didn't cover her breasts when she turned over.

My head was turned toward Mary and I watched as Trey started by her shoulders, applying oil on her skin. My mouth fell open as he worked his way onto her breasts.

I was about to say something when I realized Alana was doing the same to my pecs. I relaxed and realized this must just be part of the massage.

I couldn't help but feel my cock twitch as I saw Trey's big black hands brush offer Mary's nipples, and I heard Mary let out a soft moan.

Trey and Alana worked their way down our torsos, and I was half sure they were going to move our towels and massage our privates when they skipped that area and went to our feet.

Trey and Alana continued the massage from our feet up to our calves, quads and thighs.

I jumped a little when I felt Alana brush the head of my cock as she massaged my inner thigh. "That was an accident, right?" I thought to myself as she continued to massage my legs. Then I felt her hand move the towel away and begin to massage my balls with one hand, and stroke my cock when the other.

I quickly turned to look at Mary but she had her eyes closed. Her hands were gripping the sheet on the table as Trey moved his finger slowly in and out of her obviously wet pussy. She was clearly enjoying herself.

I was getting very turned on by the contrast in skin tone between Trey and Mary and Alana and I.

Once again, in practiced unison, Trey moved his head between Mary's legs and began to eat her out as Alana began to suck my hard white dick. I couldn't decide if I wanted to watch Trey and Mary or focus on Alana.

After about 5 minutes of Trey and Alana performing oral sex on Mary and I, Trey and Alana stripped naked. I glanced over at Mary and watched her lick her lips in anticipation.

Trey climbed between Mary's legs and Alana positioned herself on top of me. As I watched Trey push his black cock into Mary's tight white pussy, Alana was slowly sinking down onto my cock.

I focused my attention on Alana's dark breasts, watching them bounce as she rode my hard cock.

Alana suddenly lifted herself from me and I saw Trey pull out of Mary's wet pussy, eliciting a gasp from Mary. Trey told Mary to get on her hands and knees as Alana asked me to get up so she could do the same.

It was now Trey and I who were in unison at we pushed our cocks into the women and began fucking them in the Doggystyle position. Alana and Mary were both moaning loudly as we fucked their pussies. I loved the way Alana's ass jiggled as I fucked her.

Alana said, "come in this black pussy! give me your white cum!" and began repeating it as Mary caught on, and told Trey "give me your black cum!" and "fuck me with your big black cock!"

The scene became too much for me and I began to come inside of Alana, causing her to orgasm and she began to squirt as I pumped her full of my cum. "Take my white cum in your black pussy! Take it all!"

Just then I looked over to see Trey fucking Mary harder than I ever have. She was meeting his thrusts by pushing her pussy back into his big black cock. "Cum in my white pussy! Give me your black cum!" Mary said as Trey unloaded blast after blast of cum into her tight pussy.

As Trey and I pulled our cocks out, I could see our cum in Mary and Alana's pussies. We were all panting hard and I didn't know what to say.

Mary and I sat on one of the tables, both smiling as we watched Trey and Alana get dressed. We thanked them and they left the room. We were speechless and began to get dressed when there was a knock on the door.

I said, "come in," not knowing what to expect next.

A middle aged white woman and an Asian man entered the room. "Sorry about the wait, we've had a very busy evening." The woman frowned and asked,"why did you put your clothes back on?"

I told her, "we didn't have to wait, Trey and Alana just left, they were great!"

The woman looked confused for a moment as she said, "we don't have a Trey or Alana that work here. My husband and I are the only ones here tonight."

THE END

Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers