Couples Massage Lesson with a Twist

Story Info
A couple go for a massage lesson and get carried away.
1.8k words
4.23
20.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just past 8pm when Ellie and Simon finally made it down to the spa for their 'couples massage class'. It was a special treat that Simon had booked as a surprise for the weekend away together and both of them were really looking forward to being taught some new techniques by a qualified masseur.

They walked into the spa reception to be met by the receptionist who welcomed them with a smile as she asked if they would like some drinks while they waited, "compliments of the spa of course" she added. Ellie and Simon both nodded with a smile and the receptionist disappeared briefly to come back with two cocktails.

Ellie and Simon sat down and took a sip of the cocktails, the drinks tasted good, with a balance of sweetness and plenty of alcohol. Simon said "we better watch ourselves with these, they are pretty strong and a few too many and these and we wouldn't be making it back to our room". Simon and Ellie chatted about how much fun the massage class will be and then getting to try out the new techniques once they got back to the room.

After a little wait the door to the massage rooms opened and a guy walked in. He looks like he is about 6ft tall, very handsome, a nice smile and he introduces himself as Mark. "Hi, I am going to be the instructor for tonight and I am looking forward to making sure you both enjoy the lessons. If you have any questions at all, just ask me, i am here to help in any way."

Mark leads them both through to the massage room, telling Simon to follow him as he is going to get the lesson first, and Ellie should get changed. Ellie goes into the treatment and slips off her robe, deciding that she would keep her black lace panties on under the towel just in case. After she is hidden safely under the towels she calls out to let Simon and Mark know she is decent and they can come in.

The lesson starts, with Mark telling Simon about the routine he has, some soft music, speaking slowly and calmly as you make the person feel at ease on the table, making sure you ask their permission before doing anything because a professional masseur always makes sure his customer is relaxed and happy. Simon sits in a chair by the table to watch and learn as Mark asks Ellie if everything is ok, if she is relaxed and is she ready to start.

Mark asks if it is ok to take off the town over her back. Ellie yes yes, feeling the material slide down to leave her exposed, with only a small towel covering her arse. The sensation of the warm massage oil slowly dripping on her shoulders feels good and Ellie starts to relax, thinking she should treat herself to a massage more often. She can't help but let out a soft moan of relaxation when Mark's hands start to work over her shoulders.

Mark tells Simon that starting at the shoulders is good, there's always a lot of tension there, so it gets a good reaction straight away. Mark's hands slowly rub the oil in, massaging it across her back, with the pressure increasing slowly which relaxes Ellie even more. Mark beckons Simon over to have a go, getting him to repeat the same motion, sliding his hands over Ellie's naked skin. There's another moan and Ellie feels herself relaxing even more, letting Simon and Mark slowly rub her neck and shoulders.

Mark takes his time, making sure Ellie is relaxed and comfortable as the massage moves lower, working down her back. It feels amazing and Ellie is just drifting off to a very sleepy state when it feels like a hand and finger tips slip under the edge of the towel covering her arse. Assuming it was just a quick slip she ignores it and gets back to enjoying her massage.

Simon is really enjoying the class, getting to learn new techniques but the sight of Ellie laid out almost naked is getting to him and he is getting turned on as he massages Ellie. When the chance comes he slips a hand further than he should, letting it slide under the towel to the top of Ellie's sexy arse, brushing her lace knickers. Mark notices this and decides he should give it a try too, so a couple of minutes later he does the same, letting his fingertips slide under the towel to tease Ellie's arse.

This time she knew it was on purpose. Ellie realised that someone was taking advantage of her being laid out almost naked. She knew it would be Simon, a little drunk from the complimentary cocktail and unable to resist her being almost naked. She enjoyed the tease and knowing she was driving Simon wild so she decided to have some fun and next time the finger slipped to rub her arse she moaned loud enough for them to hear.

Simon was getting too carried away, with the hands touching Ellie's arse moving the towel her black knickers were now exposed, leaving her laying there, letting Simon and Mark touch and tease her while she was exposed to them. Mark motioned to Simon to move down the table, with some more oil slowly dripping on her naked skin, they both started to massage her thighs and legs.

Ellie was in heaven, the slowly but firm pressure on her body was perfect. The massage was relaxing, working her muscles and easing the tension. But there was a different feel to the touch and movements now, with the hands on her legs and the towel on her arse now gone, she could almost feel them watching her and enjoying the view. Ellie knew both of them were very excited and she had to admit she was too.

The hands started working up her legs, ever so slowly going higher, getting to her thighs, feeling Mark and Simon both working together, one on each leg, the fingertips pressing her skin. Without thinking too much about it she moved her legs to allow them a better position to massage her thighs, spreading her legs wider as she did.

The atmosphere and tension was building and it was getting too much for Simon. He couldn't resist sliding his hand to the top of Ellie's legs and just teasingly brushing her pussy through her knickers. Ellie moaned again so they could hear how much she was enjoying this. Ellie loved the effect she was having on them, knowing she had complete power over both the guys and they would probably do whatever she wanted right now.

She felt another touch, fingers rubbing her pussy through her knickers, this time savouring the sensation and staying for much more than a brief caress. She could feel the desire building as the fingers slowly and expertly teased her pussy. She knew the point of no return was coming up, but she decided to stay completely still as her knickers were slipped to the side so Simon's fingers could rub and tease her naked pussy.

Mark' eyes were wide in surprise and excitement. When he had seen the nice couple in the waiting room he had no idea that the massage class was going to end up like this. Now he was standing here, heart pumping, his cock rock hard as he watched Simon touching and teasing Ellie. He was loving the sight of her sexy body as her hips started to move, squirming in pleasure as Simon slipped a finger inside her.

Ellie was moaning louder now, the fingers touching her pussy and clit felt so good, she didn't want them to stop. She had completely forgotten they weren't alone as she moaned louder, saying "yes, yes, yes" and wanting more thrills and pleasure. She pushed her hips up to meet Simon's hand, letting his fingers sink deeper inside her pussy. She couldn't resist turning her head to glance at Mark, seeing him stood there, his hard cock showing against his clothes, and his hand occasionally rubbing to tease himself as he watched her and wanted her. She enjoyed being so wicked and sexy that Mark and Simon were under her control.

The pace of things started to speed up, Simon's fingers pumping in and out of Ellie as he fingered her. Ellie could feel the pleasure building, the touching, the teasing, knowing how much they wanted her was all driving her mad. She knew she was going to cum soon and wanted the relief and ecstasy from being such a bad girl, letting her simon finger her in front of the instructor, letting them see her naked body.

Kissing Ellie 's arse Simon quickly slipped her knickers off before sliding his fingers back inside her tight hot pussy. Once she was naked he leaned down, kissing her arse and the tops of her thighs before his tongue teased her pussy. Simon was going crazy, his pulse racing and cock so hard it ached. He was so turned on teasing his girlfriend, showing her off, pleased and excited at how sexy she looked and Mark's reaction.

Simon and Mark could not take their eyes off her body. Mark had long since stopped being professional and was rubbing himself through his clothes for some relief as he watched Ellie squealing and moaning on the table.

Ellie almost screamed when she felt Simon's tongue on her arsehole. She felt the fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, getting her so close, and then the tongue teasing her sensitive arse was just what she wanted. She was laid out, naked, being desired while her pussy was finger and her arse teased with a tongue, working around, kissing and licking her. the whole situation was too much and she couldn't hold back any longer.

The room was filled with the sounds of Ellie moaning loudly as she came. Simon's fingers rubbing her clit and fingering her hard and his tongue on her arsehole gave her the release she wanted. Her hips came off the table to grind hard against Simon's hand, wanting to get as much pleasure as she could from the touch and experience as she felt the waves of excitement wash through her, making her body tremble and shake.

Simon's movement started to slow, software touches, just teasing as Ellie came down from a powerful orgasm, aftershocks of pleasure hitting as Simon still teased her. Simon grabbed her head and kissed her passionately, pulling her close to him so their bodies were together as he told her how amazing she was, how beautiful and sexy and wild she was and how much he loved her and how.

Mark coughed politely and with a devilish smile on his face he said "Now it's time for the next lesson."