Couples Therapy

Story Info
The wife does not expect the radical confrontational method.
4.3k words
3.12
29.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The famed specialist Elsa Jünger cordially welcomes the newly arrived couple to her office and invites them to take a seat in the plush leather armchair provided for this purpose. The couple cannot help but be impressed by the imposing beauty and youthful presence of Dr. Jünger, in her attitude and the tone of her voice emanates a subjugating sensuality, a resolute authority pronounced in the femininity of her forms and the voluptuous aroma of her perfume would impose a certain sense of insecurity and nervousness in the first impression that the couple took of the prestigious psychiatrist with a doctorate in Vienna.

-Before we begin, Mr. and Mrs. Holtz, I want you to know that every problem can be solved, no matter how big it is. I want to thank you both for placing your trust in me, I want you to find here a neutral place where no matter how serious the problem is, we will solve it with my method based on the transmutation and the flow of emotions. We could start with you Dominika. -Said the therapist.

-We have been married for 20 years, Fritz is a good provider, a good father and he is very responsible, but for a long time now our intimacy has been reduced to a couple of moments per year, he doesn't seem to have much interest in me. -said Dominika.

-Let's see what we have here, can you stand up? -said Dr. Jünger.

Dominika stood up obediently while the specialist observed the elegance and attractiveness of the demure tone of the housewife.

-Good. You are a healthy-looking woman, with a certain attractiveness. Have you thought that your demure appearance and attitude have something to do with it? Don't take it the wrong way, you look refined and very elegant in that button-down dress, you have a face with beautiful features and porcelain skin, you are 43 years old, you have beautiful reddish blonde hair, and after the treatment, your beautiful eyes will shine with joy again. -said Elsa Jünger.

The therapist continued to look analytically at Dominika, who remained quietly expectant.

- Have you thought that your family's occupations are interfering? -Elsa said as she continued to analyze the woman.

-I lead a simple life dedicated to my family. -Dominika said.

-Don't be angry, but with that hairstyle and those huge glasses, together with your attitude of monastic modesty and arrogant suburban virtue, you look like a duck on an empty stomach. -Elsa said to Dominika who adopted an astonished expression, she found those words outrageous and incorrect, they made her feel offended and her dignity violated.

The therapist walked with resolute seriousness around Dominika without leaving her analytical posture, typical of a specialist who is critical of the causes of the problem. Fritz silently noted the way the attractive doctor's formal attire seemed to fit progressively with a singular adherence to her body, suggesting the resolute ambition of a consummate femininity possessed of extravagant and firm forms. It was impossible for his gaze to focus elsewhere as the spectacular psychiatrist moved about the office analyzing the silent Dominika, for a moment the flirtatious lines of delicate panties under the ever-tightening skirt seemed to insinuate themselves, resolutely asserting their presence and outlining the spherical perfection of the optical poem that was the firm backside of the sensual therapist. Fritz smiled subtly and would immediately notice the same kind of naughty affirmations on his wife's dress.

Dr. Jünger continued to express her impressions to Dominika, by this time she was right behind the astonished woman and placed her hands on the shoulders of the unsuspecting housewife.

Elsa stopped to observe Fritz, he remained silent and did not seem to understand the seriousness that emanated from that fiery coppery gaze that rested on him in an analytical way, for a moment it seemed as if the therapist was reading an open book which she was able to consult in its entirety, only in a matter of seconds.

-When I see you, I feel that there is a succubus eager to come out. -Said the doctor.

Her face was illuminated by a perverse smile that was sketched in the cruel sensuality of her lips at the moment when her hands pulled with force Dominika's dress, tearing it suddenly and exposing her intimate clothes.

- What the fuck! -Dominika exclaimed in alarm as she was overcome by an unusual stupor that ran through the smoothness of her skin with the speed of thought.

Fritz was about to get up from his seat.

- Hold it right there! You came to me to improve your life, and you must trust my methods. -Said the specialist imperatively, to which Fritz would be forced to obey.

Dominika was changing color, her face was reddening in an accelerated way and gradually the rest of her body where the skin was visible, also began to transmute from its natural pale tone to a bright reddish color that somehow would indicate according to the specialist, clear signs of a caloric reaction in the bloodstream that respond to the emotions that are brewing inside her anatomy as a reflection of her emotions.

Dominika felt an indescribable helplessness to move, as she stood there in her satiny white set of full-cut panties and bra, the doctor gently placed her hands on the roundness of those hips covered by the tight panties of the nervous and embarrassed Dominika.

- How do you feel now? Tell us the first thing that comes to your mind to describe your sensations. -The specialist, who was standing in front of the exposed and astonished housewife, said seriously.

-I am ashamed to be exposed in this violent way that you have exerted on me for no reason, and I feel very upset because; you have just torn my favorite dress! -Dominika said indignantly.

-Is that the whole problem? You are in front of your husband and your therapist, I didn't do this in a crowded place where you would get more attention. -The doctor said as she removed Dominika's hair pin and arranged it in a way that would give her hair more volume and show off her new freedom.

-Feel the glare of your husband's eyes resting on you right now as he sees you in those tight panties of shimmering nylon, covering the roundness of your sinuous womanhood and his gaze plays guessing games with your lace cup bra. -said Elsa Jünger.

Dominika was unable to clear her thoughts of those uncomfortable sensations that came over her after seeing her dress torn on the floor.

-He basks in the sparkles of your white ensemble and the jealous duty with which he finds himself guarding the secret of the nymph, imprisoned in that demure position of a respectable lady of the suburbs. And that just a moment ago, her lines were uncomfortable naughty insinuations, through the fabric of your now useless dress, completely alien to your will. -Said the doctor in a tone pregnant with seriousness.

Dominika and Fritz maintained an uncomfortable silence as they exchanged glances with each other.

-Tell me, Fritz, is your memory taking you for a ride? Don't tell me anything yet! The smile on your lips speaks to me of the echoes imprinted in the incipient sexual awakening of a boy, whose erotic fantasies began when he discovered an image similar to this one and were to be found all that summer in the lingerie catalogs his mother received in the mail. -Said the doctor while maintaining intense eye contact with Fritz.

Fritz was beginning to feel a certain nervousness because of the velvety tone Elsa Jünger was using, and he seemed to perceive a certain fieriness in those big coppery eyes that were looking at him penetratingly.

- Don't say anything, your face has already expressed itself eloquently, now take a good look at your wife! Calmly and do not hurry, look at how her navel and her thighs contrast with this garment. Think of everything it evokes in you! -said the doctor.

Fritz sighed silently as he listened attentively to the sensual therapist.

-The discovery of your own eros and the adventure of going into the girls' dressing room that morning. Do you remember the scent of the perfume that day? And surely the fire is still alive in your eyes with which you would see those girls in the future. said Dr. Jünger to the blushing Fritz, who was deeply shocked by the way his innermost secret memory was laid bare in front of his half-naked wife, who was gaping at the man she thought she knew at all.

-Now take three deep breaths, Dominika. -Said the doctor as she instructed her to stand in certain ways, first she had her arm on her hip so that she could lean a little while she put her thighs together and helped her to loosen up a little to adopt a relaxed attitude in the nervousness reflected in her exposed body.

- How do you feel now Dominika? -asked the doctor, pleased with what she considered a breakthrough.

-I feel a little stupid, vulnerable and humiliated without my dress. Why did you have to tear it? -said Dominika indignantly.

-The cost of your dress can be deducted from my fee. Do you feel better now? -answered the doctor with seriousness and a certain cynicism in her words.

- No, I'm furious! -Said Dominika approaching the therapist, that shyness and particular shyness and demure modesty typical of a lady of her condition, had evaporated from the affable countenance of that housewife, who suddenly radiated a feline attitude of resolute sufficiency, capable of anything.

Fritz watched astonished as his wife turned into a force of nature, who uncontrollably placed her hands on the tight skirt that the therapist was wearing and that soon rose like a theatrical curtain and was torn off like a leaf by the autumn wind, leaving the doctor immersed in the center of the tempest that Dominika's hands became, now imposing their whirlwind-like might on the stunned specialist, whose white silk blouse was ripped open the instant the buttons flew through the air, and was torn in the blink of an eye followed by what appeared to be a beautiful black lace bra that now lay destroyed on the floor.

Fritz held his breath as his eyelids took a pause and his eyes seemed to pop out of their sockets at the sudden tearing of fabrics leaving the firm and generous figure of the famed psychiatrist, while a force unheard of in Dominika stripped her with the ease of one who peels a tangerine with her hands.

The doctor maintained the composure defined by the stoicism of her unalterable scientific will and demonstrated an immovable calm, not needing her skirt and blouse now torn and scattered on the floor, to regain control of the situation. She placed her hands on Dominika's hips, clasping them against her, and looking her straight in the eyes, she addressed her with a voice studied in its modulation.

-Now breathe Dominika, inhale and exhale three times! -said the therapist. Meanwhile Dominika would instantly lose all that destructive momentum that was invading her as if she were in a trance as soon as Elsa Jünger's coppery gaze made contact with her. She stopped and looked at the doctor in panties, stockings and garter belt showing herself calmly and with a certain attitude of pride at the now exposed arrogance of those breasts with pink areolas and the smoothness of her skin enveloping her unusual feminine forms that seemed to emanate erogenous sparkles.

A gasping Dominika, surprised and doubtful of herself as she felt a guilty pleasure, being herself with her hands the one who left her therapist half naked, transmuting in seconds her previous role from victim to victimizer, only listened to the strength of her heartbeat crackling a flame shining from her eyes and all over her skin.

- How do you feel now Dominika? -said Dr. Jünger standing in front of her in her panties, without losing her composure for a moment, as if she didn't care about her partial nudity in front of the couple.

-Now I feel terrible doctor, I've acted like a monster, please excuse me! -Said the agitated woman trying to regain the elegance and propriety of her manners in a desire to hide her pleasure.

-Did you get over your torn dress? Does it make you feel better to have equalized things between us? Now we're both in our panties! Said the doctor as a gesture made with both hands pointed to her lack of clothing and made special emphasis on her shapely bare breasts.

- Does that make you feel more comfortable now? -Said the therapist in a confident and professional attitude from which emanated a sensuality that silently overwhelmed both Fritz and Dominika.

-I'm so sorry, doctor, your clothes! In an absurd outburst I have torn them. I feel so mortified by what I just did, I'm so ashamed, nothing justifies my reaction, but deep down I felt that I let go of something that had been holding me back for a long time. -Dominika said, wrapped in an exciting confusion of pleasure and guilt that began to moisten her.

For a moment Fritz's presence seemed to be ignored by his wife and the therapist, immersed in their therapeutic dialogue. The man was pleased by everything his eyes beheld, giving him a voyeuristic sensation and the sudden way in which two beautiful women interacted in panties in a way pregnant with naturalness, just as it happened in the advertisements printed years ago in the genesis of his libido.

At that moment a spell of time re-activated the feverish adolescent sensation circulating through his veins, he was eroticized by the fierce power demonstrated by his wife who unthinkingly released a hedonic essence evidenced by the residue of torn garments on the floor, belonging to Dominika and Dr. Jünger. Fritz could not deny how excited he was.

-It's an occupational hazard, Dominika. I provoked that catharsis myself, however, you look freer and more confident. -Said the doctor, keeping eye contact with Dominika.

- Now look at your husband! He is recreating himself epatante and blissful in the delight caused by the incandescence of your sensuality emerging impetuous, reclaiming his domain snatched by the boredom of loving and living that you yourself have caused. Do you think it is right to have denied him that joy after all that married life? -said Dr. Jünger in a serious tone.

Dominika shrugged her shoulders with a certain embarrassment evident in the way she lowered her gaze and her arms awkwardly crossed over her breasts covered by the demure white bra adorned with a bow in the center.

-For years you've taken everything for granted and abandoned the adjacent hedonism by provoking passionate debauchery in your man and then you whine because he's lost interest in touching you. That should shame you! Not the fact that you show a little bit of your skin. -Dr. Jünger said in a warm, motherly tone.

Dominika was silent, feeling even more embarrassed by those words and surprised by the emotion that was all over her skin at the way Fritz was looking at her at that very moment. She had the impression that her usual temperance was abandoned to a lasciviousness superior to her evanescent demure.

-I know you wish to preserve your present energetic mood. You look voluptuous! and it is evident the way you enjoy hoarding the cravings emanating from that lustful adolescent who was dozing in your husband. In the next few days, you will dispense with wearing your skirts, dresses and pants - you will only wear your panties and a very short blouse! You will walk before him from the superb sinuosity of your infinite legs. -Said the doctor in a tone of imperative seriousness, which Fritz silently thanked with a luminous smile on his face, reflected in the coppery gaze of the sensual therapist who smiled back with pleasure.

- No way doctor! What will my children say? I can't walk around the house in my panties, then they are visited by their friends. I'm ashamed! -said Dominika astonished.

- Don't be silly Dominika! Are you dressed well already? You look radiant! You should be proud of yourself for the fruitful beauty that makes up your forms. Feminine nature was conceived to be admired! -said the therapist.

Don't you feel like weaving dreams in the incipient onanistic fantasies of a young man? Watch the way he reacts as he dissects you with the scalpel of his concupiscent gaze and rejoice in that sensation that will run through you sensual and dreamy. -The doctor said as she began to undress Dominika, gently removing her bra and then bending her over to remove her panties.

- What are you doing? ¡Stop! -Said Dominika, unable to do anything about it, as she waved her hands to cover herself nervously and awkwardly as she felt naked and exposed.

- Look at you now! Don't you feel more comfortable in the shelter of your own skin? Your clothes defined you and did so in a boring way that imprisoned that nymph who now wiggles free from her own purest expression and expands voluptuously into the domain of her dreams. -Said Dr. Jünger as she released her patient's hands with the intention of giving her a sense of security and pride in her new, naked condition.

Dominika could not quite process in her body and mind the methods she found radical for couple's therapy. She paused to look at her therapist, scanned the smooth skin of the woman full of herself, and an inquisitive glint would meet the glowing copper-colored eyes of Elsa Jünger, who would respond with a smile and an intuitive glance questioning the finality of her resolution.

Elsa exhaled a sigh, walked to her desk and handed Dominika a pair of scissors on her return.

-Come on, now finish what you started! -said Elsa, looking her in the eye.

Dominika crouched down elegantly and stealthily like a tigress ready to enjoy the last moments of her hunt, the scissors slid like an ascending caress across Elsa's full hips and the cold sound of the steel closing released one of the flanks of those lacy black V-cut panties, Dominika would move feline behind Elsa's back and the caress of the steel would remove the last strip of the unwearable garment, with poetry enunciated in her delicate fingers, she lovingly slid the fabric away and with glee would fill her gaze with the smooth complexion of the spherical consistency of the perfect female derriere.

Seconds later, Dominika would deposit the scissors on the floor and her hands would remove the garter belt and pronouncing a caress with her hands, they would descend with the gentleness of a verse along those legs removing one by one their nylon covers, once freed of every fabric and every stitch of cloth the body of the doctor. Dominika ascended and with her gaze certified the absolute nakedness of Elsa Jünger, who stretched out her hands to meet her gaze at the end of the ascent.

- Are you satisfied? -said Elsa. - Dominika nodded with a certain perversity lighting up her face.

Elsa would place her hand on Dominika's chin, who abandoned herself to the power of those hands, renouncing the vestiges of her modesty and surrendering the will of her lips to the voluptuous therapist, together they would inhabit her skin in a murmur that conspired in the verb.

Fritz observed bucolic that verse intoning the exuberant celebration that sublimated his elevated yearnings to the celestial of those bodies nakedly inhabiting the voice of the spirit, without being noticed by the two women.

- How do you feel now Dominika? -said the doctor.

Dominika sighed, finally allowing her body to take possession of her emotions in the longed-for release of her essence that had slumbered for a lifetime inside her.

- I feels free! Sensual, feminine and powerful. -Said Dominika in a tone that denoted the fullness of her newly reborn and liberated spirit.

-Well Dominika, now it's time to settle things with Fritz directly. -Said the doctor while she led Dominika in front of the desk, she made her lean in front of the cabinet while she spread her legs.

- What are you doing? -Dominika said surprised and embarrassed as she felt the naughty playfulness of the doctor's fingers in her wet and exposed pussy.

12