Couples Therapy

Story Info
Sharing my wife ends my ED.
3k words
4.46
11.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started after I survived a bout with cancer. I lost the ability to maintain a hard erection. It was frustrating and embarrassing for me and meant my wife and I would need to find new ways to satisfy her.

We purchased toys and I worked at helping her cum, and I might add, I make her cum often. But in my heart of hearts I knew that in spite of my best efforts she wanted a hard cock, one that could fuck her crazy.

Each time I tried to talk about finding someone who could satisfy her, her reaction was that I was satisfying her needs. So I decided I needed a new strategy. I started talking as we played with her toys, one of which was a multi colored dildo 8 inches long and thick like I had once been.

As I fucked her with that toy I started. And without realizing it, she fell into my role playing.

"How does your pussy feel? Is it stretched?"

"Oooooh, yes honey. Don't stop. Fuck me."

"Think of a meaty cock pounding your cuny, how would that feel?"

"Mnnnn, that would feel good."

"Tell me what you want..."

"I want a real cock in my pussy! Don't stop, oh fuck..."

"A real hard dick fucking your pussy?"

"Ohhh yes, fuck I'm cumming! Oh fuck, oh my god!!!"

As she erupted in a colossal orgasm, I knew, and she started to realize that the thought of a real dick pumping cum into her wanting love slit had pushed her over the edge.

As she caught her breath, she asked, "Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"Have me thinking of a real cock? I've told you I don't need that."

"I disagree. I think you haven't cum that hard in a long time. I don't want to share you, but you deserve to be happy."

"I AM happy."

"Let me restate that, you deserve to have all your needs met and I can't do it.". We went back and forth with our arguments, but over time she was fully engaged in imagining a hard cock inside her pussy while I banged her cunt with the dildo.

Let me tell you a bit about my wife and me. We're both in our fifties, but have always taken care of ourselves. My wife us a stunning 5'4" tall with 34DD tits, a flat tummy in spite of two kids, a round ass and toned legs. She also maintains perfectly manicured hands and sexy feet she keeps in stilettos that catch everyone's attention, and that includes women.

As we discussed bringing a third party into our bedroom my wife was alternating between liking the ides and thinking it would be cheating on me, so we decided to seek counseling from a sex therapist. We searched and finally settled on a licensed therapist I'll call Barbara.

After meeting with the therapist for a couple of months, we were at the point where she suggested physical therapy. She suggested bringing in an associate to "help" my wife reach sexual satisfaction. But she also insisted at the same time that she would personally work with me with my "needs." We set a date and agreed we would have a meeting to start the process.

As the big day approached, I noticed my wife was nervous, but excited for our session. We kept active sexually, but I knew she, as was I, looking forward to our therapy session to be held in our home.

Finally the day arrived and Barbara introduced us to her partner Paul. As the session started we smoked some weed to relax. Paul was in great physical shape and in his late 30's. Barbara was dressed in a simple sundress with nothing underneath, her toned body was barely hidden by the dress. My wife, as usual looked fantastic dressed in a body hugging tank top and slacks that looked sprayed on.

To start the session, Barbara asked Paul to take my wife in his arms and kiss her. I was jealous, but also excited to share her. Paul and my wife stood and soon were literally making out in front of me and Barbara. Barbara moved next to me as I watched and asked me how I felt. My reply surprised me when I said I liked watching her with another man.

Barbara interrupted my wife and Paul, by now his hands were roaming my wife's body and she was groaning with pleasure, and instructed them to go to our bedroom. My wife looked at me and I said, "It's okay, go."

As they left me and Barbara and I suddenly realized she was stroking my cock through my slacks and I was getting hard for the first time in years.

She asked, "Do you want to watch?"

"Yes," was my answer.

"Before we do, you realize your wife will be having sex with Paul tonight, right?"

I was scared and nervous and didn't know how I would feel seeing her sharing her body, but at the same time my cock had engorged itself with Barbara's help and I wanted to see what was happening. My answer was, "Yes, I expected to see her getting really satisfied for the first time in years."

As we approached my bedroom I hear groaning and slurping sounds. I looked in and saw my wife on her knees, naked except for her heels, sucking Paul's thick, eight inch cock like she was possessed. She would suck and kiss his cockhead and then would pull him into her mouth and bury his cock to the hilt. She has always been a good cocksucker, but she has advanced to a whole new level. Suddenly Paul was moaning out loud and started face fucking my wife rapidly. I was mesmerized watching her take it all with very little gag reflex.

Paul cried out, "FUCK, I'm cummmming."

He kept pumping my wife's face and then without warning pulled himself away from her and unloaded a massive load of his hot sperm on her face. She licked it up and drank it down by grabbing Paul at the base of his cock. She licked his cock clean and told him, "You better have more to fuck me..." He responded by lifting her from her knees and kissing her. As they kissed, Paul's cum dripped down down their faces. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and how it was making me get hard.

They broke their embrace and looked over at Barbara and me. I had never seen such lust in my wife's eyes before. She whispered to me, "I love you." Then, still holding on to Paul's semi hard dick, pulled him on our bed and ordered him, "Eat my pussy, now!"

Paul, kneeling, spread her legs apart and buried his face in her sopping wet cunt as she let out a scream of pleasure.

My cock was as hard as it had been in a long, long time. Barbara was still rubbing me through my pants.

"Show me your guest bedroom."

As I turned to her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I took her hand and led her away. I looked once more at my wife and knew she was on the verge of cumming again. By now she has licked all the cum off Paul's face and swallowed it. After a few steps I heard a scream of delight as Paul had eaten and sucked her to her first orgasm of the evening.

In the guest bedroom, Barbara released me and started slowly undressing. She took her sundress by the spaghetti straps holding it up and pulled them off her shoulders. She slowly peeled the dress off exposing her slim, athletic, toned body. Her tits were small in comparison to my wife's, but firm and were topped by hard nipples with almost no areola surrounding them. She had a flat stomach, tiny ass and longish legs. She looked incredible. Her crotch was shaved or waxed completely bare revealing a perfect slit between her legs.

As I watched speechless, she approached me and pulled off my shirt, unfastened my belt and pants and hooked her thumbs on the side of my pants and boxers and pulled them off. Much to my embarrassment, my cock was deflating.

Barbara kissed me and asked, " Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

She asked, "Do you want to fuck me as hard as Paul is fucking your wife's pussy?"

"Yes."

She led my to the bed and pushed me onto my back and told me, "I'll be right back."

As she left me I could hear Paul and my wife. By now, from the sounds coming from my bedroom, I knew Paul had his cock buried in my wife's vagina as I could hear her almost yelling out, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh fuck, ohmygodI'mcumming!!!!

Just then Barbara walked in holding a small black case. After closing the door behind her, she said, "I'm giving you a small shot. Close your eyes and relax. Trust me and I guarantee you'll be happy."

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Barbara sat next to me, grasped my semi limp cock. I felt a pinch on the side off my dick and them Barbara was stroking me.

"Now that wasn't too bad, was it?"

Feeling Barbara's gentle touch was wonderful. She laid next to me and softly started kissing me. She said, "What I did will take a few minutes."

I was feeling good, but my number one love making/fucking rule has always been to take care of my partner's needs, FIRST.

I moved Barbara onto her back and kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears. After a minute of this I moved to her perky tits and sucked on one, then her other nipple. I must have been performing well so far because a moan escaped her lips. As I caressed her breasts I was struck with the urge to leave a mark. I moved my mouth to her slight underboob and started sucking in one spot.

Barbara stopped me and asked," What are you doing?"

"I'm going to leave a mark on you. Is that okay?"

By now my hand was between her legs and I was dipping two fingers inside her wet, warm cunt while my thumb was rubbing her clit. Her hips were rising to meet the stoking of my hands which showed me she was liking what I was doing.

"Just a little mark." She giggled and said, "I haven't had a hickey since High School."

I continued to suck her underboob and finger-fuck Barbara at the same time. Suddenly she was cumming, saying, "That feels so good, don't stop." I then witnessed something I had never been part of, Barbara started squirting a clear, warm liquid as she erupted in her first orgasm with me. She got embarrassed and started to tell me she was sorry. I stopped her by leaning into her and licking the wetness between her legs and bare pussy, kissing her small labia. She relaxed, then I moved my now wet face up to hers and we kissed.

Suddenly my fully engorged cock was being squeezed in her hand. My cock was like a wooden handle, a thick seven inches of dick I hadn't had in years.

"Looks like the shot I gave you worked." It was Barbara's turn to get between my legs. She licked the tip of my solid hard-on and slowly pulled my entire length into her mouth until I could feel my cockhead against the back of her throat. And with absolutely no gag reflex at all. She slowly started picking up speed as she sucked up and down my cock pole. It felt incredible to have a hard dick being sucked by a beautiful woman.

I stopped the blowjob, lifted her off her knees and kissed Barbara. As I looked her in the eye, I positioned my cock at the entrance of her vagina and pushed slowly into her.

I was ecstatic! My cock, rigid, was deep into a tight, warm (almost hot) love slit! I was as hard as a steel rod and felt like Superman. Barbara was moaning words I couldn't understand as my fucking was bringing her to an orgasm. She screamed out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!!! I'm cumming!!!!"

I pistoned in and out of her, feeling every stroke. I would pull out of her pussy until only the tip of my dick was in her, then I would almost violently bury myself in her. Barbara was incoherent s she started cumming.

"Pull out, pull out!"

I did as ordered and Barbara started spurting her clear, warm liquid as she was cumming. The guest bed was soaked and she still erupted. As she came down from her orgasm, my dick remained hard, rock hard. I rolled Barbara onto her stomach and press my dick against her anus. She whimpered but did not stop me as I pushed into her asshole. I was aided by all of the juices from her orgasm and I pushed into her incredibly tight rectum. As soon as I was bottomed out I slowly started fucking Barbara's back door. She and I grunted with every thrust and after only a minute or two of pounding her ass I started cumming in her. I felt like an electric shock was going through my body as I blew a load into her ass. For the third time Barbara started shooting her squirting, warm liquid onto the bed.

I collapsed onto Barbara's back. In addition to our cum and other juices, we were soaked in sweat.

"I've never had this kind of experience with a client..." She said.

"Was it good?" I asked as my still semi hard dick plopped out of her ass.

"Incredible."

We fell asleep for an hour. I was awakened by Barbara stroking my cock back to full hardness.

"Looks like the shot is still working. Should we check on your wife and Paul?"

Barbara got up and went to the bathroom to pee. As I heard her peeingI thought it was a really erotic sound. After she finished, I pissed too and grabbed a washcloth and cleaned my hard dick.

Barbara was waiting and took my hand as we walked naked to my bedroom. My wife and Paul were tangled up and sleeping. I could see dried cum around my wife's cunt and cum that had dripped down her legs.

I approached my wife and started sucking in her tits. Compared to Barbara her breasts were huge. As she started waking up, she called out my name. I was pleased (grateful?) that she didn't call out Paul's name. Barbara sucked her other tit, while stroking Paul's meaty cock.

They both slowly woke up and my wife pulled my mouth off her tit and up to kiss me. My cock was rock hard with my wife for the first time in years, so I pulled her away from Paul and pushed myself into my wife's sloppy, cum filled pussy.

She groaned as I filled her up and pushed out the cum filled load Paul had left in her. I looked over and Barbara was struggling to get Paul's cock inside her as she was straddling him to ride him cowgirl.

My wife cried out, "Oh my god, you're so fucking hard! Fuck me honey, fuck me!" Her exhortation had me fucking her like a madman. My wife's tits were bouncing as I was thrusting in and out of her. At the same, Barbara was fucking Paul thrusting her hips in a ruthlessly fluid motion up and down. For a moment I was amazed at the sex, the fucking going on in my bed.

My wife cried out, "Fuck! I'm cummjng! I'm cumming!!!" Her cries triggered my climax and I started pumping my cum into my wife to mix with Paul's cum.

And then Paul cried out, " Oh my, fuck! Don't stop!!!" As Paul started cumming, Barbara proceeded to unload a massive amount of her squirting liquid over Paul, my wife and me.

We laid on my bed, drenched with our sweat, cum and Barbara's fountain. I had been hard for the first time in years. My wife was happy. I had fucked and satisfied a new woman. My wife had been horse fucked by a strange man. I couldn't believe the turn our lives had taken...for the better.

As we untangled ourselves, Barbara and Paul got up and asked to use the guest bath to shower and clean up, while my wife and I showed together in our master bath.

Surprisingly I stayed semi hard and once my wife sucked my dick, it sprang to life, hard as a iron rod. I bent my wife over and fucked her from behind. I couldn't believe how I was performing for my pleasure, and more importantly, for my wife's pleasure. As water fell around us, I slid my cock into her still sloppy cunt that now my cum mixed in with Paul's cum. I took my time relishing the tight, hot love channel belonging to my beautiful wife. We both reached another orgasm at the same time as I pounded her cunt from behind.

We finished our "shower" and dressed. When we walked to our living room Barbara and Paul were sitting, waiting for us. We thanked them for the incredible evening, and as they readied to leave Barbara took me aside and handed me the black case that she had earlier used to give me the penile injection.

"Don't be afraid of the shot, look at how successful you were. Call me and I'll tutor you through the process of "shooting" yourself. I enjoyed our love making, or was it fucking? Anyway, if you'd like to do it again with me, I'll arrange it." Then she kissed me and left with Paul.

My wife and I went to bed. Laying in my arms I asked her how Paul made her feel.

"What can I say? Honestly he had a great thick cock and he fucked me silly. But I'm good here with you now that you can stay hard again. I always loved our fucking and forgot hope good it was. By the way, he offered to fuck me again, anytime. Should I take him up on his offer?"

"Barbara offered me the same deal. Let's think about it."

Then we fell asleep.