Couple's Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
Janet and Bill are trained to become the perfect sex slaves.
5k words
4.52
12.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet and Bill woke up slowly. It was the most confused awakening of their lives.

Bill stirred first. His initial thought was that he must have drifted off on the couch. Funny how he dropped off so early in the evening. He and Janet were planning to have some fun and games in the bedroom last night. Sleep was the last thing he needed.

Then, Bill's confusion ramped up as he realized that instead of lying horizontally in on his couch or in their bed, he was being supported in a vertical position. His hands were restrained above his head to either side, and his feet below him in a similar manner. His entire body made an X. The pressure of the restraints was incredible. He felt like he was being ripped apart.

As his vision cleared, Bill saw the figure of another man several feet in front of him. Like Bill, this man was also strung up in an X shape and...then Bill realized it was a giant screen television with his image. Judging from the angle, the camera had to be on the top edge of the TV. As Bill moved, so did the image. It was a real-time feed.

His restraints were more easily viewed on the screen than he could see directly. There were heavy leather cuffs locked around his wrists and ankles. Chains attached the ankle cuffs to the floor. Chains from the wrist cuffs went off the screen. Looking up, Bill could only see the chains disappear into darkness. They were tight enough that his feet barely touched the floor.

Bill's clothes were gone except for his speedo underwear. A dark part of his psyche wondered why he was left with any clothing at all.

The haziness was starting to lift in his mind. It was then he noticed another screen to the right of the first screen. Its image showed a woman hanging in a similar X pattern. It was Bill's wife, Janet.

Bill had not even looked to his right yet. Now that he did, he saw Janet was trussed up in the same fashion. Her clothes had also been taken, but she still had on her lacy bra and thong panties. Janet moaned. Her head still nodded to her chest. The image on her screen mirrored her movements as well.

That was enough for Bill. He finally let out a yell for help. But, instead of a scream, he heard only a muffled grunt. Something was in his mouth! Looking to the TV screen again, he could see a wide leather strap covering his mouth. A leather insert attached to the interior of the strap filled his mouth. It was a leather pouch filled with some sort of soft material. The insert extended Bill's jaws to an uncomfortably wide angle. Biting down, he found his teeth were opposed by a soft but unyielding obstruction. The insert was very effective at cutting off any coherent speech.

Looking over to Janet again, Bill could see the same gag on her mouth. Neither of them were going to be able to call for help.

This didn't stop Bill from trying. For two minutes, he screamed as loud as he could into his gag. The net result was a sore throat but no sign of help.

Most of the room was hidden in shadow. Spotlights illuminated the married couple from the ceiling and from behind the televisions. The television images also showed nothing but endless darkness behind the couple.

Janet finally stirred and opened her eyes. Bill desperately hoped to find a way out of this dilemma before she woke up. But nothing he did could dislodge any of his restraints or the gag.

Like Bill, it took a few seconds for Janet's eyes to focus and for her to become fully aware of her situation. When she finally came to her senses, Janet's eyes grew wide with ever increasing panic. She struggled in her bonds and screamed into her gag. She fared no better than Bill.

Eventually, all the couple could do was gaze at each other with querulous looks and sob. They knew they were in deep trouble.

How deep, they were about to find out.

Somewhere behind them, a door opened and closed. Bill and Janet screamed into their gags, reflexively hoping that somehow it was someone who would help them out of their predicament.

Of course, it wasn't.

Footsteps could be heard tapping on the cold concrete floor, coming closer and closer. Whoever it was, he or she was in no hurry. The footsteps sounded out in a measured, leisurely pace.

Finally, a man appeared in front of the couple. He was handsome, dark-haired, cleanshaven, possibly in his early forties. His clothing was simply a white dress shirt unbuttoned at the top, a pair of black pants, and dress shoes.

Janet and Bill had the predictable reaction of shouting as loudly as possible into their gags. The man smiled.

"Quiet!!!!" he roared.

Without even thinking about it, the couple immediately went silent.

"Excellent. Just the reaction I was looking for.

"If you keep silent, I will explain what you are doing here and what is going to be expected of you. If you don't keep silent, I will leave and come back tomorrow. Nod if you understand."

Bill and Janet hesitated.

"Very well. If you want to hang like that for another 24 hours..."

Bill and Janet each nodded, quite vigorously.

"See? I knew you could obey. In fact, you've been chosen for exactly that reason.

"My name is Jonathan. The next time you are allowed to speak, you will call me Master."

Bill and Janet's eyes widened, but they remained silent as ordered.

"My organization has very thorough methods for monitoring social media accounts for certain...choice attributes. You two came up on our radar some time ago. We started surveilling you several months ago."

Jonathan pulled what looked like a TV remote control out of his right pocket. He pointed it at the screens and pushed the remote control. The screens flashed and shifted to a new scene. It was their dining room. Janet and Bill were seated across from each other having dinner. They were conversing, but there was no sound.

Both of them were so startled, they could no longer keep silent. Each of them started to try to talk through their gags, even though they knew it was futile.

Jonathan walked over to Janet. He smiled at her.

"Now, Janet, I commanded you to remain silent, didn't I? Now, I'm going to have to punish you for your infraction."

Janet's eyes were wild with terror. Even so, they were beautiful eyes, a light blue. Her lovely face was framed with a head of thick curly dark hair that flowed down to her waist. Some of it drifted over her chest and around her breasts. Her locks shivered as she struggled in her bonds.

Jonathan pulled out his switchblade and snapped it open right in front of Janet's beautiful eyes. The point was very close to her left eye. Her terror was sufficient that she peed into her panties.

This made Jonathan's smile grow even wider.

"I strongly suggest you stay still while I strip you naked, Janet. I wouldn't want to damage you."

With that, Bill started to scream through his gag again. Jonathan turned to Bill and fixed him with a cold gaze.

"However, if Bill keeps this up, I will hurt you. Do you want to settle down, Bill, or should I hurt Janet?" Jonathan moved the tip of his blade even closer to Janet's eye until she had to tilt her head back as far as she could to keep the knife from touching here eyeball.

Bill stopped shouting, though he still looked at Jonathan with eyes blazing with fury.

Jonathan smiled. "That's it, little Bill. Don't worry, we'll get to you soon enough. I need to attend to Janet now." With that, Jonathan moved his knife away from Janet's eye. Janet allowed her head to fall forward. She was trembling with terror, but didn't try to speak.

Jonathan carefully slipped the tip of his knife under Janet's left bra strap and pulled it upward. The blade was acutely sharp. It sliced through the strap with ease.

Janet whimpered. She knew what was coming next. Jonathan mirrored his action on her other bra strap. He then maneuvered his knife under the front of her bra and pulled forward. The cloth connecting the two bra cups parted. The bra fell off her body and drifted to the floor.

Janet's breasts were of average size, but firm enough that they didn't sag like most women's tits. Her nipples poked out like small eraser nubs.

Next, Jonathan cut off her panties and let them fall to the floor. Janet's pussy was as black and curly as the hair on her head.

Bill looked on in a hot rage, but dared not speak given Jonathan's warning. He tried in vain to escape at least one of the bonds holding him in place. As before, he failed to make any progress.

Jonathan moved the point of his knife between Janet's legs and touched it to her clit. She gasped but didn't dare move.

"Good reaction there, Janet. You don't want to risk getting pierced there, do you? Or...do you?"

With his other hand, Jonathan pushed another button on his remote. Abruptly, the television sets blared out in stereo sound.

"...thought about piercing?" Janet's voice said.

Bill was in the middle of popping a bite into his mouth. "Piercing?" he said through his food. "You mean, like get our ears pierced? You've already done that, right?"

Janet laughed. She had perfect white teeth.

"Not our ears, silly. I mean...other parts."

"Oh, god, what other parts?" Bill asked.

Janet smiled deviously. "Well...you know, other parts."

"No, I don't know. Be specific."

"Okay, well, how about our nipples."

"Ha! No, I don't think so."

"Why not? It could be kinky."

"It could be painful. Really, really painful."

Janet gestured at her hoop earrings. "You think these were pain-free? Sure, it hurts when it's done and for a while until it heals. But, once it does heal, it doesn't hurt at all as long as you don't pull on it too hard."

Bill shook his head. "Then you get it done, honey. I'll stick with our usual fun. Speaking of which..."

Janet smiled. "Okay, big boy. Wait in here until I call you."

She moved to the other side of the table, then planted a deep kiss on Bill's mouth.

"Be naked when you come in. And be ready to get on your knees. It's my turn tonight."

Bill smiled, a twinkle in his eye. "Yes, Mistress. I obey."

Jonathan paused the video.

"My, my, where are my manners? It's unfair for Janet to be naked while Bill has a stitch of dignity still afforded to him. Let me take care of that."

Jonathan walked over to Bill. Bill looked at him with dismay, but wary of the earlier warning about hurting Janet, he kept quiet. Jonathan deftly cut Bill's underwear on each side of his waist. It dropped to the floor, revealing Bill's balls and his rather large cock. Even quiescent, his cock was a good 5 inches.

Jonathan slipped the flat of his blade under Bill's penis. This caused Bill to gasp audibly. Very gently, Jonathan raised Bill's cock until it was horizontal.

"Very nice, Bill. Not the biggest I've ever seen, but not the smallest either. But, uncircumcised? How did you manage that? I'm afraid that's out of fashion for most of our clientele. Well, don't worry, we'll take care of that soon enough."

Bill's eyes got larger at that pronouncement. He remained silent, but his breathing was markedly faster.

"Now, I'm ignoring Janet. Time to get back to her."

Jonathan pulled away the knife. Bill gasped as his cock dropped back down. Jonathan walked back over to Janet. He looked at her from head to toe, admiring her toned curvy body. She was at least 6 feet tall, but not too skinny. Her voluptuous figure would drive any heterosexual man wild. She would soon find out the disadvantages of that.

Jonathan now poised the point of his knife over Janet's right nipple.

"Let's see how sensitive we are here, shall we?"

Janet struggled in her bonds, trying to turn away. She only succeeded in pulling an inch farther away from the knife.

"Hmmm. You're more flexible than I gave you credit for. No problem. We can adjust for that."

Jonathan pushed another button on his remote. Suddenly, there was the sound of motors whirring. Janet squeaked as her restraints started pulling harder and harder on her arms and legs. Jonathan pushed the remote again. Janet's breathing was ragged and forced.

"Let's see how we do now."

Jonathan pushed the tip of his knife into Janet's right nipple. This time, she had no ability to move away. Even breathing was difficult now. She squealed into the gag as the tip pushed slightly into the end of her nipple.

"Hmmm, very sensitive, indeed. Let's try the other one, shall we?"

With this, Jonathan switched to Janet's left nipple. The results were very much the same with her crying piteously as he prodded the tip of her nipple with his knife.

"And you wanted to pierce these, Janet? If this is all it takes to get a rise out of you, I don't think you could have gone through with it. Or, at the very least, you would have stopped at getting only one pierced."

Jonathan put his face close to Janet's.

"Fortunately for us, we don't have to worry about how much pain we're going to put you through when we pierce your nipples."

With this, Janet cried out through her gag.

"Now, Janet, I told you I had to punish you for making noise out of turn. I guess it's time to get to it before you pile up even more punishments."

With that, Jonathan snapped the blade back into the handle of his switchblade. He put the knife back in his pants pocket.

Then he took each of Janet's nipples in his fingers and squeezed. Hard.

Janet cried out in agony. Struggling was out of the question now that Jonathan had tightened the bonds even more. She screamed for him to stop, which came out as nothing more than animal grunts. Jonathan just smiled and continue to squeeze.

Over at the other set of restraints, Bill wept silently.

After what seemed like forever, Jonathan finally released her nipples. Janet stopped screaming and tried to catch her breath. It was almost impossible given the incredible pressure of the restraints. She looked at Jonathan with pleading eyes that experience told her would melt the heart of even the most heartless man.

Until today. Jonathan just smiled.

"Sorry, dear, your charms are wasted on me. I've seen men beg with more sex appeal than that. I assure you, before I'm done with him, Bill will know what that's like.

"For now, we will say that your immediate punishment is over. Be careful to not invoke another round."

Janet nodded desperately.

"Good girl. You catch on quick. Now, let's see inspect you a bit closer, shall we?"

Jonathan started touching Janet all over her body. He explored every nook and cranny. Her breasts. Her ass. Her vagina. Her clit. By now, Janet knew better than to try to struggle. Jonathan was going to do whatever he wanted to her and there was simply nothing she could do to stop him.

He finally finished his inspection.

"Excellent," he said, clearly pleased. "We had it on good authority that you had exquisite skin. It's good to see our report was accurate."

Janet's eyes widened at that pronouncement. What authority? What report? Where would Jonathan possibly get such information?

"Now here we are, neglecting Bill. Let's be fair and give him his due."

Jonathan walked back over to Bill.

"Going to give me trouble, Bill?"

Bill shook his head, "No."

"Very good, Bill. Just try to relax."

Jonathan gave Bill a similar inspection to the one he gave Janet, touching him all over from head to toe. Bill had a trim body with just enough muscle to be attractive without being musclebound. His college boy looks hadn't faded yet. He was a very handsome man.

Near the end of his inspection, Jonathan moved behind Bill. He reached around and cradled Bill's cock in his left hand.

"Ever dream about something like this, Bill?" Jonathan whispered in his ear, too softly for Janet to hear. "Being tied, helpless, naked, a hand gently caressing your cock? Especially if it's a man's hand. That's forbidden, of course. That's what makes it sweet, isn't it, Bill?"

Bill forgot about the order to remain quiet. He wailed through his gag.

"Oh, Bill, methinks thou dost protest too much. Let's check the old lie detector, shall we?"

Jonathan gave Bill's cock a tug. In response, it suddenly hardened and grew at least another inch.

"Why, Bill, I think you must have told a lie. Your nose is growing."

Bill wailed some more. Jonathan laughed and released him. Bill's cock now bobbed up and down, sticking out horizontally from his body. Try as he may, he could not will his erection to abate. In fact, the more he tried, the harder it got.

"My, my," Jonathan said aloud. "I think Bill is having a bit of a problem. Janet, what do you think?"

Janet had watched the scene on the monitor located to her left with growing horror. Tears now streaked her face and were dropping to the floor.

"Oh, Janet, I see that you are sad about getting left out. No worries. Here, let me help you."

Jonathan moved behind Janet. He reached around and started to caress her nipples. At first, she started, wary of the agony Jonathan had inflicted on her earlier. But, this time, his touch was gentle at first. Then he got a little rougher. He tweaked her nipples with just enough force to entice rather than punish.

"You like that, don't you, Janet?" he whispered. "Not exactly painful, but not too gentle either. Feels naughty, doesn't it? You could never quite convince Bill to touch you this way, could you? But, I will. It's okay to admit that you like it."

Despite herself, Janet felt herself start to moan.

"Just look at Bill on the monitor. Isn't that about the biggest erection you've ever seen on him? Wouldn't you like to feel that cock splitting you open right now?"

Janet wanted to shake her head, "No." She was shocked to find that she couldn't.

"Of course, that's one of the disadvantages of being a man. When we're aroused, we have no way to hide it. You ladies, on the other hand, can be more subtle. But you can't control yourselves any more than we do, can you, Janet?"

With that, Bill lowered his left hand down to Janet's pussy. She gasped as his finger probed her vagina.

"Ah, nicely lubricated, aren't we, Janet?

Janet whimpered. She hadn't even realized that she was wet. But there was no denying it.

Her tears doubled their flow.

Jonathan chuckled. He let Janet go and walked around her back to the space between them and the monitor.

"We know the two of you aren't new to these kinds of games. We have a full video library to prove it."

Jonathan pulled out the remote again and pushed a button. The screens transitioned from a live feed to another video. Janet and Bill gasped as they realized it was a view of their bedroom looking down from somewhere over their king size bed. Bill was tightly tied spread eagled naked on their bed. He sported an inflatable gag that Janet had pumped up until he could only make unintelligible grunts. A slave collar was strapped around his neck. Clover clamps held his nipples in agonizing pincer grips. A short chain connected them.

Bill struggled in vain to break the restraints. Just as he was currently confined, there was no escape. The difference was that he knew Janet would eventually let him go, plus there was a safe word signal he could give by grunting three times in a row in case he got into trouble.

"I know what you're thinking, Bill," Jonathan said with a smile. "No safe words here, I'm afraid."

Bill shuddered. How could Jonathan know exactly what he was thinking?

"I'm not a mind reader, Bill," Jonathan replied as if he was. "Just experienced. Most slaves say that's what they would be thinking at this stage of their indoctrination."

A horrible chill thudded in Bill's stomach. Indoctrination?

Janet was not in the bedroom at the beginning of the video. She appeared now coming out of the bathroom. She looked ravishing in a skimpy nightie, garter belt, hose, and high heels, all bright white. Janet looked good in white.

Janet looked good in anything.

She carried several items from the bathroom and set them on a tray next to the bed. They included a coffee mug with steam rising out of it, a small towel, and a straight razor. Bill started shaking his head back and forth and moaning through the gag as best he could.

12