Couples Therapy Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't feel like you have to say that for my benefit. You'd be the first boy in the world who didn't like to see pretty girls showing off their asses and tits!"

His face turned red.

I felt a little bad. "Scott, I am not trying to make fun. It's just a fact of life. But the girls are not being very nice about it, are they? I mean, they are parading in front of you to get you aroused, when they know that you will feel bad about staring at them, and then, when you have the reaction that they are trying to give you, they are going to try to make you stand up and walk around, pretending they don't know they've just given you an erection."

His face turned even redder.

"I'm a little mad at them. But you shouldn't be embarrassed for wanting to see a woman's body. It's natural."

I paused for a minute, then looked up at him.

"It's natural, isn't it?"

He was looking down at me, and with my head tilted back, he could really see my tits.

He nodded mutely.

"Let's go inside."

I started to stand, and he quickly sat back down, hunched over once again. I knew why, and now I felt bad for him again. I wasn't teasing him intentionally the way the girls had, but it was obvious he was hiding another hard-on. And now, truth be told, having gotten a glimpse of it earlier, I was starting to get turned on myself.

I sat next to him and took his hand, and whispered in his ear.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. The girls were teasing and not really showing, so I think it would only be fair that you actually get to see what a real woman looks like. Would you like that?"

He was silent, then nodded slowly.

"Okay. Let's go in."

He didn't move.

I whispered again.

"I told you, you don't have to be embarrassed. But if it makes you feel better, I'll go first, and you can walk behind me. One thing you'll learn eventually, though - when you're with a grown woman, you don't have to hide an erection!"

I stood up from my spot on his chair, conscious that he could see me from behind. I bent over, and without hurrying, picked up the lotion and my towel from my chair. Then I straightened up, and without turning towards him, I put my hand out. He took it and got up, and we walked inside.

"Go sit down in the basement and I'll be right there."

I was still very deliberately avoiding looking at him, but I could hear his footsteps as he headed down the stairs. I went to the kitchen for water for both of us and then followed him down. He was sitting on the sofa in the exact spot where, ten years later, I would give Rich that very first blowjob. I sat down next to him.

"I told you I didn't like the way the girls were teasing you. But you didn't tell me if you liked it."

He didn't answer.

"You can look at me now, Scotty."

He turned his head and I looked directly at him, giving him the soft, wide open eyes that melt hearts and harden cocks. "I know at least one part of you liked it a little bit" I whispered, putting my hand on his thigh.

He jerked at the touch, startled, but quickly tried to get himself under control so that his leg was still under my hand.

I smiled understandingly. "It's okay. Like I said, it's natural. And it's natural for them to want to see you. To test the boundaries a little bit, see how well they can attract a man. And I guess they did pretty good, wouldn't you say?" I chuckled to relieve the tension, and moved my hand a little farther up his thigh, giving it a squeeze. He squirmed in his seat. I knew he was getting fully hard again, and his cock was probably stuck under his shorts. I knew he wasn't going to reach down and move it, and I didn't want to embarrass him, so I let it go.

"Now, the girls teased, but they didn't actually let you see anything. I told you I'd let you see what a woman looks like, and the time has come."

I stood up.

"Now, let me see?" I mused out loud. "What were they doing? Oh yeah. Hanging onto the edge of the pool."

"That means..." I smiled brightly and began to circle around the ottoman in front of the sofa, so I was facing him "...we're starting with the breasts!"

I didn't delay or play around any longer. I wanted to give him a look, and the best view would be straight on. He was staring as I slowly bent over and put both hands on the ottoman. My breasts hung down, restrained only by the skimpy bikini top.

"That's a good look, isn't it?"

He didn't answer.

I whispered his name. "Scotty!"

He still didn't answer.

"Scotty, you have to give a girl a little encouragement in these situations. I'm like any other woman, I need to know you like what I'm doing."

He froze for a minute, and then nodded enthusiastically. He managed to croak out "I do. I do like it!"

I smiled slowly and warmly in response. "Good. I am so glad you like it. How about a little more?"

He nodded again, and I nodded along with him, and smiled.

Still moving slowly, I got down on my knees, so my hips and my elbows were on the ottoman. My breasts were still on full display, but now, pressed against the leather, they flowed out. I rocked forward a little, giving my hips a little wiggle and a little lift. Then I put a hand on the side of each breast and squeezed them together, giving them a little jiggle.

"Do they look nice?" I asked.

"Y-Y-Yes" he said. "Yes!"

"Good. I'm glad. Shall we do a little more?"

I didn't wait for him to reply. I caught the side strings of the bikini top with my fingers, and then arched my back up. My breasts lifted off the ottoman, but the bikini top stayed in my hands.

I didn't think Scotty's eyes could get any wider, but they about bugged out of his head when my breasts popped out of the skimpy bathing suit top. He was staring, drinking it in, and God forgive me, I loved it.

I stood up, spine straight and shoulders thrown back, so my tits jutted out from my chest. I took his glass of water from off the bar and stood in front of him. Then I held it with both hands, so my upper arms squeezed my tits together, and I bent towards him.

"How about a cold drink?" I whispered.

Again, I didn't wait for a response. I offered it to him, still holding it quite close to my chest. He reached for it with both hands. I pretended not to notice that the back of his knuckles pushed into my breasts as he reached for the water. As close as I was holding the glass, it was almost impossible for him NOT to have touched me, but I give him all the credit in the world for not reaching out and squeezing my big tits with both hands. The way I was on display, I don't think most men could (or would) have resisted. I wouldn't really have blamed him, but it let me know he was not going to get out of control. (At least for now!)

I smiled at him as he drank, still bent over in front of him, and then took the water glass when he was finished. It was wet with evaporation, and I held up one breast and rubbed the wet glass across the nipple.

"When women get chilled, their nipples harden. They also get hard and big when a woman gets turned on."

I spoke rather casually as I dragged the cold glass across first one nipple, then the other.

"That feels nice!" I sighed.

I moved my arms closer together, squeezing my tits together with my upper arms. He swallowed hard eyes open wide and glued to my cleavage.

"That's good, Scott. Take a look. Those girls were trying to embarrass you by making you want to look when you think you shouldn't. Well, now you can."

I rolled my shoulders slowly, first one, then the other. I could feel the movement of the flesh on my chest, and I could see his eyes following it.

"Do you like it?"

He nodded dumbly.

"Of course you do. You're a man. You should like it. There's nothing wrong with that, as long as I want to show you, and you want to see, it's perfectly fine."

I stayed in that position for a little while longer, then sat down on the large leather ottoman.

Then I straightened up.

"Okay" I said more briskly. "That's better. Now you've gotten a real look at a woman's breasts, right?"

I stood for a moment, with my hip cocked out, one arm crossed under my breasts, and the other arm pressed between them, a finger tapping thoughtfully at my pursed lips. "What else did they do?"

I paused, waiting to see if he would take the initiative.

He licked his lips, and, hesitantly, began "Well..." he licked his lips again "they were kind of turned around..." His voice trailed off.

"Right! Of course!" I smiled at him. "They showed off their rears, didn't they?"

I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "Good memory! We'll have to try that, too."

I turned around in front of him, and his face was level with my rear. My bikini bottoms were not thong or string style, they were more like Brazilian, but still showed a lot of rear. Plus, I had a lot more hip than the high school girls, and there was a lot to see. I laid my hands on the ottoman, slowly put one knee on it, then the other, and turned towards him.

I looked between his legs and his cock looked like a pork loin tucked under his shorts alongside his skinny thigh. I know it was uncomfortable for him, laying along his leg instead of pointing upwards, and I also knew he wasn't going to dare to touch it to move it to a more comfortable position. I felt my own breath catch in my throat, and I felt the floodgates open inside me, starting that slow, warm mudslide to the spot between my legs. I wasn't going to rescue him yet. "Maybe we'll get to that, too!" I thought to myself.

I lifted up my tits, one in each hand, and slowly let them slide down so the nipples popped over each finger. (And, yes, they are tits now, not breasts. Once I get wet, tits are tits and a cock is a cock. Breasts are the things that chafe when you're jogging; tits are what you put in your lover's mouth. A penis is the ridiculous little soft thing that might get caught in your son's zipper and you have to rescue it. A C*O*C*K* is that throbbing, live hardness that makes your legs spread wider than you thought possible. You might be blushing, ladies, but you know what I'm talking about.) My tits bounced and jiggled until coming to rest again. With each motion, I was getting more and more wet.

I continued to show off my tits for a while, moving slowly, pushing them together, squeezing them from the sides with my palms, and pretending that my fingertips were only "accidentally" rubbing the nipples.

I was still on my knees on the ottoman, and I looked at Scott, giving him my best bedroom look: eyes big, soft, inquiring. "Can I turn around now?" I asked.

He was just staring, not knowing what else to do. By age, and of course physically, Scott was very much an adult. But if I hadn't known that he was inexperienced, I would have been a little frustrated at his lack of reaction. Instead, it gave me this odd combination of protectiveness and arousal. I could see how much he needed what I could give him, and I could equally see how little he knew about how to get it.

"Okay" I said softly. "I'm going to turn around now."

He nodded.

I slowly moved one leg so my knees were wide apart, taking my time so he could take in the view. His mouth was half open, and he licked his licks nervously. If he knew what he was looking for, he could have seen how wet I was between the legs. I moved around by slow movements of my knees, arching my back to push my ass out.

Kneeling, legs spread, my back turned fully towards him, I put my palms down between my thighs. I could feel his eyes staring at my bare cheeks, the bikini starting to disappear into my ass cleavage. I started to rock forward and back, slowly at first, then with a little more bounce. I moved my hands to my hips and began to grind side to side.

Then I looked back at Scott. He was still silent, and somehow, motionless.

"The girls didn't show off quite a well as that, did they?" I whispered to him.

He shook his head.

"But I did say I was going to show you what a woman looks like. So I have a little more to go, don't I?"

Scott swallowed nervously. I almost laughed, but I didn't want to embarrass him. I wasn't laughing at him; I was actually enjoying it. But he would have thought I was laughing at him. So, I stifled it, and slid my hands down my hips and under the bikini straps.

I did a couple slow hip circles and worked the bikini bottoms down until my ass was uncovered. Then I slowly bent over, and pulled them down to my ankles. I was now totally naked, bent over, ass and pussy exposed to a boy only two years older than my daughter - and I loved it!

I had learned a few things about myself over the years. First, that I didn't need sex. When I had other things to occupy me - like raising a daughter! - I could do without it. And when I didn't have a man, I could do without it. I was not a one-night stand kind of girl, sleeping with guys that I didn't really know. Some girls are turned on by that, but not me. But the other thing I knew about myself was that when I was with somebody, and the moment was right, there was a whole other side to me. The fact is, I love men, I love sex, I love cock, and I love getting fucked. And lucky, lucky Scott was about to find that out.

I rocked back and forth a little more, giving him a full-on, fully naked, view.

"Do you want something more, Scott? How about a little lap dance?"

I turned towards him. His cock was still stuck under his bathing suit, looking like a cobra desperately trying to push its way up from his leg. I leaned down over him again, my tits hanging free in front of his eyes. "We can't have a lap dance like this! I'm going to readjust your cock for you. Okay?"

I reached down to his leg and under the leg of his shorts. Then I wrapped my fingers slowly around his firm cock. "Oh my! That is a nice, big, cock, Scott! And I love how hard it is!"

I squeezed it a few times and felt it swell and pulse in reaction. I loved how alive it felt in my hand! I tugged at his shorts with my other hand, and moved his cock so it was pointing up to his belly. I used a milking motion to squeeze the head of his cock, feeling the slippery pre-cum at its tip, and withdrew my hand from his shorts.

"You are already wet for me, Scott! That's flattering!"

I picked up my bikini top and used it to wipe the slippery cum off my hand. Then I lowered myself down to Scott's lap. I was resting my hands on his knees, and I started to slide very lightly on his shaft, keeping my weight off him. He was breathing hard.

"It's nice isn't it? I like it, too. I can feel your hard cock against me!"

I moved so the tip of his cock was nestled in my ass, and began to work his cock a little harder. I put more weight on him and began to twerk my hips. He couldn't hold back now, and I could feel him pushing his hips up and against me. I didn't know how long he was going to last, but I didn't think it would be long. And just because I was hot for his cock didn't mean I wanted to make a mess on my couch.

I got up, and turned towards him again, leaning over for a hug. The embrace crushed my tits into his face. "Thank you" I heard him say.

"Did you say thank you?"

He nodded uncertainly, as if he might have done something wrong.

"You are very sweet! But I wouldn't feel right if we stopped now."

I reached down and patted his shorts. "Wouldn't you like me to take care of this?"

Once again, I didn't wait for an answer. I took his hand and began to walk. He scrambled off the sofa to keep up, and I led him up the stairs to the bathroom.

When we got there, I leaned against the sink and drew him close to me. His hard member was pressed against my stomach as I looked up at him. "I hope you're not embarrassed by anything I've done" I said.

He quickly shook his head. "Good" I said. "I'm not either. But I have one question I'd like to know before we go any further."

He had no idea what I was going to ask, and it was obvious that whatever the question was going to be, he was sure he didn't know how to answer it. I smiled softly. "It's not a hard question, Scott. Certainly not as hard as this!" I squeezed his cock again.

"I just want to know, when you were in here ... earlier. You were touching yourself."

His face was red, but he didn't deny it.

"I want to know if you were looking at me. I want to know if you were thinking of me."

He was a complete panic now. He had no idea how he should answer.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I paused, then started to tug his shorts down. I looked up at him with what I hoped was a sly smile. "But I hope you were!" I whispered.

He flinched noticeably when he realized what I said. I didn't stop tugging on his shorts. The waistband was getting stuck on his erection, and I kept tugging. I love the way a hard cock pops upright from a guy's underwear, like some of spring being released, and I wasn't disappointed. I kept tugging his shorts down, and they kept being pushed out farther and farther in the front by his cock.

Finally, it popped free and sprang back, hitting his lean belly with a smack. My insides were turning to liquid and my mouth was starting to water. So far, I had been turned on by the idea of getting him off. I hadn't really gotten to the point of feeling what it might be like to have him inside me. Now, that young, hard cock was talking directly to my body, and bypassing my brain. The turn-on of the idea had been strong. The feeling that I was getting now was something completely different: this was the difference between the afternoon tide and a tsunami.

His shorts were around his ankles now, and I knelt down carefully to slip them all the way off. As he stepped out of them, I pretended not to notice how he leaned forward just enough for the tip of his cock to slide along my exposed neck.

I stood back up, and this time it was my turn to touch. I leaned in so that my tits dragged all the way up his length. (I still remember almost getting the giggles as I had one of those funny little thoughts that sometimes come out of nowhere: "With these big tits I hardly have to lean forward at all!") His cock jerked at the touch of my tits, I felt another little jolt of my own when he gasped out loud, and again I pretended not to notice as he pushed forward to press his dick against my boobs.

I took his cock in my hand, and just like the first time I touched it, I kind of had a hard time thinking this thing could be attached to a kid who was barely twenty years old! I grasped it tight and low around the bottom of the shaft with my left hand, and began to tug slowly. I was looking up at his face, and he was looking down at my tits. I jerked a little harder, putting a shoulder into it so my tits jiggled for him.

He was breathing heavily, and seemed like he was starting to get close, and it was really turning me on. He was still staring at my tits, and my nipples were aching to be touched. "Do you want to hold them?" I asked him.

We both knew the answer. I pulled one of his hands forward to my tits, pressing his palm onto a hard nipple. I began to move his hand in time with the jerking of his cock, the sliding of his palm on my nipple was like a key that was opening my pussy.

My wrist was getting a little uncomfortable in that position as I tugged his cock, and plus I wanted to see that big cock as I stroked it. I sat down on the toilet. I pretended not to notice that his hips were beginning to move in time, pushing his cock against my hand.

Once I was sitting down, that big cock was right in front of me, and I'm sure I was staring at it just as hard as he had been staring at my tits. I didn't want to spoil his view, so my shoulders were back, and my arms were tight at my sides. I pretended not to notice that both his hands were now on my tits, squeezing and rubbing. I was pressing my legs together now, just to get some pressure on my clit, getting dizzy myself from the desire to just spread my legs wide and have that cock plunged as deep as it could go inside me.