Couples Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny wanted oral. I leaned back on the side of the pool and she stood on all fours above me and sucked my cock. I ate her until she came. I wasn't quite there when she tumbled off of me to catch her breath and Beth stepped up to finish the task. Once I gave her a lung-full of jizz, I set her on the side of the pool and gnawed on her cunt until she screamed my name.

Penelope was next. She stroked my cock and kissed me until I was hard enough for her to climb onto my lap. She was noisy when she came. I gave her a hard time about how stiff my prick was from listening to her sexy sounds. She was still getting one last kiss when Jane climbed onto my cock and the two of them lip-wrestled with me as the brunette fucked herself hard and fast on my rigid pole.

I was breathless from the two of them - and Jane's furious fucking - by the time her vagina clamped down on my cock. I squeezed her tits in my fists and chewed on her neck as her body went rigid and she rode out her climax.

I looked up and saw one of the lifeguards standing close. Her Baywatch suit fit her college-coed body really well.

"Are we in trouble?" I asked.

"No," she replied, laughing. "Grammie warned me it would be like this," she said. "I just didn't believe her. I'm trying to decide whether to get in line or not."

I looked over at the other lifeguard - sitting above us on the raised chair. She was smiling and shaking her head as she pretended to cover her eyes.

The closer lifeguard eyeballed my prick as Jane rolled off of me and Nita placed her hands on the side of the pool and pulled me behind her to take her from the rear.

"I'll let you have my spot, Nadine," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to see that Wanda was after Betty. I went back to fucking the flaming-red cunt that I was currently buried in. A few minutes later, Nita was cumming. As soon as she was done, I spun her around and kissed her hard, squeezing her firm, round ass in my hand, telling her how hot she was - and telling her that I wanted her missionary next time so I could look at her beautiful face as I came inside of her. She bit my lower lip and kissed me hard once more before moving aside.

Betty wanted 69. I laid back on the concrete and she slid out of the pool to climb on top of me. I was getting better at reading their bodies and she was writhing and moaning soon - as her climax claimed her. She rolled onto her back to catch her breath. I leaned over and kissed her hard.

"Nadine," Wanda said. "Take my turn. Pull that suit to the side and give him a ride. I guarantee you won't be disappointed."

"Are you sure, Gram?" the girl inquired.

"Yes, Dear Heart," my lover told her. "I get to enjoy him quite often. You can tell me what you think of my handsome young lover."

I lay back on the floor and the cute blonde coed straddled my stiff cock and pulled the crotch of her suit to the side. Her tight little pussy was shaved. I couldn't tell if she was a true-blonde or not. I glanced over to see the other lifeguard watching as Nadine settled her body onto mine - pressing the head of my cock to her Heavenly Gates.

"Aw, fuck, Gram!" she growled.

Wanda snickered - and swatted her on the ass. The girl gasped as she momentarily lost her balance and the head of my prick speared into her. I felt a slight barrier just within her vagina and looked into Wanda's eyes - raising my eyebrows and looking at where her granddaughter and I were joined.

"Nadine, honey," Wanda asked quickly, "are you...?"

The girl dropped her weight onto me and I felt the barrier tear away.

"Not anymore," the girl gasped.

I noticed that the other lifeguard's eyes were wide. She was shaking her head again - but for a different reason now.

I sat up and took the young woman into my arms, taking the pressure off of her as she continued to try to drive herself down onto my prick. Her eyes were squeezed shut. I brushed a fingertip across her lips. I brought my lips to her jaw - by her right ear - and began nibbling and kissing.

"Why?" I asked.

"Grammie said you were good. I've watched you fuck so many women. I wanted somebody who knew what they were doing. You also took time to talk to each one - to show them that you care about them."

"I wish this was more special for you," I told her.

"What could be more special than losing my cherry in front of a hundred hot grandmas?" she asked, snickering.

"It's only 24," I told her.

"Only," she said, giggling.

She moaned a little as I nibbled and kissed her neck.

"Can I taste your beautiful breasts?" I asked.

She slid the straps of her swimsuit off of her shoulders. She took my head in her arms and held on as I kissed, licked, and sucked her breasts, her valley, her areolas, and her nipples. She hissed as I nibbled her stiff, little nipples.

I picked her up, turned her around, and set her on the edge of the pool. I pulled my prick out of her and kissed and nibbled my way down her front - until I got to her shaved mons. I munched on that mound a bit and then jumped back up to nibble and kiss her jaw, neck, and throat. She moaned.

I went back down and worked around her vulva, chewing and nibbling on her inner thighs. Her hands were back in my hair again. Finally, I got to her outer labia and she was nearly growling. I tongued under her clitoral hood - to get her to jump - and then nibbled my way up her throat and neck to spend some time just kissing her softly.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asked.

"We're getting there," I assured her.

I dropped to my knees and shoved my tongue into her vagina. She screamed. It felt like she was trying to pull out fistfuls of my hair. I laid my tongue flat, stroked it all the way up her slit, and sucked her mons like a peach, tonguing the fuck out of her clit. She screamed again. I went back to her base and licked her from taint to clit again and again. I sucked and gnawed her clit until she screamed out and came - squirting her juices onto my chin. I quickly dropped down and lapped at her juices. She was keening, moaning, whining, and growling.

"Anybody have a towel?" I asked, nodding to the floor beside the pool.

I looked up to see my sister arriving with a handful of them. I turned Nadine and me around. I sat on the edge of the pool and scooted myself back until I could get us up. I laid her down on the bed of towels and kissed her face and lips until she was looking at me.

"You ready to be fucked now, beautiful?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she said.

Her breathing was finally back to normal again. I licked her, once more, making sure she was really ready. It would be tight but it would be much better than last time. I crawled over her, fisted my cock, and brought it back to her entrance.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll slow down."

As soon as my cock-head was in place, her legs went around my waist and she pulled me down - into her - eliminating any hope of easing my cock into her channel. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard.

Since I was already buried to the hilt, I began stroking my cock in and out of her blessed tightness. She kissed me the whole time. As I fucked her, moans slipped from her lips - straight into my mouth - as her tongue intruded and touched and teased every part of me that it could reach.

My left hand was behind her shoulders. I reached down with my right, grabbed her perfect ass-cheek, and started pounding my cock into the impulsive little blonde as hard as I could.

"Aw, fuck!" she gasped. "Yes! Fuck me with that cock!"

I raised myself up and palmed her breast, gripping it hard, using my two hand-holds to keep her slender body in place as I fucked the greedy little wench. Her grunting moans were causing my balls to ache.

"I hope you're on the pill, little girl," I growled, "cuz you're gonna get an entire cunt full of my sperm."

"Why would I be on the pill?" she asked. "I've never had a cock inside of me."

"Well, you've got one in you now and my balls are excited about being in a virgin pussy and they've whipped up quite a load. Where do you want it?"

"Inside," she growled.

I gave her time to change her mind and went back to fucking her. Her sexy grunts and groans were driving me crazy. I felt her body tensing and knew her next climax was coming - and it felt like a big one.

"You're about to cum, beautiful. I can feel it. You're gonna drain my balls when you do. I need to know where you want this shit!"

Her breath hitched, her body tensed, and her channel clenched. She cried out with her climax.

"Fuck! Yes!"

"Where, Nadine? Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Where?!"

"Inside! Cum inside!"

I looked over to the pool. Wanda was standing at the pool's edge, watching as I fucked her virgin granddaughter. She looked into my eyes and nodded.

"Fuuucccckkk!" I groaned, as the flood-gates burst and my virile seed began exploding into the vagina of the young lifeguard beneath me.

If I was gonna knock her up, I might as well make it count. I sank into her depths until I could feel the heat of her uterine wall against the tip of my penis. I groaned as jets of my sperm began rocketing inside of Nadine's deepest place.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "I can feel it! It's so hot! I feel like I'm on fire!"

I leaned forward and softly pressed my lips to hers. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled my lips, hard, against her own. I realized that my sister had laid another towel next to Nadine's "bed". I rolled us over, so that she would be on top. I held her in my arms and waited for her to recover.

She kissed me a little more and then she really relaxed. I rolled her back onto her bed, covered her with the towel that was under me, and went back to try to finish my line of lovers before we got kicked out of the YMCA.

~~~

I don't know who Wanda knew at the YMCA, but we were allowed to stay around until I had finished taking care of all of my lovers. Once the line was gone, I looked up at the other lifeguard. She laughed, raised her hands to ward me off, and shook her head.

"You're not getting anywhere near this pussy with that firehose," she said, laughing. "I'll be really surprised if you didn't manage to knock Nadine up in one go. I need to finish college before I start a family. Congratulations, by the way, I've never seen one man pull a train like that."

My trunks were floating in the middle of the pool. I swam out, collected them, and carried them to the stairs. The lifeguard laughed at me as I wrung them out to put them on.

"I have to have them," I told her. "This is all I wore to get here."

I went to check on Nadine. Wanda was dressed and sitting with her. Somebody had moved her to one of the chaise loungers. She was just waking back up.

"How's she doing?" I asked Wanda, sitting down next to her, and hugging her. "Sorry you didn't get your turn."

"I'll come get some make-up sex later," she promised.

"Grammie," Nadine asked, "why do you think you get to fuck my boyfriend?"

"He was my boyfriend before he was yours, Dear Heart," Wanda told her.

"Boy-Toy more like, Gram," she retorted. "He's young enough to be your grandkid."

"Aren't you happy I found him?" Wanda asked her.

"Very, Grammie," she replied. "That was amazing."

I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"What?" she asked, smirking.

"Are you serious about the boyfriend thing?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she inquired.

I shrugged.

"She's very impulsive," Wanda told me.

"I noticed," I told her, laughing.

"Go get dressed, Naddi," Wanda told her. "We'll go to IHOP and talk. Then your coworker can get this place closed up. It might be nice if you'd help her - since you spent half of your shift getting your cunt stuffed."

The blonde hopped up and yelled at her friend to wait up.

"We'll see you at IHOP, hun," Wanda called to her.

The blonde waved at her and ran off.

Wanda and I picked up the towels we'd used for Nadine. After that, we started grabbing whatever else was still out, getting everything put where it went, helping the girls get things cleared away.

I took her hand as we left the YMCA, twining my fingers into hers. At her car, I gave her a hug and kiss and opened her car door for her.

"See you at IHOP?" she asked, grinning.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I told her, chuckling.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

Nadine and I "dated" while she finished college. None of the three of us ever mentioned to any of the other family members that I was also dating 24 other women - one of them being Nadine's grandmother - while the two of us were "going steady".

Maureen became a once-a-month regular appointment on my calendar. When she tried to leave me money, I returned it. I warned her - and the rest of my Couples Yoga lovers - that our time together was going to end when Nadine graduated.

My bachelor party was a weekend in Vegas with Wanda. We never left the hotel room. Nadine had told her grandmother that they'd work out an arrangement, going forward, but Wanda and I had already talked about it and we'd decided that it would be better if we ended our relationship. Both of us were crying as we came down from our last mutual climax together.

I held her close on the airplane and kissed her forehead and cheeks. She wouldn't let me kiss her on the lips anymore. At the wedding, the rest of the family looked at us strangely as we held each other and bawled like babies. Finally, she pressed her lips, gently, to mine and told me to straighten up. From that point on, she was just "Grammie" - my and Nadine's dearest friend and advisor.

~~~

Of course, our first little girl was named "Wanda". The little boy that came next was named after my father - who didn't live long enough to see his name-sake. When the third child - a little doll with auburn hair - arrived, I demanded that we name her "Maureen". I told the family it was after the actress but my beautiful bride knew that I missed my time with all of my sister's former students - and especially with a certain auburn-headed one.

~~~

Every year - on our anniversary - Nadine and I sneak away to a hotel. We get a room with a hot tub, she puts on her Baywatch outfit, we make a bed of towels on the tile floor, and we re-enact our first time together - at the YMCA. Once she has a load of my cum oozing out of her, I carry her to the bed and we kiss and cuddle and laugh about how we met.

That's the way we celebrated our wedding night - and we commemorate it every year.

~~~ The End ~~~

(Thanks for reading, commenting, favoriting, and emailing.)