Coupling... with Ben and Kayla

Story Info
Married couple spends time with a friend, and his fiancee.
5.5k words
4.23
8.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clingwrap
clingwrap
19 Followers

MF, swinging, F-bi, slight M-bi

Dear Reader,

If you believe sex should be strictly monogamous and heterosexual, then my stories are not for you. Please do not read further, or prepare to clutch your pearls. Consider this your trigger warning.

In real life, this story happened early in our marriage, just before our first child. We were together long enough to be secure in our relationship, but young enough to be horny ALL of the time.

If you liked (or disliked) the story, please do write in the comments. I do read them, and constructive criticism is how we grow as writers. Thank you.

I.

Good steak, and good friends. That's exactly what I needed that rainy friday night in March. After more than a year, the four of us guys finally got together again. We used to be bandmates back in high school, but you know how life happens while you're busy making plans.

Andrew the guitarist showed us photos of his baby boy. Awws were duly exchanged.

James, who hadn't met my wife, asked if I had pictures of her. I fumbled with my phone, keeping it close to my chest, scrolling through a myriad of photos, trying to find a presentable picture of Marie. Nope, not that one. Nuh-uh, too slutty.

Ben came to the rescue, holding up his phone with pictures of Marie.

"Dude, what the hell? Explain yourself," I asked, pretending to be jealous.

"Bro, it's facebook," Ben answered, handing the phone to James, who commented favourably on her appearance.

"Looks like you got yourself a goody-goody girl after all," he added.

I smiled and nodded. As if, I thought, remembering how wild she got during our honeymoon.

"And guys, this is Kayla, my fiancee," said Ben, showing another photo on his phone.

It was the two of them on vacation. He definitely chose that photo on purpose. Kayla looked every bit a knockout in her white bikini, her boobs threatening to spill out, long black hair that flow from under her straw hat. I heard a low whistle from one of the guys.

"Good man," said Andrew, patting Ben in the back.

I thought about it a bit. When was the last time I saw Ben? Barely three months before? Yeah, he mentioned about this girl he was 'seeing' but there was no indication that they were getting serious. And now they were already engaged.

Occasionally, Ben and I would meet for lunch or dinner. Usually with my wife, too. He would always comment on how lucky I was, and how beautiful Marie was. He was quite a charmer with the ladies, and knew just the buttons to push to flatter. Sometimes his words strayed slightly into flirting, but Marie always knew to push him back.

"...this August, alright? You're all invited," said Ben, announcing his wedding plan. I wasn't too interested. When, no, IF the time comes, I'm sure he'll formally invite us. I could recall at least 3 women that he declared to be "THE one", only to be omitted from later conversation, as if they never existed.

II.

After dinner, Ben asked if we would all head towards our old pub just one block down. Andrew excused himself, citing parental duty.

"Okay Jamie, it's just us three then," I said.

"Uhm, actually..." said James, who then made some excuses about an early start, and ran off.

Ben and I looked at each other, shrugging.

"Dude, you want to have a drink at our place instead?" He said, "Would be great for you to finally meet Kayla. Then you can tell me what you think about her."

"Hmm sure," I said, "Should I bring Marie along? I don't want to be a spare wheel."

"Please do. We'll be expecting you, say, 10pm?"

"Okay, see you."

I got in the car and called Marie. She was surprised to hear of Ben's engagement. I told her to dress nicely and to bring a bottle of merlot.

"But not TOO nicely. I still want to be there by 10," I said.

III.

Marie made her way out of our front door. She was indeed nicely dressed, in a one-shoulder minidress. Loose enough to move freely, but clings nicely to her torso, showing off her ample hips. As she turned around to lock the door, I could see that it was also backless. The broad shoulder strap ended just above her left shoulder blade, showing off her full back tattoo. The dress is held together with a string that crisscrossed her back, and tied to secure it to the shoulder strap.

She walked quickly towards the car, carrying the bottle of red wine.

"Hi," I said, kissing her. "Is that for me, or for Ben?"

"The wine? You asked me to bring it."

"I meant the dress. You like being complimented by him, don't you?" I teased.

"Silly boy," she said, slapping my shoulder. "Now drive, I can't wait to see this girl who managed to put a ring on him."

"Yes ma'am."

IV.

We arrived at Ben's condo a bit early. The girls introduced themselves to each other, with the customary peck on the cheek. We both took our shoes off and changed to comfy house slippers.

"Congratulations, you two," said Marie, hugging Ben.

I turned to Kayla to give her a hug too. The beach pic sure didn't lie, I could feel Kayla was indeed very well endowed underneath her white blouse. I excused myself to the pantry, and found wine glasses at the usual place. Making my way back to the living room, I noted that I was now carrying 4 glasses instead of the usual 3. Good on him, I thought with a smile.

My wife and I took our usual places on the 3-seater sofa. But across us in the loveseat, there were now two people instead of just Ben.

Conversation started the usual way, about work, family... in the background, the iPod played sexy jazz music.

It was easy to see why Ben got along very well with my wife. They shared the same interests in travel, similar taste in music. I felt the same way about Kayla. She was well educated, and well informed about current affairs. We also both played piano, and shared a mutual interest in hiking.

"Well done mate, she's a keeper," I said. "You realise, she's way out of your league, right?"

Kayla laughed and kissed Ben.

Lubricated by wine, our conversation turned towards relationships, marriage, until Ben dropped a bomb.

V.

"These two," Ben said, pointing at us, "did something naughty on their honeymoon."

I looked down, avoiding Kayla's stare. While this was something we had told Ben back then, I'm not sure how Marie would feel about sharing it with someone she just met. I looked to my right and saw my wife holding the glass on her lips. No idea whether her cheeks were red from embarrassment or wine.

"Come on you guys, tell my fiancee just what you were up to back there!"

Kayla looked at me quizzically.

"What, did you guys, like... fuck in public?"

"Umm, yes..." I said tentatively, surprised at her daring guess.

"Nah naaahh, that's a cop out," Ben interjected, his finger pointing accusingly.

"Tell Kayla what you REALLY did."

"We had a threesome," Marie said matter-of-factly.

"Wow really?" Kayla asked, "Was she... someone you just met on vacation?"

"HE was a local guy," Ben said, "and these two, they lured the innocent bugger back to their room, and took advantage of the poor guy!"

"Dude, that's not how it happened," I protested.

With Marvin Gaye in the background, I started telling my side of the story. How I contacted the masseur, how I allowed my wife some time alone with him, the butterflies in my stomach, the general outline of what happened that night, and how I felt afterwards.

"Interesting..." said Kayla, her head now on Ben's lap, her hand quietly stroking his crotch, out of sight.

"No, booooring. Give us the details, man. Come on, what positions, who did what, to whom, details." Ben interjected.

To his delight, my wife then started recounting her version of the story. About how Jack the masseur started out with a proper massage, and how she had to raise her ass in the air, asking him to take her thong off, to kick things off properly.

"You did not," I said, although I had long guessed what had happened.

"Did too," Marie shot back, "He took a GOOD time staring at my butt crack before finally sliding the thong off," she laughed, before taking another sip.

I looked at her chest, and could see the clear outline of my wife's nipples against the soft fabric. The wine, and telling our story, was turning her on.

"Go on," said Kayla, undoing Ben's zipper next to her face. Ben had fallen silent for some time, all the blood in his body pooled in the one organ in Kayla's hand. Again, I was surprised by her boldness.

Meanwhile the lazy saxophone solo rose to a crescendo, highlighting the sexual tension in the room.

Marie continued her recollection, and spared no detail. Being spitroasted, getting passed back and forth...

Kayla turned her head to face Ben's open zipper, and soon her head rose and fell slowly with the music.

"Do you know what happened," Marie said, turning to me, "after you fell asleep?"

"I think, You went to shower with Jack."

Marie unlocked her iPhone and scrolled through the camera roll. She showed a selfie of her, on the bathroom counter, her legs wrapped around Jack, one arm around his muscular back. The glazed expression in her eyes left, and the camera shake in the photo, told exactly what was happening.

"I tipped him extra," my wife said, "to stop him from leaving."

Holy shit. I felt my cock rising.

"You naughty, naughty girl!"

She put the iPhone down next to the wine glass, and unzipped my trousers. In the pause between songs, I heard slurping noises from across the table.

I turned to Marie and started kissing her forehead, my hand roaming across her body, feeling her curves under the fabric.

"Do you think we should leave?" Marie whispered as the next song starts.

In the other sofa, Ben's eyes were closed, lost in pleasure. I shook my head.

"What if Ben makes a move on you?" I asked her, "Are you going to let him?"

"Only if it's okay with you," she said. I felt my heart beating faster. I nodded her the affirmative.

"What if Kayla..." I started asking.

Marie interrupted me with a smile, nodding her head.

"Yes, for tonight."

VI.

We looked across the room, and saw Kayla wiggling out of her pants. To my surprise, Marie got up and walked across to the other sofa. She knelt down on the floor, and helped Kayla free of her pants and undies. After neatly placing these on the armrest, my wife returned to my side.

Without ever turning to face us, Kayla rose from the sofa, straddled Ben's lap, then quickly mounted him. In short order, the slurping noises came back, showing everyone just how aroused and wet she'd been.

My wife reached into my pants, pulling my dick out. Her face was inscrutable, watching this sex show in front of us with full attention. My hand fumbled on her back, looking to untie the strings to undress her. Marie refused, directing me to her crotch instead. She did all this without taking her eyes off the fucking couple in front of us.

I pulled the narrow fabric covering her pussy aside. My middle finger found the moistness of her warm slit. Marie stopped pumping my dick. I wet the tip of my finger, then teased her clit. In response, she resumed stroking.

Across us, Kayla was bouncing wildly on Ben's lap, naked from her waist down. On her way down, she would be sitting on his lap. And on her way up, she would reveal almost all of Ben's dick. It was clear that she wasn't going to hold out much longer.

Again, Marie stopped her pumping to get my attention. This time, she slid her butt down, and spread her legs. It was an invitation for me, but also for Ben. If he looked this way, he would see Marie's dress hiked up almost to her waist, revealing her bald pussy.

Carefully spreading her lips, I plunged two fingers inside her, softly looking for her g-spot. Moaning her approval, again she resumed stroking my dick.

And then Kayla came. She started squealing, then trilling like a soprano hitting a high note. I'd never heard anyone else make that noise when they came.

Coming down from her high, Kayla sat resting on Ben's lap, his hard dick still buried in her.

Finally, he looked our way, his eyes resting on Marie's crotch.

"Aww, why aren't you guys having fun?"

Marie giggled in response, her legs still open wide.

"Geez Ben, what did you expect us to do?" she answered.

Ben whispered quietly to Kayla. She turned to us and said,

"He wants to see ME, eating YOU out," Kayla said, pointing at Marie for emphasis.

My wife's answer surprised me.

"Well, I never object to being eaten out," she said with a grin. "Come here, girl."

I was floored.

VII.

Kayla scooted over to our couch, and took her place between me and my wife. The two ladies, exposed from the waist down, started embracing, and tentatively kissing.

I moved over to the other couch, joining Ben, for a better view.

After kissing for a while, Marie whispered something in Kayla's ear, who giggled in response.

"Okay," she said.

"Hey guys, do you want to see Kayla eat her dessert?" Marie asked us, spreading her bald pussy for effect.

We both nodded. Yeah, sure, get on with it.

"And do YOU, want to see sweet Marie here, eat HER dessert?" It was now Kayla's turn to display her hairy but trimmed pussy.

"Holy fuck. For real?" I think my jaw hit the floor.

"Of course sweetie," Marie cooed, "but we want you to..."

Uh oh, here it comes.

"...jerk each other off," she continued, pumping her fist in the air to make her point.

I was speechless. I couldn't believe Marie, who hardly ever displayed any homosexual desire, would be the one to initiate this. There's no way we would agree to this, nope, awkward. I was still thinking of a good comeback, when I felt a hand on my dick.

Ben's hand.

What the hell, I thought, turning to look at him.

"Don't make this weird bro, no eye contact," he said.

Fine, I thought. I placed my hand, tentatively, on his still-hard penis. It felt warm, hard and soft all at the same time. I gripped the shaft, and started pumping slowly.

My wife whooped to show her appreciation. Kayla clapped her hands ecstatically, as if seeing a lifelong fantasy becoming reality.

"Keep it up, boys," said Marie, sliding her thong off her butt. She then reclined on the armrest, lifting one leg above the sofa back while leaving the other leg flat on the floor. She was presenting herself to Kayla, while giving us boys a great view.

Kayla took a hair tie she kept on her wrist, and tied her long black hair back into a ponytail. She started kissing Marie on her inner thighs, slowly heading towards her pussy, then stopping just short.

"Oh come on Kay, stop teasing," Ben protested.

"Yeah, stop teasing," my wife echoed. Both girls laughed.

Kayla stuck her tongue out, and lightly touched Marie's clit. I could feel Ben's cock jump in my hand. His hard, very wet cock. When I realised that I had been playing with Kayla's juices, I think my cock jumped, too.

Kayla went to town, eating Marie out. From lightly circling her clit with the tip of the tongue, then circling around her pussy hole. After a few minutes of doing this, Marie was quickly approaching orgasm, and Kayla knew it too. She started lapping at the hole with the flat of her tongue, while playing with the clit using her thumb.

I could feel Ben getting close too, his dick pulsing in my hand. I stopped stroking, and squeezed hard around the base until his erection subsided slightly.

Marie started screaming, alternating between "ooh" and "fuck" and "yeah". It was a beautiful sight, seeing my wife's (first?) orgasm with another woman. This time, it was Ben's turn to squeeze to stop me from cumming.

"My turn," Kayla said, mirroring Marie's position on the opposite armrest, spreading her legs open.

I resumed stroking Ben, and he responded in kind, slowly stroking. We settled into a mutual rhythm, such that it felt like stroking my own dick. Yeah, not weird at all.

Marie tucked her short hair behind her ear to give us a better view, and went straight to kissing Kayla on the clit, which caused her to squeal. Sticking one finger in Kayla's pussy, she alternated sucking and licking on her clit. As Kayla grew more receptive, Marie inserted another finger and started rubbing her g-spot. In no time, Kayla started bucking her hips and squealed her high note again.

Refusing to let go, Marie lifted both Kayla's leg and pushed them wide, exposing her asshole. Using her tongue, Marie made three small circles around the clit, then three circles around the pussyhole, and finally three circles around the asshole. She was using my move on another woman! I felt so proud of her. She continued doing this to Kayla's moans of pleasure.

Kayla came again, this time with Marie's tongue probing at her asshole.

Marie turned to Ben, her face a shit-eating grin full of ladycream, and said:

"Whoa Ben, you've got a kinky one here!"

Marie moved over to where Kayla's head was resting, hiked the hem of dress, and presented her pussy. Kayla ate her without hesitation.

My wife place her hand on the back of Kayla's head, and rode Kayla's face to another orgasm. Fuck, that's hot. I felt Ben squeezing to stop me from cumming.

Coming down from her high, my wife looked at us, and laughed.

"What the fuck... What are you doing, holding each other's dicks like that?"

"Um, we're saving ourselves," I said.

"For me? Or for her?" She asked, nodding at Kayla's face between her legs.

I was conflicted. Could I admit, in front of my wife, and in front of my friend, of my desire to fuck his fiancee? I turned to Ben for help.

"Bro!" He yelled, looking away. "No! Eye! Contact!"

Releasing his dick, I stood up and approached my wife. Instead of untying her dress, I peeled the whole thing up her body, and pulled it above her head. This time, she did not resist. Her nipples stood proudly on her pert A-cup tits. She was now fully nude. We kissed, sharing Kayla's cream. Her face smelled like heaven.

"Me, or her?" My wife asked again, when I suddenly felt a warmth enveloping my erection. Kayla took my dick in her mouth, and made the choice for us.

VIII.

Marie pulled Kayla off the sofa and stood her up, facing me. Standing behind her, Marie started unbuttoning Kayla's white blouse. I felt my heart beat faster. This was my wife, undressing my friend's fiancee, for me.

The blouse fell of her shoulders and dropped to the floor. With her hair tied back, I admired the shape of her neck, her strong shoulders flowing into her toned arms. The pale smooth skin of her chest, and her inviting cleavage.

Kayla had a skin-colored sports bra on. Marie fumbled around her back, looking for hooks.

"Zipper," Kayla helpfully said.

Reaching around Kayla's considerable bust, Marie found the zipper at the front, squeezing her own tits against Kayla's back. They both moaned at the skin contact. A little zip and a little pull later, and Kayla's magnificent bosoms were finally free.

Marie next moved behind me, doing the same. She started unbuttoning my shirt. With it joining the heap on the floor, she pressed me towards Kayla. I embraced Kayla and we started kissing. Holy fuck, my wife is preparing me for sex with my friend's fiancee. I felt my cock slap back on my stomach as my undies were pulled down.

Her job done, Marie sashayed across to Ben, her naked full hips swaying.

"Hey Ben," she said cheerfully.

"Why hello Marie," he answered, affirming their familiarity in this unfamiliar setting.

IX.

Kayla sat me down on "our" couch, and pulled my legs apart.

"Just relax. You're gonna love this," she says.

Kneeling on the floor, she leaned forward into my lap, and pressed my hard dick between her soft mounds, enveloping it. I couldn't remember the last time I got a tittyfuck. My goodness, her tits must've been at least E-cup. As she started moving up and down, I could feel her hard nipples rubbing on my thighs.

clingwrap
clingwrap
19 Followers
12