Courier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't been with anyone, apart from on one occasion a sort of blind date thing in the biblical sense which didn't work out, since Hamish. Today's Tantra taster brought it all back."

I was relieved when Craig said.

"Ok how about we go to a local gay night club I know it's not far from here?"

I paused and thought, why not! I wanted to see what London life was like and haven't been disappointed so far.

"Yes I would like that."

We walked back up the Kensington High street then down a narrow street to the night club, we could hear it before we arrived at the door. Craig showed a card to door security and in we went without any problems, found an empty booth sat down and ordered drinks. It was very lively and dynamic compared to the Glasgow club I had been too with my house share friends, we received a few come-on smiles and hello's from some guys; a London thing?

Out of the crowd I noticed a couple of guys heading in our direction, the older and taller of the two had dark hair, nice olive skin and what looked like expensive designer clothes, his partner was Asian, about my age. Craig stood up, I did too, and extended his hand in greeting to our visitor, introduced me as a new work colleague then said.

"Kamal I didn't expect to see you until next month what brings you here?"

Kamal's sighed as he replied.

"Usual family business, people looking to borrow our money, this is Ceejay my new assistant and travel companion."

They both joined us I was now sitting between Kamal and Ceejay. Craig and Kamal were both chatting away about some business deal's, I turned to Ceejay asking him how he was enjoying London.

"Very nice but very tiring, business can be very tiring and we are off to Riyadh in a day's time where Kamal has a very large house, next week we are off to Manilla, New York and back to London. At least Kamal has a very comfortable aircraft, a Tristar I think they call it, one with the big engine through the tail. What do you do?"

I was tempted to spin up my importance but I settled for just a Courier of documents to Craig as this was my first time in London he invited me here tonight. As I said that I realised what Kamal meant by 'companion'. Ceejay closed off my badly worded statement when he said.

"Yes I do that too for Kamal and sometimes his friends, but very discreetly as you are not allowed to do that in Saudi. I like London because you can here and in Manilla too, we are going to a 'very private' Club in Mayfair tomorrow night, you will have to let Craig take you there."

Craig and Kamal had finished their discreet discussions and as they left us, Kamal turned to me and said.

"I look forward to meeting you again Alum."

His pronunciation of my name sounded like 'Aaluum' with a very sexy seductive tone to it.

After we sat down Craig asked "do you want to return to the hotel or try somewhere else, I know it's been a very tiring day for you, me too." I knew what he meant this time as I said.

"Yes some bed time would be good."

We left the buzz of the Club and enjoyed the cool night walk back to the hotel, as we chatted I could feel I was getting more sexually excited with each step, never had that before other than for those few moments with Hamish until we converted it into sex. At the hotel we went straight to Craig's room.

When he was in the bathroom, I suddenly found courage that I didn't know I had, discarded the bedclothes onto the floor and stripped off. When Craig came out I was sitting on the bed looking directly at him, naked with my arms wrapped round my pulled up knees, discreetly hiding my aroused excitement.

Apart from a towel loosely wrapped around his waist he was naked too, seeing me he let the towel drop, he was as aroused as I was, I stretched out my legs exposing my unfettered arousal. We both silently smiled.

He clambered into bed kneeling over my legs and started to seductively caress my erection, I reached over and started to caress his erection. I could feel both our erections respond as we caressed each other, I lightly convulsed first and could feel my wetness slowly escape, I was not achieving a similar response from Craig and tried harder to bring him on too.

He outstretched his free hand putting his index finger across my lips, it broke my concentration and I unloaded copiously over both of us. Craig smiled as he said.

"I think you have been saving that one up for me."

Not to be outdone I started to increase the intensity of my stroking of him, instantly I could feel him respond and start to get wet. He hadn't eased off caressing me, I was fatiguing but still unloading, not to be defeated I continued to try and have him unload. By now were both heavy breathing and gulping air, I thought I was going to implode as he unloaded over both of us. Not as heavy as mine but he had made a good account of himself.

We sort of roll parted any lay looking up at the ceiling together trying to release our ecstasy. In between deep breaths Craig asked;

"When did you learn to do that?"

"You know the 'blind date thing which didn't work out' that was his thing. I almost passed out but I think he did."

That was the first time I heard Craig laugh and lower his stately guard as he said.

"Albert used to do that to me until I was 'fucked' stupid, he claimed it was good rehearsal for one of his dance routines which the clubbers loved, they would be dressed up as cockerel's feathers and all fighting for dominance of a roost. Ultimately, ending in a sexual climax the bigger the climax mess, the more money the clubbers would toss on the stage."

I could understand that as that was how I felt 'fucked stupid' I was beginning to like Albert, Craig too as his façade came down.

It didn't take long before we recovered and explored less draining activities until we fell asleep. I awoke when I heard a noise of the tube trains shunting below the hotel window, looked at the time five thirty, Craig had his arm wrapped over me as he warmly spooned me. We awoke together at eight, reacquainted ourselves with last night's activates but omitting the hands-on introduction.

We showered together in one of those walk in showers that had two shower heads, I was a bit sore in places. We went down two floors to my room so I could change into fresh clothes for the day before having breakfast together. After breakfast we reviewed my itinerary card, Craig liked what I had planned offered to be my tour guide of London and confirmed he had managed to get us tickets for the Roman era wargaming talk at the IWM.

Off we went using our London travel passes, visiting the Tower of London, London Bridge and HMS Belfast, Craig's father had served on it before he became a Diplomat. We did the afternoon tour of the IWM, I also found out it was initially called 'Bedlam' because it started out in Victorian times as an asylum, bedlam is now associated with the noise the inmates, not patients then, made. As we were having lunch Craig asked if I would like to go to his Private Gentlemen's Club in Mayfair tonight. I said yes I had only ever heard of such places, all part of the London experience. We attended the lecture and headed back to our hotel.

Craig had to check emails, something to do with tender processes and a few other business issues, we were to meet up at reception at seven. Bit disappointing as I was looking forward to another session together; actually I was gagging for it.

We went to our respective rooms, I had fully stripped off to have a shower when someone knocked on the door quickly I pulled on my sports shorts. Opening the door I recognised the face but not the when or where we had met.

He said; "Hi; I am Garry Young remember me, we met at the Tantra taster class yesterday I was part of your threesome."

In an instant it all came back to me and said "come in what can I do for you?" his answer was a bit of a gobsmack when he said.

"I would like to have sex with you, after yesterday I couldn't get you out of my mind, a friend of mine's works here in reception that how I knew where to find you. I hope you don't mind? I had the feeling you wanted to have sex with me too."

I was lost for words but excited, my stomach had butterflies, as I stood their in only my clingy shorts. My London experience quest had taken another unexpected swing. I was struggling what to say, racing through my mind was my disastrous blind date but my one night stand with Hamish was fantastic with no kickback; I replied.

"Yes ok."

Garry didn't hesitate, stripped off as I pulled back the bed clothes and slipped off my shorts. He was not into foreplay but clearly from his anatomy ready to play, he let me take the lead, I thought I would mess it up but didn't. Unlike Craig who was slow, steady and reassuring he was impetuous, dynamic and athletic, we tossed and turned until I unloaded. Then he took the lead, this time I was athletic and dynamic and trying to be impetuous, I really surprised myself and I enjoyed it all but wondered what Craig would think of it.

It was all over in just over half an hour, Garry dressed as I lay there and left saying thanks I enjoyed that. I had enjoyed my first quickie but I couldn't remember what he looked like after he closed the door.

I had a long hot anticlimax shower then lay on my bed thinking what had happened yesterday and today, what Ceejay had said and Hamish about having a relationship with an older friend. Could it be Peter who sent me to deliver our proposal and knows Craig, possibly Kamal too who is also going to a Private Gentlemen's Club in Mayfair tonight.

'Are all these somehow linked?'

I got dressed in my business suit, dress shirt and tie for some reason I had my erotic thong underwear on that gave me such thrill to wear, a recent birthday present from the boys in the house. I headed down to reception where Craig was waiting for me, this time we went by taxi, took about half an hour.

A uniformed doorman at the Club opened the taxi door for us, welcoming Commander Davidson by name all I got was a polite smile. The Club interior was like what you saw in the Victorian films, we were taken to a table where Kamal and Ceejay were waiting for us.

Kamal was very polite again mispronouncing my name 'Aaluum' I didn't mind I thought it was sexy, also he offered to show me round his Club later.

The links were still joining up.

Kamal offered to order the meal for us all, which was a Club custom. It was a fantastic meal the banter was too, I don't know how but somehow the discussions got round to my recent sexual exploits which I was expected to share. I assumed Craig had mention what I had told him last night so repeated it, I was given a potent aphrodisiac and couldn't remember any details until I was shown a video of my exploits the following morning, my disastrous blind date and a one night stand with Hamish. After I had finished Kamal asked me.

"Do you have the two videos with you and can we see them?"

Obviously Craig had said that I still had them on my phone, actually it they were in a secure file in the cloud. I explained this to Kamal but he knocked down my concerns when he said.

"My Club has very good Wi-Fi in all its rooms including in the basement play rooms."

What could I say, did the fingerprint thing and the first of the two linked videos sprang into life. Kamal and Ceejay shared my phone to view them, I had already let Craig see them when we shared our night together. I kept the, unknown to Garry, video of my quickie this afternoon securely in the cloud. When he had finished viewing them Kamal said.

"You are very impetuous and athletic, I would like to have an experience like that with you, I would make it worth your while?"

I had just been propositioned all I could do was smile while thinking should I add this to my London experience. Kamal then said to me.

"Let me show you my Club."

We went downstairs into the basement to what was called the play room floor, the first room we went into was a dungeon. I had seen pictures of dungeons before but never seen or heard someone being cane whipped by a tormentor wearing only a black leather mask and harness. In another corner a second person was stretched face down on a rack while being humped by a similarly dressed leathered tormentor a third was hanging from chains being given an entheaustic blow job.

When Kamal asked me would I like to try out any of these; I said.

"No!"

We went into the next room and were standing in an open hand railed gallery looking into a pit a few feet below us. In was swimming in a low fog but you could see several couples wearing only colourful 'Pup' masks humping each other doggy style in the eerie foggy mist. The room's strobing white and colorful lights reflected off the fog and the Pup's, loud music with a background of werewolves howling and kettle drums slowly beating.

Then out of the fog along with a howling scream a Pup head thrust through the railings hit my leg knocking me off balance, as I jumped back to the wall a second howling Pup head came out of the mist topping the first one. Between the eerie feeling and the howling screams I almost shit myself.

The next room was the 'Erotica Cinema' where several members and their friends were enjoying the show. On screen was a stage version of the Full Monty where in the finally the naked dancers unloaded over the live watching crowd.

Kamal explained this was recorded in their Barcelona Molly Club, the two lead Twink dancers were students from Glasgow and Gdansk who had only met and rehearsed online and now together in person for the first time while on holiday in Barcelona.

After seeing a video of them dancing on a naturalist beach the Club manager offered them some work as companions to Club members, later a spot dancing in the Wednesday afternoon show.

For the seven days, part time, they earned over €5,000 each now after finishing their studies have agreed to work full time at the Club from next week.

The Club also had its own web channel for members where recorded shows and live erotic shows and stage plays were available for members in nine Clubs across Europe and one in Casablanca. Or on a pay as you view basis on the web.

We headed into a spa area, from the glass screened two way mirrored observation platform we could see several members enjoying each other's sexual company in discreet booths or on a communal platform or on sex machines. There was also a Jacuzzis, sauna and pool area where members were also enjoying each other's company.

Last room was a photographic and film studio where you could have your own private intimate photographs taken in various staged settings. Or have your own videos or photographs photoshopped to show off and enhance your best features.

I was introduced to the head cinematographer, Kamal suggested I give him a copy of the videos I had on my phone he could photoshop them for me into a truly memorable format. Their current format was ok but not memorable so I said "yes" and downloaded the three videos. I was a bit uncomfortable doing it but I could always delete them.

By now I was in erotic overload as we headed up to the second floor to see where members could have the use of private rooms. The room we went into was plush with a large ten foot diameter wave waterbed, the room also had dimmed and strobing lights with erotic background music playing.

Kamal asked me had I ever tried a water bed before, although I said no it wasn't completely true as my disastrous blind date had one which ended badly when I slipped while giving him an over entheaustic hand job. It was then that Kamal asked.

"Would I like to try it with him?"

By now I felt so erotically aroused like that first night but no aphrodisiacs, I think, I couldn't help it as I said "yes."

Kamal came over, smiled put his hands on my shirt, ripped it off in one go with its buttons pinging all over the place. The shirt didn't matter as it was one of those three in a pack that you get on special offer for £35. But I undid my trousers and slid them off, I needed them for going home and work, I was now only standing there in my black visually throbbing satin thong underwear which seemed to really turn him on.

He undressed slowly until naked, he was muscular, leaning over he undid the two quick release tie clips on my thong and let it drop. We were now both hard, I sat down on the bed and rolled gently back into the wave motion as Kamal climbed over and straddled me, as he touched anticipating to start copulating I topped the wave moment and rolled onto my side, catching him unaware he rolled over.

Then I topped him and touched him gently then rolled off, he liked the game and we cavorted repeatedly until we were both about to climax. This time I stalled my roll and allowed him to engage, today's afternoon quickie with Garry was an endearing learning experience. Kamal was so gentle and caring as we copulated it was like floating on waves of cloud nine's, I lay back serenely like I did with Craig moaning until he reached climax.

We parted and as we lay back facing each other he said.

"I love fucking you, you are so respectful and playful which I find hard to find in a European, I want to fuck you again sometime."

My genuine reply was "I would like that very much."

We helped each other out of the waterbed whose wave facility was still gently rocking us about which assisted us to return upright with dignity, unlike my disastrous blind date.

After we had showered and dried off and about to get dressed Kamal said.

"You will find a replacement silk shirt and as I would like to keep your thong as a memento you will also find a red silk thong on the dresser, I thought you would be a red person."

In reply I said; "yes I am, a friend thought otherwise when he bought me a black thong as a birthday present."

We returned to our table where Craig and Ceejay were waiting for us, I could see from Craig's facial satisfaction look that Ceejay had entertained him as a companion of Kamal. We talked and drank until early in the morning parting to return to our hotel and Kamal to his Tristar bound for Riyadh.

At the hotel we both got off at my floor, we didn't entertain ourselves in my room due to tiredness but made up for it in the morning.

Saturday we completed my card of places to visit, it was late by the time we arrived back and had an evening meal in our hotel. As tonight would be our last night together we made use of Craig's larger room. In the morning we had an early morning swim in the hotel pool. Garry was there with his friend from reception. We chatted as we stood in the pool I had the feeling Garry and his friend wanted to come back to my room for a threesome, circumstances prevented this from happening.

Craig and I spent the rest of the day together parting in time for our respective train's home. I had to wait a few hours in the Euston first class lounge as my train did not board until after ten. As I was waiting I checked my phone for messages, the first was from earlier this morning, confirming our bid had been allowed to proceed and another from Kamal saying, thank you for a wonderful encounter last night, as I agreed I have transferred my appreciation into your account, also here are the links for the four photoshopped videos.

I checked my bank account £450 had been deposited, I discreetly downloaded and watched the videos with my ear phones in, the fourth turned out to be me and Kamal cavorting on the water bed, which was by far the best entertainment. They were all very good with music and optical effects added. I watched them again in the sleeper train cabin, I seemed to have a talent that I was unaware off.

I arrived at Glasgow wearing my silk £250 shirt and £50 red thong as I went into the office. Three days later everyone in my office received two brown envelops marked private and confidential. The first was a 90 day redundancy notification of being let go, the second was a tax free final settlement offer of £27,500 if I left on Friday, just over six months salary. I phoned Hamish and my three house mates they also had their redundancy notices and all said they were going to take the offer.