Courier: A Taryn Clancy Story Ch.02

Story Info
Taryn takes matters in hand.
3.3k words
5
278
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DELIVERY FREIGHTER MESSENGER - EN ROUTE TO CORIALLIS

She stared at the security monitor, waiting for the bickering duo to disappear into the cargo hold before shaking her head in exasperation and leaning back in the pilot's seat. Finally, some blasted peace! She kicked off her boots and planted her bare feet on the control console. Ankles crossed, she peeked over her toes at the swirling lightshow just outside the cockpit's forward viewport and let it relax her mind. Some believed you could go mad looking into a hyperspace tunnel for too long, and maybe they were right, but she had always found it strangely comforting, a reminder of the vastness of space, which would still be here long after she and her kind were nothing more than a blip on the galactic timeline.

Chest heaving, nipples hard, pussy wet, Taryn shifted in her seat and tried to stay focused on the streaking stars, her adrenaline still flowing after their narrow escape from the Imperial blockade around Coruscant. She still couldn't believe what she had gotten herself into. High on Del's thick nut, she had stormed back into the old Imperial Palace now serving as the New Republic's headquarters to demand some answers, only to be swiftly escorted to General Garm Bel Iblis, who proposed to use her officially registered civilian freighter to secretly bring word to the sector fleets that Coruscant had fallen and the New Republic leadership was retreating to a new base. It wasn't a real proposal, of course, Taryn reluctantly agreeing to captain her own ship rather than have it commandeered by the arrogant Jak Bremen.

Taryn huffed, picturing the colonel's smug face. Irritated at being relegated to passenger status by a civilian considerably younger than him (not to mention female), he had quickly made a nuisance of himself by questioning her every move and arguing incessantly with Del. That he was clearly jealous of Del's intimacy with her was plain for anyone to see, and was actually kind of flattering though she would never admit it, not even for all the Tarisian ale and Lanoree Brock holoporn in the galaxy.

Okay, maybe for Lanoree Brock.

Taryn leaned over to test the sensors, giving a quick thanks to Holy Waru for the Messenger losing her shields during the escape. She had needed a break from all the raging testosterone, as well as a reminder of why she had sworn off males in the first place. Yes, big dicks were nice and all, but she needed more than just a large fleshy phallus to be happy. And yet... she couldn't help thinking of one of her favorite holoporns, Hyperskank Vs The Unknown Regions, and wondering what sassy Dara Deadshot would do in this situation with two horny studs ready to come to blows over their young slice of arse captain. (She knew the answer, of course. Like any good lady captain, Dara would be back there right now, helping them relieve their tension however she could.)

Taryn laughed, a part of her wondering if she could ever be as bold as the sluts in her vids. Probably not, though it wasn't because she lacked confidence. She was gorgeous, she knew that, with her soft brown hair, pretty brown eyes, pouty mouth, and knockout figure. Sometimes, during long missions when Del was asleep, she would load up a homemade vid and spend hours masturbating to herself, exploring every nook and cranny and making herself feel such emotions inside and out that she had actually looked into clone technology, the cost nearly making her pass out. A custom sex droid was a little cheaper, but if she ever wanted to get serious about it she knew her best option was finding a whore with a similar look and having her surgically altered. Pimps did it all the time, as the ever-present spaceport Leias, Aayla Securas, and Mon Mothmas offering to suck her pussy for credits or spice could attest. (Surprisingly, the Mothmas tended to be the most talented.)

Taryn sat back, grinning as she pictured the burly Bremen in his borrowed courier uniform a size too small for him. She slipped a hand between her warm thighs and moaned softly, caressing herself through her snug pants while thinking of the damage that bulge he was always sporting could do to a civilian like her. Like every beautiful woman, she received her fair share of offers wherever she docked, every port and station always in need of quality sex workers like her: tall and toned with wide hips, a pert ass, and melon breasts her flight jacket constantly struggled to contain. That she was also a doppelganger for washed-up holoactress Serra Halley didn't hurt either. But as much as she longed to shuck her clothes and responsibilities and let the Dels and Jaks of the galaxy pound her out like a cheap Newport whore, holocams just weren't in her future. She was too obsessed with becoming a great pilot and impressing her famous father, even if the thought of making a living gargling dick like the cheap Twi'lek whores they used to double-team when she served under him left her feeling warm and moist in all the right places, Taryn uncrossing her ankles and taking deep stuttering breaths as she remembered the last time she had seen her father: his air speeder slowly ascending while she stood naked on her apartment roof's landing pad in full view of passing ships, her hair whipping in the wind while his sperm clung to her face and trickled down her tits and belly. She had just joined the Courier service then, and for a brief moment they had moved beyond mere incest to become a real couple.

"You belong on your knees," Kal groaned as she blew him, "not in a cockpit." He looked down at her, quickly averting his eyes lest her beauty overwhelm him. "Space is too dangerous for you, even as a courier." He gasped and put a hand on the back of her head, guiding her while she bobbed on his shaft, her pouty lips sliding back and forth over his veiny member. "If you insist on flying at least sign back up with me. We were a great team, and the ship can always use an extra whore."

The thought of returning to her old life made Taryn moan around his cock: Kal Clancy's busty daughter being railed nonstop by the entire crew, sometimes for days on end. But she couldn't go back now. She wouldn't, putting such fantasies out of her mind and focusing on the task in hand. She was determined to make him proud, not with cocks but with a flight stick, Kal hissing as his cock jumped and burst in her mouth. Eyes wide, Taryn swallowed all she could before he regained control of his spurting hose and pulled out to fire on her face, huge spurts making her gasp as they splattered all over her delicate features, thick globs dangling from her chin and the tip of her nose by the time he finished, creamy strings clinging to her fluttering lashes while she looked up at him like the devoted doe-eyed daughter-whore she was.

Suddenly very warm, her underarms damp, Taryn pulled open her belt, desperate for relief, and shoved a hand inside, running her fingers through her soft pubic hair before finding her dripping center. She moaned softly, rubbing herself quickly. Only twenty-six, she had been perfecting her technique for well over a decade, touching herself as only she could, toes curling, muscles tensing as she sucked air through her teeth. Her chest heaved, her breasts so firm and round she was regularly accused of being enhanced. Groaning, she replayed the events of the past few hours in her head: Del treating her like a piece of meat, Bel Iblis savaging her pussy in front of his subordinates while she clawed at the table and struggled to hide her pleasure. Taryn came quickly at that last one, gasping as she gushed all over her fingers and suddenly felt lighter than air.

Some lesbian she turned out to be.

Closing her eyes, she leaned back and rode out the last jolts of electric pleasure before slowly pulling her hand free and bringing it to her lips, kissing her gleaming fingertips before slipping them into her mouth and slowly sucking them clean.

She sighed contentedly, lying there while post-orgasmic bliss washed over her. Still warm, she slipped out of her flight jacket, revealing a white long-sleeved undershirt so thin it was almost transparent, her hard pink nipples straining against the material with every excited breath. She licked her lips, tasting her pussy, and began absentmindedly fondling herself, slowly kneading her ample mounds before peeling up her shirt to expose them to the cool recycled air. Instead of calming her, her little session had only made her hornier, Taryn blushing as she squeezed herself, dimpling her delicate flesh and teasing her sensitive nubs. What are you doing, TC? You're a captain now. Control yourself!

Ah, kriff it!

She sat up and peeled the shirt off, tossing it over her shoulder and the pilot's chair and leaving her jiggling melon breasts utterly bare in the glowing blue light pouring in through the forward viewport. Hooking her thumbs into her waistband, she lifted her rounded hips and slid her pants down her long legs and off her pretty feet, leaving her fully nude. She smiled, wondering what Del and Bremen would think if they walked in on her, not that she particularly cared in her aroused state; in fact, she hoped they did, scooting forward before leaning back and spreading her legs wide apart, dangling her feet over the arm rests to leave her gaping. She spit on her fingers and teased her quivering hole, getting her folds nice and sticky. This time, however, she needed more than just her hand, Taryn reaching under her seat and fumbling around until she found what she was looking for.

"Back for more, my love?" she cooed, holding up a long metal cylinder, the mirrored surface milky and smudged with fingerprints from repeated use. Someone unfamiliar with the device (a male) might mistake it for a lightsaber handle, but it was so much more than that, Taryn giving the bulbous tip a lingering kiss before spitting on it and giving the base an activating squeeze that made it beep droid-like before coming to life and vibrating in her hands.

Taryn hissed as she brought the tip to her aching cunt, scrunching her toes when the merest touch sent pleasure shooting through her lower body like a stun blast. Squeezing her eyes shut, she pressed the cylinder against her vagina and held it firmly, moaning through clenched teeth and bucking as she immediately came. A gift from her father when she became captain of the Messenger, it had been built by a small designer firm on Kreuk IV that provided the Viceroy of Buttfuxia with all her sex toys and had cost Kal more than a luxury speeder. For good reason: the aurodium power source ensuring it would last at least a century before needing replacing, while internal sensors constantly monitored her responses and calibrated its output so that each session was unique, preventing her from getting used to it in order to provide the most intense pleasure every time. It even came with multiple settings--Human at the lowest, Trandoshan at the highest, though she had barely lasted five seconds on the latter and desperately needed a long hot bacta bath afterwards.

Taryn's pussy grew increasingly sensitive as the toy altered its buzzing, but she was too horny to stop now, slipping the tip inside her body, her eyes immediately rolling back as the device swelled to stretch her out better than Del ever could. It felt fleshy despite the metallic appearance, quickly growing warm from her body heat and reminding her of a Gungan cock as the thick shaft slowly slid deeper into her dripping maw, her creamy labia clinging to it like a tentacle-bush grasping its prey. Taryn jutted her chest and flexed her toes as she fed herself the entire thing, small electric pulses along the surface further stimulating her for maximum pleasure and leaving her sweating like a Twi'lek in a virginity contest, her curvy body glistening like something out of a holoporno. She only stopped when the head hit the ceiling of her uterus, taking a few seconds to get used to its sheer size before slowly drawing it back out, the toy coming free with a loud slurp. Face hot, she ran her tongue over the shiny surface, moaning like a spaceport tart as she tasted herself; then she slid the head into her mouth, sucking it lovingly, getting it nice and slick before bringing it back to her pussy, her hungry twat like a spice addict always in need of a bigger fix.

She kriffed herself silly imagining Del and Bremen taking turns on her, passing her back and forth and cramming their big juicy cocks into her holes while she squealed like the worthless slag she really was. She might be the Messenger's captain, but the only thing a sexy titcow like her should have been piloting was a fat dick, Taryn whimpering into her hand while slipping the buzzing droido in and out of her dripping cunt, the cockpit starting to smell like a Naboo fish market at high tide. She came continuously, a chain of climaxes starting small but quickly expanding, Taryn screaming into her palm when the biggest one yet exploded through her, clenching every muscle before releasing a burst of pleasure so intense it knocked her back in her seat and made her squirt so much hot gooey girlcum she worried she would short-circuit something.

Back in the cargo hold, Del and Bremen grunted under their breath as they stood side by side in front of the vidscreen, tugging themselves to a live feed of Taryn going to town on herself. She had no idea Del had reprogrammed the security system so he could spy on her anytime he liked, the busty brunette arching her back like a 500 Republica centerfold before collapsing in her chair and sliding down to the ground in a puddle of her own sweat and cum. Del picked up the pace, wishing he could join her without giving away his secret. She might tolerate the cockpit cam, maybe even the ones hidden in her cabin and 'fresher, but if she ever found out he was recording everything and selling it to spaceport vidpimps for extra drinking credits she would send him out the airlock without a vacsuit.

Breathing heavily but not yet satisfied, Taryn pulled herself back into the chair, the seat wet and warm with her cream. Her fancy toy vibrated in her hand, drawn to her vagina like durasteel shavings to an electrum magnet. What a marvelous little invention, she thought, big breasts heaving. She studied it with heavy eyes, feeling sentimental, almost romantic, and finally understood why so many females seemed to fall in love with their droids.

The toy buzzed sharply, hungry for her cunt, starving even, so she fed it, resuming her position with legs draped over the armrests before teasing her meaty hole with the tip. She gasped when several spindly metal legs suddenly erupted from the bottom of the device, dropping it in shock and slapping both hands over her mouth. The toy remained right where it was, however, her eyes widening as tiny needle-tipped feet plunged into her delicate thighs and hooked themselves securely in. Before she could cry out, the feet injected a potent substance into her body, making her vision blur as it dulled the pain and heightened her senses. Possibly liquid spice, based on her limited narcotic experience, Taryn moaning softly as her entire body, from head to toe but especially her breasts and vagina, instantly became twice as sensitive.

Struggling before the drug relaxed her too much, Taryn tried closing her legs but the device easily held her in place. When she tried sitting up, it produced more spider legs that anchored themselves to the armrest to effortlessly hold her down. High and horny, she stared in disbelief as the droido took full control of the situation, slowly expanding to double its size. Taryn whimpered at the extra length and girth, reminded of the great piston pumps the Empire used to mine ore on Lothal.

"Please go easy," she mumbled, hoping the toy's CPU was advanced enough to understand oral commands. "I need to get used to it."

If the droido understood then it didn't care, pistoning forward like a rocket and unleashing a blow so powerful it might have killed her had her drug-relaxed uterus not suddenly stretched to accommodate it, catching it like a net. Even with the spice in her system Taryn felt the impact like a punch to the soul, screaming into her hands while making fists with her feet. In a galaxy filled with hung aliens, women had long ago evolved to handle monster cocks, but that didn't mean it was always easy, Taryn nearly passing out while the droido pounded her, the bulging shaft silently pistoning in and out without hesitation or remorse, her stretched pussy squelching and spurting whenever it bottomed out.

Taryn writhed in her seat, eyes heavy, tits heaving. But she refused to be defeated so easily, clinging to the armrests and forcing herself to watch the machine do its best to destroy her. She came repeatedly, the spice making her so sensitive even her own sweat gave her goosebumps. The droido kept close track of her reactions, giving her pussy little electric jolts to keep it from getting used to the size and power. Taryn shook her head in exhausted disbelief. Whoever crafted it knew the female body inside and out, designing a toy almost cruel in its relentless desire to make her feel good, the droido still punching deep but this time holding fast and grinding hard against her seemingly elastic uterus. Now Taryn passed out, pain and pleasure receding into the past as her brain tried to save her from the exquisite torture. The droido immediately noticed, jabbing a spidery leg into her clitoris and hitting her with a burst of electricity that screamed her back to life, Taryn arching her back and clenching her teeth while the toy redoubled its efforts, finding the strength to pound her twice as hard, twice as fast.

She couldn't stop coming, climaxes chaining together so quickly they blurred into one long orgasm. Taryn grew delirious as she oozed all over herself, squirting with the really big explosions and gooing up the Messenger's delicate control console. She hadn't even known it was possible for one woman to come so much, wondering how she was even still alive with so much bodily fluids sloshing around on her seat and pooling on the cockpit floor. Even now the droido refused to slow down, intent on pushing her to her limits and beyond. Getting a hold of herself, Taryn took deep calming breaths and tried to relax even as her breasts jiggled and her flat belly undulated from the relentless pleasure. When her toy realized what she was doing it punished her even more by spinning, twirling left then right while pounding in and out of her, tormenting the sensitive pink walls stretched around its bulbous girth.

Taryn bucked in her seat. "Please!" she slurred, drooling all over herself. "I can't!"

To her surprise the droido actually slowed down, shallowing its pumps. Taryn groaned in relief, utterly worn down by the experience but a part of her glad to have had it.

Soon the movement ceased altogether, letting her fall back and catch her breath. Taryn stared at the cockpit ceiling and wheezed. Lifting her head, she scanned the control console with weary eyes. A few lights were out, some knobs and switches gummed up, but otherwise it appeared to be in working order. Good....