Courtesan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "Yes I am, but I also understand why it's necessary. I agree with her decision to resign."

The three of us were silent for a moment. Finally Kelly said, "It's time for my teacher to show you why she was my teacher and why I was her student. " She whispered in my ear. "Relax baby, I want you to enjoy this. Tonya was just being modest. She's also an artist."

Tonya looked up at us and smiled and then she gingerly lifted my tiny erection with one hand and cradled my little balls in her other hand. Once she was holding me remained perfectly still. She didn't move at all. I think she was taking great care to keep me from cumming prematurely. After a few seconds she gently wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and held it in place while she leaned forward and started softly kissing my balls.

She moved so slowly, so deliberately and with so much concentration that I began to get the feeling that she was enjoying this even more than I was. I suspected that her ability to make me believe that was one of the qualities that distinguished an artist from a craftsman.

As she was kissing my balls Tonya parted her lips and slowly sucked them into her mouth.

During the car ride downtown Kelly had told me about doing this same thing to Eric. He was, of course, the first man she'd entertained at the Calvert Hotel. She'd said that Chris Kendricks had taught her to do it. Now that Tonya was doing the same thing to me I wondered if Kelly had remembered wrong and that she'd actually learned it from Tonya, or maybe Tonya had taught it to Chris Kendricks. I quickly realized that it didn't matter. For the past year my wife had been working with a group of sexual virtuosos. I was certain that they'd taught her a number of new tricks. Now I was face with a choice. I could be hurt and angry because my wife had been doing things for other men that she'd never done for me or I could be excited that she'd acquired a repertoire of sexual skills that I was about to enjoy for the rest of my life.

I am certain that there are people reading this story who would call me a wimp for making the choice I made. For me it was never a serious question. I could spend the rest of my life being bitter, angry and alone; or I could spend the rest of my life enjoying the woman I loved and the sexual expertise she'd acquired while she was working as a courtesan.

I put all the anger and hurt aside and relaxed. Tonya's slow gentle movement was a completely new experience for me. I felt her tongue pushing my testicles around inside her mouth. She was teasing me. It was a delightful sensation.

Suddenly Tonya stopped moving. I could feel her tongue pressing against the bottom of my ball sac. She opened her mouth and released my testicles and then she slowly drew the tip of her tongue across them to the base of my erect penis. The sensation was maddening. She was moving slowly, very slowly; but she was filled with purpose and totally focused. At that moment I felt like my penis and balls were the only thing in this world that Tonya cared about.

Kelly was still holding me tightly in her arms. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Baby doll, isn't she wonderful."

I nodded, but I didn't speak.

Tonya looked up at us. She smiled and then she squeezed the base of my erection with her thumb and her forefinger.

I took a deep breath.

Still maintaining her strangle hold on my cock, she slowly pushed her two fingers up my rigid shaft until they were choking that sensitive spot just below the head.

I gasped. The pleasure was almost excruciating.

Tonya started to tickle the base of my cock with the tip of her tongue. After a moment I felt her dancing tongue start to climb the sensitive underside of my miniature pole. At the same time she slowly pulled her strangling fingers back down to their starting point at the base of my stiff shaft.

As soon as her tongue reached the head of my penis Tonya gave it several kisses and then she parted her lips and sucked it into her mouth. At the same time she wrapped three of her fingers around my tiny shaft and gave it a very firm squeeze. This caused a wave of intense pleasure to ripple through my loins.

It was wonderful, even amazing, but I understood that it was only the first of the pleasures I was about to experience. I held my breath in anticipation of what was to come.

Tonya didn't disappoint me. Still maintaining her tight grip, she started sucking on the engorged head of my penis while she pumped her fingers up and down my stiff shaft. She was still moving slowly, the pleasure she was causing was so intense that it was almost painful.

Tonya increased her tempo. My breath caught. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the incredible sensations created by the combination of her mouth and her fingers. Suddenly my entire body started to tingle and I felt the familiar warm glow beginning to radiate through my loins. I immediately recognized what was happening. These sensations were the harbingers of an impending orgasm.

I started to panic. I didn't want to cum this quickly. Of course I was enjoying Tonya's blow job and I wanted to prolong the pleasure I was experiencing for as long as possible; but that wasn't the actual cause of my panic. There was another much more important reason for me to try to keep from cumming. I wanted to show my wife and her friend that I actually could control my orgasms. I wanted to prove to them that I was a better lover than they thought I was.

Tonya kept pumping and sucking my penis. I wanted to beg her to stop. I needed a break. A few seconds was all I had to have. I just needed a chance to compose myself so that we could keep going.

Tonya didn't give me a break. I knew she wouldn't. I guessed that this was still the early stages of her blow job. I was certain that the stud lovers that she and my wife enjoyed would still easily be in full control of themselves at this point.

I was desperate. I needed something to divert my attention from the intense pleasure that Tonya was giving me. I tried dividing 18648 by 312. I was attempting to multiply 312 by 6 when the damn burst. I felt my butt muscles tighten and then my tiny cock pumped out its first spurt of semen.

Tonya kept sucking on my penis while I ejaculated my cum into her mouth. It felt wonderful. It had been months since I'd had an orgasm that intense. I finished cumming, but Tonya kept sucking my penis. She kept sucking it until it was completely limp. Finally she took it out of her mouth, sat up and looked at me.

There was a huge smile on her face. She waited for a moment and then she asked, "Timmy, did you enjoy that?"

Tonya had just given me the greatest blow job of my life. I realized that I should have been thanking her profusely, but I didn't. At that moment I felt disheartened and embarrassed. I had so desperately wanted to prove to my wife that I could last, that I could control myself, that I was a good lover; but I'd failed. I knew that I was being petty. I knew that I should just forget about my failure and be happy, but I couldn't.

I understood that I had to say something to Tonya, so I pulled myself together and quietly said, "Thank you, that was very nice."

My response exasperated Kelly. "Nice! Timmy, what's the matter with you? Tonnie just gave you her very best blow job and all you can say is that it was nice? Timmy most men will go through their entire lives and never experience a blow job like that one. Nice? It wasn't nice, it was great."

Kelly was angry with me and I didn't blame her. I needed to get my emotions under control. I had to give Tonya a proper thank you and explain my behavior.

Tonya was staring at me. I could see that her feelings were hurt. I felt awful.

I took a deep breath. "Tonya I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be ungrateful. It really was the greatest blow job that I've ever experienced in my entire life."

Tonya smiled at me.

I smiled back. "I acted the way I did because I'm disappointed and ashamed of myself. I desperately wanted to prove to you and Kelly that I could control myself."

I sighed. "But I couldn't. I guess I'll always be a lousy lover."

Shaking her head, Tonya looked at my wife. "Can I have him for a minute?"

Kelly nodded.

Tonya took my hand. "Come here baby doll."

She pulled me to her, wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held me firmly against her naked breasts. "Sweetie, you have nothing to be ashamed about. Yes, there are men who can last much longer than you did; but you lasted longer than many of the businessmen I entertain." She kissed my forehead. "And you're not a lousy lover. You're a very caring and sensitive lover. Timmy you just gave me two of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced."

Gently stroking my cheek, she said; "Baby, Kelly and I could work with you a little bit on improving your control. Would you like that?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'd like that very much."

Tonya giggled. "I would too. I think the training exercises might be very exciting for all of us."

She patted my cheek. "Are you okay now baby?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, I think I am. I'm sorry I acted like a child."

Tonya shook her head. "No it's okay. You don't need to apologize. I understand. I'm certain that knowing that we can compare you to an army of other men might give you a little performance anxiety. Just remember that there are lots of different ways that people can excel. Big cocked lovers who can fuck for hours are actually quite easy to find. A sensitive man who knows how to satisfy a woman with his tongue is much rarer."

She laughed. "Besides, if you learn to control yourself, you'll have to become a stud and then we won't be able to play our domination games anymore. Timmy I like you just the way you are."

Kelly nodded in agreement. "Timmy, please don't try to change. I love my tiny dicked pussylicker."

Grinning, I shook my head and said; "All right, I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my role as my wife's cuckold wimp."

Kelly took a deep breath when she heard me say that. "Timmy, there is nothing in this world that would make me happier."

Tonya glanced at the clock on Kelly's makeup table. "Damn look at the time." She stood up and started grabbing her clothes. "Guys I have to run. I just barely have enough time to clean up and drive out to Eagle Lake."

Kelly looked at her. "Can we do anything to help you?"

She shook her head. "No I just have to take a quick shower, put on fresh makeup and get dressed. The clothes I'm going to wear are already laid out in my office."

Tonya was holding her clothes in a bundle, but she didn't make any effort to put them on. Instead she just walked to the door to hallway and opened it. As she left she said, "Kelly I'll call you tomorrow. Timmy it was a pleasure to meet you. I really like you. I hope we can become very close friends." And then she left, closing the door behind her.

As soon as she was gone I turned to my wife. "She went out in the hall without putting her clothes back on."

Kelly smiled at me. "Don't worry, no one will be offended. People are used to seeing us run around naked at this end of the hall. That's why they put our offices way down here." She laughed. "And I guess there's another reason too."

"What's that?"

"You may have noticed that once in a while it gets a little noisy down here."

I remembered the way Tonya had screamed while she was having her orgasms and smiled at my wife. "Yes, I understand."

Kelly stood up. "Come on Timmy. Let's get dressed and gather up some of my lingerie. We have a big evening ahead of us, and right now I'm getting hungry. As soon as we get home I want my little cuckold wimp to make me some dinner."

I stood up. As I was picking up my underwear I smiled at my wife and said, "Ms. Mason, I would love to make dinner for you."

I was about to step into my boxer shorts when Kelly stopped me. "Timmy what are you doing?"

"Putting on my underwear, why?"

"That's not the underwear that Tonya gave you."

I stared at my wife. She had a wicked grin on her face. It took me a moment to actually grasp what she was saying to me. I was a little shocked by the implication of her statement, but the tingling in my balls revealed my true feelings. "Are you telling me that you want me to wear those pink panties?"

"Didn't you just say that you were going to be happy with your role as my cuckold wimp?"

I could feel my penis beginning to grow. Still, I stared at the floor in embarrassment.

Kelly wasn't about to give me any quarter. "Wouldn't you agree that pink panties are the appropriate underwear for a tiny dicked pussylicker?"

I realized exactly what Kelly was doing and I had to admit that it was very exciting. I decided that this was not the time to be coy. I grinned at my wife and said; "Yes Ms. Mason, I do."

She nodded. "Very good." She walked over, picked up the panties and handed them to me. "Put them on. When we're going through my lingerie drawers we'll pick out several more pairs for you. I don't think I'm ever going to allow you to wear men's underwear again. From now on it's going to be nothing but panties for you pussyboy."

She paused for a moment. "Of course, if you really don't want me to make this demand, you could always say check."

I shook my head. "No Ms. Mason, I'm not going to say check." Smiling at Kelly, I added; "But I am going to beg you to not make me wear these panties or turn me into your little cuckold wimp or start dating other men."

This was of course the code that Tonya had just taught me to use. If I was really enjoying something that she and Kelly were doing I was to beg them to stop doing it. That way they could pretend to be cruel doms and callously ignore my pleas for mercy as they ruthlessly kept doing whatever it was that they were doing at the time. Of course this only worked because we had a real safe word. A word I could use if I really did want them to stop. Our safe word was check.

Realizing what I was doing, Kelly started giggling and then she winked at me and gently slapped me across the face. "Silence! You will wear whatever I tell you to wear. Is that clear slave?"

Trembling with excitement, I meekly bowed my head and said, "Yes Ms. Mason, I understand."

"And I don't have to turn you into my little cuckold wimp. You already are my little cuckold wimp."

Kelly paused for a moment and then she quietly asked, "Are you really willing to let me date other men?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, of course I am. I want you to date other men. I never wanted you to stop dating other men. I just don't ever want you to lie to me about it."

"When can I start?"

I chuckled. "It's been several days since you've had a good fuck hasn't it?"

Suddenly Kelly looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry Timmy. I wasn't thinking. That was an awful thing to ask you today."

I put my arms around my wife and hugged her. "No, it was okay. I know you. You're Kelly Mason. We've been together for over four years now. I know exactly how much you love a good fuck. I love you Kelly. I want you to have that."

I kissed her cheek. "Now tell me, when was the last time you got boinked by a guy with a nice big cock?"

Kelly laughed. "Boinked?"

"I think that was your word. I clearly remember you using it earlier today."

She nodded, "You're right, I admit it. I did." Then the expression on her face became much more serious and she asked, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, of course I do. I always want to know."

"It was a week ago last Saturday. There was a dinner party at Eagle Lake. My date was a middle aged businessman from Dallas. He really wasn't all that big, but he knew how to use what he had and he could go all night. He fucked me three times." She giggled. "He really wore me out."

"What about the guy in Vegas last week?"

Kelly shrugged. "He was a nice guy, but mostly he just wanted to be seen in the casino with a sexy blond. That's why I brought that outrageous dress."

I smiled. "I'd still like to see you wearing it."

"It's in the closet. I'll bring it home and wear it for you tonight." She giggled. "Maybe you could put on your sports jacket and a tie and we could pretend we were out for dinner."

"Why don't we go out for dinner for real? We have a lot to celebrate. We could go to the Kensington Grill."

Kelly shook her head. "Oh no Timmy, I could never wear that dress to the Kensington Grill. It's much too risque for that restaurant. Besides, I don't have a job anymore. We have to save our money."

"Kelly, we have a huge savings account. We can afford one dinner in a fancy restaurant."

"It would be fun to go out." My wife thought for a moment and then she said, "I could never wear that dress to the Kensington Grill, but I could wear it to the Goldenrod Supper club. Would you like to go there?"

"I've never been to the Goldenrod Supper Club. Is the food good?"

"It's not as good as the Kensington Grill, but they do have great steaks."

Kelly looked at me. "Timmy, when I was working for JTandR I ate at the Goldenrod Supper Club at least two nights a week. That was one of the parts of my life that I kept hidden from you. I think we should go there." She smiled. "This might be one way that you could learn a little more about what my life was like when I was working as a hostess."

I thought about this for a moment and then I said, "That sounds like a very good idea. I would love to try the Goldenrod Supper Club."

"This is going to be so much fun. I know everyone at that restaurant."

Kelly paused. She seemed to be thinking. After a second she said, "Timmy we could pretend like it's one of my dates in Vegas." She giggled. "And you can be my date. As soon as we get back to the house we'll clean up and get ready to go. Right before we leave I'll give you a blow job. That's the way I always did it. When I met a guy in his hotel room I'd give him a blow job right before we left for dinner. It seemed to take a little of the pressure off and make the dinner a bit more relaxed. Otherwise most of the guys were so anxious about getting me into bed that we couldn't enjoy the evening."

I nodded. "That makes sense."

"Anyway, after I give you a blow job I'll fix my make up and we can go." Kelly shook her head. "Giving a blow job really does mess up a girl's makeup, especially her lipstick"

"You mentioned that earlier today."

"Did I? Oh sorry."

"No, it's okay, I love hearing about all of these details."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Maybe over dinner I can tell you about some of my dates."

"I'd enjoy that."

Kelly licked her lips. "Will stories like that get you all hot and bothered?"

I laughed. "Yes, I'm quite certain that they will."

"Good, because after we're finished with dinner we going to go back to the house. As soon as we get home I'm going to do a little strip tease for you. I love to do that. I love to dance for a guy before we start fooling around. It's gets them really hot." She giggled. "It also gets me really hot. Timmy, I've discovered that I'm a dedicated exhibitionist."

I looked at Kelly. "You've never done a strip tease for me." It just sort of popped out and I regretted it as soon as I said it.

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she sighed. "Timmy I'm so sorry. I didn't start doing them until I became a hostess and then well..."

I kissed Kelly's cheek. "It's okay. I shouldn't have said anything. Let's forget about it. I'm already looking forward to seeing you do a strip tease tonight."

Kelly hugged me. "Timmy, I'm afraid that there are lots of things I've done for other guys that I've never done for you. After I started working at JTandR my professional life revolved around sex and I became more and more adventurous. Sweetheart I'm sorry that I shut you out of that part of my life. I promise that I'll try to make it up to you by doing all of those things for you as soon as I possibly can."