Courtney Moore Ch. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing this, I was able to forget about what happened and concentrate on being with Josh. I was trying to continue as normal as possible.

They had all the evidence from my clothes and the DNA. This also helped me cope with what happened, letting me move on with my life. Though deep down, I knew that the truth would come out and everything I had now would be in jeopardy.

Despite knowing this, I just could not bring myself to tell Josh the truth. Fearing that if he knew the truth he would hate me and not want to be with me anymore, this was something I couldn't risk, he was all I wanted. this thought terrified me, as I never wanted to hurt him.

He has been wonderful, caring for me and helping with my recovery. It was easier pretending I didn't remember anything, when in fact I could remember every detail of the car journey and the man. Seeing his face, knowing now why he had seemed so familiar.

Since the attack I haven't been intimate with Josh, unable during my recovery, I kept refusing, not feeling ready. My injuries were also very painful, yet Josh was lovely and never complained or tried to push it. He has been nothing but understanding and patient. Not pushing me to do anything.

Harley had visited a couple of times, but it was clear that Josh did not like me being friends with her. He felt she misled me, getting me into the agency to start with. I disagreed, she was a good friend.

She knew the truth about my past and everything that happened. She was shocked but supported me completely. She was the only person I felt I could confide in, sharing my horrific secret. She had tried to convince me to talk to Josh, she thought he would understand and be fine. I was just too scared to tell him.

I took a long bubble bath, letting my body relax within the water as the bubbles floated around me. I close my eyes and take in the peace and quiet. Josh was in the living room watching television. With only the towel wrapped around me, I walk in, standing in front of the screen blocking his view. Josh stares at me, confused at first.

As I let the towel fall from my body, he realises my intention. I walk towards him, kneeling in front of where he sat. I kiss him passionately on the lips. He takes hold of my shoulders, his hands smoothing over them. My hands pull down his shorts and takes hold of his shaft, gently stroking him. I gently kiss his end, circling my tongue around before moving down his length to his body.

Kissing his stomach, I lift off his t-shirt and kiss his chest. I climb onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He holds my back, as I let him enter me as he slides inside, we slowly move together, gently. Taking our time, I gently grind onto him, kissing his lips and neck, enjoying him. Enjoying his touch on me again, enjoying the passion we had. Taking hold of my bottom to hold me in place, Josh stands up, still inside me.

Laying me on the floor, he proceeds to take me. Kissing my breasts and gently touching my body as he pushes himself in deep. I feel myself getting close, he lifts my leg, holding the back of my thigh as he pushes harder into me.

I know he is going to come, so I release. We come almost at the same time, pulsing and twitching together as our bodies relish in the delight of coming. Releasing my leg he pulls out and lays next to me, stroking my cheek, smiling.

"You ok? That was unexpected." He kisses my shoulder.

"Mmm I'm fine." Letting my breathing calm.

It was lovely how sensual he was, so gentle. He was just so wonderful, it was clear that he cared about me, looking at him led next to me on the floor. Admiring his splendid body, he looked at me his eyes were wide.

"I love you Courtney."

Staring at me waiting for me to respond. I look at him, feeling my heart pounding in my chest, his look becoming more intense.

"I love you too."

As soon as those words left my lips, Josh leans forward and kisses me passionately. Our bodies entwine together as we embrace while on the living room floor. The sound of the television surrounding us as we were lost within each other. Enjoying every moment as we pleasure each other.

Making love until the early hours of the morning.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Seven)

Hearing Courtney tell me she loved me was just magical.

In that moment, I knew she was everything I had ever wanted. Taking her in my arms, we make love deep into the night, everything was just wonderful. Finally I could relax in knowing that she was in fact mine, I knew that she only wanted me.

Waking up seeing Courtney led next to me, sleeping peacefully made me realise, I didn't want her to ever not be there. I wanted her with me all the time. I wanted to wake up with her and fall asleep with her everyday. As I lay there looking at her, thinking about our future she opens her eyes.

"Morning." She smiles. As her eyes open a smile fills her face as she looks at me. I stroke her cheek, thinking again of our future.

"Move in with me? I want to wake up with you, every morning."

Waking to that clearly taking her by surprise.

"Oh......wow. Where did that come from?"ā€Ø

"I want you to live with me?" I sit up next to her.

"Really?" She laughs. "You want me to live here?"

Sitting up, lifting her knees to her chin.

"Yes, I really mean it!"

I grab her waist pushing into her, making her fall over onto the bed, both laughing as we kiss.

"Ok ok, I will move in."

She laughs. Delighted, I kiss her again, relieved that she said yes and not recoil in disgust. Helping Courtney pack up her belongings and empty her apartment took over a week. She had so much stuff, clothes, shoes, cushions, so many cushions. She quickly transformed my apartment, from a plain bachelor pad into a bright, warm home for us to share together. I was on cloud nine.

While Courtney was in the shower, I received a call from work. They wanted me to come in for a meeting tomorrow. For the last few months, I had been on leave, I was due to return on Monday. The meeting was to discuss this. I still had not informed Courtney of my job.

While she was in the shower, I pull my constable uniform from my cupboard and lay it on the bed. Prior to meeting Courtney, I was promoted to Detective, this meant that I wore plain clothes when on duty generally. I only wore my uniform for large public order events and selective occasions. I sit on the bed and wait for her. As she walks into the bedroom wearing a little night dress, she sees my uniform on display. She stops and looks at it.

"What's this?" She looks at me, a questioning look on her face.

"I'm in the police force. I'm a detective." Proudly, standing in front of her. I can see she is lost as to what to say.

"Courtney? Are you alright?" Still waiting for her to say something.

"Ok..........can you put it on?" She smiles at me. Raising her eyebrows at me cheekily. I laugh and pull her into my arms, kissing her and moving my hands under the skirt of her night dress. Touching in between her legs, I can feel she was very moist.

I push my fingers into her, moving them in and out, her wetness coating my fingers. I push her onto the bed, pushing my uniform onto the floor. Lifting her night dress off as I kiss her breasts, licking her nipples and biting them. I remove my clothes and climb onto her.

As I look down, she is led waiting for me to continue, I marvel at her beauty. Lowering myself, I position my penis between her legs, so it rests happily pressing against her wetness. I kiss her mouth, parting her lips. I push my tongue inside, she does the same to me. Our hands touching each other, exploring, I raise my groin, pushing down hard, I let myself enter her, she moans loudly as I push. Her hands grasp my buttocks pulling me deeper into her.

As I grind she moans, letting out little yelps of joy.

I suck on her nipples, my hands squeezing her breasts hard, I feel myself ready. I lift my head and kiss her hard on the mouth, as her tongue enters mine I start to come. The sudden rush, after I release is so intense. I moan as we kiss. Removing myself, I lay against her as I catch my breath. I had missed the feeling she gives me during sex. I go crazy when she touches my body or kisses me.

Her look alone makes me lust over her. She was so powerful and yet so completely unaware, just how much I absolutely loved her. Holding her we both fell asleep, for now my thoughts were calm and of her, she was even in my dreams.

The next morning I felt terrible, concerned to leave her and go to work. My uniform felt odd, as it had been a while since I had worn it due to my promotion. I look in the mirror. As I look at my reflection, my mind was telling me to remain calm and everything will be fine. Checking I had everything, I leave the apartment, I didn't want to be late for my meeting, Courtney was still asleep.

As I waited, the nerves began to build. My palms were sweaty, my heart was racing. Outside my Sergeants office, I could feel my colleagues all looking in my direction, whispering.

I clench my fists, as my anxiety turned to anger. Just then, I hear my name, I stand. My Sergeant was stood in front of me, beckoning me into his office. I walk in and wait in front of his desk. As he closes the door he says.

"So, Josh." Sitting at his desk, he looks at me.

"Yes sir?" I look back at him, not wanting to say anything yet.

"You have been off for some time......are you ready to return now?" He looked like he wanted to say something, but changed his mind. I sit down in the chair opposite him.

"Yes sir, I am fine." Sitting up in my chair, I try to look as convincing as possible.

"The lady, Ms Moore, I understand your close." Raising an eyebrow.

"Sir, That is my private life, no bearing on my work." I start "Plus I'm not involved in her case."

"No. However, the date for the hearing has been changed for the 9th of June. I presume you wish to attend?" He says firmly. I had no idea it was set, let alone changed. Courtney was just getting herself together, did she know?

"Right sir, yes I would like to be there, not as an officer but as a civilian." I was still trying to process it was even happening.

"Right I see. Well, I want you back on duty first thing. Ebdon and Bellamy need you to help with preparations." He looks down at his desk, fidgeting with files. Surprised, I look at him questioningly

"Really, you want me on the case?" Unable to hide my surprise.

"They need help, I have no choice."

"Right ok. Thank you sir."

Sensing the meeting was over, I stand and leave his office. ā€ØI see David Ebdon and Fin Bellamy at their desks, sifting through papers. I walk over.

"So, it looks like I am helping you two." Addressing them both. Fin looks up at me saying nothing as he turns back to his desk, continuing with what he was doing. David looks at me.

"Josh, we can't share the information with you, we need help gathering the witnesses is all, checking they can attend on the new date." He explains. I nod to agree, he hands me a file.

There are two witnesses. A dog walker who saw the driving away near from where they found Courtney. Then the lady who discovered Courtney and called for help. The file had their information and their statements inside. Closing the file, I thank David and leave the station.

Heading home, I realise that Courtney may not have been informed yet. I would have to tell her. She mustn't know I am working on the case, despite only a small part, it would still make her uncomfortable.

Arriving back home, Courtney was in the kitchen, she was making scrambled eggs. As I walk into the kitchen, she smiles happily at me. She stands for a moment staring, steam building up around her, sudden panic as the fire alarm sounds. I grab the tea towel and waft it in front of the alarm, so it stops, it does. Smoke has filled the room.

I walk to Courtney stood at the cooker. She was wearing one of my white shirts, open with nothing underneath. I look at her, then turn the burner off, removing the pan to a different ring. I put my hands on her waist and kiss her. As I pull away and look at her, she was just staring at me, biting her lip.

"What?" I ask not realising at first. Watching her face, I see her eyes move up and down me, taking in what they see. I look down and then I realise. It was my uniform. She dives forward, her hands holding my face, as the force of her kiss makes me step backwards, slightly off balance. Still holding her, I reciprocate her kiss. She starts tugging at my jacket, helping her pull it off, she removes my belt, dropping it to the floor.

All the while, we were moving from the kitchen to the bedroom. I kick off my shoes and stand in front of her. She moves onto the bed, I climb over her, still wearing my uniform. Her hands move to the waistband of my trousers, pulling out my shirt, she unfastened my trousers, her hand entering my pants, taking hold of me. I'm kissing her neck and collarbone, I feel myself hardening to her touch. Pushing my pants down enough to expose me, she guides to what she wants. Opening her legs and lifting her knees, she spreads herself open. I fill her, pushing myself hard into her. Feeling her hands pulling on my shirt buttons, opening it, she puts her hands all over my chest. As we move together she kisses my nipples and licks my chest. I hold her hands and pin her to the bed, preparing myself. Kissing her hard. I lean forward and pump so hard and fast we both gasp.

As the rush fills our bodies, we both come together. Letting myself drape over her, I take a couple of deep breaths before rolling off. Putting myself back into my pants, I lay there letting my body relax. Courtney is led watching me.

"Mmm thank you." She smiles at me.

"What for?"

"Fulfilling my fantasy." She was smiling. I smile back at her, as I realise what she meant. Thankfully she had not ripped anything so despite enjoying the thrill it was also a little concerning. I don't think my Sergeant would accept damaged uniform, due to sexual destruction to fulfil a fantasy, or maybe he would. He was married after all.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

I had my first day back at work. I started contacting the witnesses and informing them of the new court date. After speaking to both of them, I had to write a letter to each of them, confirming the details and their requirements for the hearing. As I finish the letters and print them off, I read their statements. Not really much from them, but the main evidence was the DNA Linking the vehicle he was seen leaving the scene in and the crime scene.

David and Fin were not letting me see any of the evidence or information regarding in the case. I didn't mind, I just wanted it all over and the monster to be sentenced. That way me and Courtney could just get on with our lives. I glance at my phone, Courtney had not messaged me all morning, it was nearly midday. I decided to message her.

"Hey sexy, how are you doing?" I write. I watch, but she doesn't reply. Putting my phone away, I continue with work. When I finally finish, it was nearly 7pm. I had still not heard anything from Courtney, so I text her again.

"On my way home now x." I send her.

All the way home I think of reasons why she hasn't answered me all day. As I open the door to the apartment, it was quiet and dark. I walk into the bedroom but Courtney wasn't there, just then I hear her in the bathroom, retching.

I rush in and find her being sick over the toilet. I try to help her, stroking her back and holding her hair out of the way. Sitting on her knees on the floor she was very pale. I carry her into the bedroom and lay her in bed.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" Shaking her head, she rolls over. I leave her to rest. During the night, I was woken several times, hearing her in the bathroom, she refused for me to help her. I felt helpless.

In the morning, she was still no better, I tried to make her have some food but she refused. I also felt guilty that I had to leave her to go to work.

She was very irritable with me, snapping at me when I tried to help. Knowing she didn't mean it, I didn't take it to heart. It was just not like her. Hopefully she would feel brighter, by the time I get home tonight. I knew now was not the right time to mention the court date, it would have to wait.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

SHOCK (Courtney)

I'm woken by the sudden urge to be sick, rushing to the bathroom, I throw up into the toilet. Sitting for a moment, I wait, realising I felt completely awful. My body heavy and weak. After being sick several more times, I move back into the bedroom and lay across the bed. I fall asleep exhausted. Woken again with the same sickness feeling, I rush back to the bathroom, facing a repeat of earlier.

Unaware Josh had arrived home, he rushes in and comforts me. Helping me back to bed, clearly he was concerned. I spent the remainder of the night back and forth to the bathroom, I felt so weak.

Josh was very kind, trying to help me but I felt embarrassed for him to see me in such a poor state.

I felt ugly and dirty from continually being sick. Despite his kindness, I kept snapping at him, feeling annoyed at being ill. He made me breakfast but I couldn't eat any.

When Josh left for work, I call my doctor to arrange an appointment. I was asked to get there for 11:15am. Still feeling terrible, I pull on some underwear and a pair of jeans with a baggy jumper. I pull on my trainers and rush through town to the doctors. I am seen after a short wait. The doctor examines me and asks me some questions, I had to give a urine sample. When the doctor came back in with the results she looked pleased.

"Ms Moore, your not unwell. You are pregnant." She smiles at me. I sit there for a moment, letting her words enter my head and register. I am in disbelief.

"No, no I can't be. I....I....I can't be" I was in utter shock.

"I can assure you, it is accurate. Now. Because of your history we will need you to have a scan to check you and to determine how far along you are, ok?"

I nod, still trying to accept that I was pregnant. The doctor arranged for me to have a scan immediately, so I wait in the reception area. Hearing my name, I am ushered into a cubicle. I lift myself onto the bed and push my jeans down so they can apply the jelly to my abdomen.

As I watch the screen, the doctor is moving the probe around. Pressing into me. She moves the probe about clicking on the machine, I stare as I see it. A tiny shape, I could hear the sound of its heartbeat, she smiles at me.

"Nice strong heartbeat. Everything is done you can clean yourself up now."

I wipe off the jelly and sort my jeans. She hands me some photos of the scan.

"From the looks of it you are about 12 weeks. I will book you another scan at 16 weeks and you can find out what you are having, ok?"

I nod, as I continue to look at the shape in the pictures. That shape was my baby. I was going to have a baby. I leave the doctors and head home, still in complete and utter shock. Trying to get my head around the news that I was going to have a baby and Oh my, Josh was going to be a dad.

Arriving home, I pick up the post and see there is a letter for me. It was a notice informing me of a change court date, it had been moved forward. Previously it was set for September, it was now on 9th June. Just over a week away. Great! This was all I needed. Just then I realise, my heart stops as panic fills me. As I realise how far along the doctor said I was, about 12 weeks. Oh no!

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Seven)

Courtney has been very up and down over the last week. I hadn't told her that I was working her case, though didn't think it would matter as David and Fin were going to court as it was their case. The prosecutors were confident in a good outcome based on the evidence.

Courtney wore a black skirt and a white blouse. Putting on a black jacket and heels she looks at me.