Courtney Texts a Stranger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers

Lauren: "Mm Courtney. I'm fingering my pussy so much right now."

Courtney read the text, thinking about how the sexy brunette was laying in her bed and playing thinking of her. It excited her more. She was literally dripping at this point, her body flush with the pleasure from her first orgasm yet wanting more. She continued rubbing her thumb on her clit as her fingers slid easily along her slit. She was moaning quietly but wanted to keep the conversation going with Lauren.

Courtney: "Mm so am I Lauren. I came once already but am still very horny."

Lauren: "So sexy. I think I've hit it twice so far. I'm soaked."

Courtney: "This is so hot. Never thought when I left work today that I'd be having some fun with a stranger." ;)

Lauren: "You and me both. You seem very sweet and are very beautiful Courtney."

Courtney: "Aw so are you Lauren. You have me melting over here."

Lauren: "Oh god Courtney. My pussy feels so good."

Courtney could not get the image of Lauren from her mind. Nor did she want to. She slid open the drawer on the nightstand and found a toy that she had not used in some time. It was an average sized dildo, and she quickly put it up to her mouth, running her tongue all over it. She ran her lips on it before sliding it between them to seductively suck on it. The very action of it was making her hotter. She enjoyed the toy in her mouth, having not sucked any cock in years. She clicked off a picture with her lips wrapped around the dildo and sent it to her new friend along with a message.

Courtney: "I think you know where this is going." ;)

Lauren: "Oh, I do. But it's also sexy to see you working it with your mouth."

Courtney replied, but this time sent a close-up photo of the toy sliding in her.

Courtney: "What about here?"

Lauren: "Hell yes Courtney. You look so wet! Do it sweetie!"

Courtney loved the encouragement from Lauren. It was no longer the wine driving her. She loved chatting like this. It fulfilled her to a degree even though her bed was lonely. She slid the dildo in and out of her hole, reaching orgasm yet again. But she still had the urge to keep going. She wanted to surprise her new friend yet again. She sat up, kneeling on the bed with her ass facing the mirror on the opposite wall. What she did next surprised even her. She slid the dildo under her, then sat back on it. She used her phone to start recording a short video of her reflection in the mirror. Then slowly she began sliding up and down on the dildo, riding it with her pussy. She let out several moans and after a few seconds stopped the recording. She sent the video to Lauren with a simple message.

Courtney: "Enjoy."

About a minute later, she got a reply from Lauren. And the conversation continued to heat up.

Lauren: "Holy shit. That is so hot Courtney. I love how your ass looks as you ride that dildo. You are so hot girl."

Courtney: "Mm I'm glad you liked it. I'm still bouncing on the toy so hard."

Lauren: "That video seriously made me cum again."

Courtney: "Oh fuck, really? It really gets me hot to know that. I've never done anything like that before."

Lauren: "You look like a natural sweetie."

Courtney: "You're making me feel amazing."

Courtney continued bouncing on the toy and moaned loudly as she reached another orgasm. She had not had such an erotic time in many years. Though she didn't truly know Lauren, her new friend made her feel desirable and, even, sexy.

Lauren: "You are amazing girl. Did you cum again?"

Courtney: "Oh god yes. I am soaked, not to mention my sheets."

Lauren: "Mine too. My pussy really needed the workout!"

Courtney: "You are one beautiful woman. I can't believe it's only 8PM! It feels like we have been chatting for hours."

Lauren: "I know it does! You are very sweet to say that I'm beautiful."

Courtney: "I only speak the truth!"

Courtney was finally coming down from all of her orgasms. She realized that the bed was lonely, and it made her feel a bit depressed. She thought about Matt and wished that he was next to her to cuddle up with. But she tried not to let herself get too sad. She had made a great new friend, even if she was only a virtual one at that.

As she was calming down, Courtney received another text from Lauren.

Lauren: "So it's only 8. Chris isn't here. I think I mentioned that he's on a business trip for two weeks. It seems like your hubby isn't there either. Would you care to come over?" ;)

writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers
12