Courtney's Coming Out

Story Info
Small town girl gets her first BBC.
1.2k words
3.69
56.5k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney isn't your typical small town girl. As a senior in high school, she had already turned 18 before the new school year had begun. Courtney was a really good athlete for her size. At only 5'6(on a good day) and 120lbs, she excelled on the basketball court. Receiving numerous awards and accolades, Courtney was well on her way to playing college basketball, her dream.

Courtney attended a very small high school in Iowa. Most people in her town never left after graduating high school. Most either dropped out of college or immediately started working at the local mill. Courtney had bigger dreams and punching a clock every day, was not in her future plans.

She was very attractive, but never had a boyfriend. You'd catch Courtney in basketball shorts and t-shirts every day. Never showing off her body which featured 34C breasts and a nice round ass. The only time she'd "dress up" was to go to church on Sundays. And as soon as Sunday service was over, she was right back in her comfortable attire.

Most of her friends were from the basketball court; where she spent most of her time. And most were guys. She didn't like the drama that came with have girlfriends. She enjoyed playing NBA 2K on Xbox and giving guys a hard time when she beat them. Because of the way she dressed, most of the high school just always assumed she was gay. No boyfriend, doesn't dress up, they just assumed she was a guy herself.

As Courtney's summer progressed, she befriended several guys from the nearby Iowa City who were black. They all played basketball on the club circuit and had gotten to know each other in passing. Her high school of Mount Vernon didn't have very many black students. As a matter of fact, she could only recall four or five off the top of her head.

Some of the guys would invite her to come play basketball with them or drive up to play Xbox. Two of the guys, Kevin & Craig were brothers. Kevin was a sophomore and played basketball at Kirkwood Community College. A pretty good athlete at 6'1 and 185lbs, Kevin was a charmer. He had a huge smile and was known to be a ladies man. His younger brother, half-brother, Craig was the exact opposite of Kevin in stature and features. Craig only stood 5'5. He loved basketball, but his best sport was football. As a senior, he was getting a lot of scholarship offers to play college football.

As the summer progressed and the school year approached, Courtney found herself taking the hour drive up to Iowa City two or three times a week to hang out. She quickly began to realize that she was attracted to both of them. She couldn't quite put her finger on what it was, but if they made a pass at her, she wasn't going to say no.

After a couple of weeks of dreaming about having their dick inside of her, eating her pussy and not having them, she decides to take action herself. She slowly starts to build the relationship with texts, comments, etc. Comments turn to small talk. Small talk turns to sexual innuendo. Innuendo turns to we need to hang out and take action on what we're saying.

A day or so goes by and they decide to hang out in Iowa City. Kevin and Craig had never really thought of Courtney in a sexual fashion, but now that she had hinted at it, that's all they could think about. Courtney pulls up to the house and sends a text saying she's arrived. Kevin lets you in the small apartment wearing his typical basketball shorts and tank top. Instantly Courtney's pussy gets wet. Between the sight of him and the anticipation of what's about to happen makes her flush with excitement.

There's no small talk. Walking behind you, Kevin instantly grabs Courtney's shirt and raises it above her head. Shirtless, she walks over toward Craig and they make out for a few seconds. She turns around to see Kevin is out of shorts, with his dick exposed and laying on the couch. She climbs on top of him and starts making out with him. As that is happening, Craig is making his way out of his shorts.

Kevin grabs her shorts and removes them exposing your freshly shaved pussy. He flips her around so that they're now in a 69 position. He begins to eat her virgin pussy, as she tries to suck his dick. But his tongue is driving her crazy and with every lick of his tongue, she's getting close to her first orgasm. Craig straddles himself down on the couch and force her head down on Kevin's dick. She reaches out for Craig's dick so that now she's got one in her mouth and one in her hand.

After a few minutes of Kevin eating her pussy, Courtney has experienced her first orgasm. Knowing that her pussy is nice and wet, Kevin is now ready to fuck. Craig however requests to eat her ass. So they flip her back around, having her ass in the air, with her head between Kevin's legs. Courtney starts giving Kevin the wettest, sloppiest blowjob. As that is happening, Craig's tongue is deep in her ass. This goes on for a few minutes until she finally says, "somebody fuck me right now!"

Kevin quickly slides from underneath her, spins her around on the side of the couch, doggystyle. He slides his dick in her pussy with no mercy. Grabbing both of her hips, he starts pounding away. Craig finds a spot on the couch underneath her so that she now has a dick in her mouth too. After a few minutes, they switch positions to where Craig is pounding away and Kevin getting a blowjob.

A couple of minutes pass and Kevin sits up on the couch. He orders Courtney to climb up on his dick, cowgirl style. She quickly follows his commands begins riding him up and down, while making out with him between bounces on his dick. Craig meanwhile is on the floor of the couch and begins licking and fingering her ass. One finger, two fingers, three fingers and Courtney orgasms hard again. Vision is blurry, breathing hard, Kevin flips you over on the couch. Still a little disoriented from your orgasm, Kevin slowly inserts his dick is in her ass.

With her back to Kevin, Craig lays on the couch so that he can begin fingering her pussy. It doesn't take long before another orgasm rushes over her body. Courtney yells out, "Oh fuck yes!" Kevin and Craig build up a nice little rhythm; Kevin slides out her ass, and Craig's fingers slide in her pussy, and vice-versa.

After a couple of minutes Craig sits up on the couch so that Courtney now has his dick in her mouth. His dick goes in and out her mouth as Kevin's dick slides in & out her ass. A few more minutes of pounding and all three basically cum at the same time. Kevin cum in her ass, but keeps pounding until he is fully drained. It doesn't take long for Craig to bust in Courtney's mouth and she keeps sucking & swallowing like a veteran. All the excitement causes Courtney to orgasm again leaving all three frozen there for a few seconds. Eventually, all fall out on the couch. Laying there naked, the three of them lay on the couch conversing about what had just happened.