Courtship for the Clueless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed him backwards and he sat on the bed. She followed him, pushing him onto his back as he swung his legs up onto the covers and she sat on him, rubbing her pubis along him, leaving a moist trail behind until she was positioned over his cock, her eyes burning with lust.

"I want that big cock of yours inside me," she whispered throatily. "I want to feel you in me. I'm ready. Let me take you!"

Spreading her labia with two fingers, she lifted herself over his cock and sank down on it, his penis sliding naturally into her. She groaned as his ramrod split her open, not stopping until he was in her up to the root. Carol held herself that way for a few moments, savoring the sensation of her cunt being filled all the way up as it had never been filled before; then, she began to move on him.

"You're huge! You feel so good in me! Oh god, why did I wait so long? Ohgod, fuck me, Roger, fuck me! Ram that thing into me, hard! Fill me up with your meat! Fuck me, Roger, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me good! Fuck me!"

Remembering what he'd seen in an X-rated movie he'd gotten from a friend of his where the porn actress was riding the male star, he started thrusting up into her, trying to get in step with her so when she was coming down on his cock, he was driving up to meet her cunt. In a few moments their motions synchronized, and Carol began to fuck him in earnest.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Like that! Ram it into me! Fuck me hard like that! Give it to me! Fill my pussy up! Give it to me hard! Fuck me good, I won't break! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes! Like that! More! More! More! I'm close! Close! Give it to me! Ohgod -- ohgod -- ohgod -- oh -- oh -- oh Y-E-E-E-S-S-S!"

She jammed herself down on his cock as she climaxed, her pussy grasping at the man-meat filling it. She threw her head back to suck in the air she needed, and Roger took advantage of her outthrust chest to lay hold of her boobs and fondle them, adding to her pleasure. As her twat relaxed, he resumed driving into her while he continued to squeeze her breasts and lightly twist her nipples the way he knew she liked. Smiling down at her lover, she seesawed her hips, savoring the sensations her clit rubbing on his cock sent through her.

They ground together on the bed, sweat popping out on their bodies as they fucked. Roger picked up the pace, driving harder and deeper as he gained confidence at what he was doing with his girl. She gasped with each deep thrust as they used each other, her vision darkening, feeling the fizzing of each electric contact with his cock and her clit and the spiral shocks from each twist of her nips, loving what he was doing to her. With each stroke, she came closer to orgasm.

"Carol, I'm close! I'm gonna cum! Can't hold back!"

"Don't hold back, Roger! Give me your spunk! Go ahead and cum in me! I want it! Give it to me! Give me your sperm, stud! Give it to me deep! Hard! Deep! Yeah, like that! Like that! More—more -- more -- more -- "

Instinctively dropping his hands to her hips, he pulled back for one last thrust as she rose above him, and jammed her pussy down on his fuckstick as hard as he could. His cock erupted, his spunk shooting deep inside her as he held her down on his prick while his hips were locked in the up position to penetrate her as far as he could.

"AAAAAAHHH!"

"Y-E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S! Oh, YES!"

Her box spasmed on his rod as she came with him, her body shaking with the force of her climax, for that moment spinning out of her body as her orgasm took control. Whirling in a maelstrom of joy, she fell free to lie beside him on the bed as the waves of pleasure bounded and rebounded across her mind and she spun down into darkness.

When she came to, she found her no-longer-virgin lover wiping the sweat from her body with a towel. Droplets of water on his torso told her he had taken advantage of her passing out after her climax for a hasty wash in the sink before returning to care for her. She reached up and gathered him in, pulling him to lie next to her and partly across her. They kissed gently.

"That was wonderful, Roger. It may have been your first time, but you know what I like. And I really like that big, thick cock of yours in my pussy. I could feel you all the way up into my stomach. And I want more of you, honey. Would you like to have me again, right now?"

"You bet. Just lie back, sweetness, and let me get you ready."

"Whatever you want to do, I'm all yours."

He reached onto the nightstand where he had set the bottle of lube Carol had dropped and squirted some onto his fingers. First he took a moment to smear it onto his prick, still hard and fully erect; then, he began to tease her labia, rubbing the goo inside her pussy lips and the entrance to her vagina before he pushed first one, then two fingers inside. He began to masturbate her and her hips rose to meet his questing fingers, a contented sigh escaping from her.

"Oh, you sure know what I like. Don't stop. It feels so good! Don't stop! Make me cum for you, baby! Make me cum again!"

He bent forward and found her clitoris, gently licking it. Her reaction was immediate.

"Yes! Oh god, yes! Go down on me! Lick me! Use me! Feels so good! Eat my pussy and make me cum!" she begged.

He moved down to her pussy lips and began licking up to her clit, wiggling his tongue to cover as much ground as possible, lashing her clitoral shaft with his tongue and nibbling it like a little kid with a cracker. Carol's body shivered under his mouth as she climaxed from his attentions, her hands pressing his face into her mound.

"OHHHH! Oh yes! Ohgod, that's good! Give me your cock! I want your cock in me! Give it to me! I want it! Fuck me, Roger, please!"

He moved up her body as she spread her legs wider, inviting him between them. Wetness glistened on her mons, showing her readiness. Rising above her, he rubbed his cockhead along her labia, teasing her and adding her natural lube to the stuff from the bottle she had brought. Her hands rose to lie beside her head, the instinctive position of female sexual surrender to the male about to have her.

"Take me, Roger. Take me. Fuck me."

He pushed forward and entered her, sinking all the way into her cooze until their pubic bones touched and the tip of his penis brushed her cervix. She sighed and wrapped her legs around him.

"Oh yes! So good. So deep. So thick, filling me all the way up! Fuck me, Roger, fuck me hard! Make me cum on your dick!"

He pulled back and thrust forward, slowly at first; then, guided by her moans and sighs, faster and with more assurance as she writhed under him, urging him to ravish her cunt like a barbarian warrior with a captured maiden. He pounded her vag deeply and fully, his fuckstick driving in and out of her, forcing her up the mountain of sexual pleasure from the valley of delight with every stroke. Her eyes locked to his, hot and eager.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Like that! Just like that! Split me fucking in two with your cock! Fuck me harder! Hurt me! Make me cum for you! I want to cum! Make me cum! Make me! Make me!"

Her arms wrapped around him; her nails dug into his back; seemingly out of her control, her pelvis drove up to meet the lady-pleaser that was thrusting down into her snatch. Her nipples were hard little buttons atop the breasts heaving as she sucked in the air she needed to chase the orgasm simmering in her womb. She strained against the thick prod in her honeypot, striving to reach the peak of her sexual mountain and find the ecstasy that waited for her there.

"AAAAAAHHHH! AIEEEEEEH! OHHHHH!"

Her climax shattered her self into a million shards of crystalline energy, spinning her out of this world and into another, spiraling her round and round as the multicolored bits of her being flew around and gradually re-formed as she tumbled into the afterglow, barely aware of the load of cum Roger had just shot into her sopping cooter. When she finally became aware of the world again, she found herself lying next to her newly deflowered lover, who was sipping champagne. She rolled over and settled her head onto his chest, snuggling close.

"I wish I hadn't waited so long to have you," she said wistfully. "We could have given ourselves so much pleasure if I'd been more forward with you, or if you had behaved like a typical high school stud who sees girls as mares to be bred, and his duty to make it with as many of them as he can."

"Carol, I know you. We've faced off against each other on the mat too many times, and you know as well as I do you can't hide your fundamental nature from your opponent out there. If I'd behaved towards you like one of those heartthrobs who see girls only as playtoys to use, you'd either have verbally chopped me into orcburger, or you'd have flipped me to the floor and broken something to make sure I didn't try again.

"As for you being more forward, well, there you have a point. You're formidable, baby. If you're being honest you have to know it: you're tall, with centerfold-grade good looks. You're smart, and confident. That scares most boys off. It scared me, until I got to know you.

"I also wish we'd had more of this. After graduation on Sunday, it will be a long time before we see each other again, you off in the Army and me immured at CMU. So let's take advantage of the time we do have, if you're willing and agreeable."

She moved up on him, her tits rubbing along his chest, one finger caressing his lips with a feather touch while her other hand found his schwanz and began to slowly stroke it. "I'm willing and agreeable, Roger. Take me again, baby, please."

*****

Roger snapped back to reality at the feel of Tiffany's lips on his, tempting him, reminding him that he was at this adult prom with a willing woman in love with him.

"I've had enough dancing," she whispered with a feminine growl. "Let's say good night and go upstairs for the main event."

A short time later they were in their suite with the door locked and the lights dialed down. She turned to him, romance in her eyes.

"Help me out of this dress, Roger, would you please?"

He obediently stood in front of her and took the weight of the beaded overdress as she shimmied out of it like a snake shedding its skin. Straightening up, she folded it onto an easy chair, the light behind her turning the white underdress translucent. She came back, swaying gently.

"And again, please."

Once more, he held the dress while she raised her arms and eeled out of it, ending up kneeling in front of him clad only in heels and the tight white corset that narrowed her waist and completely exposed her breasts, her head bowed like a slave girl's. She held the pose and he divined what she was doing. He tossed the white silk in the general direction of the easy chair and turned his attention to his lover.

"Undress me," he ordered.

Tiffany immediately took off his tuxedo jacket, setting it in the suitcase on the wooden suitcase stand that stood at the foot of the bed. The rest of his clothing quickly followed until he stood naked before her, his cock standing out in front of him like an iron bar. She went to the vanity and came back with a bottle. She poured the contents over her breasts and into her cleavage before she pushed him backwards to lie on his back, his schwanzstucker now sticking straight up at the edge of the bed.

Swaying like a Middle Eastern dancer, she used her hands to rub the lube onto her tits so they glistened in the low light. Crouching over him, she guided his prick between them, pushing them together and teasing her already hard nipples with her thumbs as she rubbed his ramrod between her slippery boobs.

"This is what I imagine your cock looks like as it goes in and out of my pussy," she whispered as she worked his cock. "So long and proud, hard as a rock, happy to be inside my cooze, pushing so deep into me it presses against my cervix. There are some days when my cervix is open and I can feel your cock drive right into my womb, filling it with your sperm when you cum in me, marking me as your whore, claiming me as your slave, making me feel that you own me, that I am your woman and no one else's. I love it as you fuck me, using your dick to pleasure me, driving me up and up and up and up, until I explode into a climax that drives me clear out of my mind to a place where the world doesn't matter -- where only the pleasure you give me matters, only my climaxes are real. You make me cum and cum and cum until I don't know where I am or what we're doing, where I want to cum forever for you. And finally, when you can't hold back any more, you cum in your slut. Like this."

The oil that she had poured on herself felt hot on his cock. Her erotic talk aroused him even more than usual, his pussy-probe as long and hard as he'd ever known it to be. Excited by her lewdness and stimulated beyond endurance by the way she used her tits to pleasure him, he blew his load onto her chest. Instantly she grabbed his spurting rod and aimed it at her collarbones, the cum shooting out to land between them and the tops of her boobs, each shot splattering and dripping down until the air thickened the ejaculate so it clung where it landed. She smiled with satisfaction.

"That's what I wanted, my stud, a pearl necklace to adorn my chest as we fuck to show I'm your tart, the one you've claimed as your personal, private hussy. That was for me. But now I'm going to get you ready, and then I'm going to have you take me.

"No, you won't, my horny slut," said Roger. "I want you on your back. Then I am going to get you ready, and then I am going to take you like the bitch in heat you are!"

She shivered deliciously and got on her back, spreading her long legs wide and putting her hands up by her head, surrendering herself to him. Roger took his place between her legs and began to lick her clitoral shaft, at the same time fingering her coochie, enjoying her squirming under his hand and tongue as her womanly syrup began to drip out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ohgod! Use me! Don't stop! So good! Don't stop! I love it! Make me cum, my stud! Make me cum! Make me!"

He kept right on, tormenting her eager quim with two fingers as she bucked against his mouth and he began to nibble her clit. Her response was immediate.

"Oh yeah, like that! You're gonna make me pop! Don't stop! Oooooh, yeah! Oooooh yeah! Like that! Ohhhh, don't stop! Work my clit! I'm close! Just a little more! Please! Oh yeah! Make me -- make me -- make me -- ohhhh, YEAH!"

She climaxed, a gush of pussy juice soaking his hand as he continued to work her G spot at the same time he gave his lover oral. He didn't stop even as she rode her orgasmic wave but continued to nibble and tease her. He felt her start to buck again as he first climax faded, and pushed her on towards her second.

"Oh, you bastard! You never give up! I love it! Use my pussy! I'm yours! Use me any way you want! Use me! Ohhhhh, yeah! Oooooh! Like that! Yeah, like that! Ooooh, more! Yeah, ummmmm, yeahhh, like that! Unnnnnn ... m-o-o-o-r-r-e ... ple-e-e-a-s-e ... m-o-o-o-r-r-e ..."

Unbidden, her hands went to her tits, squeezing them, pulling her turgid nipples straight up and letting them snap back, seeking more sensation as she felt her second climax building inside her, her womb glowing with sexual heat as her lover continued to use his mouth, fingers, and tongue on her puss. Her hips rocked, seeking more sensation as she felt the glow inside her build from red, to orange, to yellow, to white heat, helpless to stop it and not wanting to, wanting her orgasm to flow through her like molten steel from a crucible.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yeahhh! Please! I'm close! I wanna cum! I wanna cum for you! Ohhhh, yeah! Ohhh, yeah! Please! Please! Almost -- soooo clooose -- almost -- AIEEEEHH!"

He sucked her clitoris into his mouth and the dam broke. Her orgasm poured out into her, flooding her brain with a wave of pleasure that overwhelmed her as she shook on the bed with the force of it. She was unaware of Roger getting up, taking something from his suitcase, drizzling a little of the lube she had earlier used on him onto it, and turning her over so her legs hung off the bed, putting her buttocks at cock height. She purred as he pulled her into a kneeling position, ass up, tits down, legs spread to open her most intimate reaches to him. A small orgasm popped as he began to finger her clit, some of her juice dribbling out of her saturated vagina to seep down her mound. She felt him gather them on his fingers and rub them on her rosebud, smiling to herself in anticipation of his knocking on her back door and her welcoming him in.

"AAAAAHH!"

The butt plug that entered her rectum was at least as big around as Roger when he was fully erect. It was cold and slick with lube, pushing its way past her sphincter with little resistance. She felt the safety ring bump against her anus and wiggled her butt to accustom herself to this intruder. Now that she had a chance to get used to it and it warmed from her rectal heat, the plug didn't feel nearly as bad as it had at first. She wondered what her stud had in mind for her. He did not keep her waiting.

"OOOOOH! Oh yeah, baby! Oh yeah! Oh, that's good! Yes! That's good! Oh yeah! Don't stop! Yeah!"

Roger had switched the vibrator component of the buttplug on and it was stimulating her rectum. Another small climax burned through her from her ass to her vagina to her clit, starting her sex drive revving.

"Please, Roger, take me!" she begged, her hands pulling her butt cheeks wide so he could see the inflamed, dripping pussy that waited for him to fill it. "I need you inside me, filling me up, fucking me, using me, loving me! Ride me! Please!"

He mounted her, his first thrust gliding all the way in with no resistance, so wet was she. She moaned as he took her, shuddering as she came again, and began to move against him.

"Yeah! That's what I need! You're huge! Fill me up! Give it to me! Give me your cock! Fuck your slut! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

They quickly established a rhythm, each stroke of his ramrod sending another small climax burning through her, small skyrockets paving the way for the gigantic orgasm she knew was lurking deep inside her, rising slowly to the surface like a whale coming up for air after a long dive. Holding her by the hips, Roger pummeled her pussy, her velvet box grabbing at it as he sawed in and out of her, feeling her shiver with her little climaxes, listening to her as her conscious mind receded and the primitive that lurks inside every man and woman took over, knowing only its needs and desires.

"Oh yeah! You're hitting everything! Give it to me! Fuck me hard! Give it to me deep! Hurt me! Unh! Unh! Yeah! Like that! Oh yeah, like that! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh yeah, gimme all of it! Yeah! Yeah! Like that! Hard! Oh yeah! All the way in! Use me good! Aaaah! Fuckin' wild! Like we're animals! Shove it all the way up! FUCK ME! AIEEEEHH!"

She came again, harder this time, as she reveled in his deep-stroking her, feeling the head of his cock pummel her cervix, the pain other long-dicked partners had inflicted on her forgotten in the bursts of joy that exploded in her mind with each impact of Roger's lady-pleaser. Her breasts swung back and forth with the force of his fucking, her long nipples hardening so each contact with the sheet and the blanket on the bed was exquisite torture that added to the pleasure she felt.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Give it to me! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! Fuck my pussy! I want it! Give it to me! I want your cum! Ohgod -- ohgod -- ohgod -- ah -- ah -- ah -- ah -- oh Y-E-E-E-S-S-S!"

Her love-syrup squished its way out of her cunt, some of it splashing onto his groin, some of it sliding down her mound to drip off her tummy onto the sheet. But she could still feel the super-orgasm that was waiting for her, dammed up inside her belly, the pressure increasing as the sexual pleasure flowed in while part of her brain resisted surrendering to it, wanting that huge climax and at the same time fearing she'd lose her self in the ecstasy when the dam finally burst. More and more her conscious mind retreated, allowing her primitive self to surge to the surface; the part of her that willingly surrendered to her lover and lived for his fucking.