Cousin Dee Gets My Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reluctantly stood up and began wore my shorts and tee-shirt. Dee was having a drink of water from the bottle and looked at me from head to toe, as if checking me out. I grinned when she reached my face and our eyes met.

"You like?" I asked in a flirty tone as I walked up to the door, where she stood nude, with the bottle of water in her hand.

"Mmm... I love it!" Dee beamed and winked at me before we both burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything for you..." I said awkwardly as I reached her.

"You can do everything you want to me tonight, Ali... if you want to..." she said in a teasing, lingering tone and bit her lower lip seductively.

"Mmm... Sounds perfect! Call me then." I said before reaching behind her with an arm and pulling her close to me. I crushed her against me and slid my hand low to her round and curvy butt cheeks. I gave a hard squeeze to her ass before bending down and whispering in her ears, "This is sexy!"

"Mmmm..." Dee moaned and came closer to me, obviously still very turned on. I could even smell her pussy's musky scent as it had to be very wet.

The Fucking

It was around 9 in the evening when I got a call from Dee. I had been waiting for it desperately since dinner. As soon as I cut the call I stepped out of my room and climbed the stairs to the first floor hurriedly, making sure that no cousin, uncle or aunt had seen me.

As last time, the front grill door was already open when I reached it so I gently pushed it half-open and slipped inside. I took great care to close it and lock it without making it creak. I turned around and noticed that almost all the lights in Dee's apartment were off. There was only a small bulb on in her kitchen which lit the stairs that led to her room.

I was fantasizing and trying to come with the best way to make her love her first sexual experience and exclaimed loudly when I felt someone grab me from behind as soon as I took the first step up.

"Whoa!... Dee! You scared me, man!" I said, after realizing that it was Dee and I hadn't noticed that she was in the kitchen, and not upstairs in her room.

"Yeah! Big boy getting scared now?" Dee giggled and said in a teasing tone before letting go off me. I smiled and turned around to notice that she was wearing her bathrobe. I also noticed that she had on mild makeup. I loved the dark chocolate-colored lipstick she wore. It went very well with the light cream eye shadow and her dusky skin.

"I wanna make my... our first time special, Ali." Dee smiled as she said this and took a few steps back.

I watched fascinated as she slowly undid the loop around her waist. She kept eye contact with me boldly as she began to push apart her bathrobe.

"Wow! Hot, Dee!" I said with mounting excitement as soon I got a glimpse of what she wore underneath.

Dee had on white, strapless, push-up bra which was doing wonders at making her lovely, perky boobs even more prominent. As she finally parted her bathrobe and let it slip over her shoulders I was stunned to see that Dee was wearing tiny white-colored thongs underneath. The thin fabric was barely able to cover the slight and clean-shaven pussy lips. Watching my excited face Dee began to slowly turn around and I looked down at her shapely and smooth legs. It was then that I noticed Dee had on a pair of black high heels.

"Damn!" I exclaimed loudly as soon as I set my eyes on her luscious and round booty. The high heels she wore made her big and round bubble butt even more defined.

Dee slowly leaned forward with her hands on the kitchen counter and pushed her sexy, round ass towards me. I swiftly took the few steps between us and before I knew it my hand made high-speed contact with her lovely, sexy booty cheek.

"Ow! Ssshhhit!" Dee exclaimed and suddenly stood upright. She turned around immediately and was looking at me with her mouth wide open, partly from the shock of the spanking she had just got and partly at my boldness, I guess.

"What? I can't help it if you tempt me Dee, right?" I grinned and said jokingly.

"Aaahh... you really like my ass, don't you, bro?" Dee asked, suddenly with a smile on her face.

"Oh yeahhh! I love your ass, Dee!" I growled in a low voice as my hand, which was still on her butt, gave it a hard squeeze.

"Mmm... that's good to know baby!", whispered Dee in my ears and reached out to caress my cock over my shorts.

Without another word I put my other hand behind her head and pulled it close. I immediately put my lips over hers and began kissing sensually. I kept nibbling her lovely, pouty lips between my lips as she licked my lips.

We kept kissing for about 2 minutes straight and Dee was constantly fondling my cock. I had a huge hard-on by the time we broke our kiss to catch our breath.

"I want you so bad, baby!" Dee said in a desperate tone and squeezed my thick cock hard over my shorts as it created a large tent.

"I'm waiting to fuck you, Dee." I replied and Dee turned me around and began walking towards the stairs leading upstairs. She walked slowly, taking deliberate steps in her high heels. Each step made her large and round buttocks jiggle remarkably. Her firm booty looked like two perfect dark globes stuck together.

I kept staring at her lovely ass cheeks jiggling intensely as she began to climb the stairs leading to her room. I walked a couple of steps behind her and to have her lovely, large booty jiggle right in front of my face in the thin thong compelled me to reach out and touch it. I kept my hands on her big butt as she climbed the stairs.

As she reached the top step, Dee stopped and slowly bent down, as if adjusting her high heels. I took the opportunity to place a kiss on her dark, dusky ass cheeks and she moaned, "Mmm... That feels so good, bro."

Dee stood upright again and I followed her as she walked the few steps to her room. As soon as she opened the door to her room on the right, I immediately smelled a distinct fragrance. When I entered her room I was awestruck for a moment. Looking at her room it was clear that Dee had been very busy preparing for her first fuck since I left her room in the afternoon.

I noticed that there were no lights on in her room. Instead Dee had lit a few scented candles in the four corners of her room. It was completely clean and the bed was arranged with a red-colored bed sheet with matching pillows and covers.

The dim light, the fragrant candles and the overall ambience was extremely sexy and romantic.

I looked as Dee walked slowly to the edge of her bed before turning around to face me.

"Don't be scared. Come on in, Ali." Dee said and giggled at her attempt at humor. I could tell she was very nervous but appreciated her for keeping a confident front. I smiled wide as I stepped closer to her. I was now standing right in front of her. Without another word Dee put her arms around my neck and pulled me close to kiss.

Dee began kissing me softly at first, only brushing her soft, pouty lips over mine in the beginning. I put my arms around her slim waist and rested them over her curvy hips. Dee then pushed out her tongue and pried my lips apart. As soon as my mouth opened I felt Dee push in her tongue. I could sense her desperation with the way she began to search for my tongue with hers. I was enjoying her lovely kiss and at the same time my hands were sliding lower and now I had each of her large, firm ass cheeks in my hands.

I caught her large, round buttocks hard in my grip and pulled her hard.

"Mmm..." Dee exhaled through her nostrils as soon as she felt my fully erect cock poke hard against her soft but flat tummy. As she began to kiss me even harder and now tried to nibble at my lips I began kneading her large butt cheeks. I kept squeezing and squishing them, while her perky, large boobs were crushed against me. I could feel her nipples were very hard because I felt them poke my chest quite distinctly.

"Fuck me! God!" Dee said in a desperate tone after she broke our kiss.

"Sshhnn... Have patience. This is your first time, Dee. Don't rush things." I explained nicely and she simply hugged me tight with her face in my chest.

"Come on, now do as I say, ok?" I said to her gently and guided her till she sat on the edge of the bed, with her heeled feet on the floor. This time, I knelt down in front of her and began to kiss her gently. I nibbled at her soft lips and she soon opened her mouth to welcome my tongue. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside her willing mouth and felt her lips tighten around it as she sucked hard on it.

I broke our sloppy kiss within a few seconds and left her panting. I crept closer to her and gently pushed her down on the bed. Dee closed her eyes and allowed me to lay her down on the bed.

I put a hand over her knees and slowly spread her legs wide apart. Immediately her musky scent hit me hard and I figured she must be extremely wet by now. I wanted to give her a memorable first time so I took my time as I gently slid my warm hands over her soft, curvy thighs till I reached her crotch and felt it was very moist. The low light from the candles was enough to show the strip of her thong covering her crotch had spread her pussy juices around on to her thighs and butt crack when she walked up the stairs.

I was impatient now and caressed the sides of her pussy with my thumbs on each side. I saw Dee raise her curvy buttocks a little and I immediately pulled her flimsy thong down to her knees as she closed her legs. I stripped off her white thong in a flash and flung it behind me.

I pushed her thighs apart swiftly and bent low. I took a whiff of the sweet and musky scent coming off of her clean-shaven pussy. I smiled to myself as I began to kiss the inside of her soft thighs. I alternated between both her thighs, as I made my way down with kisses on her curvy thighs.

As I reached her crotch I made my way around her pussy, giving light kisses along its edge. I could sense Dee getting desperate now. I looked down at her pussy and the low light from the candles illuminated her dark, clean pussy lips and showed a glimpse of the bright insides of her vagina.

I was extremely excited by now so I put my lips gently over her cunt and flicked my tongue out swiftly.

"Ooohh..." Dee moaned and hissed at the same time as she jerked her crotch closer to my face. I realized that her first time getting pussy licked was going to last short. I looked up to see Dee had her eyes closed and her hands were on her round, perky boobs. She was pinching her large, dark nipples quite hard and her mouth was open wide.

I gave it everything and began by softly licking her pussy lips from the top. Once I did this, Dee bent her knees and pulled them up to her chest, giving me an even wider view of her sweet, juicy pussy. I instantly went to work, putting the flat of my tongue completely on her already wet pussy made her groan loudly and she let go of her lovely boobs and caught my long hair. I felt her pull my face harder to her pussy as she jerked her hips up and down.

I took this chance to put my hands under her round, large butts and lifted them a few inches high over the bed. I pushed my face deep in her crotch and found her swollen clit without much effort. I had only flicked my tongue twice at her clit when I heard her moan really loudly and then her hips jerked uncontrollably. I felt her juicy pussy gush even more juices out of her cunt. Damned if she wasn't a squirter. I was surprised at the amount of cum her pussy was pumping out but as her grip over my head slackened I pulled my head up and gently let her butt rest back on the bed.

Dee was making small, moaning sounds, with her eyes closed tight, as her jerky movements made her lovely tits jiggle sexily.

I stood up straight and slipped out of my shorts and Tee shirt in record time.

Dee finally opened her eyes and looked straight at me.

"What? Yeah, that was just amazing, bro!" Dee responded with a shy smile when she saw me with a smug grin on my face.

"Oh God! It's time to do it, isn't it?" Dee asked in a timid voice now when she noticed I was standing completely nude with a raging hard on clear even in the dim light.

"Really? You're feeling nervous now?" I asked in a mocking tone, as I knelt on the bed between her widened legs. I was stroking my cock before Dee finally reached out to show her confidence and grabbed my thick and very hard cock in her soft and warm hands.

"Hmm..." I sighed loudly as soon as I felt Dee begin to tug at my cock. When Dee tried to get up, figuring she would suck my cock I pushed her back down gently.

"I think you are wet enough, Dee." I said and smiled wickedly at her.

Dee giggled and spread her legs wider as she lay down on her bed.

I took a better position between her legs and asked her to hold her knees to her chest. Dee complied with excitement and I caught my cock to begin rubbing it over her dripping, wet pussy. I could clearly feel the hot vibes coming off of her juicy pussy and was desperate to put my huge cock in its tight depths.

"Ready?" I asked Dee and saw her nod before she took a deep breath and held it in. She knew it was going to be extra painful as my thick cock was too big for her very tight pussy. My huge cock was now slick and wet with her own pussy juice and I raised myself a little and looked straight in her eyes. Dee was smiling nervously now.

"Ooowww! Ooohhh shit!!" Dee screamed out loudly as soon as I gave a jerk and pushed the thick head of my cock half-way in her clenched cunt. Despite being lubricated with her cum my thick cock was too big for her tight vagina it seemed. Dee was now gripping my shoulders tight as I kept the pressure and kept pushing the head of my cock.

"Aaahhiiiii...!" Dee moaned loudly and I saw tears run down her cheek as her mouth stayed open in a silent scream. I had only been able to push the thick head of my huge cock in her virgin pussy and could feel it pulsating, clenching the top of my dick tightly.

I rested for a few seconds in this position and took in a few deep breathes myself. I saw Dee clench her mouth shut and her lips sealed into a thin line as I let go of my cock and supported myself with my hands with both hands on her sides.

"Unghh..." I grunted and pushed hard as Dee moaned even louder at the thick cock trying to penetrate her slim and virgin pussy. I pulled out my cock a little and pushed down harder this time.

"Aahhh...!" Dee moaned hard as I managed to bury the first 3 inches of my cock. I could hear Dee was sobbing and moaning at the same time and figured it was really painful for her. However I remembered that she really wanted this too.

I lowered my head and when Dee felt my lips over hers she immediately started to kiss them hungrily. She was kissing hard and moaning with the constant pain of having my thick cock penetrating the opening of her narrow pussy. As soon as Dee began to kiss me with her hands now clutching my face desperately I began to give little jerks and slowly my cock slipped in more.

I had buried half my huge cock in her virgin pussy and Dee was still kissing me hungrily. I pulled my thick cock out till only the tip was in and slammed it down with all my strength.

"Aarrgghh!" Dee screamed into my mouth as almost the entire 8-inch length of my throbbing cock went in her little pussy. Dee gripped my hair tightly and pulled my head closer as she began to literally bite on my lips with the pain.

I immediately pulled out my cock again, just like half time, and with another great jerk slammed it all the way in. Dee's body gave a jerk and her shapely legs wrapped tightly around me almost immediately.

I struggled to pull out my cock but only managed to remove half its length as Dee pushed down with her legs around my back.

"Ohhh Fuck! Fuck me bro! Oh my God!" Dee said between pants as she broke our kiss and looked right in my eyes.

I immediately rested down on my elbows and felt her soft, large tits get crushes against my naked chest. Her nipples rubbed hard against my chest as I began pumping my huge cock in and out, thrusting harder and faster each time.

"Aaahh... aahh... aaah! Aahh!" Dee began moaning louder and louder as my cock slammed with increasing force in her tight and slick cunt. I could feel her small pussy lips clench tightly around my thick cock. The sensation of her tight pussy lips around my throbbing cock was too much for me to bear and I growled in her ears, "I'm coming, Dee."

"Oh yes, bro! Come in me, then!" Dee replied between her heavy breathes and I immediately started to thrust as hard as I could. I had to give it to Dee that despite it being her first time she took the painful fuck session very well.

Within a few seconds I felt my orgasm reach the peak and I gave one final thrust and buried my wet and swollen cock deep in her tight pussy.

"Aaaarrgghh!" I groaned loudly and my hips jerked involuntarily as my cock spurted thick streams of cum deep in her virgin and wet pussy.

"Ooooohhh, God!" Dee moaned long and low with each spurt of hot cum as it splashed inside her cunt. She had tightened her legs around my hips and her hands held me close as she kept kissing me for a long time.

"Wow!" was all I could mutter as I felt the throes of orgasm leave my body and I shivered, laying there in Dee's arms. I could feel her soft breasts cradling my head as I lay completely spent on her soft, curvy body.

"Ali?" I heard Dee ask me after at least 5 minutes of lying in each other's arms.

"Hmmm?" I managed to mumble with my eyes still closed, enjoying the feeling of her soft and warm boobs on my face.

"I want this all the time." Dee said.

I immediately perked my head up and looked down in her eyes, with a confused smile on my face.

"We can do this any time we get a chance, please? You do it with Amna, so what's wrong if you fuck me too. Please! I swear I'm not going to tell anyone, well except Amna of course." Dee explained hurriedly.

"Promise?" I asked her simply.

"I swear on my mother, bro!" Dee said with a huge smile, happy that she had found a fuck buddy.

I bent and kissed her lightly on her lips and nodded my head.

"All right!" Dee said excitedly before kissing me back hard.

"Ok... ok... let me go clean myself now." I said, smiling at her excitement.

I pulled my slippery wet cock out of her tight cunt and leaned back to sit. I noticed that my cock was a mess of her virginity and our juices mixed together. I didn't give a care as I stumbled to the door, still with my head reeling from the intense orgasm I had experienced only a few minutes ago. I heard Dee get up and follow me with slow, painful steps out of her room. I stepped into the washroom down the hall on the second floor and kept the door open.

I looked in wonder at Dee, as she walked in nude with only her high heels and nothing else on. Her curvy, luscious body was slick with sweat and she seemed tired too. I helped her sit on the lid of the commode and helped her take off her heels. Dee smiled at me lovingly as she stood up and I helped her get under the shower.

I stood close to her and turned around to push the shower on, and it was then that I felt Dee's soft arms wrap around my torso. She stood close to me, crushing her lovely, perky boobs hard against my bare back as the cool water streamed over our naked bodies.

I turned around and kissed her gently on her lips when she wrapped her arms around my waist and rubbed her soft tummy against my flaccid cock.

"That was really awesome, Ali! I mean it." I heard Dee say softly as she clung to me. I rubbed her wet back for sometime before I turned her around. As the water fell over us I reached out with my right hand and placed it over her crotch. I put my left arm low around her and pulled her tight to me. Her firm, wet bubble butt felt amazing against my sensitive cock.