Cousin Dick

Story Info
Big dick cousin seduces even my wife with his during visit.
3.6k words
3.56
93k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday, three a.m., a sudden noise woke me and I instinctively felt for my wife, Sue. She wasn't in bed with me. Though she rarely woke at the witching hour of three a.m., when she did she would roam the kitchen looking for some oral satisfaction—a sweet or a beer. Since we sleep naked, she would roam naked and then stand naked at the open window. Because the noise came from the kitchen, I assumed she was restless and looking for a snack again. I was about to stagger out there when I remembered we had two house guests for a week already.

Sue's teasing Steve around the pool earlier in her deliberately loose top and tight thong were enough to make him struggle to avoid spurting in his trunks. Her staring blatantly at his obscenely tented swimsuit delivered the message that she liked what she saw. Ribald humor and teasing grew more free between them as his cock grew conspicuously and barely restrained. Though we were comfortable around him and shared more frequent and more risque humor, I thought better of going out there naked—he, or they, just might be up too. After pulling on my white briefs, I quietly stumbled to the kitchen but stopped short at the doorway.

Not sure what to do about the sight that assaulted me, I froze and stared. There, facing each other, were my wife—in sexy demi bra and panties—and my cousin Steve in lewdly tented boxers. Several thoughts hit me at once. Since she always slept naked too, dressing up in a special bra and panties took some forethought. Forethought meant she expected he'd be out there too, yet she didn't put on a modest robe. Knowing that dual layers of sheer lace barely hid her succulent nipples was more than an "accidental" tease and explained her broad smile.

This happened in a time of transition which may, or may not, have been for the better. My lovely wife, Sue, still wrestled with her "modesty" lies. Any attempt by me to help her preserve said modesty resulted in glaring anger and a cold, silent, separation for at least a week so I learned to observe her flashing without comment.

Last week, a close friend and cousin I had long lost contact with called to say he and his new wife were house hunting in my area and they wondered if they could stay with us a few days. Of course, I said of course.

Sue and I had recently adopted an agreement that eased her tension, yet did little for mine. Before she met me, she had been promiscuous, but not in her opinion. Twenty lovers before she was thirty isn't promiscuous, is it? She felt that was a normal number despite statistics which disagree. Though we'd committed to a monogamous marriage, she enjoyed yet was bored with the same cock every day—often three times a day. That made me wonder how much of that boredom was my fault.

She loved flashing her tiny tits as often as possible—as long as she could deny doing it. Her embarrassment inexplicably spiked when she was caught flashing them to strangers, especially those she would never meet again. Though she generally avoided flashing family and friends, she was much more comfortable doing that despite having to see them frequently. That paradox had and would cause severe tension and conflicts if I dared to try to protect her illusionary modesty.

Sue prohibited me from making ANY comments about her clothes, whether they exposed her or not. Once, when one internal bra cup of a tiny bandeau kept falling away from her tit as she vacuumed in front of a friend and her husband, they looked at me in shock and expected me to say something. Under Sue's rules, I covered my mouth, shrugged and pointed at her hardening nipple. She later attacked me for NOT telling her she was exposed. It was another lose-lose situation she created.

When she questioned her sexuality, she had to know if she were gay or straight. There was no such grey area as BI in her world. Yet, I was sure she wanted both sexes. After several stealthy dates and lies about them, I confronted her and told her I was fine with her safely dating and fucking women as long as she didn't lie about them. I preferred to platonically share her girlfriends with her even if I never screwed them. However, she was adamant that HER friends had to be exclusively HER friends. Excluding me widened the small crack developing between us and told me she wanted a deeper relationship with them—without me. I confess I felt the sting of rejection even in that unusual trio.

Since she claimed to hate PDAs, she never allowed me to go beyond moderate kisses if anyone were nearby. Paradox on paradox, she once or twice went to a nude spa with a girlfriend and enjoyed being surrounded by naked female strangers in multiple hot tubs. She confessed that her intimate girlfriend managed to persuade her to partake in PDAs beyond passionate kissing, even getting to finger her in front of others at the spa. Sue dated her several months before returning to me in full.

She also chooses not to be embarrassed in situations where she is required to be nude—as when she loses a bet (she expected to lose) and is honor bound to strip naked or perform a sexual dare.

When she finally confessed that she "liked cock as well as pussy," we had a tough decision to make. She wanted variety and I wanted to support her. It took weeks to adjust to the idea that she still wanted me, but also wanted other cocks for fun. We came to our life-changing agreement soon after that. I would accept her need for variety on three conditions:

  1. There could be no more lies. This meant no more stealth dates and included confronting her exhibitionist acts truthfully.

  2. There was to be no impulsive first date fucking bareback or fluid exchanges. Any partner, male or female, had to show US a clean and current health report before any bareback sex. They had to get a new health exam if they had sex with anyone else and a new exam every two months even if they had protected or no sex with others.

  3. She had to ask the new partner to include me in their activities, sexual or otherwise. I would always have the option of observing their intimacy whether or not I chose to participate.

With that hammered out, I had to update Sue on cousin Steve's reputation after their pool teasing. I brought it up at bedtime that night. "Um, Sue, come sit a minute. I've known Steve since we were kids. He had a well-deserved reputation for seducing and using girls just for momentary pleasure. If you wonder why any girl would go out with him once she knew that, consider that they all knew him as Dick—big Dick. I showered with him and the others in our swim classes and his cock either impressed or scared us all. You got a clear idea of his size at the pool and he will flaunt that whenever he can to tease you until you give in and beg to see and feel his cock. He'll want to fuck you in every hole before he moves on to another conquest." The twinkle in her eye and puckered, twitching lips warned me my words might be having the wrong effect. Her pulse raced at the thought of adding one more notch to her bedpost.

It should not have been a surprise that at three a.m. in our kitchen Sue kept glancing at his growing, mobile tent and smiling. He laughed too and thrust his hips toward her, sure of his prey. I could see the longing in her face and her deep breaths. Too far to hear their whispers, I heard the word "juice" followed by Sue's bending over sharply, one hand on the fridge door, her mini-bikini clad ass aimed directly at Steve in teasing invitation. More than an inch of exposed butt crack tempted us; her labia stood snugly surrounded by her mini panties.

He mimed thrusting his cock fully at her as his hands feigned clenching both her hips. This wasn't simple risque humor. Sue wiggled her ass as she pretended to search for the juice. Even from across the room, I could see how puffy her lips were and a dark spot in her gusset. The air took on the slightly musky scent of sweaty lovers pining for each other. Sue put the juice on the counter and stared at his enlarged tent. The silence was deafening. Her thick, deep camel toe had me licking my own lips in envy. Deep breaths echoed off the walls. Steve shifted his hips and his thickly veined cock escaped the confines of his boxers and stood proudly, firmly exposed and pointed at my wife. She smiled.

"Umm, s-s-sorry Sue," he lied. He made no move to cover himself and Sue didn't turn away. This was the first time, as far as I knew, that he fully exposed his thick cock for her. Pointing at his cock in case she missed its lewd presence, he added, "This almost happened at the pool every time you walked near me in that sinfully tiny thong bikini. I swear I saw your bush peaking over the tiny triangle and the creases surrounding your pussy pointed to it like neon arrows lit up. That alone made my cock surge. I wanted it to escape into the sunlight for you. Still, I guess you saw me adjust my cock so it didn't slip out from under my trunks, if that," he pointed directly at her groin, "sultry camel toe is any proof. I love that it seems as thick now as it did then." How fucking direct!

"When you passed by with a drink or went to dive into the pool, that tiny string between your cheeks vanished and your petite, rounded ass looked totally bare. Your flexing cheeks swaying side to side made my heart skip, my cock throb, and my mouth water for a taste. I saw you staring often at my bulge especially when you dropped off a drink and let your floating tits visibly hang bared in that loose top. You're wearing more now than at the pool. Every time I commented on how stiff your nipples were when they pushed hard against your clothes or bikini, Al always said I should see them bare. He bragged how they are perfection. I can't wait to see them undraped. Do me a big favor and check me for injuries where my cock meets my balls and under them where I can't see. They feel tense so check to see if they are getting blue. You're already staring at it. Would you help me out?" He pleaded, and I predicted what she would do.

Slowly, she bent for a closer look. "You're a fool," she laughed. "But taking a closer look won't hurt. I can't tell anything like this." She casually pushed his boxers to the floor and allowed his warm stiffness to slide up her cheeks and along her ear. He stepped out of them and deftly unhooked her bra while she was bent over. "Hey! What are you up too?" Her protest was lame as she let the bra fall off. I had to adjust my painfully throbbing cock in my briefs as I chose to watch how far she would go without explicit permission to play. "You do know that we can't play unless we know we are all disease free?"

"I told you I couldn't wait to see your cute titties and your perfect nipples uncovered. Sam and I get tested monthly for STI and STDs, so we are safe too." Totally naked, Steve pinched, twisted and pulled a nipple into its full, perfect stiffness. Before she could slowly react, he pushed her shoulders down so she had to kneel. Well, maybe not "had to," yet kneel she did. With a big smile plastered on her face, she gingerly lifted his uncut cock against his belly with two fingers and looked closely at the shaft—very closely as she inhaled his musky fragrance.

When she weighed his meaty tool, he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. She lifted his plum-sized balls and looked under them for any markings they both knew were imaginary. After slowly running her fingers along his balls then up and along his shaft, she lowered his cock and pushed the last of his foreskin back. He grunted. She gripped his cock firmly and slowly stroked it several times. Before getting up, she noted his thickness and smiled at how far apart her fingers still were when she wrapped a hand behind his purple crown. Upturning her face, she slid his cock along her eyes, nose, and mouth. "I love the weightiness of a massive, warm cock. It's so comforting as it throbs on my face."

After several voiceless yet squeaky moments of slowly and gleefully wanking his shaft, Steve pointed at her panties again. "That's not fair, you know. I'm feeling a little awkward totally naked while you are still hiding your charms in that damp shelter." He put both hands on her hips and she didn't object. As he leaned forward, he sucked a perfect nipple between his lips and gently bit it. Her moan nearly masked the sound of the guest room door creaking.

As I adjusted my stiff cock up against my belly, big, warm tits crushed against my back and a warm breath rolled over my ear. "How's he doing, Al? He bet me he'd have her naked for him by noon today so he's a bit early. I figured I'd give him a few minutes before I checked on him. Once I saw you standing here in the dark . . . " Samantha ran her hands up my thighs and rested her chin on my shoulder. Steve's wife is much more curvaceous than Sue with much bigger tits and smaller nipples. Her narrow waist made her hips look wider and sensuous. Now I merely wondered, hoped, if her warm tits were also bare.

I pulled her tight against my ass by her hips. Glorious warmth penetrated my briefs. When she moved in front of me, I saw she wore a pale blue translucent robe and nothing else. It had no belt and barely covered her shapely ass. She let it fall open and crushed her D-cups against my bare chest. Looking straight into my eyes, she winked and said, "How about a little payback?" After a moment of passionate kissing, she cupped my stiff cock and snuck a hand into the back of my shorts. Gently rubbing my ass made my cock throb again. While still wrestling my tongue, she pushed my briefs over my ass then over my helm before working them to my knees. As she dropped to her knees to push them off, I glimpsed her husband again.

He'd left bright red marks on Sue's tit and was sucking hard on the other. As I watched, he slid her panties over her hips and down to her knees. The big wet spot and her moist pussy filled the air with the musky sweetness of her cum. He straightened and she resumed jerking him—more intensely now. She also caught and wiped his pre-cum across his bishop. The shiny, clear lube reflected the overhead light obscenely. Gripping a counter, he used a foot to enter her panties and push them to the floor so they were both naked. Sam distracted me just as he slipped a finger between her fattened and wet lips. Her moan signaled her surrender and acceptance.

Sam pumped my cock firmly until a clear drop beaded on my helm. After collecting it with her tongue, she coated my helm and foreskin with it then noisily sucked my cock deep into her mouth. The noise startled our mates, but only caused them to pause a second. They quickly resumed their jerking and deep fingering, but now added passionate kissing. Sam dropped her robe so all four of us were stark naked within a few feet of each other. She sucked me harder and deeper as Steve moaned and said loudly he was about to cum. Sue dropped to her knees, sucked his thick cock into her throat and gulped. He grunted and lost control of his hips as he filled my wife's belly with his cum.

Not to be outdone, Sam sucked me into her throat and hummed. I quickly filled her with my cum. Both women licked their lips and our cocks. As we caught our breaths, Steve lifted Sue onto the edge of the counter and put her heels next to her ass so her knees were wide apart. Sam pulled me into the kitchen and grabbed Sue's panties from the floor. She sniffed deeply then pressed the gusset against Steve's nose. As he inhaled Sue's intoxicating fragrance, Sam put her nose deep into Sue's wet pussy and licked it. "Mm, so good," she drooled. Sue beamed. Steve wordlessly passed my wife's panties to me and I hungrily inhaled her elixir then licked and sucked her panties as they all watched.

He knelt and stared studiously at Sue's beautiful pussy. Sam watched as he opened and spread Sue's labia. "Sam, he wasn't kidding. This gorgeous pussy is as sculptured as classic artwork. I hate spoiling anything so pretty."

"You won't spoil it. Eat it; finger it; fuck it and me hard," offered my demure wife. "Make me cum on your face and Sam's face." I lifted Sam onto the counter next to my wife and said she would be busy for a while, cumming on my face. Steve couldn't hear me with Sue's thighs clamping his ears. She began to gasp as he licked, sucked and ate her. She came even before I got my tongue in Sam's pretty pussy. Sam was as delicious as Sue, but a bit more tangy. As my fingering and lapping made Sam cum on my face, I heard Sue come again.

Breathing hard, Sam hopped off the counter and pulled both of us out of the kitchen. Sue hopped down and raced with us. Sam laughed, "We have so much time to fuck each other silly on your king-size bed before we nap. Then I hope we will repeat this twice a day for the rest of our stay here."

The women hopped on the bed and began kissing and fingering each other. As our wives scissored, then ate each other, we slowly pumped our cocks as if in slow applause for their performance. Once they assumed 69 with Sue on top, we moved closer. I lifted Sam's gorgeous legs onto my shoulders and Sue guided my stiffness into Sam's eager pussy. Sue licked Sam's lips and clit as I slid into Sam. The heat, pressure, and wetness of the snug pussy were nearly matched by my wife's licking my crown each time I pulled out for her. Feeling a warm tongue and a hot pussy at once was barely contained ecstasy.

Hearing and feeling my wife thrusting against our lusty contact reminded me that big Dick was pounding her sweet pussy just as firmly as I pounded his wife's. A quick glance in our closet mirror showed that Sam was also licking his cock as it impaled Sue. Suddenly, Sue's eyes popped; her mouth sucked in deep air through the small O it formed and she froze. "He pushed a finger in my ass." I saw that in the mirror. "Ohhh, so goo-o-o-od," she moaned. "Oh, ow, umm—a second f-f-finger." We both knew where that was going. Sam's wrinkled muscle was already open and waiting. I slipped two digits in her rear and she moaned into Sue's pussy as I rotated my fingers.

As if orchestrated, Steve and I shifted inside their pussies to complement our wives' vibrating each other's clit. They came together, muffled, and we both entered our wives' rears; felt their tight heat and filled them as one as we came at once. When our spasms and grunting stopped, we savored the twitching of their asses and our cocks as they shrank and withdrew. We all lay gasping and smiling for a long minute. Then Steve and I went to sanitize our cocks for another round.

Exiting the bathroom with clean and stiff-again cocks, we paused to appreciate our horny wives back in 69. They sucked and diddled each other and dipped often deep into their pussies until they came breathlessly again.

After coating each other's face, Sue finally gasped, "How long can you stay?" They stayed two months until their new home closed and before we wore each other out. We filled every hole uncountable times before we decided we needed a respite of a few days before eagerly cumming together again. Big Dick and Sam's new home is just ten minutes away so weekday, as well as weekend visits, deliciously fill our time.

===== 13 hr 1400 4/9/19 ==== 3541 words =====

3/4/19 seminal image/dream: standing at kitchen entry about 3 a.m.; wife in bra/panties, smiling, faces male in boxers w dick out

[I'm yielding to my muse—I think. I've been pushing away new story ideas for months since I had 265 stumps in a master file (10-90% complete). But this is a dream that has come back 4 of the last 5 days. When that happens, I recognize it's Lois, my muse, insisting I write it. I don't see the full erotic story in it yet, but I have to trust it's there and my right brain will connect the dots. So, 266 stubs now! Lois, I'm busy!]