Cousin Fucks my Indian Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband finds his wife being fucked by his young cousin.
2k words
4.06
65.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look who is here? The most mischievous of all my cousins", I greet Anshul as he enters the door.

He immediately bends to touch my and my wife Vibha's feet (touching the feet of the elderly while greeting is a sign of respect in India). I hug him and welcome him inside. He has just finished college and came to Mumbai to start his first job. He is my paternal uncle's son, and we have been very close since childhood. He had his first drink and his first smoke with me on his 18th birthday. I am his cool elder brother who will take care of it when he messes up. I have not seen him for the last three years, and he has grown quite a bit. He is now a few inches taller than me and has a well-built body.

He will be staying with us in our 1 BHK apartment for a while until he gets his own accommodation. And trust me, Mumbai is a lousy place to find a decent place to stay at a reasonable cost. Our Apartment has 1 bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, a shared washroom and one extra washroom attached to our bedroom. We have a convertible couch cum bed in our living room. So Anshul will be sleeping on it for as long as he is here.

Everything was smooth for the first few days. We did not mind him coming home late after his clubbing and parties. He had his own key so that he could come and go as he pleased and won't disturb us at night. One night it was around 1 AM. I heard the main door open and concurred that Anshul must be back. After a while, I heard something which seemed like a woman's voice. When the sound continued, I realized Anshul must have brought a girl home. They thought we must be asleep and did not try to lower the volume. They banged for almost an hour before going off to sleep. I got hard hearing them fuck but went off to sleep.

The following day at the breakfast table, I brought up the conversation, and Anshul's face turned red. Vibha and I laughed it out and told him it was okay with us.

"Bhaiya, don't bring it up in front of Bhabhi. It is embarrassing", Anshul says while smiling, keeping his eyes on his breakfast plate.

(Bhaiya means elder brother and Bhabhi is a term used for brother's wife)

He finished and left for his work. He touched our feet before leaving, as he does every morning and ran off. Vibha told me that she was awake last night when I heard them fuck. She also noticed me stroking my cock last night. I was a little embarrassed and changed the conversation. We are not comfortable talking about sex. We had a traditional arranged marriage and never explored the wild side of each other. Our sex life has been quite vanilla most of the time. We fuck once or twice a week in a simple missionary position. She blows me once in a while, and that's it.

The episodes kept on happening regularly. Anshul would often bring a girl home and fuck her for a solid hour. One night I kept the bedroom door slightly open so that I could see them fuck. It worked. The couch in the living room was in my direct view. The night lights in the living room are pretty dim, so I could only see their silhouettes, but it was enough for me. I could see them make out, get undressed and then have a wild fuck. He fucked her in various positions, just like I saw in porn. She sucked him between positions. I started stroking my dick while watching them fuck, and came in my pants.

The next day I came early from the office. Vibha had gone to the market, and Anshul was yet to return from the office. I changed the night light in the living room. The new one was dim light too, but it emitted a slightly brighter light improving my vision. The following week I saw him fuck different girls every alternate night. He is a stud. He has a well-toned body and fucks like a machine. The girls can't help but scream.

It continued for a month. During the day, everything seemed normal. We had fun chats at the dinner table or while watching TV, and all three of us enjoyed each other's company. He brought with him a different charm into our house.

One night I was exhausted and went to sleep early. The same moaning noise woke me up. I realized it must be Anshul fucking another girl. But it was just 11:30 PM, and it was quite early from his usual timing. The door was still open. I could see them fuck. He was fucking her in the missionary position. Their heads were away from me, and I could only see their asses and Anshul's balls slapping against her ass. I slowly pulled my dick out of my pants and started stroking. I did not want my wife who is sleeping behind me to notice me masturbate. He lay on his back, and the girl started sucking his cock. She literally ate his cock. He is a good size, and she was devouring his stick like there was no tomorrow. Man, this girl can suck a dick. Her long black and silky hair covered the better part of her face, but I was hoping I could see her face at least once. He grabbed her by grabbing the back of her neck, made her sit on his cock, then held her by the waist and made her bounce on his dick. She moaned like crazy.

I hope the neighbours don't hear them. Her back was facing towards me, so I could not see her face once again, but she had a solid figure. She had a big plum and juicy ass and a supple waist. Her waist was slim but had some amount of chubby fat settled, which made it sexier. It was evident that she had big and saggy boobs, which bounced as she jumped on his dick. He was going to town on her boobs. He often bit her nipples. Now I was dying to see her face but the light in the living room was still not as bright. I walked slowly towards the door to avoid disturbing and waking my wife. I stood behind the door, watching them but not making my presence known.

Now she was on all her fours facing my direction, and Anshul was behind her eating her pussy. She was in anticipation of penetration and was looking down, her hair covering the entire of her face. In whatever light there was in the room, I saw a pedant hang from her neck, probably gold. On having a better look, I realized it was Mangalsutra (a black and gold beaded necklace with a gold or diamond pendant worn by married women in India). Oh my God, my brother is fucking a married woman. It aroused me more, and I started stroking faster. I started feeling bad for the husband of that woman. He then inserted his penis inside her with one hard stroke, and she screamed at the top of her lungs and looked up to the ceiling making her face visible to me.

The time stopped for me. My heart sank as I noticed that the woman he was fucking was no one else but my wife, Vibha. I looked behind me on the bed, and she was not there. I was so engrossed seeing them fuck that I did not notice that I had been alone on the bed for all this while. My hand was frozen on my dick, and to my surprise, my erection got harder. Meanwhile, Anshul was fucking Vibha like a mad bull, and she was moaning loudly as if her husband was not sleeping in the adjacent room. He rammed her for a solid 8-10 min while I jacked off with tears in my eyes. He then lay flat on his back while my wife fucked herself using his dick, bouncing her ass up and down. It was the first time after our marriage I realized how sexy her body was. Her ass jiggled as she bounced up and down. He got up on his knees, grabbed her by her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. He was practically face fucking her. His big dick went in and out of her mouth, which was wide open and drooling. He twitched and emptied his balls inside her mouth. This is something I had only seen in porn movies and moreover, never imagined Vibha doing it.

Till yesterday my Vibha was an innocent small city woman who had little to no idea of this lewd act, and today she was some porno whore. She swallowed every drop and sucked his flaccid dick clean. I came back to the bed and pretended to be asleep. He spanked her ass as she walked towards the door. She entered the room naked, holding her nightgown in her hand and dropped them on the bed. She went into the bathroom, probably to wash and came out after 5 minutes, put back her clothes and slept beside me.

The next morning everything was normal except for me. I did not know how to react. I felt cheated on and excited at the same time. I did not know how to confront them. On the contrary, they had no behaviour change. They behaved as if it was just any other day. Anshul touched our feet and left for the office. By looking at them, no one would guess what had happened last night.

It continued for the next couple of weeks. Every night after I went to sleep, Vibha would walk out of the room, and they fucked. Sometimes the door would be closed, and I just heard them fucking, and on some days, the door would be open, and I watched them from behind the door. Anshul had stopped bringing in any new girls to the house. Both of them behaved differently during the day and night. He would be extremely respectful towards her and me during the day. He touched her feet every morning. He would refer to her as Bhabhiji (a respectful term) during the day and often call her slut and whore while fucking her every night. Vibha also started glowing. I started finding her more and more attractive day by day. She started wearing more revealing clothes. Her blouses showed a lot of cleavage, and sometimes she wore nothing under her night gown and her nipples poked through the fabric. She ordered new lingerie and nightgowns, which she wore while being fucked by my younger brother. I somehow never found the courage to confront them. I started getting more and more attracted to my wife and started finding ways to appreciate her. Maybe because I never saw this side of her before.

One night they were on their usual fuck session. They finished, and Vibha started walking towards the door, but Anshul grabbed her hand and took her to the shared bathroom. He told her that they should wash up together. I followed them and stood outside the bathroom door. I heard the shower run, and soon their moans began. They started fucking again. This time her moans were louder, and the slapping noise of their bodies screwing each other was evident. I spill my cum right outside the bathroom door while they were still fucking inside. I went to find a cloth to clean it and accidentally kicked the night lamp beside the fridge, which made a huge noise. The slapping from the bathroom stopped, and I knew they had heard the noise. I ran off to the bedroom and slept under the sheets. Vibha came back after 10-15 mins. I could smell body wash and shampoo as she slept beside me on the bed. Her hair were moist.

The following morning was a bit awkward for me. The night lamp was in its place. The cum outside the bathroom was cleaned. Probably they know I was outside the bathroom, or maybe they don't; it will forever be a mystery for me.

One thing is for sure- My life is not going to be the same after this.