Cousin Walks In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said defensively.

Finally Beth spoke. "The reason couldn't be the video you saw me in, could it?"

"Why didn't you tell us she knew and was going to be here?" I said angrily to the two Moms.

"Well this is Beth's spa and seeing you squirm was so much fun." Sara said.

"Real funny Sara. Now that I can act normal. Beth you were amazing by the way." I said.

"Thanks Mark. I was quite embarrassed when they told me you guys had watched. Until they told me the rest of the story and how you guys got together from it. I have a soft spot for cousin love. I had a thing with my cousin in my twenties and maybe once a year now when we can get together." Beth said.

No wonder Beth was okay with the incest. She took part in her own family love.

"Its so cool how you guys are comfortable enough to be so open. I would never be naked with my Mom or let her know whom I was sleeping with. I really admire you guys. Enough about me though, lets get you ready for the massages." Beth said.

We had not shared the previous night with Beth. The Moms started to shed clothes right away. Beth stayed and talked. Ashley and I followed soon after.

"The rumors are true! He's bigger than I was expecting." Beth said looking at my semi-erection.

"Yeah we were not lying about it being bigger than any we had seen." Sara said.

I knew it was a compliment but I still turned a little red with all four women looking at me.

"Hey stop looking at me... Why are you not getting naked too Beth. I think we would all like that." I said trying not to act like a horny teenager.

"I wish I could right now but I have to give you a massage and some of my workers might not appreciate their boss naked." Beth said.

"Good excuse. So I get you as my masseuse. Do we go to a different room for my happy ending?" I said jokingly.

"Man the apple doesn't fall from tree. He is hornier than you Carrie." Beth said.

We were all having a good time. Beth disappeared and came back with three more masseuses. One I recognized immediately too, Jamal. He was in the last video. The two others were women; both were nice to look at.

Beth came and whispered to Ashley and I that Jamal did not know about us. With the two regular masseuses and Jamal, things were not going to get crazy. Sara grabbed Jamal before anyone else could lay claim to him.

The massage was incredible. Beth had magical hands. I was the most relaxed I had ever been. When I turned to face up my joy was evident in the mountain in the sheet. Beth enjoyed the view. She kept repositioning the sheet so she could look under. Each time she did I gave her a playful glare and a pinch on the ass. We became more playful. A few times her hand grazed my cock. It lingered longer each time.

I was taken by Beth's curvy figure. The two melons were huge and looked so soft. I desperately wanted to touch her. Really I wanted to tear open her white massage outfit and suck her soft mounds into my mouth. That did not happen.

Two hours later our massage was finished. Everyone felt amazing. The other masseuses left. Jamal lingered for a few minutes, talking, groping and kissing the Moms. Before he left they had set up a night for him to come by the house in a week.

The door closed and I finally said, "That was awesome Beth. My body feels amazing!" I said hugging her. I didn't know Beth that well. Growing up she would come over for dinner every once in a while or we would see each other in passing. Whenever we saw each other it was for the adults to get together. I was just a kid. Now was different. She knew our secret and we flirted.

"Your welcome Mark. It was fun." Beth said. Her eyes were fixed on my cock and me.

"Hey how much fun?" Ashley said in her sarcastic voice. I knew Ash was joking but Beth did not.

"I... ummm..." Beth stuttered.

"Beth kept lifting my sheet to look. She even touched my cock a few times." I said. Beth turned bright red. She didn't know Ashley was cool with all of it. She thought she had crossed a line. Then I added, "I pinched her ass a few times too."

"I'm sorry Ashley... I didn't mean to... I know he is yours..." Beth apologized.

Beth did not get the response she expected.

"If you're going to touch Mark, at least let me watch." Ashley said. Everyone laughed at Ash, except Beth.

"Wait. You're not mad?" Beth asked.

"No not at all." Ashley said.

Beth was relieved. "Of course your not. If you are anything like your mother... I should have known."

Then Sara threw in, "I have learned over the past day that my daughter might be the craziest out of us all. She is open minded, caring, giving and most of all horny."

That brought a laugh out of everyone.

Surprisingly my Mom was first to speak up and say, "So are you going to touch him or not? You have an eager audience."

"You guys are serious? I understand Ashley being open-minded... hell I am as open-minded as a person can be but not with my mom watching." Beth said.

"We are way past that point. Last night and this morning I fucked Mark in front of them. All the while they were going at each other too." Ashley said like it was the most common thing in the world.

Beth only smiled happily as her warm and strong hands wrapped around my cock. I sat back on the table, slightly leaning back on my elbows. The other women were not shy about getting a better view as the made a circle around us. The stroking continued but quickly the hot moment turned into a conversation between all the women about my one in a million cock. I didn't mind since it was all praise towards me but still a little weird.

After a few minutes I mentally kicked myself. What was I thinking? I had wasted those minutes. I had fantasied about Beth's tits since I was young and even more once I saw them bare on camera. So as the women were deep in conversation and Beth not taking her eyes or hands from my cock, I reached up and started undoing the buttons down the from of her uniform. The uniform was not the sexiest. It looked more like medical scrubs but at least it was form fitting to her body and had buttons down the front.

I got a few remarks from the crowd at my actions but no one stopped me. Beth didn't say a word. She only smiled and kept jacking me. Ashley did voice her excitement to see the big breast in person.

I undid the last button and pushed the shirt open. I wasn't expecting such a sexy bra under her work clothes but it was a light pink lace that was semi-transparent. Having Beth remove her shirt and bra would have required her to let go of my cock so instead I took one massive breast at a time out of the cup, leaving her bra on just underneath the fold of her beautiful and huge tits. My teenage mind took over. I may have attacked her breast like the giddy teenager I was. All the women laughed at me but I didn't care. I was a kid in a candy store, only it was not candy but two luscious boobs.

"I think I have to stop you two..." Mom said. "If we don't get dressed and leave now we will miss our dinner reservations."

Beth and I both let out a sigh of disappointment.

"For some reason I don't think this will be the only time for you too. We are neighbors after all." Mom said.

True to form Ashley spoke up as the craziest and horniest one there saying, "That is true... I see a threesome in my future." As she took hold of one of Beth's breast.

"You are the craziest family ever. However playing with two tight teenage bodies could be fun!" Beth said with a wicked grin.

"How is this a conversation we are even having? Two moms, two kids and a neighbor... crazy!" Mom said.

"But awesome!" I said quickly.

We all quickly dressed and went to dinner. The women looked stunning. It was not your average family dinner. The women were all in very revealing dresses. We got a lot of looks especially with the identical twins. I couldn't imagine what people were thinking.

Dinner was great. The amount of flirting between us all was crazy. The amount of sexual passion was flowing at the table. Our Mom's were ordering a lot of drinks which they let Ash and I partake in. It didn't help that Sara might have ran her hand over the crotch of our waiter. We were all feeling randy.

"I say we forgo the drive back and get a room at this lovely hotel we are in." Mom said.

The restaurant was attached to a luxury hotel downtown. Her idea was instantly agreed upon. Nudity and sex was only a few floors above us. Everyone had the same idea because we wrapped up dinner quickly. We were all glad we didn't have to drive back that night. I don't think anyone would have been legally capable of driving.

The mom's took care of booking the room. It was no surprise the young front desk guy gave the two slutty identical twins a suite. The fact that there was only one king bed was not a problem for anyone.

The room was awesome. It had a balcony with a view of the city. It had a sitting room with a half bath to the side. The bedroom was large with a nice king bed with the softest sheets. Off the bedroom was a huge bathroom. The shower was huge with two showerheads but to the side of the shower was the biggest indoor bathtub I had ever seen. It looked more like a hot tub.

"We are sitting in there first!" Mom said as she turned on the water.

While we waited for the tub to fill we all lost our clothes and relaxed. There was plenty of touching between everyone. I even playfully felt up my Mom a few times.

The tub was full and we made our way to the bathroom. Ashley pulled her mom to the side for a minute. Mom and me looked at them questioning.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"You will find out later." Ashley said.

Sara disappeared into the separate bathroom with her toiletry bag while we all went to the tub.

Mom stopped before the bathroom and said, "I want to give you guys a little private time. I will wait for Sara out here.

"No Mom... you don't have to." I said.

"I am sure Sara won't be long and you two can talk about the day without your mom's around."

Ash and I didn't argue any more. We could use a few minutes to talk about how the evening would go. We got in the tub and immediately started washing each others bodies. We got clean and figured we would just see how the night would go. Ashley really wanted to play with my mom and almost just as much she wanted to watch me play with her mom. We didn't set any limits but I could tell Ash was not telling me everything. By the time we were both fresh and clean we were ready for action. That was when the Moms walked in.

Both acted like nothing happened and said, "You started with out us."

"We did not. We only washed each other. Sara why don't you tell me what you were doing that made you late to the party?" I said.

Ashley cut in before they could answer and said, "Don't worry about that Mark. Why don't we help them get clean so we can all start the fun."

How could I argue? The naked Moms joined us in the tub and the bubbles and scrubbing started. I mostly focused on Sara while Ash had Carrie. I did help a little with Mom. I might have worked her ass into quite a lather and my fingers may have pressed into her crack some... well maybe a lot. No one seemed to mind the touching though. Mom did give me a few questioning smiles. Ash and Sara got handsy too. Ash helped me lather her Mom's tits. I however really focused on Aunt Sara's ass and pussy. It was fun.

"I don't know about you guys but I need an orgasm!" Mom said.

"Can I do the honor?" Ashley said with an eager smile.

"So we really are crossing this line too? Not just a one time thing?" Mom asked but her question lacked any feeling. She wanted to get with Ashley really bad. I think the aunt, niece relationship was a struggle for Mom. She helped raise Ash practically like her own daughter.

"I fucking hope so!" Sara said as she grabbed my cock and moved me to sit on the edge. Her mouth was on my cock in seconds.

Mom didn't need any help. Even though she had a little reservation that didn't stop her from sitting right next to me and spreading her legs wide open.

"Oh fuck... oh shit... screw any line we have... oh fuck Ash... lick your Aunt's pussy... make me cum..." Mom said as Ash started licking her snatch

"That was a quick change Mom!" I said at her eagerness.

"I have been thinking about Ash constantly... I just thought I should voice concern even though I knew what I wanted... but fuck that... she eats pussy as good as her mom..." Mom said.

"That is the hottest fucking thing I have ever heard you say Mom." I said as I reached out and took hold of her tit, playing with her nipples.

"Mark... you are a naughty son." Mom said but never moved away from my touch.

The shear craziness of the situation was off the charts but everyone was in a state of complete bliss. I learned in the car that Aunt Sara's mouth was magical. The pleasure she put my cock in was euphoric.

Mom was first to give into the pleasure.

"Lick my cunt Ash... fuck that feels so good... fuck baby... I'm cumming..." Mom said.

Ashley devoured her pussy like it was a new candy that she couldn't get enough of. Sara was the same with my cock. It was like a new toy, a bigger and better toy than any she had previously had. Sara kept moaning in delight at sucking me. Plus telling me how nice my tool was. Sara was also wild. She gave my ball and even the sensitive skin towards my ass plenty of attention.

Ash and Mom switched spots. Mom attacked Ash's pussy with the same enthusiasm. Having Ash next to me gave more opportunities. I went for her tits as we made out hard. The four of us were all touching is some sort of way meaning we were truly having a foursome with our moms.

Ash was quick to orgasm then she said, "Its time for the fucking to begin!"

"Shit!" Mom said.

"What?" I asked.

"We weren't planning to stay in the city so Sara and I didn't bring any of our toys." Mom said.

"Ash and I don't have a problem." Sara said swinging and smiling at my cock.

"You're not fucking my son." Mom said.

"Oh yes I am... and I have my horny fucking daughter to thank." Sara said.

I was speechless.

"You're not joking are you?" Mom asked.

Ash stepped in to answer and she was giddier than I had ever seen her be. "Oh she is serious and it's going to be the hottest fucking sight. That's what we were whispering about."

Now Mom went speechless.

"Fuck Mark Mom..." Ash almost screamed. "I can't wait any longer... I want to see it.

Sara stood quickly. I could tell she had been dreaming about this moment for a while. She let a ball of spit fall on her fingers and then lubercated her nether region. I still sat on the edge of the tub. I was so excited that I couldn't move. Ash and I figured something like this could happen down the road but not this quickly. I underestimated the power of a massive cock.

Sara turned her back to me and began to sit on my lap. She used both hands to guide my cock. Slowly Sara found the hole and guided herself down. For some reason Sara felt different than Ash. Both felt tight on my cock but Sara felt forign to me. It still felt absolutely amazing so I focused on the pleasure and nothing else.

"Fuck you are big Mark... Fuck me..." Sara said as my cock bottomed out. "You are by far the biggest thing that has ever been in my ass Mark."

I was stunned.

"Holy shit Sara!" Mom exclaimed.

"Ass? In you ass..." I asked tentatively.

"Hell yeah you are babe." Ash said excited as she pushed into my side and kissed me hard.

"I want to watch you fuck my moms ass till you both cum. Give her the best ass fucking of her life with your huge dick." Ashley said loud enough for all to hear.

"I... I... fuck I am lucky... I lose my virginity to my cousin and then my anal virginity to her mom, my aunt. Fucking crazy!"

The shock wore off Mom and she was ready for the action too. The craziness of the situation had gotten to us all.

"You are all right! This is so fucking hot... Fuck you Aunt son... Fuck your mom's twin sister... Fuck her good." Mom said.

So the fucking began and Sara was spectacular. I don't want to disparage anything between Ashley and I but we were rookies. Ashley was amazing and I thought I was getting pretty good but the twenty years of experience Sara had eclipsed anything Ash and I had. Sara was a pro and knew every nuance to give the most amount of visual and physical pleasure possible. The way she clenched her ass around my shaft or when she leaned back into my body and nibbled on my ear.

The peanut gallery liked the show too because we got all kinds of cheers from Mom and Ash. It didn't hurt the situation either that Mom was finger fucking Ash the entire time.

The first orgasm hit Sara. She went wild as she bucked on my cock. I didn't know how but somehow, even with the immense pressure her ass was putting on my cock I did not cum.

"That was my best anal orgasm ever... and I mean ever." Sara said as she collapsed off my cock into the water. "I need a minute to recover from that. My whole body is shaking."

Ashley waited no more than a second to put my cock in her mouth, right after being in her mom's ass. That made me pause but I quickly came to the conclusion that I had the wildest, hottest and amazing cousin ever.

She blew me until I sagged into the water to relax. The whole time of being in the tub the only bit of my skin that touched water was my lower legs. The water felt great as all the women joined me. I had Mom on one side and Ash on my other. I had my arms around each. Ash I felt up more aggressive, going mostly for her pussy and ass, with my fingers playing with both holes. Mom I was tamer. I felt her breast and her nice ass.

None of us lasted long just relaxing. Ash was the most eager but she wanted to watch more.

"Shall we move to the bed so I can watch some more anal!" Ash said.

"I need a few more minutes baby but I would love to watch you on Marks amazing dick." Sara said.

We moved to the bed where Ashley got on all fours and I got behind her in doggystyle. The Moms positioned themselves into a sixty-nine with Sara on top. Our bodies were only inches apart and Sara eating out Mom was equal with me.

I slid into Ash's tight pussy as I reached out and touched Aunt Sara and Mom. Sara I went for tits mostly and Mom I caressed her legs, getting very close to the goods.

Soon I got lost in Ash. Her pussy was amazing and gave me chills each time I was inside. The intensity of the passion in everyone was extremely high.

I fucked Ash hard for a few minutes till she burst into orgasm.

"I'm cumming Mark... yeah fuck your cousins tight pussy... fuck yeah..."

About halfway through her orgasm I could feel mine approaching and said, "Oh fuck Ash... I'm almost there... oh..." Everything stopped

Ashley quickly pushed herself off of my cock. I was shocked. Ash was still in the middle of an orgasm and I was on the verge. I looked at her dumbfounded. Surprisingly the Mom's didn't know what happened. They both had there faces buried in pussy.

Ashley moved up to my side and whispered in my ear and said, "I want you to cum in my mom's ass first!" The smile on her face was contagious it was so big and how could I possibly complain about that.

"Go fuck her right now!" Ashley said.

"With my mom right under her?" I asked.

"Yeah Mark. That will be so hot with her eating pussy while you fuck my moms ass."

I just nodded and moved behind Sara. Mom's eyes watched me as I moved. The sight of her eating Sara was beyond hot. I leaned down and put my face between Sara's ass and licked her hole.

"Mother and son combo tongue lashing... I fucking love it." Sara said in a hearty lust filled voice.

"I better get a daughter and mother combo tonight." Mom said.

"Coming right up." Ash said cheerily.

I looked to see Ash pushing Mom's legs open and back as far as they could. Sara stayed on the clit as Ash went lower. I couldn't see that good but I assumed she focused on pussy and ass.