Cousinly Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Ash and Donny kick things up a knotch.
3.6k words
4.78
2.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copywrite October 2023. Property of Jacko Lantern.

CHAPTER 2

Donny and Ash had their coffee and breakfast then Donny showered. Sadly, for Ash, he didn't hear him jerking off. He felt like a bit of a creep, standing outside the door listening for moans but his cock had a mind of it's own and the moment he thought of Donny naked, it firmed and led him to the door, like a horny compass.

Ash brushed his teeth after Donny was done and walked back into the bedroom to get dressed. Donny was sitting on his bed, watching Ash as he pulled a t-shirt on.

"So, what made you decide it was time to settle down?" Donny asked.

"I think I felt like I'd been everywhere I wanted to go and honestly, aside from mostly hook ups, I had a couple short term relationships but we both knew it wasn't going to last. Eventually I just felt like I was ready for the next stage of life," Ash said. "What about you? Why are you still single and living the bachelor's life?" he asked, leaning back against Donny's dresser and observing him, taking in the gorgeous view. He was sitting but leaning back on his hands on the bed which made his arm muscles bulge and look utterly humpable.

Donny laughed. "Gay guys are total dogs. There are a few good ones but you have to wade through the horny commitment-phobes to find one. I guess I can't judge though, I started out as one myself."

"Really? Do tell!" Ash said, his eyes lighting up.

Donny laughed. "You really want to hear about my sordid sexual history?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Ash wanted all the dirty details so he could picture it when he was alone with his hand.

"Okay. Well, I fucked around, you know just usual hook ups that you pick up at a bar. Then I turned to arrangements like a fuck buddy. The quality is better, you get to know their likes and dislikes and they know yours, then the sex is amazing. Most were pretty good but I had this one fuck buddy ... he was really kinky and into stuff that was not my cup of tea but I indulged him," Donny shared.

"Oooh, like what?" Ash asked, his eyes lighting up and excited to hear more.

Donny chuckled. "He had a foot fetish."

"Really? I've heard that's the most common fetish there is but I've never actually met someone into it. What kind of stuff did he want to do?"

"Well, at first, he just wanted to touch and lick my feet. Suck on my toes, you know the kind of stuff you expect. It was nice actually, I got so many foot massages," Donny said, reminiscing.

"What happened next? You said at first, what was second?" Ash asked.

"Well, then he wanted to cum on my feet and lick it off or he'd ask me to jerk him off using my feet. I didn't mind indulging him but it started to feel like that was all he wanted to do and if my feet weren't involved, he was much less into things. So, I ended it. Plenty more fish and all that," Donny said.

"Wow. I can't say that I'd be as willing," Ash admitted, "I mean maybe I'd let someone do it once for curiosity's sake but I wouldn't want it all the time."

Donny nodded. "It's not for everyone but I'm a pretty fucking horny dude with a high sex drive so I've fucked a lot."

"Like, how much?" Ash murmured.

"Well, since I usually go for a fuck buddy situation rather than one night stands now, it means sex is more accessible. I'd say three times a week on average, but sometimes we'll just hang out and fuck repeatedly all day on the weekend. Plus, it helps that I've got good equipment too," Donny smirked smugly.

Ash gave him a teasing, skeptical look. "Right, so you've got a monster in your pants?" He'd felt it in the morning but it didn't seem enormous when his leg grazed it.

"Well, I wouldn't use that word. But others have used something similar," Donny said flirtatiously.

Ash made flirty eyes back at him and licked his lips seductively. "Such as?" he purred.

Donny felt his cock beginning to swell. "It's been called a snake. Python. Sword and my favorite ... a lightsaber," he said, chuckling at the last one.

Ash smirked. "Okay, so you've got this giant tool. Doesn't mean you use it well though," he teased.

"Oh, I use it well," Donny said cockily, "trust me."

"Hmm," Ash murmured, feigning skepticism. "I'm not sure I believe you. And can you last long enough is the real question. It's one thing to boast about your size but endurance is another thing entirely. You'd have to prove it for me to believe it," Ash teased, looking at Donny through hooded lids, biting his lip as he issued the challenge.

Donny's chest rumbled. Ash was purposely antagonizing him and Donny knew it. He stood up and stalked over to him. Ash's eyes widened and he let out a startled sound as Donny spun him and roughly grasped his hips, grinding his cock against his butt.

Ash gasped and then moaned, grinding his butt into Donny's hard length. He looked into Donny's eyes in the reflection of the mirror.

"Is this what you want Ash? You want me to show you how long I can last?" Donny rumbled lowly into his ear, his voice taking on a slightly menacing tone.

Ash pushed him to do it, he knew it. Donny sounded different now, rough and dominant and it made his body quiver with excitement. "Yesss," he hissed, grabbing one of Donny's hands and placing it over his own hard cock.

Donny felt the heat emanating from Ash's cock against his hand and it was incredible. The desire to bury his length into the depths of his cousin's sweet hole that was hidden between his delectable round cheeks was taking full control of his brain. All thoughts about how wrong this was were pushed out of his mind by the desire to thrust into Ash till he filled him with his cum.

Ash was panting at the pleasure of feeling Donny's hand grasping his cock through his pants. Finally, after years of wanting, no needing Donny, he was going to have him. Ash would feel him inside his body the way he had always wanted but he was not going to be a passive lover. He turned around and threaded his fingers into Donny's hair and gripped it tightly.

"Show me Donny. Show me how long you can last while you fuck me," he purred in a sultry voice then pulled him close as he possessed his mouth.

Donny groaned, Ash was kissing him with all his passion and their tongues merged like they were starving. He was learning that his sexy cousin was more of a naughty minx than he had anticipated. He lifted him up and walked to the bed, laying them both down. Donny let his weight rest onto Ash as he kissed him again and began grinding into him.

Ash moaned. The friction on his cock was pushing him higher and higher. Then suddenly, Donny's weight lifted off him and he whimpered.

"Come back!" he said, reaching for him. He looked at Donny who had a slightly arrogant glint in his eye which just made him hotter.

"It's been longer than I care to admit so I'm going to make this last. I'm completely clean, when's the last time you got tested?" Donny asked.

"After my last relationship, no hook ups since then so I'm clean too."

"Perfect," Donny murmured. "Because I'm going to fill you with my cum and claim that perky ass of yours."

Donny leant down to undo Ash's shorts and slid them down his legs. He lay between them and pressed his nose to Ash's fabric covered cock and took a loud, deep inhale.

Even Ash blushed a little at that but the appreciative moan he let out ignited a bigger fire within him. "Are you doing to just lie there, or will you show me that prowess you speak of?"

Donny let out an animalistic sound that almost sounded like a growl. "Patience Cousin, pleasure comes to those who are patient," he rumbled.

Ash loved that he called him cousin. It highlighted that this was taboo and forbidden which made it feel sexier and amplified his lust. Ash chuckled, he could tell he was pressing Donny's buttons and he loved it. He wanted him raw, no control just pure animalistic lust. He watched Donny lower his head then felt him nip his cock head with his lips through the fabric of his underwear, pressing his tongue into it with pressure.

Ash groaned. "Oooh yes ... more!"

Ash heard Donny chuckle which equally frustrated him and turned him on. Donny continued his teasing a while longer, running his nose along his cock and lightly nibbling at his inner thighs. It was frustrating him to no end, everything was dulled by the fabric and he desperately wanted Donny to kiss him there properly.

Donny finally relented and removed his underwear. "Lift your knees, hold them to your chest," he instructed.

Ash did so, displaying his hole lewdly to Donny.

Donny smirked with satisfaction at the wanton display before him. He went back to Ash's cock, lightly licking it but not giving him the contact he needed. Suddenly, Donny stood up and stripped off his shorts and underwear, revealing his huge cock.

Ash stared at the glory pointing skyward between Donny's legs as he grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer beside the bed. Donny smirked when he saw Ash staring and licking his lips, still holding his knees up with his ass presented.

Donny wrapped a slippery hand around his length, pumping it a couple times in display for Ash who seemed hypnotized. Then he dove down onto Ash's cock face first and sucked on the head, swirling his tongue around it.

"Oooh fuuuck!" Ash cried. The pleasure was overwhelming, Donny had been teasing him for so long that the sudden stimulation was making his cock throb and leak even more precum.

One of Donny's slippery fingers started swirling around Ash's pucker while he moaned onto his cock as he feasted on it like a man starved. Donny began sliding his finger in and out of Ash, pressing into his sweet spot as he took more of his cock down his throat.

"Fuck ... oh, that's so good ... keep going!" Ash begged.

Ash felt the pressure building as Donny added a second of his big fingers and thrust them in and out of his ass, scissoring them back and forth. It felt so good. Donny was latched onto his cock, sucking with a skill that takes experience to master and making it pulse wildly.

Soon, two fingers turned into three, stretching Ash in the most exquisite way. Donny was driving his fingers into his prostate, pulling Ash's orgasm closer and closer to the surface. It was close, he tensed, feeling it almost there.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum!" Ash declared.

Donny knew now was the moment. Right when Ash was on the edge, about to orgasm. He pulled his mouth off, and slipped his fingers out. He sat up, lined up his cock with Ash's hole and slid the head in.

Ash's eyes shot open and he gasped at the pleasurable surprise. "Yesss," he purred. Finally, he had Donny inside him.

Donny stared down at him smugly and slowly buried the entire length deep inside Ash's ass. He looked down at Ash as his eyes rolled back.

"Oooh," Ash moaned in pleasure. It was exquisite. The delicious stretch of his hole welcoming Donny into his body made him shiver.

Donny paused when he was fully submerged inside Ash and looked down at him with a cocky smirk as he slowly withdrew and plunged back in.

"Oooh Fuuuck!" Ash cried as Donny's bulbous cock head slid over his sweet spot.

Donny began thrusting and within moments he felt Ash's hole quivering and clenching his cock as he spilled his load, shooting up onto his chest.

"Fuuck! Yes, I'm cumming ... I'm cumming Donny! Oooh!" Ash cried.

Ash finally felt the bliss he'd been craving for years. Cumming on Donny's cock was the most glorious thing he'd ever felt in his life. His body trembled and he shuddered through his orgasm. Donny kept the pace going through his climax, his ass clenched as Donny's thrusting made wave after wave of pleasure roll over him.

Ash was panting and Donny paused his thrusting, staying fully buried in his depths. Ash marveled at the incredible fullness that was stretching him oh so right and opened his eyes to stare up into Donny's eyes.

"Still doubting my prowess, Cousin?" Donny asked with a cocky smirk.

Ash took a couple deep breaths then gave him his own smirk. "We've only just gotten started, Cousin. How long you last is yet to be determined."

Donny chuckled. "Very well, let's continue then, shall we?" he asked, not waiting for an answer as he withdrew his entire length and plunged it all the way back in.

Ash moaned as Donny began slowly fucking him. Ash was so relaxed and loosened up that Donny's cock easily slid back and forth in his ass. Even though Donny was so slick, Ash was deliciously tight around him.

Donny raised Ash's legs onto his shoulders so he could gain leverage and really began pounding his ass hard. Ash practically squealed with delight and encouraged him to go harder and faster as he clutched onto Donny's arms.

This was rapidly turning into the best fuck of Donny's life and he really hoped he was actually going to be able to last as long as he usually did.

Ash's eyes had rolled back, his body was experiencing a new level of pleasure he'd never had before. Donny was fucking him like a stallion, plundering his ass so well that he was sure he was going to cum again, which was something that had never happened previously.

"Yes Donny! Oooh ... fuck me ... oh your cock feels so good!" Ash cried, urging him on.

The position they were in was pressing the big, bulbous head of Donny's cock into Ash's prostate and he felt another pressure building in his body. It had never happened this fast before, but then he'd never kept fucking for this long after cumming. He felt like he would burst, everything was tingling and he was on his way to another orgasm.

Ash was so glad that Donny never relented in his punishing pace. He had no time to think, he was just a mess of physical pleasure and hoped it never ended. Donny wasn't lying, Ash decided, they'd been fucking for some time and considering the pace that he was fucking his ass, he was very impressed.

Ash felt the pressure getting more intense, his body was beginning to shudder. "Fuck! Oh my god ... I think I'm gonna cum again ... keep going!" he begged.

Donny groaned, he wanted to feel his ass grip him as he came on his cock again. "That's it, baby. Cum for me ... cum on my cock," he encouraged.

Donny picked up the pace just a little more and tilted the angle of his hips to press into Ash's prostate even more. He thrust three more times then saw Ash's eyes squeeze shut, his eyebrows pinched together and his mouth opened as he gasped before he heard him cry out in pleasure.

"Oooh Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Yes, fuck me, Donny!" Ash cried out.

Donny felt Ash's sweet hole spasm and rhythmically clench around his cock as his body shuddered through his climax. He looked down and saw Ash's cock shooting another load of cum and a huge, proud grin spread across his face as he looked down at his O face.

Ash felt his body unleash the biggest orgasm of his life, it actually felt like his body had released even more the second time. Donny had slowed his thrusts as he recovered but he was aware that Donny hadn't reached his climax yet.

Ash opened lazy eyes and looked up at him with awe. "Fuck, that was insane," he murmured.

"That's the power of my sexual endurance," Donny bragged.

They both chuckled which made Ash's ass clench and Donny's cock bounce making them both moan.

Ash looked up at him. "Let my legs down for a minute."

Donny released his legs and Ash surprised him by flipping him over. Donny's cock had slipped partially out but he sat back down on it and ground his hips around, making Donny groan.

"Lift your knees," Ash instructed.

Donny did so and Ash raised his hips up and down a few times, sliding his ass up and down Donny's cock. He paused to grab the bottle of lube from the bedside table and coated a finger, then went back to bouncing slowly.

Donny just looked up at him with lust in his eyes. Ash knew he was close and desperate to cum. He reached behind himself and slid his finger against Donny's tight hole. Donny jumped then moaned.

"Oooh ... what are you doing?" Donny asked.

"Has no one done this to you before?" Ash asked, swirling the pad of her finger around Donny's hole.

"No. I'm a top," Donny said.

Ash chuckled. "Just because you're a top, doesn't mean you won't enjoy a little prostate tickle. This is where my sexual prowess comes in to play. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then just relax and enjoy the ride, Cousin," he smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Donny smiled and grabbed Ash's hips, rocking him back and forth again, making them both moan.

Though he had cum, everything still felt incredible and Ash was very much enjoying his ride. He continued swirling his finger then gently slid it into Donny's ass, penetrating it for the first time.

"Oooh fuck!" Donny moaned, biting his lip and gazing up at Ash with wonder.

"Mmm, you like that don't you, baby?" Ash purred.

"Yes ... keep going," Donny whispered.

Ash slowly slid his finger in and out a couple times while grinding his ass on Donny's cock. He began hunting for the spot inside Donny that he knew would bring him new levels of pleasure. When he found it, he stopped moving his hips and starting rubbing it with pressure.

Donny's torso lifted a little in response to the new sensation. Ash smiled down at him smugly as he continued to rub on Donny's prostate.

"Oh my god!" Donny moaned as his eyes rolled back.

"Just relax into it and go with the flow," Ash guided.

It didn't take long before Donny started grunting and moaning. Ash slipped in a second finger and kept rubbing Donny's prostate. He felt Donny's cock head swell inside his ass. Donny was about to blow so he rubbed a little harder with his fingers and Donny suddenly roughly dug his fingers into Ash's hips.

"Fuuuck!" Donny cried out.

"Yes, baby, fill me up!" Ash encouraged.

"Oooh fuck! I'm cumming! Take my cum!" Donny cried as his body reached a new level of pleasure.

Ash moaned as Donny's cock swelled up and his cock jerked into his sweet spot. He felt jets of his cum shooting up into his ass. Ash started bouncing on him again to prolong his orgasm and Donny's eyes shot open, looking straight into his.

"Fuuuck! I'm still cumming!" Donny exclaimed in shock.

"Mmm, that's it, baby. Cum inside me," Ash purred in pleasure, he was practically glowing with joy over having Donny filling him up.

They panted through the last quivers of pleasure. When Donny's cock stopped pumping and he sagged into the bed, Ash stilled his movements and slid his fingers out.

Donny stared up at him and pulled him down, taking possession of his mouth and plundering it with his tongue. The cum that Ash had spurt onto his chest earlier smeared between their bodies as they enjoyed the post coital kiss, taking the time to bask in it.

Donny sighed. "That was amazing," he murmured.

"Mm hm. Your prowess and endurance have been confirmed," Ash mumbled with satisfaction.

Donny chuckled. "Thank you. But we can't do this again," he said with a sigh.

"What? Why?" Ash asked, aware that what Donny said was ironic since his slowly deflating cock was still buried in his ass.

"It's wrong Ash. We're cousins," Donny stated.

"Then why does it feel so right?" Ash asked, grinding his hips a little to pull a moan out of Donny.

Donny sighed. "I don't know," he said, lightly stroking Ash's back as his cock finally slipped free. "It's not fair, is it?" he murmured.

"It only has to stop if we actually stop," Ash said, rolling to the side but still draping himself over Donny's side.

"I'm sorry but we can't. We're related, there's no future for us," Donny said sadly.

Ash nodded his head against Donny's chest, too heart broken to speak. He knew his voice would crack and he was trying not to cry. He'd known he had a crush on Donny all these years but now he was truly realizing how deep his feelings actually went. He loved him as a cousin. But he was also in love with the man.

12