Coven of Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out his hand, searching for Tomas's face. "Will I ever see my boy again?"

"Yes, your precious son," Tomas spoke with a soothing comforting whisper.

"Summer took him away from me." Summer was the name of my mother. "My wife tore him from my arms just to hurt me. All she ever wanted was to hurt me."

I left the room, unable to breathe. With tears in my eyes, I leaned against a wall, letting myself fall to my knees. I finished out the rest of my shift helping the janitorial staff, before leaving without saying goodbye.

I went home to the Airbnb I had been co-renting. (It was one of those situations where the host was still living in the home, resulting in an insanely low monthly rate.) Leo Rivera was a man about my same age. A trucker, he had inherited the house from a distant relative, and lived there when not on the road. The location was beautiful, but it was about an hour's drive from the hospice clinic. By the time I got home on my e-bike, I was sweaty, and tired, collapsing on to the couch.

"How was your first day?" asked Leo.

I turned to see my host, who'd been waiting in the open kitchen the entire time. The slender Hispanic man stood at maybe 5'9″, with long hair and a youthful, energetic gap-toothed grin. I had to admit he was my type. "Hey, what's up?"

"I just got into town. you want a beer?"

"Got anything stronger?"

"That great, huh?" Leo opened a cabinet pulling down a bottle of Hennessey and two coffee mugs. He took a seat by my side, pouring a generous amount in each cup. "Good news or bad news?"

I shrugged, taking a long sip.

"Ok, let's go with bad first."

"My father doesn't remember me," I said in a soft breath, trying to come up with a good." I met his boyfriend."

"How do you know?"

I laughed off his question. "Come on, man."

"Seriously, that's kind of a strange thing to say without proof. Did you see them kiss?"

I took another long sip.

"Did you see them fuck?"

"Yeah, man," I said with a sarcastic chuckle. "I saw them fuck."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Leo asked in a way that was sweet, friendly with just a hint of flirtation.

"Not really." I knew I was hard, and so did he.

Leo moved closer, placing his hand upon my leg. "What did you catch them doing?"

"I need to take a shower." I left to the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door. as I turned the water on, I felt like I was playing into a stereotype. I had known Leo for maybe sixty hours total if you counted all the time we spent video chatting.

I started to masturbate, vigorously jerking off under the water flow. I wanted something in my ass. If Leo was to walk through the door, I would beg him to fuck me.

I felt two hands caressing my hips, to my abs. "Leo?"

"Who else would it be?" he pressed his lips to my ear. "tell me what you caught your daddy doing."

I took Leo's hand, guiding him to my cock. "Can I trust you?"

Leo gripped my wrist, moving my hand to his massive erection. "Sometimes you've just got to take the ride."

12