Coven of the Ancient Swamp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye, aye Admiral."

"You aren't ever going to forget that one, will you, boss? Then again, you were damm glad I borrowed a few things from our cousins in brown and got the ball moving. And to answer your question, what the hell am I doing here? I was RIF'ed from the big blue machine. On the way out the door, I got a farmhold just outside of this little village. And I'm settled in there with the most amazing woman. Admiral, I need four temps for my family members who have lost everything they had here. I have the space to set them up, and the necessary utilities are all in place. They need shelter, and they need it now, Sir."

"Ensign, you are to get four temps delivered and set up this morning on Master Mender Johansen's farmhold. Make it so!"

"Aye, Aye sir, the next series of flights coming have temps on board. We will be on the road in twenty minutes from touchdown to wherever MM Johansen needs them.

"Admiral, as always, it's a pleasure seeing you, Sir. If you have time before you head out, I hope you find your way down the Shell Road over to my new place."

"Ensign, I'll be back here before you're ready to move out."

"Ensign, for your information, and don't you quote me! But the old man is one of the few and rare good guys here. There many in the Navy who would gladly go with that SOB through the gates of hell. Anyway, are you ready to ride?"

"We sure are; let's head out."

We went down into the swamp and bayous that leads to my new home. As we left town, I silently swore to myself I would come to know why last night's storm so tore up this area.

Pulling in by the side of the cottage and was getting out, Shadow had to take flight. He went over to greet all the newcomers pulling in the yard with their utilities loaded out with the temps we so dearly needed.

Looking over at the utilities that had pulled in behind me and seeing what has to be one of the ugliest people in the world getting out. "Ensign?" It bellowed. "You see that thing over there? You might think that thing is a washed-up Master Mender? Do you want to know what that thing is? That thing is a Master, all right, but it has not figured out which end of a screwdriver to use. That thing is a scrounger; it is a thief, so you better watch out and make sure you still have shoelaces when you leave this pit of, well, I'm not sure what!"

"Well, well, and hello to you too, little brother. I see you finally got out of the brig. How long have you been out this time?"

Within an hour, all four temps were unloaded, placed, and up. The important thing was, my family would be safe.

The afternoon was like a three-ring circus, constantly going back and forth to and from the collapsed houses. By supper time, things had begun to settle down and quite began to return to the new normal. Even Shadow had stopped running around and barking every time something moved.

Evening found all of us sitting outside on the benches at the foot of the old dock. We just sat together, enjoying the peace found in nature with your close friends and family.

I suppose the best thing of all had to be having PG next to me. Feeling her hand in mine led me to my sanctuary. A place that I would build for my family and the coven. A place of peace for all.

As the darkness settled in and everyone drifted back to their new houses, all but PG, Karen, and I. We lingered outside together, enjoying the rising chorus coming from across the bayou as the stars began to peak out in the sky. PG decided that was the moment for her to blow in my ear. "Our Shepherd, please, will you help the coven as only you can? Sister Karen wishes to be entered and taken into the coven. Will you admit her into the fellowship?"

I looked over and saw Karen sitting on the other bench, across from us. She was sitting there with her eyes looking down. I asked, "Karen? Is your desire to step across the divide and become a part of the coven?"

For what seemed to the longest time ever, she sat there shaking as if she was shivering. Finally, Karen looked up, first toward PG and then to me; then in the tiniest voice I believe I have ever heard, she said. "Shepherd of the coven, please bring me to your bed and take me into the coven. Have with you PG so she may guide me along these new paths."

Paulie stood and walked to where Karen was sitting. Reaching out, Paulie took Karen's hands in hers, and together they walked, hand in hand, across the yard where last night the fairies had danced. As they went together, I looked to the treetops and saw that the freshing breeze was blowing them back and forth slightly. Looking down, the dancing fireflies or, might it be, fairies sliding about came into view. Sitting here alone and yet not alone at all. As I drank in the unfolding wonders of the realm of the Ancient Swamp held.

When I walked into our bedroom and saw Karen and Paulie together under the bedsheets, I felt the weight of an unseen hand leading me to them. "Karen. Before the rooster calls out again, you will have stepped over into the coven."

Lifting a corner of the bedsheet, I slid into the bed next to Karen. As Paulie whispered in her ear, "Reach out, my dearest Karen and let your lips enjoy the sweetness of Shep's warm kiss as you move into our coven." With that invitation, Karen moved to me, seeking my lips with hers, searching for the tip of my tongue as she probed my mouth with her dancing tongue. Together our tongues danced as if we were circling the Maypole as we surrendered to our mounting passions. All the while, Paulie stroked Karen's naked back and squeezed the firm globes of her ass; we all moved closer, adding to the fires.

Karen sighed as our eyes founded each other, "Shep, oh my god, Shep. That kiss lifted me to the tops of the trees where it is said that the elders sit." With that, she looked about and found my lady next to her. "My dear Paulie, you are truly the Handmaiden of the Shepherd. The one who brings him to the Coven and helps to lift us to the heights. Shep? Paulie? Please take my breasts in your hands and mouths and claim them for the Coven. I pray they will become swollen to feed my infant children, which fosters our sisterhood's growth. Please take me and enter me so I may enter the Coven."

With this passionate declaration, Karen fell back into the pillows that littered the head of the bed. Paulie reached out and took possession of a small breast that rested on Karen's chest. At first, sweeping her fingers over the breast as if she were exploring new ground. Then PG returned to the tip of Karen's breast and taking hold of the rigid nipple, playing with it, pulling a bit, then twisting and biting it as well. Then she moved over and tortured the other nipple in the same fashion. As PG danced between Karen's breasts, she treated us with a rolling series of cries and moans that were like a new melody of a joyous tide washing over her.

While PG was pushing Karen up the ladder, she had recently begun to climb. I was also busy exploring. The pelt that lay between Karen's open legs held my fingertips, running over her with my fingertips, then dipping downward along the full outer lips of her damp vulva, crying with need. Then, giving them a loving swat that led to a scream. A scream that died into yet another volley of cries and moans lost in the bed. Sending my fingers out to find that hidden nubbin I knew would only drive her higher yet. As I settled in between Karen's open legs, placing the head of my rigid shaft between her lips, I moved into her. As Paulie reached down and pinched Karen's lips as I entered her. Entering into the tunnel that would lead Karen to the Coven, together we moved Karen along the path until she exploded as she entered the Coven. She filled our ears with music that echoed and called around the room.

Morning found me alone in the bed. Looking about, wondering where everyone was, I called out. "Lady??? Where are you, dear?"

Hearing her sweet voice, I looked to the door of the bedroom and saw her standing there naked. "My most amazing man, you are magnificent. Thank you, our Shep, for guiding Karen into the Coven. And for having me here with you as you brought her in. But most importantly, thank you for taking me as your Handmaiden." With that, I found myself buried under my woman as she smothered me in her warmth. "Darling? Last night? Did you seed Karen?"

As she slipped in beside me, I reached over and took her head and lovely face in my hands, "My Lady, my woman, you are the only one who gets my seeds. They are for you and you alone. As it is my greatest dream to see your belly swollen full with our child."

"Shep!! Seed me, give me your seeds so I may give you in return our child. Take me again and again until I am overflowing with you." With that, my woman took hold of my semi-rigid shaft and held it up, then teased the head with the tip of her tongue, which led me to explode in a new series of cries as I stiffened under her assault. As she swung her legs over me, holding me in her hand, she exclaimed, "give me your seed, my treasured partner, so that I may carry our child." With that, she crashed down onto my shaft, taking me back into the depths of her soul as she rode my column mercilessly. Together we exploded once more, filling the room with our wails of devotion to each other. In time we simply fell into a pile beside each other.

As mid-day neared, we began to move about our bedroom. In time we even managed to get dressed, go out seeking something to eat. As we headed towards the kitchen, Jack called out, "Hey, you two laze abouts; it's about time you got moving. Guess you aren't aware of the change last night brought. Judy and Karen moved all of Karen's stuff into Bob's new house. And those two haven't been seen today!"

Well, well, and so the coven grows.

12