Coven of the Goddess: Aunt Jamie

Story Info
Aunt Jamie has the job of preparing Adam for Big Things.
7.4k words
4.68
16.8k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coven of the Goddess 2021: Adam Greyson and Aunt Jamie

Jamie Greyson was sitting on her wrap around porch sipping tea at 9PM when her cell phone rang. The caller ID said it was her big sister Janet. "Hey sis!" she said sweetly when she answered it.

"Jamie, I think it's time. I'm going to send him your way for preparation as we discussed. Can you do this?" Janet paused and waited for Jamie to answer.

"I got this this love, as long as you are sure you don't want to be the one?" Jamie felt a twinge of excitement between her legs. She was wearing a thin cotton summer dress and nothing else, and she couldn't resist reaching down and running her fingers over her stiffening clit.

"We discussed this, I have faith in you, and I can't be the one to prepare him. I know this will be your first one. Trust me, I will come down when it's time and he is ready."

The sisters chatted for a few more minutes and then ended the call. Jamie would start to cast The Spell of Dreams tonight, and while she didn't want to stop rubbing her throbbing 4" clitoris she needed to save herself for tonight. She was a member of the Coven of the Goddess, descendant of Morgana, and a practitioner of Sex Magic. The most powerful magical force on earth was the power of a woman's orgasm if focused correctly, and she needed to focus. There wasn't much time and the next six nights would be draining as she cast the spell every night at midnight.

Jamie finished her tea and then headed down to the vault room to prepare for the casting tonight. By 11:30 the candles around the pentacle on the floor were all lit, and a small fire bowl burned in the center. Her kneeling pillow was at the head of the pentacle next to a bowl of scented olive oil. By 11:50 she had removed her dress and before donning her ceremonial robe, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror in the robe room. She stood 5'4", 128 lbs., with raven black hair and jet blue eyes. She looked at her full 35 D breasts and then thought of sucking her sister Janet's tits. She missed Janet as it had been a few months since they had seen each other.

She ran her hand down her firm stomach to her shorn pussy and touched her giant clit. Like all the Greyson women, she was gifted with Morgana's cock like clit and the ability to ejaculate. Jamie tried to clear the fog in her head as it was time to go to work, time to cast the first night's spell. She put on her red ceremonial rode and entered the spell chamber.

Jamie opened her robe and knelt with her legs spread wide on the pillow at the top of the pentacle. She felt the warmth of the fire in the center bowl on her naked breasts and it made her nipples stiffen. She dipped all of her fingers into the bowl of ceremonial oil, and slowly began to chant the charm of making, "Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh". As she chanted this over and over, she brought her oiled fingertips to her breasts and slowly traced her erect nipples. She could feel herself let go and to submit to arousal.

As she chanted, she focused on the target of the spell, her nephew Adam. She focused on mentally projecting her sexual thoughts into his dreams, thoughts of herself forcing him to suck his mother's pussy. She visualized shoving her own giant clit into his mouth as she applied more oil to her fingers, and let her right hand slid down to her now throbbing clit.

As she stroked her massive clit she began to chant faster. She was trying to pace her focus and masturbation with the orgasm building inside of her. She began stroking her clit like she was jacking off a cock. She placed her left hand behind her so she could thrust her hips towards the center of the pentacle, and she could feel the heat of the fire on her naked oiled pussy. Her thoughts shifted to Adam fucking his mother while sucked her sister Janet's milk laden tits.

She stroked faster and faster, chanting the spell. She shoved three fingers from her oiled left hand up her soaking wet pussy and began to fuck herself frantically. Chanting and stroking, stroking and chanting, she could feel she was at the point of no return, and she was going to ejaculate, and she was going to cum so fucking hard. Jamie let out a scream that echoed in the spell room as thick creamy cum poured out of her pussy and coated her fingers.

Jamie sat back on her haunches, spent. She brought her fingers to her mouth to savior the taste of her own sweet girl cum. God she loved the way she tasted, it was almost as good as Janet's cum, well almost. Janet gave her little sister the nick name of "pussy fingers" because Jamie would never waste a drop when they were together. Jamie wouldn't waste Janet's or even her own. Jamie said it was like nectar and who was she to let such a gift go to waste. Jamie reluctantly got up as she had to save herself for tomorrow night, and the next night, and the next. One night down and five to go.

200 miles away Adam Greyson woke up sweating from the hottest, most insane dream he had ever had. His 12" cock was rock hard as he fell back to sleep trying not to think about his mother and Aunt Jamie.

One Week Later

19-year-old Adam Greyson drove his beat-up Jeep down a remote state route in South Carolina just outside of Spartanburg towards his Aunt Jamie's house. She literally lived in the sticks as the nearest neighbor was probably a mile away. Aunt Jamie was his mom's little sister, 12 years her junior, but she could have been her twin as they looked identical. At 26 she was only 7 years older than Adam, and growing up Adam always had a puppy love crush on her whenever she babysat him.

Last week his mom had decided for him that he was going to stay at Aunt Jamie's house while he knocked out his associate degree at a nearby community college.

When his mom first informed him of the plan about a week ago, he was not at all thrilled. The pandemic was finally coming to an end, and he wanted to see his girlfriend, Sara. God, he loved Sara. They had been sweethearts since 8th grade, and they had promised each other that someday they would be each other's first. The last three years of Highschool were a complete bust due to covid lock down, and now Sara dumped him for some dumb ass named Jack. He was just pissed, heartbroken, and so bummed out he even stopped masturbating. His mom said this was the best way to help him take his head out of his ass, and the best way to forget about Sara was a change in scenery.

That night the dreams started. Every night since his mom told him he was going to live with Aunt Jamie, he started having the most insane erotic dreams ever. Dreams about his aunt and his mom both having giant cocks and making him suck them. Dreams of his Aunt Jamie fucking his mother and then making him fuck his mom. Maybe it was the 3 years of lock down, or maybe he was going insane? Granted, his mother was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, 5'5" about 135 lbs, and tits that could stop a train. But she was his mother, and that was just wrong, and Aunt Jamie was fucking Aunt Jamie for God's sake.

As he drove his mind drifted to the fact that all the Greyson women were drop dead gorgeous. All the aunts, grandmothers, cousins, and not just some of them but all of them. The older women all looked 20 to 30 years younger than their age. His mother's fourth or fifth Cousin Abigail Greyson had to be in her late 70s but she looked like she was in her late 40's. At the last family gathering she, Abigail had caught Adam staring at her tits, and she gave him a wink! He thought to himself "Not only does she still look good, but she seems like a dirty old gal as well. I bet she was fun back in the day".

There was also a scarcity of men at the functions. He always assumed that there were divorces or the older women were widows. The men that were at the functions didn't talk much and typically excluded Adam from real conversations. Adam had never met his father and there was never a conversation about him, ever.

While there was a 12-year gap between his mom and Aunt Jamie, the two of them were very close. Adam could distinctly remember that right after Aunt Jamie turned 18, there were several trips every year that his mom would take Jamie on. His mother always said it had to do with a sorority they both belonged too, and Adam never gave it much thought.

Adam's mind snapped back into focus as he pulled into Aunt Jamie's long gravel driveway. She was standing on the front porch waiting for him in a thin white cotton summer dress, barefoot. As he drove up next to the house his heart skipped a beat for a second. Aunt Jamie was leaning over the end rail nearest the driveway waving and smiling. From this angle the decending sun was behind her, and he could see the outline of her mound through the dress as she wasn't wearing any panties. Seeing her like this made him think about the dreams he had been having, and he quickly tried to think of something else as he was starting to feel his cock swell. He put the Jeep into park and opened the door, trying to adjust himself a bit before Aunt Jamie made it down the stairs to hug him hello.

Jamie ran down the porch steps to greet her nephew and thought to herself, "Did you get a good look Adam?". She had worn this dress specifically for the thinness, and she never wore panties or a bra anyway, so the position of the sun was a bonus! When she reached Adam, she tiptoed to hug him and kiss his cheek. Adam had grown to about 5'10" and was lean. She gave him a real hug, not that half bent at the waste bullshit hug. She pressed her 35 D tits into him so he could feel their firmness. She could feel the semi stiff cock in his jeans. "God damn its big" she thought, "The prophecy must be true again".

Adam was surprised at the aggressiveness of the hug from Aunt Jamie. She never hugged him like this before, and the feel of her firm tits against him made his cock start to twitch again. The smell of her perfume was light, like a vanilla scent that was rather intoxicating. He had to really focus on not letting his cock get hard.

"Adam! It is so good to see you again!", Jamie said stepping back. "You've grown so much since last year. You've got so BIG!"

Adam blushed a bit and smiled. The sun dress she was wearing was killing him. It was the button up the front type that only came to the mid plane on Aunt Jamie's large breasts that were spilling out, and the top button was open. Aunt Jamie didn't have a bra on, and not only were her nipples rock hard, he could see her silver dollar sized areolas through the thin material. This was going to be tough, and he really needed to get his shit together, and quickly. All he needed was for Aunt Jamie to tell his mom he was perving on her. He would be dead meat.

"Aunt Jamie, thanks for letting me stay with you during school, it means a lot", Adam said sincerely.

"I'm so sorry to hear about you and Sara", Jamie touched Ada's face. "You poor sweet thing you. What the hell is she thinking leaving a stud muffin like you?" Jamie giggled, "I'm sure that we can help you forget about ole Sara in no time. You just trust your Aunt Jamie; I've got my ways. OK?"

Adam smiled, nodded, and grabbed his duffel bag from the back of the Jeep. "Where do you want me?"

Aunt Jamie smiled a sly smile and answered, "Follow me". They walked into the house which was a restored farmhouse from the 1940's. She led Adam up the stairs and then turned left down the main hall to a bedroom at the very end of the hall. It was a corner room had windows on the east, south, and west walls that provided a nice cross breeze. The way the house was designed so the rooms at the end of the main hall stood out from the main house by about 20 feet, like a very short "U" shape.

"This is your room, do you like it?" Aunt Jamie asked.

"This is great Aunt Jamie!" Adam said as he looked at the queen sized four poster bed. It was way fancier than the no frame twin he slept on at home.

"I'm glad you like it. The bed is nice and comfy, and the bathroom is right there next to your closet" Jamie said pointing. "I'm in the Master bedroom at the other end of the hallway if you ever need anything" she said with a smile. "Get cleaned up and I will fix you something to eat?"

Adam set down his duffel bag and nodded yes. He was starving as he hadn't stopped for lunch. "Sure, give me 10 minutes and I will be down, and thanks again Aunt Jamie. I don't know how I can make it up to you?" Adam said with a sigh.

"Oh, I am sure we will find a way for you to earn your keep. I am absolutely sure of it!" Jamie turned to leave but then paused. "I have to change so I don't get anything on this dress. Should only take a sec, beef stew in 15!". She then turned and shut the door.

Adam threw his duffel on the bed and started to unpack a few things when he heard music coming through his window. He looked out the west windows and realized he could see into Aunt Jamie's bedroom through her east windows.

There she stood slowly unbuttoning her cotton sun dress and exposing what might be the most perfect set of tits Adam had ever laid eyes on, as her dress dropped to the floor. Adam's cock immediately became hard as he looked at his Aunt Jamie naked breasts for the first time. She tweaked her nipples quickly before putting on a tiny red halter top, then he lost sight of her in the window. Adam resisted the urge to pull his cock out right there rub one off before going to dinner. He might get lucky and see a bit more later when it got dark. "God what is wrong with me? It's your aunt you dumb ass.", Adam scolded himself.

Ten minutes later Adam walked into the dining room, and Aunt Jamie was setting dinner on the table in her red halter top and black yoga pants. Dinner was beef Stew, biscuits, and an apple pie. "Do you like what you see Adam?" Aunt Jamie asked in a soft voice.

The question dripped with innuendo, even coming from Aunt Jamie. But it was his mom's sister, and reading something into this would be insane. "Looks fantastic, let's eat before I fade too far too fast. I'm exhausted!" Adam said and then yawned trying to make the conversation more vanilla.

Dinner passed with general small talk that mainly focused on how Adam was coping with the loss of Sara and his struggle to get over her. She really was his first true love, and Aunt Jamie could tell his heart was broken. "Your mom and I are going to fix that for you Adam" Jamie thought to herself as she listened. If it weren't for the rules, she would take his virginity right here on the dinner table, right now.

"Rules are Rules" she thought, and the coven always comes first. Her job was to prep him from a mental standpoint, to strip his inhibitions away so that he could be molded to perform the job he was meant to do. She would have him, just not completely and not just yet, but eventually she would have him.

After about an hour of chatting, Aunt Jamie stood up, "I've got work in the AM kiddo, I need to clean up and hit the rack, ok?"

"Are you working from home are going into town?" Adam asked innocently.

"I have some patients in town tomorrow, but I shouldn't be home too late" Jamie said with a wink.

"Patients?" asked quizzically.

"Didn't your mother tell you; I finished my Doctorate this spring. I'm a psychotherapist, and I specialize in dream therapy!" Jamie looked at him very seriously and continued. "I can tell you everything about you from your dreams". This was followed by a long moment of silence, and then she broke out laughing.

"Good night, Adam. Sweet Dreams?". Jamie then cleared the table and headed upstairs.

11PM: Jamie and Janet's Phone Call:

"How was day one Jamie?", Janet asked with a controlled but excited voice.

"It is going well, and I think ahead of schedule. I may dial back the heat just a bit for a few days after tonight and let him settle in before we "talk"." Jamie said cheerfully.

Janet asked quickly, "When should I come down, will he be ready by Saturday for Mabon? Can we perform the "Great Rite" do you think?"

"It's Sunday night, so let's say I have the talk with him Friday night. Can you be here about 11 PM on Friday, about the time we finish our talk?" Jamie was hoping Janet would say yes, as among other things, she was dying to see her, and she was aching to watch Adam's cock fill his mother's pussy for the first time.

"I will see you then love. I can't wait to see you and Adam!". Janet was bursting with excitement. Her son Adam was about to discover the truth, that he was one of the few "Sons" of King Author.

Whenever a new witch is brought into the Coven of the Goddess, she is impaled by the "Goddess Cock" during the ceremony. It is a smooth thick polished Opal cock about 12 inches long. Legend has it that it was fashioned by Morgana herself as an exact replica of her brother Arthur's cock, and she also trapped Authur's seed inside the Stone Cock. Once every decade or so, if the new witch seeking entry into the coven is a direct descendant of Morgana's, the Goddess cock will impregnate her with the seed of King Author.

Janet had been a virgin during her ceremony when she became pregnant with Adam. When the then acting Coven Goddess Samantha Greyson had impaled her with Goddess Cock during her right of passage, the thick scent of semen filled the air, and everyone present knew what had just occurred. As per Coven Law, the male offspring of the Goddess Cock would be groomed and introduced as one of the coven's "studs" for the sole purpose of rituals such as the "Great Rite", as well as continuing the blood line. But the male must "Return from wench he came", meaning he must lose his virginity to his mother. This coming weekend was Mabon, the second harvest when fruits are gathered.

At first Janet had a hard time with the idea of taking her virgin son, but the idea had grown on her as she watched him around the house over the last six or seven months. She had seen him a few times getting in or out of the shower, or the pool and his cock was huge, 8 to 9 inches flaccid. She guessed that if he was hard, it would be the same size as the Goddess Cock, and she spent many a nights masturbating her giant clit to the thought of her Adam fucking his mommy. This weekend it would come to fruition.

Back in Adams Room:

1145PM Adam saw the light in Aunt Jamie's room come on. He got out of bed and stood in the dark naked and could see his Aunt Jamie start to undress through her window. Standing in the dark watching his aunt he started to slowly stroking his massive cock. Aunt Jamie appeared in the window as before but this time she was looking into a full-length mirror on the opposite wall from the window. While her back was to Adam, he could still see everything in the mirror. Aunt Jamie took off her halter top, once again revealing her magnificent breasts, only this time she took time to circle her nipples with her fingers. Adam quickened his pace as she toyed with her breasts. At first, he wasn't sure how long it would be before she killed the lights, but when she brought one of her nipples to her mouth and began sucking, he slowed down to savor this moment.

Aunt Jamie dropped her yoga pants and ran her hand over her smooth-shaven pussy mound. Adam's mouth dropped at what he saw next. As Aunt Jamie spread her labia and out popped what look to be a massive cock like clitoris she had tucked away between her folds. It was big enough for him to see from his window, and he could only guess it was 4 inches or bigger. Aunt Jamie brought her fingers to her mouth and applied a good amount of saliva before reaching down and beginning to stroke her giant clit like a cock. Adam stood there in the dark stroking his cock as he watched Aunt Jamie jacking herself off, her left hand squeezing a nipple and her right working her clit faster and faster. Jamie watched herself in the mirror as she masturbated, she knew Adam was watching her and that made her stroke faster.

12