Coven's Toy Pt. 08

Story Info
Tammy’s toy years are complete.
6.7k words
4.42
7.6k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coven's Toy, Part 8

(Transgender, Fetish, Witchcraft, Transform, Consensual)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read Chapters 1 - 7, first.

Synopsis: Tammy's toy years are complete.

Elizabeth was sitting in her kitchen reviewing the three finalists for the Coven's next toy project. When her phone rang.

"Hi Barbra, how are you?"

"I'm just calling to let you know that Tammy is on her way over. She's completed her two years, you know. She's a free woman, as of this morning."

"I know. I was wondering what she was going to do."

"Well, I know she had a couple of offers to stay on as a love partner. But I'm not sure what she was planning on doing. She seemed undecided."

"Aren't they all when they're released?" Elizabeth asked, chuckling.

Barbra laughed, "don't I know it."

Elizabeth laughed. "Yes, you always get to see it, as you're always the last to host them. I hope you didn't ruin her with your ponygirl games."

"Oh no. She actually did quite well this time around. And she cleaned up nicely."

"Good. Thanks for that. In any case, thanks for the call. I'll watch for her."

"Do that. I do expect her to return to you. To say goodbye, and to ask your advice. She may very well be in love with you, you know. Good luck with her. Bye."

Elizabeth hung up, smiling. She really had developed feelings for their latest toy. Tammy was special. And she hoped that she would stop buy for a visit.

An hour later Elizabeth's doorbell rang.

When she opened the door, Tammy was standing there, shyly.

"Hello dear, come on in."

"Were you expecting me?"

"Yes, I thought you might come visit me before you headed off to start your new life. I heard from Barbra that you had left her place. Now come on in. I'm happy to see you and certainly willing to visit. I'd love to hear about your plans."

"Thanks," Tammy mumbled.

Beth sensed that the girl was very much unsure of what she intended to do. Under the Coven's arrangement with her, she was now free to do anything she wanted. Go anywhere she wanted. She had her whole life in front of her. And with the money provided by the Coven, she could live however she wished, for the rest of her days.

She led Tammy into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine.

As Beth was working on the bottle, Tammy glanced at the folders, scattered on the table.

"New toy candidates?" she asked, guessing from the evidence.

"Yes. With you graduating, we're anxious to find someone new. Now leave them be. They're top secret!"

Tammy just shook her head, and with full glasses they walked out settling in the living room, facing each other in comfortable chairs.

Beth waited for Tammy to begin, but she didn't seem to know how to start. The ex-toy, just sat quietly, lost in thought, sipping from her glass. So, Beth took the opportunity to examine her.

Tammy looked as good as ever. Just as pretty as the young Jacqueline Bisset, who old Tom had requested that his female persona be modeled after. Of course, with all of the modifications her kinky coven sisters had performed on her, she looked a lot more erotic and sexy, and kind of slutty, too.

Beth was sure that Tammy would choose to make changes to her toy-inspired appearance. The previous toys all had, to some degree. Although it always seemed hard to predict, how much any one would keep and how much they'd remove.

As Tammy still hadn't begun talking, Beth decided to start things off.

"So, tell me about your last ten months. Any big surprises? Did it all go as expected, with my sisters, just enjoying you and your services?"

Tammy snapped out of it, and actually smiled.

"You mean apart from Donna shrinking my waist?" and they both chuckled.

"Yes, I remember helping you with that. Are you comfortable with your tiny waist, now? Your body looks fantastic, by the way."

Tammy sighed, "yes. I learned to live with eighteen inches and the two-inch stem, too.

"But you were right. In most cases the mistresses played the same games with me that they had the first time around, without any more changes to my body or my wardrobe. "

Beth interrupted. "You don't have to call them 'mistress' any longer."

Tammy chuckled, "old habits..."

"I understand. So, you said 'most cases'. Did anything terrible happen?"

Tammy thought for a moment. "No, nothing terrible. Donna was pleased with my new corsets and my tiny waist.

"Abby didn't add any more piercings, or tattoos, thank heaven, but she did add more jewelry."

"I don't see anything new," Beth said.

"You can't see them. She added short lengths of chains to my pussy rings, with little weights on the ends. They pull on me, and rattle as I move, and they're always in the way when I have to pee. Some of the women enjoyed playing with them, while others complained that they got in the way when they wanted to get at my sex."

"Well, they can be removed now. At least no new markings on your body."

"Yes, I'm happy about that."

"So, nothing else new, then."

"No, not really. Rebecca fitted me with that terrible metal cage helmet, again. For a whole week. I hate that thing.

"Jennifer didn't make me wear any larger butt plugs. I guess my ass is stretched enough for her."

"I got to spend more time with Brigit and Suzie, while I was staying with Joanne. That was fun. And the sex was really pleasant.

"Katherine didn't lock me away in that damn chastity belt, like last time, but I still had to service her sissy, X-husband. He, she, whatever it is, has gotten worse. A total wreck.

"Oh?"

Tammy eyed her suspiciously. "You want details? But you're not into that sort of thing."

"What can I say, curiosity..."

"Well Katherine, had its breast implants replaced with much larger ones. And on its body, they look crazy huge. And she's forced it to wear ballet boots all of the time. It's gotten really good at hobbling around all the time."

"I almost feel sorry for him." Beth said.

"I did. But I guess he deserves it." Tammy answered, shaking her head, sadly.

"I understand. Compared to that poor bitch, being a toy wasn't so bad, was it?"

Tammy smiled half-heartedly. Then continued.

"And, of course, I spent last month as a pony-girl. This time, Barbra made me participate in the Saturday events, and whipped me when I didn't perform up to the level of her other ponies. She now has two colts and two fillies, full time, or something near that."

"Growing her stable, eh?" Beth said with a laugh.

"Yes, I think she wanted me to stay with her, join her pony herd, but she could see that I wasn't enjoying myself, in harness and in her stall."

Tammy paused, with nothing much else to tell.

After a few minutes, she sighed. "Both Tina and Sally invited me to come back and live with them."

"I did enjoy all of the latex at Tina's. And I loved Germany and the travel that Sally seemed to enjoy, but I pictured my life with either of them as just a continuation of an existence as a sex toy, even though I'd be a free one -- with a loving partner."

Elizabeth nodded her understanding. "Some of the girls in the past did make that choice. It would be the easy one."

The two of them sat quietly, sipping from their glasses for a few moments.

"Well, what have you decided to do, now that you're a free woman?" Beth asked, to get to the important topic.

"I don't know." Tammy said, and started crying. "I don't even have a place to stay, tonight."

Beth set her glass down and went over to kneel next to and hug the poor girl.

"Well, silly, in your packet, the one Barbra gave you, there's a credit card with your name on it, and a very high spending limit. You could stay in any nice hotel for as long as you like.

"Or, you can stay here with me."

Tammy sniffed and grinned. "Can I? I was hoping."

"Of course, you can, and perhaps you could show me those dangly chains on your pussy. They sound wonderfully kinky." Beth said, kissing Tammy on the cheek.

Tammy smiled even wider. "I might, if you ask nicely. I'm not a slave anymore."

Beth laughed. "Oh, please Tammy, can we sleep together, tonight? Can we have wonderful and happy sex? And can I see your body jewelry?"

Tammy laughed at Beth's impression of a pre-teen girl, begging. "I think that can be arranged."

And they kissed and hugged, until Tammy got over her funk, and Beth went back to her chair.

"Tammy, dear. Have you even looked at your new life packet?"

"No. I came straight over here. Barbra handed me a briefcase full of stuff and I just threw it in the car, before I left her ranch."

"Well, you'll find a lot of important things in there. It's the rest of your 'legend' as the spy movies call it. All of your important papers, birth certificate, resumes, diplomas, family photos, and so on. Everything that will prove that Tammy Wallace was born, and lived, up to this point.

"And, of course, you'll find your bank records. You have a local account and a Swiss account. I understand that the total is almost two mission dollars."

"What? I thought the deal was one mil!"

"My sisters all tipped you very well. So, you have plenty of money. A lot more than what was quoted in the original agreement."

"Wow, I'm really surprised. I didn't expect more than the million."

"It's a practice that has developed over the years. Most of the toys come away with a substantial sum. You should be happy to hear that you're, ah, 'bonus package' is the largest ever."

"Hah, 'bonus package'? That sounds awfully corporate. I'm not exactly a retiring executive."

They both chuckled.

"Well, my dear, everyone liked you. You were the perfect toy."

Tammy chuckled. "That's what every girl aspires to be. Right? The perfect toy?"

"Tammy. That's all behind you now. I'm sure you're trying to decide what to do with the rest of your life."

"Beth, I just haven't been able to come up with a plan. I know, it seems kind of absurd. I have spent a lot of time thinking about it. But so far all I've come up with is to get rid of my jewelry."

And she added a shrug, "or at least make it less permanent.

"And I want to stop wearing my big butt plug, and this corset. Eighteen inches with a pipe-stem is just too much."

Beth responded. "Okay, I can help with that. What about your breasts? I mean they're wonderful. I love them. But how do you feel about them?"

Tammy sighed. "I haven't decided. I can't decide on that either. Sometimes they're an embarrassment, but that may be because of the nipple jewelry. Other times I enjoy the attention they bring, and the power too. Tom always thought that they were a huge advantage for women, as guys would do almost anything for a pretty woman especially one with big boobs."

"I think he was right about that." Beth inserted, chuckling.

They both sat quietly for a few minutes, lost in thought.

"You know of course, that you can easily have whatever procedures you want, to undo the things that the Coven has done to your body. And you'll heal overnight, like you did when they were first done to you. Right?" Beth said, encouragingly. "So, the first thing you want is to get rid of your body jewelry?"

"Yes, absolutely." Tammy said, sure of that one thing.

"All of it?"

"Well, most of it. I don't want any of it to be permanent, anymore."

"I think I can help with that. Sister Abby gave me the contact info for her piercing jeweler, Farah, I think her name is, some time ago. I can call her and I'm sure she'll make a house-call."

"Oh, that would be great! Could you, please? And will she be able to get the collar off me too? Remember Roxanne provided it."

"I think so. And I bet I can get her over here, soon."

"Oh, thank you. That would be wonderful."

"Stay there, I'll call her right now." And Elizabeth went out to find her cell phone and make the arrangements.

Tammy sat quietly, thinking. Making a mental list. At least for the rest of today.

Beth came back several minutes later, smiling.

"Farah will be here tomorrow afternoon, and she seems confident that she'll be able to handle the collar, too."

"Oh, that will be great. Thanks. Right now, then, I'd like to get some of my things out of the car. Can I use the guest room?"

"Sure, you can. And for as long as you want. I know how difficult this is for you. Relax, stay with me until you decide."

Tammy stood and hugged her favorite witch. Talking quietly into Beth's ear. "Thank you so much. You've always been so nice to me, and so good for me."

She then kissed her. And Beth kissed her back.

"You know that you don't have to sleep in the guest room. Oh, you can use it to unpack your things, but you can sleep in my bed."

"I'd love to do that."

"And besides, I'm dying to see your newest decorations, those chains hanging from your pussy lips." Beth said giggling.

"It figures. You'll be able to play with them, tonight. But that means you have to take care of me, first."

"Deal."

And they both laughed, and headed out to unload Tammy's things.

Once everything was stacked in the guest room, Tammy began opening the suitcases searching for her older, less stringent corsets.

"As soon as I can find my more comfortable corsets, can you help me swap out the one I'm wearing for one of them?"

"Of course. Are you planning to slowly eliminate their use, completely?"

"I haven't decided that either. I do like the things. I've always thought they were sexy. And They do help support my breasts and prevent back aches. But I don't like them this tight, or wearing them all of the time, like in bed. I'll just have to see."

"Your choice, now." Beth said.

"Yes, it is, finally." Tammy confirmed.

Once she was laced into her more comfortable corset, and Beth had left an inch gap so that she was only at 21 inches, Tammy sighed, and giggled, "that feels so much better. I feel like I can actually breath, and move." And she twisted and bent to show off.

"Next, I think I need to get rid of this butt plug. I hope my ass will close up, all right."

"Well, you have worn that thing constantly for more than a year. It might be a problem."

Tammy dug out a pair of panties, "I think we bought these when I first arrived."

Beth laughed, and you've hardly ever worn them, or any panties for that matter, since."

"Yes, they look like new."

Tammy disappeared into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later wearing the panties and with the big butt plug wrapped in a couple of tissues.

The first thing she said was, "it feels kind of strange."

"What, the panties or being without the plug?" Beth asked.

"Well, both, really. I have hardly worn panties, or gone without the plug for so long. And, um, after I removed the plug, I felt around back there, and my ass hole was wide open."

"Give it some time," Beth said, "Are you hungry? Let's go fix dinner."

"Dinner sounds good. But I have another problem. All of my jewelry, down there, doesn't really fit in my panties."

When Beth looked at her quizzically, Tammy continued. "You know, my clit ring, and bell and my pussy rings and their chains. They don't all fit inside the crotch of the panties. They hang out the sides and poke me."

"Oh, yah, I do want to see those chains." Beth said, giggling.

"Later," Tammy said, dismissively. "It's a problem. I don't know if I can sit, like this."

"Well get rid of the panties, then."

"I'm worried that I'll leak out of my ass hole."

"Oh, for god's sake. Then put the plug back in."

"No, I'm done with that thing. I hope."

Beth just stood there, shaking her head. Then she snapped her fingers and saying "wait here" as she stepped out of the room.

A few moments later she was back, displaying a cute little glass butt plug in her hand.

"Here, strip off those panties and slip this in. It's smaller so it shouldn't be so uncomfortable, and hopefully your ass will close around it, and you won't leak."

Tammy took it out of Beth's hand and looked at it skeptically. "This might work. I hope I can hold it in."

"Try."

And as Tammy stepped into the bathroom for some lube to use with the smaller plug, she called out. "I'm curious, how is it that you have something like this?"

"Never you mind, I got curious, some time ago."

"Hah, you're a lot kinkier than you ever admit to."

Tammy received no answer as Beth had already left, headed for the kitchen.

She left the panties, behind, and followed. Although she regretted not being able to wear the pretty underwear. She was fed up with always playing the part of the pantyless slut.

Elizabeth smiled, as she heard Tammy enter the kitchen, her clit bell jingling. The sound turned her on, as it had during the last visit. She also thought she could hear the jangling of the chains that Tammy had described.

The pair worked together to make a very nice dinner. Of course, Tammy's abilities as a chef had improved and expanded since the initial cooking lessons Elizabeth had arranged for her, during Tammy's first months as a woman. So, she took complete charge of the preparations.

The food was delicious, and Tammy enjoyed being able to eat a sizable portion of the food, as her corset didn't compress her stomach anymore. It was wonderful.

After cleaning up, the two of them curled up on the couch together and chatted about simple things until Tammy finally said, "I'm getting tired. It's been a weird day, but I want to make love to you before I fall asleep."

"Sounds good to me," Beth said, giving her one last kiss, before standing and offering her a hand.

They walked slowly into the master bedroom, as they had on so many nights when Tammy visited in the past, and climbed into bed.

Beth got a big charge out of the chains attached to Tammy's pierced pussy lips. They were about two inches long, and included a small round weight on their ends. The weights constantly pulled down on Tammy's pussy and she thought that they had stretched her lips a bit. That seemed really sexy to her, and she played with them with her fingers and her mouth as she worked Tammy to three glorious orgasms in a row.

But after that, she couldn't wait any longer, and she herself exploded to a pair of climaxes in rapid succession, while Tammy was between her legs.

It was close to midnight when they were finally finished; too tired for more. Beth though wouldn't allow Tammy to go to sleep quite yet. She rolled her onto her back and unlaced her corset, saying, "tonight you sleep without that thing. I want to feel your skin against mine, all of it. And besides you have to get used to living without your corsets all of the time."

"Yes, dear." Tammy sighed, smiling sleepily.

They both enjoyed cuddling and sleeping close and in the flesh.

In the morning though, after their delightful shower together, Tammy asked for help putting her corset back on. When Beth asked why, she explained that her belly and back were bothering her.

"I'm sorry, your body is too used to the strict support the corsets have been providing. You'll have to slowly reduce that dependence. Perhaps, you need to get to a gym and get a trainer to help."

"I think you're right," Tammy said, disappointed."

"You didn't think you'd be able to just walk away, did you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tammy dear, it's going to take you a while to adjust to your new lifestyle. You've been living as our toy for two years now, and before that you were a crusty old guy, right? It's going to take you a while to figure out who you want to be, and how you want to live."

12