Coventry Correctional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy did his best to lean back and spread his legs wider for her. "Yeah," he sighed, "it feels really damn good."

"What about you?" she asked. "How many girls were you with before you got locked up?"

Tommy rubbed his forehead at the memory. "I was makin' out with some chick right when the cops came in. Before her, I'd only been with maybe one or two." A beat later, he added "I was eighteen, okay?!"

Gwen set a calming hand on his thigh. "Honest, I'm not judging. It's not your fault you're out of practice. Just listen and let me help you, show you a few things."

"Like what?"

She went back to rubbing the bulge of his boxers. "First off, you'd typically do this instead of ripping the underwear right off. Get the blood flowing, get it good and tender. That way, when you get to the big reveal..." Then she pulled down his boxers until his cock sprang into view. Gwen's eyes widened at the sight of it.

"Oh! Oh, wow!" she gasped. "Yeah, Tommy, you're really packing here."

"You're good with it?" he asked. "Most of the guys, they see me and they expect something bigger, like the size of my arm or something."

Gwen massaged the inside of his thighs, admiring the view of his manhood. "Oh, no, this is... what, eight inches, half-flaccid? Any bigger, and I don't know if I could work with it. Too much length is really painful, but a good thick cock like this..." With that, she put his dick into her mouth, wrapping her lips all around his thick black shaft. "Feels good, yeah?" she asked him while gently stroking his rod. "You like how it feels when my mouth stretches around it?"

Tommy's breath was quickening. "Oh, yeah," he gasped. "Yeah, yeah."

Gwen kept up eye contact as she licked all up and down his cock, dribbling spit onto the tip of his head, keeping his hardness good and wet while she rubbed up and down, nice and slow. One more time, she put his stiffening rod into her straining mouth, pressing her lips all around his long flesh before drawing it out with a pop.

Then she leaned up to whisper into his ear, "Imagine that, but you're stretching out my pussy."

She felt him throbbing in her hand as she kissed along his jaw and to his lips. Tommy was ravenous for the taste on her tongue, and they kissed each other hungrily while Gwen rubbed him to a slow and steady rhythm.

Gwen kissed down his chest, taking time to rub his rock-hard pecs and kiss his sensitive nipples. The sensation sent a strange spark all through his chest. Everything about this felt strange to him. Of course Tommy was no stranger to blowjobs or physical contact, but this didn't feel like desperate prison sex. Gwen wasn't kissing down to his navel because she had to do it. She wasn't rubbing inside his thighs at the point of a shiv. She didn't lick all up and down his manhood like it was a necessary bodily function. This was something she wanted to do. This was something she savored, something she longed for.

Tommy could see the joy in her eyes while she sucked the head of his cock, flitting her tongue across his tip. She rubbed and cradled his balls with proud and affectionate warmth he'd never felt before. She wasn't just rubbing his manhood, but massaging it, nurturing it, relishing in the pulse of every vein and the texture of every ridge. For a moment, she even lifted up his shaft to taste his ballsack, stroking his cock while she kissed and sucked and licked his tender balls. Damn near got his eyes rolling to the back of his head with that.

As Tommy got harder, Gwen went faster, sucking and stroking his rock-hard shaft while her fingers teased his tightening sack. Even the familiar twitching pressure of orgasm felt warmer and more mind-blowing by her touch. Almost as soon as Tommy knew he was cumming at all, a guttural moan escaped his lips and he shot his load down Gwen's throat. She dutifully lapped up every drop, sucking and licking his member clean. Gwen even made a show of opening her mouth to show his cum on her tongue before swallowing with an audible gulp.

"And that," she told him, "is how you give head." She looked up at him with a gleaming smile, but Tommy seemed disappointed and her face fell. "What's wrong?"

"I just, y'know... hoped we'd get around to fucking."

Gwen hopped up and kissed him on the cheek. "We've got time. We'll get you hard enough to go again real quick."

Tommy brightened back up. "You mean we're not done yet?"

Gwen turned on the sink and leaned her mouth under the spout for a drink. "Oh, we're just getting to the good part. But next time? Groan more."

He blinked. "Sorry, what?"

Gwen surfaced for air. "You're used to getting off quietly. That's not just a prison thing, it's a guy thing. But no, really let it out. Moan, talk dirty, let me hear how you're liking it, that's really hot."

"Okay, but, uh..."

Gwen shut off the faucet and turned to him. "Tommy, babe, I just had your dick in my mouth. And you came down my throat. And I liked it. Hell, this is all for you anyway. If you do something out of line, I'll stop you, but God's sake, don't be shy about saying something or asking something."

Tommy shrugged at the point. "I was just thinking maybe next time, I could cum on your face? You know, like I see in all the porn mags."

Gwen had tried that before, and it wasn't to her liking. Didn't like all the jizz in her eyes. Still, it was harmless enough. "Yeah, sure," Gwen said, pointing to his crotch. "But first, we need to wake that monster up again. You know a good way of doing that?"

Tommy stood up. "Show me."

Gwen sat down on a corner of the bed, gesturing for him to get himself between her legs. "You know how I was kissing all over you and pleasuring you while I was stroking you off?"

Tommy felt his manhood stir a bit at the mention. "Yeah?"

Gwen laid back. "Well, that's exactly what you'll be doing with me while you're rubbing yourself down there."

That sounded like doing two completely different things at once. "I don't know if I can do that."

Gwen pushed herself up to look at him. "It's an old porn star trick. You can't see it because it's off-camera, but the whole time a male porn star is giving head, he's jerking off with his other hand. Come on, try it."

She laid back on the bed, her hands above her head. Her whole body, every sensual and shapely curve, every smooth muscle taut with anticipation, every inch of her flushing pink skin, was open and exposed for him. He started to kneel down to her crotch before she gently stopped him with a leg. "No no no," she gently reminded him. "Like we did before." Gwen pointed to her mouth. "Try it."

Tommy awkwardly climbed on top of her, resting on his knees so he'd have enough room to stroke his cock. Gwen held his sweet face in her hands while Tommy looked down at those clear blue eyes and a smile of pure contentment. Their kiss was slow and sensual this time, Gwen's hands caressing his neck and shoulders while they savored the feel of wet needy lips pressing together again and again.

Shifting more weight onto his knees, Tommy slowed down his strokes, gradually coaxing his member back to strength. With his other hand, Tommy reached down to grab Gwen's breast. His grip was so coarse and firm, Gwen had to break the kiss.

"Slow it down," she told him, placing her hand on his. "Don't just grab it, massage it. Really feel it." She kept demonstrating with her hand on his and the both of them together rubbed her breast. Free to use both hands, Gwen made a show out of massaging both her tits.

"See my nipples?" she asked him, pointedly circling them with her fingers. "Lick them. Get your tongue all over them, get them good and wet." Tommy did as he was told, watching her pale pink nipples get harder with her fingers and his lubrication. "Ooh, ooh yeah, like that." She moaned and arched her back, pushing her tits deeper into his pressing lips and flicking tongue.

"Hey, Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"You want to get your face between my legs?"

A second later, Tommy was kneeling on the floor, his face inches away from Gwen's sculpted ass resting on the corner of the bed.

"Now, watch this first," Gwen instructed. "Start with the inner thighs. Really rub them, like we did with the tits." Gwen demonstrated on herself, and Tommy followed his lead as best he could with one hand. Then he hungrily leaned in to kiss the inside of her thighs, reaching underneath to grab her firm ass. "Oh, yeah," she gasped "Great idea, keep doing that." She kept on groaning while he gripped her butt, kissing all around her inner thighs, getting as close as he could to her pussy without actually kissing it. He didn't have to wait long for her to give the go-ahead.

"Now look at this," Gwen said, pointing out a hardened pink nub and the hood it was poking out of. "That's the clit. You want to think of that as a tiny little penis. Lick and suck the nub there like I did with the tip of your cock. While you're doing that, you can take your fingers and stroke the ridge behind it like your shaft. Just like this," she added, demonstrating with her own fingers.

"What do I do with the rest of your pussy, all of this?"

"Just like I did with your ballsack. Lick it up and taste all you want, but the clit's what really matters. Go on, try it."

Gwen spread her slick nether lips for easy access. Tommy gently pressed his tongue against the eager pink nub of her clit and he heard her breath catch. He gently pinched the ridge behind her exposed pearl, rubbing it back and forth like he'd do with his cock, and she moaned out loud, "Just like that, yeah, just like that." Tommy watched as her back arched and her breathing got louder the longer he stroked her clit. So he pressed his tongue against her slit.

Her pussy folds felt warm and moist against his lips. His mouth was flooded with the taste of her moisture, her hot scent filled him from nose to lungs, his ears filled with her cries of "Ah, ah, aaah ah!". Gwen got back to grabbing her tits, reveling in the joy of getting her pussy well and truly eaten out until she finally had to ask a question.

"Hey, Tommy? Show me your cock."

It took Tommy a while to rub her nectar off his face. "Sorry, what?"

"Show me your fucking cock." Tommy stood up to show his member back at full erection. Gwen launched herself off the bed to get the condoms and lube. "Get on the bed, lie on your back."

Tommy knew better than to ask questions, so he got on his back. Immediately, Gwen put his rod in her mouth and sucked him hard enough to make his toes curl for a few seconds. Then she selected a condom - one of the bigger-sized ones she'd brought along - and tore open the foil to slide it down onto his eight inches of rock-hard flesh.

"Oh my god," he said, "we're really doing this."

"Damn straight," said Gwen, squirting some lube onto her fingers and setting down the bottle. She climbed on top of him, rubbing her crotch with her lubed-up fingers. She took his throbbing erection in one hand and beat the head of it against her wet slit. "You like that?" Then she slipped his head into her opening, just enough to tease him. "You like that, you want me to fuck you?"

"Yeah," he gasped, nodding his head.

"Then say it," she said, his manhood still firmly in her hand. "Tell me, what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," he croaked out. "I want you to fuck me!"

She gripped his hands against her waist. "Where do you want this big beautiful cock?"

"In your pussy. Get my cock in your pussy right now!"

With a downward pull and an upward thrust, Tommy threw himself deep into her sex. The both of them arched their backs in a primal scream, just before Gwen rode him like a demon. She had powerful thighs, sculpted abs, and an ass that would not quit. All Tommy could do was enjoy the show and hang on for whatever was left of his life.

If the bed hadn't been made of concrete, it would've broken beneath their humping. Gwen would lean forward and bounce her ass up and down with a fury. Gwen rested her hands on his heaving iron pecs while Tommy sunk his fingers into the soft pendulous flesh of her tits. She could hear him grunting and groaning while she filled herself with his flesh over and over. "Yeah, you like that? You like that, Tommy?"

"I fucking love it, Gwen you feel so fucking good!"

Then Gwen leaned back with her hands resting on his granite legs. She wound her hips side to side, front to back, moaning and crying out as Tommy thrust upward in time. All the while, Tommy gripped onto Gwen's iron thighs, watching her every core muscle flex and relax in a dazzling fluid display of raw sexual drive.

"God damn, god damn!" Tommy moaned while his back arched upward.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh fucking shit!" cried Gwen, her eyes rolling to the heavens.

Gwen got to furiously grinding his rod, her breasts heaving with every movement. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" Tommy kept straining to hump upward. Even through the condom, he could feel it when Gwen got to rubbing her clit as hard and fast as she could.

Gwen arched her back, her eyes screwed shut and her mouth wide open. "Ah! Ah! Ah!.... AAAAAAH GOD YES!"

Finally, heaving and panting, Gwen fell forward onto Tommy, who dutifully kept humping until Gwen signaled him not to.

A few seconds later, Gwen rolled off of him. "Just so you know," she told him in between gasps for breath. "I totally came."

"Yeah," gasped Tommy. "I figured."

"What about you?" They both looked down at the condom, still wrapped around an erect penis. Gwen cut him off. "That's not you, it's the condom. Makes everything less sensitive down there. Sucks, but it's the cost of doing business. Don't worry, we'll get back to it, but I need a break."

Tommy absently waved a hand. "Go for it."

Gwen got up and hobbled over to the toilet, where she squatted down. "Hope you don't mind, but it's good hygiene to pee after sex. If you've got a pussy, anyway."

Tommy tried to avert his eyes while he heard the stream of liquid. "If anyone had told me yesterday that I'd be naked here in bed with a goddamn correctional officer—"

"Don't even start," she interrupted him. "But yeah, I guess the world is crazy like that." She got off the pot, wiping herself on the ruined panties and washing her hands as best she could with the running water.

Then Tommy finally asked "Hey, Gwen? Are you gonna be there?"

"Be there for what?"

"You know, when they... put the needle in."

It was the question Gwen had hoped he wouldn't ask. But now that it was out there, and they both had made the "no bullshit" promise, there was no getting around it.

"I can't. I'm sorry, Tommy, I really am, but—"

"No, no," he interrupted. "It's okay, I get it."

She turned to look at him. "You do?"

Tommy sat with his shoulders on his knees. "Let's be real, what if the governor really did put in that last minute pardon? What if the execution didn't go through for whatever reason? What then? I'm never gonna get a job, raise a family out there. I'll never be a doctor or a lawyer after all this time away, I couldn't even get a job at Sears!"

Gwen cocked an eyebrow at that. Tommy didn't notice, but continued. "Let's be real, they're not taking my life today. They took my life when they locked me up. At least you gave me something I can take with me, and I can't ask you for more than you've already done. Hell, you've already done what nobody else would do and I'm so, so glad you did."

She nodded. "Wow, that's... that's really something, Tommy. But no, that's not the reason why I can't."

"Then why?"

A long silence followed. There was really no reason why she couldn't or shouldn't tell him, but it still hurt.

"After I got my discharge," she explained, "I was not in a good place. I was drunk, I was horny, I couldn't deal with civilian life, so I got myself the closest job I could find."

"Working as a goddamn prison guard."

Gwen spread her arms, gesturing to the prison. "But I was still a fucking wreck, so a buddy of mine set me up with Leonard. He's a high school teacher, kind, patient, stable... the exact opposite of me, and everything I needed. Lucky for me he felt the same way, so we got married. About five years ago now."

Tommy's eyes shot open. "Wait, you're married? Does he know about this?!"

"We're separated," Gwen explained, straining as hard as she could to stay calm. "You know, when you take this job, you hear all about the occupational hazards. The burnout, the isolation, the obsessive need for control in your personal life. The PTSD, the drug abuse, the domestic violence, the suicides, the premature deaths... you hear all this, you see it happen to everyone around you, but you never think it'll ever happen to you. Not until it does."

"Which part?" Tommy ventured to ask.

Gwen let out a bitter laugh. "When a man beats his wife, that's bad enough. But when a wife beats her husband?" Gwen paused for another bitter laugh, to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Can you imagine how that hurts so much more? What that does to a woman, what it does to a man?!"

Tommy kept his distance and let the question hang. She clearly wasn't done.

"It was just the one time, but that was enough. So my husband left me," she continued. "Left me alone to think about how much I hate this fucking job. All the pain I've caused, the shit I've seen, everything this job has done to me. Tommy, I've seen too many men strapped down to that table until the life gets sucked right out of them. Strapped a few of them down myself. I'm sorry, but I can't do that again, not with you or anyone else."

Gwen paused again to dry her tears. "I don't know what I'm doing next. But whatever it is, it can't be this. And if there's any chance I could get my husband back..."

Tommy finally put it all together. "That's why you're doing all this. You knew that doing this would kill your career, that was the big idea!"

"I'm not afraid of career suicide," she told him. "I've already done suicide by career. I've got my resignation ready to go as soon as we're done here, all I have to do is walk out and let the bridge burn down behind me." She turned to look at him. "I'm sorry if you feel used or betrayed or anything like that."

He responded with a reassuring smile. "There's nothing to forgive. Fuck this place."

"Yeah," she replied with a bittersweet laugh. "Yeah, fuck this place."

Tommy gestured to the door. "The other guy hasn't come in yet."

"No, he hasn't. We still have some time left."

Tommy got to stroking himself hard again. "Anything else you want to do before you go back to your husband?"

Gwen got the bottle of lube and squirted some onto her fingers. "How about something he would never do with me?"

Tommy started jerking himself off. "Oh, I like the sound of that!"

Gwen handed the bottle off to Tommy. "Take this and get behind me." Gwen got up onto the bed, on her hands and knees. She lubed up her pussy, then reached back to stroke his stiffening arousal.

"Tommy," she purred, "I want you to fuck me."

In response, Tommy slid his tender flesh over the folds of her smooth slit, swollen with lust. "Say that again."

She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Tommy, I want you to, grab my ass, take that big monster cock of yours and fuck my pussy from behind."

He mounted her, sliding his rod in and out of her sex. With both hands, he grabbed her waist and rammed her ass while she spurred him on with moaning and gasping.

"Unh! Unh! Ah, you feel so fucking good, Gwen!"

"You can slap my ass," she grunted.

He ventured a smack on her ass.

"I said slap my ass!"

Alternating cheeks, he gave her ass three good hard reddening slaps, to hear "Ah! Ah! Ah, yeah that's it!" He kept on ramming her, pausing every once in a while to give her another tenderizing slap.

"Now take the bottle," she groaned, "and lube up my asshole." Gwen couldn't see Tommy's reaction, but put her head down on the bed to arch her back and reach behind her to spread her ass. "Do it, Tommy, fuck my pussy while you pour the lube all over my asshole!" Sure enough, she felt the warm lube pour down through the darkest and most delicate crevices of her backside.