Covered in Cum

Story Info
Couple goes to sex club.
934 words
3.91
24.9k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend James and I had shared all our fantasies with each other. Even those we had been afraid to share with anyone else. It was so sexy and he loved my willingness to please him at every turn. I had never turned one of his requests down. I loved the way his mind worked.

For his birthday I had found a sex club nearby and made reservations. This was something we both wanted. He wanted to watch me with multiple men and I wanted that too. But we also wanted to swap partners. We were in our room with a couple and she and I were on one bed making out while the men sat on the other bed watching stroking their cocks, giving us instructions. They had told us that he was bi but James was not. He loved seeing me with other men and women and would fuck other women but that was it. I locked eyes with him as she was licking my pussy.

"Oh fuck baby it feels so good!" I moaned staring into his eyes. That was when it happened. Jay got down on his knees between James legs and replaced his hand with his own. James looked at me startled. I told him with my eyes what I wanted, then with words.

"Oh babe please let him suck you're cock. It would be so sexy. You don't have touch him."

Reluctantly he allowed it. I locked eyes with him once in awhile looking down at the man sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck it's so sexy"! I moaned. I could see James was starting to enjoy it and would close his eyes every now and thin giving into the pleasure.

"That's it baby let go and enjoy it. You look so good with his mouth on your cock." He looked at me and smiled.

"You're going to pay for this!" He said on a moan. His cock was rock hard and he was looking at me intently.

"Baby I'm going to cum, oh fuck it feels so good!"

"Do it James cum in his mouth, fuck his mouth!" He did as I ask and started pumping his cock into Jay's mouth.

"Take my cock you fucker!" He kept saying it over and over and just as I was about to cum I locked eyes with my lover and saw as he was about to cum too. He rammed his cock deep down Jay's throat and came hard. I grabbed hold of jay and pulled him to me and kissed him deep sharing my lovers cum with him.

Before Jay could ask for anything else from James I said it was time to switch. I had Jjay get on his knees in front of me and grabbed a dildo and pushed it into him hard and fast and he moaned. "Yes fuck me!" He screamed. I wasn't looking at James but I could hear her moaning so I knew James was eating her pussy. He excelled at that. I continued to fuck jay hard and he was moaning and pushing back begging for more. James likes for me to play with his ass but only me. His ass was mine as mine was his. As soon as both our partners got off. We ask them to leave. They looked confused but I thought we needed some alone time.

"James thank you for giving me that. I won't ask you to do it again. It will be only if you want it. But I wanted to see it so much. You looked so hot fucking his greedy mouth."

"It was different but it wasn't as bad as I thought. He was good!" We lay back on the bed together and relaxed. I dozed off and when I woke James was standing over me.

"It's your turn baby, lets go! I stood up and put my robe on and followed him willingly. He took me into the observation room. "Take off your robe and lay down here" I did what he ask. Suddenly there were men standing all around me. I look up to see James stroking his cock as was every man standing around me, all of them moaning as they looked at my naked body. "What am I'm supposed to do?" I ask. "Nothing just lay there and wait!" There were 10 men standing around me stroking their cocks and then it happened they all started cumming. "That's it cover her with cum!" James said excitedly all of them shooting their loads all over me and as they walked away more stepped up doing the same.

"You are such a cumslut baby!" He moaned watching as more and more men walked up and came all over me. There was too many to count all I could do was lay there and rub it all over me. I felt like such a slut as my body as covered. After every man in the room came on me we could hear applause coming from the viewing area. Helping me to my feet James kissed me. "You have never looked more sexy than you do right now covered in all that cum. Guys were coming from all over to cum on you!"

"I need a shower I smiled at him and he led me out of the room and back to our room. Turning on the shower he pulled me in with him and proceeded to wash my body for me. It had been one of the sexiest nights I had ever had. And I wanted to do it again and again.