Coveted by the Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're doing so well..."

She murmured to him, dropping one eyelid in a sweet wink that may have actually reassured him and loosened a little of the tightness in his chest under different circumstances. And yet Varossion was barely aware of just who was mounting him in the heat of the moment, skin pulsating with raw need, teeth bared in lust.

The woman... He needed her!

And then his hands were on her hips, digging in as he snarled and pulled her down, although he did not yet have the strength to thrust up into her, his legs trembling even as they lay out straight, tremors rumbling through beneath the surface of events. Kasura cried out her pleasure, taking one of his massive hands in her much smaller one, rocking and grinding her plump, luscious body on his shaft even as he climaxed right then and there, the lustful stud that they'd just needed to coax out of hiding. He couldn't do much to show, visually, just how far he was gone but, thankfully, the pump of his cock did the talking for him, quickly filling her with a hefty dose of seed.

"So good... So virile..."

It was hard to say whether or not her words were broken up solely because she was struggling to take him or because she placed them just so in her motherly, caring way for effect but it was by the by as thick cream poured into her. Pump after pump of lusciously thick buck-cum flooded her pussy and, as much as she squeezed down around him, she couldn't help so much of it from slopping back out of her pussy. Dollops drooled down his shaft and marked his crotch, the thick hair of his hips and thighs, moaning over and over again, the low of his climax rolling on and on.

"So well... You're doing so well," she murmured, although the hitch in her breath was telling of her pleasure too, her pussy clenching and pushing down on his cock as if it was trying to both force him out and pull him into her. "Fill me! Make me full of your seed!"

She encouraged him softly and sweetly, tipping forward just enough to splay her hands out flat on his chest, nipples and hair poking lightly up against her fingers. Heaving for breath, Kasura squealed and struggled to contain even herself as he rocked beneath her, eyes fixed on the one riding his shaft, even if he was neither entirely with his senses or understanding of just what was happening to him, going on around him. Varossion moaned as his cock was massaged, the rippling caress of her tight pussy too much for his mind to hold back from as Namura squeezed his balls, assisting in her own wicked way, forcing yet another orgasm from him beyond the realm of what should have ever before been considered natural for even the most studly and virile and truly majestic of any satyr.

He whimpered and groaned deep in the back of her throat, leaning into her touch as she strained forward to caress her cheek, pulled down a little more by the weight of her feminine, womanly breasts -- motherly breasts that one yearned to suckle at, tugging lightly away from her body. She whispered to him over and over again just how good he felt inside her, how he had to let go and all would be alright, softening her tone as he growled and filled her once more, more and more cum seeping from her, her pleasantly sore and pounded pussy unable to take any more inside. An orgasm pounded through her but she could not discern where it began or where it ended, the satyr beneath her only aware of a sudden tightening that had his cock spurting all over again, aching with too much stimulation and yet still nothing at all that he could do about it.

Yet there were others to come too and he gasped when her pussy finally released him from its hold, although it was swiftly replaced with another hot passage. Enniru seated herself on his cock as if her voluptuous figure was made to take him, despite his massive size, the stud plunged into a breeding female ready for him in no time at all. Her slick pussy squeezed and rippled as he moaned, fingers trembling, tiredness clawing at him, even if rest was still very much not to be his. She squealed, crouching above him with her back to his head, bouncing and riding him as if he was the last fuck she would ever get, his cock a toy to be used for her amusement, her pleasure.

"Oh... Yes! More! Give me more!"

And yet anything given was most certainly taken as she rocked and bounced, Enniru crying out her pleasure over and over again as her pussy squeezed and pulsed in orgasm, although she was not one to allow her body to get beyond her control. That was just why she'd needed a satyr, a species that she so very much admired for their strength and all that they could offer in the world of sex. Of course, there was more to it than that and she howled out through her orgasm, crying out without any sense of shame at all as she allowed herself to give way to baser, rawer needs, the needs that had been held back for so long. Those were the very same needs that they'd needed to awaken in Varossion too, even if the satyr did not quite know what was good for him.

It did not stop there; of course, it did not. Enniru squealed and gasped, cheeks pink and lips tugging up in a smile as she well enough took advantage of her position to grope and squeeze his nuts, rolling the orbs between one hand and the other as she forced a coarse and crude climax from him, bearing down on just the right spots of his balls to fill her.

And, so, she rode him, forcing orgasm after orgasm from him, although Varossion should have been spent. He kept on cumming, however, pleasing her every which way until, as the sunset tinted the overhanging leaves with a crimson hue, her pussy too lifted from his shaft and another loomed over him.

"My turn... My prize!"

Namura chuckled warmly, although there was no hint of love in the sound, eyes glinting wickedly, lost to her own pleasure. The scent of her arousal too hung heavy in the air as Varossion panted, yet he would not have done anything at all to stop her too from mounting him, pussy slickening the head of his engorged, strained shaft further as she teased him, legs bent to take him as she'd craved right from the very beginning.

She sank down on his cock, straddling his hips and moaning as she forced the tip up into her tight pussy. With his size, however, it was more than a simple struggle and it took her sisters too to help her down, taking more and more of his length into her aching, tensing cunny, head rolled back on her shoulders with raw, sensual pleasure. Her sisters grunted and helped her down more and more, pushing on her shoulders so that the tightest of them all could feel the pleasure of him too.

"Don't make me..."

Yet Varossion's words were too quiet as she screamed out her lust and pleasure, rampant in her glee of claiming him. That didn't stop the satyr from trying with seemingly the last drops of breath in his lungs, eyes bulging even as his strained muscles rang through with pain, arms flailing for her even though they would never reach her.

"No... No... Too much..."

Namura cried out her first orgasm on him, squeezing his balls harshly.

"Stop... It's too much!"

And yet everything that she delivered oh so sweetly unto him, claiming his mind and his body as he devolved into feral, ragged drags of breath was all that he deserved and needed to be -- just enough for him to take. There was so far a body could be pushed, after all, beyond its limits and Namura had practised her art for year after year, teasing man after man into the decrepit lusts and demeanour that truly was their calling. And he was the biggest and best of them all and she ignored his pleas for respite as he sank down and down again, her hips rising and falling on his throbbing shaft, seemingly caught up in a constant stream of ejaculation, cum messily slopping out of her tight cunny.

"Oh... Yes! Huge! The breeder is here!"

What that meant he would never know as Varossion could hold himself back -- not for the first time during the course of the so-called ritual -- howling out his pleasure as she rode him, each grind of her hips forcing her cunny down just a little bit further. Bit by bit, she took him deep inside her, stretching out her innermost walls and teasing up as deep as he could possibly go, forcing her to stretch around him. She would not, after all, be satisfied with anything less and her sisters hugged her, caressed her shoulders, placed pressure on their buck male in all the right places to get him filling her with a long, drawn-out stream of cum.

It was stronger and more powerful than any orgasm they had forced him through so far, Varossion's eyes closed and stars leaping and dancing behind his lowered lids, a mockery of pleasure. Just what was pleasure, after all, when it went so far? There was no telling where the lines of pain and pressure blurred into that ecstasy, awash as he clung on to the shards of his mind, although it was growing harder and harder to remember what he was, why he was there, what was happening to him... Was it really that bad?

Blinking, he took in the forms of Enniru and Kasura standing on either side of their sister, their bellies so vastly bloated that they appeared, to all intents and purposes, as if they were heavily pregnant, cum streaming down their legs even though their stomachs did not reduce in size at all. Smirking, Enniru dipped a finger tenderly between her own thighs and suckled it clean, moaning around the erotic digit as she relished the taste of him, his manly essence of the forest and sexual spirituality.

"Oh, to be bred by such a bull..."

"Sister, we are the luckiest of them all!"

Namura grabbed his head and growled, arching her smaller body forward, forcing him to look at her and not those that he had bred already.

"Do not beg! You know not what you want and I will break you!" Her head tipped back as she groaned, breasts tingling with desire. "If it takes every last ounce of strength I have, I will break you!"

Yet an orgasm was not a breaking and she would have many more from him before he was the broken satyr that she truly needed beneath her, eyes boring into his as she bared her teeth, desperation clawing at her heart.

"Grab his balls!"

The others obeyed instantly, squeezing and kneading his nuts even as Varossion cried out and whipped his head from one side to the other, begging for mercy, words blurring together until they were incomprehensible. The meaning of them, however, carried through and she increased the force of her thrusts down on his shaft, the others giggling and cooing to him in time with her rampant motions, intent on one thing alone.

She would have him. Just like she'd had all the others that had gone before him.

Varossion's mouth opened and closed soundlessly, words lost to him. More, he needed...more. Yet he strove against all odds to hold back, pushing away the lustful monster that threatened more and more with every passing grind of her pussy down on his cock to take over, to claim him for debasement and need and everything that would strip his mind from him, who he was. And yet did he need actually to be who he was?

"You will fall..."

They squeezed his balls harder and he tightened his loins, every muscle in his body screaming for respite as he fought and fought. The only reason that he was able to hold back for so long was the sheer number of orgasms that he had been forced through already, chest heaving with his lungs far too tight for anything at all resembling breath.

It was inevitable and even Varossion knew it. Knowing that her satyr was on the edge of tipping over, Namura rode him all the more fiercely, clutching her triumph, pussy tight and clenching around him, although she was already so tight that it seemed impossible that she could make her cunny even tighter again. And the moment when it came was more glorious than even she, the red-headed lust-goddess of them all, could have possibly have imagined.

He climaxed in a mind-shattering orgasm that sent him completely and utterly spiralling away from anything he had ever known, roaring out his pleasure with breath that was no longer his, cock jerking and spurting like a spout as he filled her, unable to hold off for even a moment longer. And that was just the moment for her to cry out her climax, her victory over the stud, too, breaking him down and down and down as the intensity powered through him with the force of a waterfall, driving down into a plunge pool from which there was never again to be any escape. The satyr, however, would never know that he was trapped after that point, his mind a clamour of pleasure and need that would need to be sated over and over again, the most glorious breeding stud of them all.

Her stomach swelled, plumping out more and more, swelling to grotesque proportions. It should not have been possible but she held it inside her unlike her sisters, moaning and curling her toes as she pressed her hand to his face, holding him there with fingers that trembled wantonly at the very pinnacle of the moment. Her sisters squeezed his balls, intuitively in time with his spurts, taking every last drop that he should have had to give from him, more and more bloating out her belly even as her orgasm died down.

Only when she was satisfied that she and the others had done what they had set out to do did Namura slowly climb off her victim as his cock continued spurting, caught up in the loop of a continuous orgasm, lust having not a single drop of respite at all. Her sisters stood beside her, bellies swollen with his seed and surely already heavily pregnant or getting to the quickening with his seed, stroking and caressing their stomachs as if they were already imagining that they were carrying near full term. Purring softly, she rocked back on her heels, despite her legs trembling, and admired her work: a civil satyr brought back to the breeding divinity and masculinity that he should have embraced right from the very start.

"And now the breeding bull may go forth," she proclaimed, lips pulling up on one side into a smirk. "Go forth... Be your true self!"

Of course, it was the self that he had been broken into, abused to the point where his shattered mind was no longer his own to command, Varossion humping and rocking even in exhaustion as the three women left, satisfied with wombs full of cum. He would be unburdened by intelligence, freed by their kindness, and could not be restored to the bull he was -- not simply a buck to hold back and think that he needed to be something more than what he, naturally, was.

And they left him there, Varossion's eyes dull with the lack of knowing, of seeing, of being, staring out at nothing as rope after rope of cum shot from his cock, obscenely high and ominous. It should not have been possible and yet it was as the moon rose, the owl bearing witness to his fall as he trembled in place, fingers twitching occasionally, but not possessing the strength left in a single muscle to change the course of his path, the fate that he had been, very aptly, thrust into against his will.

He only needed to be a breeding bull.