Coveted Cousin Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liz, I'm getting close," I groaned. Liz redoubled her efforts at blowing me and somehow managed to blow me even better than before. A minute was all I could last with this increased stimulation, and I grunted that I was about to cum. Liz blew me even harder and took me back into her throat. The soft pressure was too much, and I started to cum. I shot my first couple of loads right into her throat. Liz swallowed a couple of times, something that felt amazing with me still in her throat. She pulled back a little so the last couple of loads filled her mouth. Liz continued to blow me while milking the last of my cum up and out before swallowing one last time.

"So, how was that compared to the girl in your story?" Liz asked as she wiped off her mouth.

"That was the best blow job I ever had," I said. I was still feeling such strong bliss that I was unable to not tell the truth. I only hoped me saying that wouldn't get to her head. Liz pulled her dress over her head. She was wearing a matching lacey black bra and panties. The black lingerie looked great against her pale skin. She climbed on top of me, and we started to make out. I began to play with her tits through her bra. Liz reached back and unclipped it so that it fell off under my touch. I continued to play with her perky tits, amazed finally to be touching them directly. I played with her nipples and her nipple piercings, gently pulling on them. Liz moaned into our kiss.

Liz broke off the kiss and straightened up over my mouth, bringing her tits in closer. I leaned up and latched onto one of her nipples. She moaned loudly and pulled my head against her tits. I sucked harder. Liz held my head against her tit, and I opened my mouth, sucking most of her perky tit into my mouth. I could feel the heat and wetness from her sex as she straddled against my chest. I switched over to her other nipple, sucking hard on it. Liz started to grind her pussy into my chest as I continued to suck hard on her tits. I swirled my tongue around her nipple, and she moaned loudly.

I told Liz that she needed to be quiet, and she answered me by pushing me back down so that I was lying on my back. She climbed over the top of me until her pussy, in all its glory, was spread out above me. As she lowered, I eagerly leaned up and stuck my tongue in between her lips. I alternated between licking along her outer lips and slipping my tongue inside of her. Even her pussy tasted better than any other girl who I had gone down on before. I flicked my tongue up and along her clit after a couple of minutes of ignoring it on purpose. Liz's entire body shook when I finally licked it, and she pressed her pussy down onto my mouth. Each additional lick caused her a mini spasm.

As I ate her out, Liz started to grind her pussy down onto my mouth, timing her movements against my licks so that there would be the most amount of contact between us. She to pressed her pussy down onto my mouth for increasing amounts of time, making it hard to breathe sometimes, but I loved having her pussy right up against my mouth. As she rode my face, I was able to stick my tongue even deeper inside of her. It seemed like the deeper my tongue went, the better her pussy tasted.

Reluctantly, I pulled back to catch my breath. When I went to lick her clit, she was rubbing it. I pushed my tongue deep inside of her. I did my best to take my time and focus on how Liz responded to what I did. I wanted to make Liz cum, but I knew that this wouldn't feel good for her if I tried to rush it. She seemed to like it when I would lick along the top of her pussy, licking her clit when she moved her fingers away to let me have access to it.

As her orgasm approached, I did something that I knew would surprise her. When I pulled my tongue out of her, I shifted down a little and flicked my tongue along her anus. It was a good thing that Liz had her face pushed down onto the pillow because when I flicked my tongue across it, she moaned loudly into the bedding. I licked along the edge of her anus, and she moaned again. I worked my tongue closer from the edge. When I finally pressed my tongue against the center, she shivered. I reached up and started to rub along her anus with my fingers while I went back to licking her pussy. I began to rub her rosebud right at the center and then pressed my finger inside of her.

When I worked the tip of my finger inside of her, she froze up. I was afraid that I had overstepped in doing this to her. I started to pull my finger back out of her. "No, leave it in," Liz said, so I did. Liz began to hump again against my face. She moved slower as she pushed my finger slowly in and out of her ass. Liz built back up to speed, my finger working its way in and out of her. She must have done anal before because she seemed to get used to my finger inside of her quickly.

Liz built back up to her orgasm and started to grind against my mouth and finger even harder. She let out a loud muffled moan, and then she shook on top of me as she came. She pressed her pussy against my mouth and her ass clenched around my finger. Liz let out one last moan, and then she went limp on top of me.

Liz climbed off it and under the blankets. I didn't know what to do when she called me to join her in bed. Once I was under the covers, she pressed her naked body against me. I was grateful for her body warmth; this room was always coldest in the house. Sleep came easily to me with Liz in my arms.

*****

I woke up at five in the morning on Christmas Day, feeling incredibly warm. I wondered where the source of the warmth was coming from. As I moved my hand, I felt the suppleness of a breast. The memories of last night came flooding back. I was in bed with my cousin Liz! I knew that I should get up soon before anyone else in the house woke up and discovered Liz in bed with me. The door was locked, but if we emerged from a locked room together, that would look strange. I kept telling myself to get up and go lay on the couch, but then I would tell myself that another five minutes wouldn't hurt. Liz's naked and warm body pressed against me just felt too good. I had forgotten that Liz was a snorer, which I thought was cute but would be making fun of her for later.

Finally, when it was close to six, I forced myself to get up. I grabbed a blanket from out of the closet and a pillow from the bed. It was a delicate maneuver since Liz was somehow on every pillow at once. After I managed to pull one pillow out from under her arm, I looked down on Liz's beautiful naked body; she had kicked off the covers as I went to grab a pillow. She wasn't covered in tattoos yet, but the ones she did have looked cool and accented her pale, beautiful body. I pulled the blanket back over her and kissed her on her forehead. Her brow lost its furrow, she smiled, and stopped stirring in her sleep. I got dressed and went back to the living room with the fireplace. The couch was so plush that I fell asleep quickly.

The smell of bacon frying and the sound of cooking in the kitchen woke me up. I wanted to get up and investigate, but it was so warm under the blanket. I decided to wait to get up until breakfast was fully ready. I felt someone standing over me, and then a moment later, I was being poked in the ribs. "Wake up sleepy head, breakfast is almost ready, and the whole family is almost here."

I rolled out from the blanket and looked up. Liz was wearing a pink apron with white frills on the edges that contrasted with her black band t-shirt and ripped jeans that she knew drove her parents crazy. "Nice apron."

"Are you sure you want to make fun of the person who is going to be serving your food?" Liz asked.

"Point taken. It looks good on you."

"Sure," Liz said and walked back towards the kitchen. I watched her walk, admiring the sway of her hips and the way her jeans clung to her ass. When Liz was nearly back into the kitchen, she looked around and caught me checking her out. She smiled at me, and then she was in the kitchen and then out of sight behind a counter. I had been worried that maybe things would be weird between us after what had happened between us the night before, but things seemed to be ok. I felt a weight lifted from inside as I realized what happened wouldn't drive a wedge between Liz and me. I folded up my blanket and returned it and the pillow back where they came from. Liz had left the bed unmade. I shook my head at her and made the bed back up, which was a struggle with how much she had kicked the blankets and under sheet around during the night. Once the bed was made, I used the restroom and walked into the kitchen.

My entire family was there, seated at the small table or on the barstool chairs, drinking coffee or orange juice. "It's about time you are up. You never sleep in," my mom said, handing me a glass of orange juice.

"It's my fault. I kept him up late last night catching up and talking," Liz said.

"That's why you didn't come back to your hotel room last night?" Liz's mom asked.

"Yeah, it got too late for Christo take me home, so he let me have the guest room and slept on the couch," Liz said.

"We thought you went out," Liz's mom said. There was so much venom in her voice as she said that, as if going out for a night on the town was one of the vilest things she could imagine.

"Geeze, mom, it's not like I am going to go out and fuck some random guy on Christmas Eve when I am in town to be with family. I spent all night with Chris, so unless you think I fucked my cousin last night, then you have nothing to worry about." The whole kitchen fell silent at this, and I nearly spit out my orange juice at what Liz just said. I guess what she said was technically true, we didn't have sex last night, but I still couldn't believe that she said that to her mom. Liz's mom did what she did whenever she got embarrassed by some vulgar thing Liz said, and she stormed away. Liz's dad gave her a look and followed his wife. It wasn't a family get together if Liz's mom didn't storm away at least once. It seemed good that the quota had been met so early in the day because the rest of the family went right back to what they were doing.

When breakfast was ready, everyone grabbed a plate and went to the mountain of breakfast food to load up their plates. Christmas breakfast wasn't as formal as dinner, where we would all eat together in the dining room. The dining room and kitchen were full, so we went out to the heated porch to eat.

"I still can't believe you said that to your mom," I said to Liz as we sat down.

"Hey, technically, it was the truth. I am tired of her constantly trying to degrade me in front of the family just because I am not in college, not because I need to get an education, but in her words, that's where I need to be if I want to find a good man to settle down with. All she wants of me is to be some housewife. Don't even get me started on all of the times she told me I was going to be going to hell," Liz said exasperatedly.

"Yeah, technically it was the truth, but still crazy that you said it," I said. I took a bite of perfectly crispy bacon.

"Relax, they wouldn't put something crazy like that past me doing, but it's not like they are going to think bad of the family's golden boy," Liz said. I hated whenever she called me that, and it usually would get to me enough for me to call her something back, but I was in too good of a mood to let her goad me into one of our usual arguments.

I started to talk lower and hated getting serious so suddenly, but I didn't want to leave things vague between us. If I didn't ask, I would worry all day, and I would rather face the issue than leave myself wondering about it all day. "So, you don't regret anything about what happened last night?" I asked.

Liz looked like she was about to say another joke, but she seemed to change my mind when she saw how serious I was. "I don't have any regrets about last night. I enjoyed it, and you did too. What is there to regret?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure things are still ok between us."

"Don't worry cuz, I think things are more than ok between us." I nearly jumped when I felt Liz's hand on my thigh. Liz smiled at me, that same smile that she gave me last night when she was about to blow me. Liz rubbed her hand on my thigh.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I think you can figure it out," Liz said and pulled her hand away.

"Wait, did you just use my pants as a napkin?"

"Yep," Liz said as she grabbed our empty plates and got up to take them to the kitchen.

After breakfast, we did the gift exchange under the large fake Christmas tree like we always did. I thought it was a little weird that we still did this tradition even though the youngest in the family were too old for it, but no one so far had started to have kids yet. It was messed up, but most of my family had thought Liz would be the first to have a kid from my cousins and me, most likely in high school, according to Liz's mom, but Liz seemed smart and stubborn enough to not prove them right. I loved my family, but some of them were really fucked up when it came to Liz. I always tried to be the mediator and hold the family together when there were fights, but it took a lot out of me.

I had to admit that even though we were too old for some of these traditions, I still enjoyed them, even if they were also annoying. I had to be so much for so many people back at school that it was nice to come home and just focus on how my family saw me and on myself. The version of myself that my family saw was also tough to uphold, but it was sometimes the closest version of myself.

After the present exchange, my grandparents got out the scrapbooks and home movies and reminisced about past holidays and events. Liz sat next to me, cramming me into the edge of the seat. With so many of us in the living room with the fireplace, all the seats were full. Other chairs had been carried over from the kitchen. Liz was pressed right against me, her familiar warmth a constant reminder of last night. As the trips down the well-traveled memory lane were trodden down yet again, Liz initially tried to act like she was bored and didn't care. Before long, she joined in the retelling of family events, usually to defend herself when a story was brought up about something bad that she had done. Still, I could tell that she enjoyed spending this time with her family. Those conversations were some of the only times Liz and her mom talked to each other without any malice as they remembered their stories. I got a warm feeling in my stomach from all of this. Some things had changed, but they were still close enough for me to be able to slip back into the nostalgia.

Throughout the day, Liz would do little things to remind me of the previous night. When it was just us or when no one was looking, Liz would whisper filthy things into my ear and pat me on the ass or grab at my crotch. I would get red in the face. Every time I tried to say something to her, another family member would always pop up, so I would have to stop what I was about to say. I would give Liz a look, telling her that I would say something later, but she would just smile or shrug. She always seemed her happiest when she was messing with me.

We had Christmas dinner early. This time everyone sat together at the dining room table. My grandparents said grace, and then we started to eat. I was surprised that Liz and her mom managed to get along the whole day after their argument in the morning. This second party was even better than the one the night before. Everyone seemed to be in the holiday spirit. I wanted the day to last forever, so of course, time flew by. Before I knew it, family members started to go back to their hotels, and then everyone was off to bed again. Liz chose to stay longer and hang out with me again.

We found ourselves on the couch again, watching TV together. We were originally sitting on opposite ends of the couch, but the moment the last of our family went up to go to bed, Liz scooted over and lay against me. Having her be close again and us finally be alone made my heart thump wildly from nerves. I wondered if anything was going to happen again between us, and if so, what? I hadn't felt this nervous around a girl in years. I wrapped an arm around her, and Liz snuggled up against me.

We watched TV together for an hour, mostly in silence, which was rare for Liz, who loved to talk during TV and movies. Nearly the whole time, I was hard, but as turned on as I was by having Liz close again, I also didn't want to try and force things by starting something with her prematurely. It felt right to be holding Liz, and I didn't want to rush things.

When it was nearly ten, Liz turned off the TV. She reached up and grabbed at my face and gently caressed it. I looked down at her, and we looked into each other's eyes. Her face was lit by the warm glow of the fireplace. She looked so beautiful. We leaned in and kissed each other, slowly and sensually. This seemed so different from how she was last night, but not better or worse. Last night, we acted like we satisfied a hunger after starving, but on that second night together, we started out slower and more sweetly. We sat on the couch, making out for nearly a half-hour. Liz broke the kiss, and we looked into each other's eyes in the dimly lit room. Liz stood up and grabbed my hand. I got up and followed her. We put out the fire, and then she led me into the bedroom.

Liz closed the door and locked it. Liz went back to kissing me, pressing me against the wall. Once we were behind closed doors, she reached down into my pants and quickly found my erection, and started jerking me off. I kissed down Liz's neck, sucking hard on it and making her moan. I kissed down her collarbone and the top of her chest, pulling at her band T-shirt to kiss more of her chest. Liz pulled off her shirt. As I kissed her cleavage, Liz undid her bra and shrugged it off so that I didn't even have to pause on my way down to her nipples.

I licked around her areola and then flicked my tongue across one of her nipples. As she started to moan, I latched onto her breast and began to suck on it, causing her to moan even louder. Liz ran her free hand through my hair. I took nearly all a breast into my mouth while lapping against it with my tongue and then sucked on it, pulling on her sensitive nipples. I switched back and forth between each of her breasts.

Liz pulled her hand out of my pants and undid them further. Once they were loose, she pulled me back up to kiss her. She flicked her tongue across my lip, and then I met her tongue with mine, and we started to french kiss. Liz pulled my shirt up and over my head. Once my shirt was on the floor, she sucked and bit my lip and then started to kiss down my neck, rougher than she was last night. I was afraid that she was intentionally trying to leave me a hickey from how hard she was sucking on my neck. Even though it would be so stupid, I wanted some physical mark to prove to myself that this was happening with my beautiful cousin a second night in a row.

Liz kissed her way down my chest. When she got down to my stomach, she pulled my pants down along with my boxers. My rock-hard cock sprung up, nearly smacking Liz on the mouth as she dropped down to her knees. I stepped out of my pants and kicked them away. Liz grabbed my pants and kicked them against the crack in the door, hiding that the light was on. She wrapped her hand around my erection and held it at its base. I shivered in pleasure when Liz looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and kissed the tip of my penis. She seemed to make out with it as she kissed, licked, and sucked on the top of my cock. Everything she did felt great, and being able to better see her doing it made it feel even better.

Liz leaned down and pressed her tongue onto my ballsack, licking against my balls. I hadn't been expecting her to do that, and I couldn't help but moan. Liz took one of my balls into her mouth and sucked on it, it felt so good that it almost hurt, but Liz knew just the right amount of pressure to use. She jerked me off in long slow strokes as she sucked on my balls, first one, then the other, and then both at the same time. Most girls I had been with usually ignored my balls if they even gave me a blowjob, so I wasn't used to having so much time spent on them.