Coveting Sarafina

Story Info
Wes has access to any girl, except the one he wants the most.
3.1k words
4.11
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes eyed the bartender as he knocked back the rest of his whiskey. Her dark hair was in pigtails and her push-up bra was clearly visible beneath her crop top.

"Top that off for you, sugar?" she purred, leaning over to fill his drink, and his face with her impressive cleavage.

"Thanks." He smiled and lifted the drink to his lips, his mind already made up. He would give her the nice tip she was so desperate for, but that was it. She wasn't his type, and when she had been so close to him, he had seen how tired she looked under all her makeup. Her heart clearly wasn't in this, but her wallet was. He had seen it time and time again and not just with bartenders.

When she turned away to help another customer, he left a $50 on the bar and grabbed his jacket. Michael was waiting for him by the curb when he got outside.

"Good evening, Mr. Davenport." Wes nodded to him.

"Michael. How was dinner with the wife?" Michael rolled his eyes as he opened the limo door. "That good, huh?"

"The usual place, sir?"

"No. Somewhere new. I heard it just opened. I bet it doesn't hold a candle to Delia's, but I'd like to see it for myself all the same." Wes typed the address into the limo's GPS.

"Very good, sir." Michael glanced at the route on the GPS and then pulled into traffic.

- - -

"It doesn't look like much," Wes noted when they arrived. It was true. The building was dark, as if completely unoccupied. The paint was gray and peeling and the front door creaked as Wes opened it. The room it opened into wasn't much better. It may have been a nice lobby once, but those days were long gone. The only furniture in the room was a desk at the other end, manned by a young blonde, and the chair she was seated in.

It almost seemed like a studio apartment, except he didn't see a bathroom or a bed anywhere. The blonde never even looked up at him. She was kicked back in her chair, feet on the desk and magazine in her hands. "I must have the wrong place." At this she finally peeked at him over the magazine.

"You don't." she said simply. That was all. Wes had never been so confused, but he was also vastly intrigued. What was this place?

"Uh, okay. Should I," he was cut off by her finger, held up to tell him to give her a moment. A few more minutes passed, and she set the magazine down and smiled pleasantly.

"Welcome to Sarafina. Since this is your first visit, you are allowed a trial night. Entry will be free, but you must pay for any services. Should you decide you wish to return, you will need to pay the membership fee and be given your password. After tonight you will not be allowed to enter without your password. Do you understand these terms?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. Enjoy your night, Mr. Davenport." She pressed a button on her desk and the wall behind her slid up to reveal a hidden door. Wes didn't hesitate. He slipped through the door and heard the wall slide closed as the door locked behind him.

Sienna met him at the door. He only knew this because she told him her name when she took his hand. The ends of her auburn waves brushed her creamy tits, barely concealed, and Wes had a hard time concentrating on the words coming out of her cherry-red lips.

"Would you care for a tour, Mr. Davenport?"

"A tour would be nice. Thank you, Sienna." She gestured to the large, empty room they were standing in. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling and the walls were black and soft as fur.

"This is the lobby. Everyone comes through here when they arrive, but no one really stays in here." She led him through a hallway on the other side of the room. "Through here is where each of the girls has her own room. You are never to enter any of these rooms unless it's what you're paying for. We take privacy very seriously. That includes the privacy of our girls, and our clients." Each door they passed had a name on it in red cursive. Wes looked for the name Sarafina, but he didn't see it.

Sienna was waiting for him at the end of the hall. This last door had no name on it, and she pushed it open. The scent of sex and perfume was almost overpowering. There were couches and beds scattered around the room and they were all being used.

"This is our Sharea. For our exhibitionists, or those who don't feel the need for privacy. You are always welcome to join anyone in the Sharea. That's why it's here." Wes could barely hear her over the moans, groans, and screams from the people around them.

A blonde girl had her head thrown back and mouth open as another lapped at her pussy. A third girl climbed onto the bed with them and sucked one of the blonde's exposed nipples into her mouth. Wes's dick was already hard as he watched.

Across the room, a slightly older woman with chocolate-colored skin and purple hair was bouncing up and down as she rode a thick cock. Beside them on the couch, two girls with light brown curls were taking turns slurping and swallowing a massive black dick. The guy had a hand on each of their heads as he guided them, and he was panting as he fucked their mouths.

Wes had never seen anything like it. Delia's kept everything strictly confidential. The only girls he ever saw were the ones he made appointments with. Sienna could tell he was impressed.

"The girls are paid daily, plus commission. So even if they don't fuck anyone, they make money. This way we are guaranteed to have girls who want to be here. They all love to fuck. It's not just about getting a paycheck." Sienna tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Of course, there are quotas to fill, and Mr. Stone is very strict about that."

"Mr. Stone?"

"The boss. And the last stop of our tour. But first," she pulled him out of the Sharea, back through the door and up to the room with her name on it. "Care to join me?" Wes didn't even have to think about it.

"I've been wanting to fuck you since I met you. Get your ass in there."

He didn't have to tell her twice. She pulled a key from the top of her tight black corset and swiftly unlocked the door. Wes followed her inside and caught her by the throat as he kicked the door shut. She melted in his arms as he kissed her luscious red lips. She tasted like candy and cinnamon and he couldn't fucking get enough.

He tore his lips away from hers and sank his teeth into her neck while his fingers tangled in her hair. She whimpered and his cock twitched with need at the sound. Impatient, he spun her around and pressed her into the wall while his fingers forced their way inside her panties to find her warm, wet pussy.

"Take it off. Everything." He commanded, and she instantly complied. No sooner had she dropped her panties to the floor did he grab her and throw her onto the bed in the middle of the room. "It's been a long day," he said as he undid his tie, "and I don't have the energy to fuck you as many times as I would normally like. So two rounds will have to do." He tossed his jacket and shirt aside. Sienna waited with silent anticipation as Wes strode towards her, half-naked. "Undo my belt."

"Yes, Sir." Sienna's hands immediately began to work his belt buckle, but he pulled away sharply.

"Call me Daddy." She didn't even blink.

"Yes, Daddy. Sorry, Daddy." A satisfied smile lifted Wes's lips.

"Good girl." He stepped closer to her to allow her to follow his orders. When his cock had been freed, Sienna started to slip it into her mouth. "No. On your back, slut."

"Yes, Daddy." Wes snatched her ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed. He captured her wrists in one hand and used the other to squeeze her smooth, pale throat. His cock was aching to be inside her but he resisted. He needed to hear the words first.

"Tell me what you want, slut."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy." Sienna whispered.

"Yeah I bet that's what you want. You're such a dirty fucking whore." He hissed as he slid slowly inside her. He pulled out and then eased back in, watching the frustration form on Sienna's face. "What's the matter? Isn't this what the little bitch wanted?"

"Harder, Daddy. Faster." Sienna moaned.

"Harder? Faster? God you're such a slut for this dick, aren't you?" Wes half-laughed as he picked up the pace. "You're lucky I feel like giving you what you want today." He pulled out again and then slammed back in and Sienna cried out. Wes brought his hand up from her throat to her mouth, covering her cries. "Shut up, bitch. You asked for this. I don't want to hear another goddamn sound from you."

Sienna was appropriately silent and Wes fucked her pussy harder, watching her tits bounce. Her pussy was hot and tight and soaking wet, and the sight of her getting fucked by him? Fuck it was too much. He dropped his head and sucked one of her pale pink nipples. A tiny whimper escaped her lips and he bit her nipple sharply to reprimand her.

"What did I fucking say? You can't even follow a simple instruction. Turn the fuck over." He withdrew and when she rolled onto her stomach he gave her perky ass a hard smack on each cheek. "Hands and knees." He demanded through gritted teeth. Her pussy was dripping wet and he laughed again. "Look how much you fucking love this. You are a dirty little slut aren't you?" Wes shoved his fingers inside her pussy to coat them with her juices and began to lube up her asshole.

"You know the only thing I love more than fucking a helpless whore's tight little pussy?" he whispered, and Sienna shivered but she didn't answer. It was enough for him. "That's right. Fucking her even-tighter little asshole." And he groaned loudly as his cock entered Sienna's perfect ass. "You can tell me how good it feels. Let me hear you, slut."

"So fucking good, Daddy." Sienna gasped.

"I know it does, because this is the only thing you're good for. You just take dick, don't you? That's it. You're just my fucktoy, my fucking plaything, and I can do whatever I want to you. Can't I?" Sienna couldn't speak, and Wes knew she was getting close.

"Tell me what the fuck you're good for, you worthless cumslut!"

"Taking dick!" Sienna screamed, her body shaking as she came, and Wes lost it.

"Fuck!" he hissed and poured his hot load of cum inside her. Sienna waited until he had finished and then she sat and looked up at him expectantly. "Good girl." He purred. "Come here." She crawled toward him and he grabbed her hair, forcing her head back. "Fuck I want that mouth. Get those lips around my cock." He released her and she slid to the floor and took his cock between her lips.

She wasted no time. Hands behind her back, she sucked his cock so hard he nearly fell over, still a little tired from fucking her incredible ass. He threaded his hands in her hair and held on for dear life as she took him into her throat. She hummed appreciatively and he felt it everywhere. He tried to hold back but he could feel himself losing control.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he panted, and yanked her hair as she swallowed his cum. He pulled back and held his cock carefully so that the rest of his cum would land on her pretty face. "You look so much better like this," he sighed. "Freshly fucked and covered in my cum. What a sight." Sienna laughed and got up from the floor, searching for a towel to clean herself up with. Wes busied himself with getting dressed and when he finished, she was waiting for him by the door, not a hair out of place. She gave him a wide smile.

"Shall we finish our tour?"

- - -

"Mr. Stone likes to talk to all of the newcomers at the end of their trial night. If you'll follow me." She's being so professional for someone who just had my dick in their ass, Wes thought. Sienna led him to a pair of double doors that opened into a wide staircase. He followed her up the stairs and that's when he saw it. Sarafina's door. But why was it up here? Why wasn't it with the others? He waited for Sienna to mention it, but she didn't.

She stopped at a door with the name Alexander Stone on it. She knocked twice.

"Come in." Wes stepped through the door into the biggest office he'd ever seen. Bigger than his, though he hated to admit it. "Thank you, Sienna." Sienna nodded and left, and Wes studied the man that the voice belonged to.

His hair was dark brown and his eyes a bright blue. He was wearing a crisp black suit, but it was halfway off, and it was hard to concentrate on anything except for his cock, which was free and rock hard and thick. A girl was kneeling in front of him on a pillow, but all Wes could see of her was her long raven hair.

"Hello, Mr. Davenport. I trust your night was enjoyable?" Mr. Stone's voice didn't waver as the girl on her knees ran her tongue up his cock.

"Very much so." Wes answered, slightly uncomfortable. It was different when everyone around him was fucking. And it's not like they were trying to have a conversation with him, like Mr. Stone was.

"Wonderful. So, you'll be joining our membership program?"

"I'd like to. What's the cost?" The girl had Mr. Stone's whole dick in her mouth now, and she reached up and began to massage his balls. Mr. Stone snapped his fingers and a guy in the back of the room brought him a folder. Mr. Stone gestured to a table by the door and Wes sat down at it. The girl grabbed her pillow, stood up and turned around. Wes lost his breath.

She was the most beautiful, alluring woman he'd ever seen. Her waves framed her face and he was lost in her wide brown eyes, so dark they were almost black. Her lips were full and thick, shining with gloss that was smeared across her mouth. He ached to hold her perfect bronze tits and suck her hard, dark nipples. Her waist was tiny, but her hips were wide, and he just wanted to take a bite out of her delectable ass. She met his gaze once but quickly looked away.

Mr. Stone brought the folder to the table and his raven-haired beauty followed him. As soon as he sat down, she dropped her pillow in front of him, kneeled on it again and took his dick back into her mouth. Mr. Stone reached down with his free hand to pet her head.

"Such a good girl," he crooned. "Now then, Mr. Davenport. Here is our membership agreement. You'll find the payment details in there as well." Wes took the folder and opened it, but the words blurred in front of his eyes. Nothing mattered right now except the girl across the table. He had to have her.

He took a pen from the cup beside him and began to sign all the paperwork. When he got to the last page, he noticed Mr. Stone's fingers tightening as he gripped the table. His breath came in short gasps and Wes resisted the urge to look under the table and see what the girl was doing. She moaned and her voice was so soft. It completely disarmed him.

Mr. Stone threw his head back and groaned, no doubt filling her mouth with his cum. Wes expected her to get up and leave but she didn't and Mr. Stone said nothing to her, but he continued to pet her head. Wes slid his black AMEX card across the table.

"It's a pleasure to have you join us, Mr. Davenport. Please let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you." The door opened behind them and Wes saw Sienna waiting. When he got up to leave, he noticed that the girl had laid her head on Mr. Stone's lap and was falling asleep. Strange behavior for a sex worker, but Mr. Stone was the one paying for her.

"How did you like Mr. Stone?" Sienna asked as she walked Wes out.

"He was...interesting." Sienna laughed.

"We get that a lot."

"Which girl was that with him? He didn't introduce her."

"That's Sarafina." She told him.

"She's very beautiful."

"Yes. She is Mr. Stone's pride and joy."

"How much for a night with her?" Wes was only half-joking, but Sienna stopped short.

"Mr. Davenport, did you not read the paperwork?"

"Of course I read it." She didn't look like she believed him.

"You are aware, then, that every girl is available for services except for Sarafina." Now Wes froze.

"What? Why?"

"No one ever reads the paperwork." She shook her head. "Sarafina belongs to Mr. Stone. He does not share her or lend her out."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"It doesn't need to make sense. Mr. Stone is the boss. He makes the rules, and we all follow them. Sarafina is off limits to everyone except for him. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." Wes nodded but he knew in his heart he wasn't going to comply with these rules. Why would they wave Sarafina in his face if he couldn't fuck her? That was bullshit. One way or another, he would have her for himself.

Sienna dropped him off at the door he'd entered through. "Have a good night, Mr. Davenport. See you next time."

"Thanks, Sienna." She kissed him goodbye and he could still taste himself on her lips. He heard the click of the door unlocking and he slipped through. The girl at the desk was still there, still engrossed in her magazine.

"Popcorn, Mr. Davenport." She said, without looking up.

"Popcorn?" Was she offering him some? She smiled at her magazine.

"Your password."