Covid 19 - Pete Turned into Charleigh Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your bloody eyes bitch, I want to see your face as this goes in, we've not done any sounding on your little clit have we. Always good to be trying something new isn't it baby girl."

Charleigh could only nod in agreement, even though she was shaking with fear.

She watched as Mistress Red pulled her long floppy foreskin back as far as it would go and held it there. Then she began to rotate the urethral plug into Charleighs piss hole, at first there was some resistance but after a minute or so, something gave and in it went. Charleigh screamed into the gag. Mistress Red ignored her and picked up the head of the cage and connected the central hole in it with the screw thread on the end of the urethral plug and rotated it until the plug was securely screwed in place, from the inside. Escape from this chastity cage would be absolutely impossible, there would be no way to pull out from the back, just as Red intended.

She picked up the locking bars and the internal ring and connected the cage to the rings at the back, trapping Charleigh's ball sack tightly between the two rings in a 1/4 inch gap, ensuring that there was not way whatsoever that Charleigh could get her big balls through the small gap, that would be impossible.

She clicked the lock shut and stood back to admire the cage.

"Well I never Charleigh, I genuinely never thought I'd get any slut to fit in this one, I just thought it would be far too small, but you don't even really fill this, your little clit head looks so sexy in it, although I truly hate that floppy skin of a hood on your clit, that has to go I think, but we'll see. Ohhhh look at how purple your clit is, it looks so pretty."

Charleigh was looking down at her angry purple clit head swelling as much as it could to fill the little cage, she could feel the invasion of the plug as though it went deep inside her. But she loved the look of it, her clit really was small.

Red looked down smiling, she knew that the small penis humiliation would just go on and on with Charleigh, although the idea she'd just had for the first time of having her sissy circumcised excited her still further. In fact she thought with the small surgical jobs she'd done in her vet job and the experience that she'd gained she could probably do it herself, after all how hard could it be to cut a bit of skin away, she could make Charleigh's clit so much prettier and it would help just strip away one more layer of her disintegrating manhood. She chuckled to herself, if she did the operation on Charleigh, that would be one of the most effective was of truly emasculating her sub.

"Ohh that looks so much better, I love it. Now what next." Red really was considering what to do next.

"I think first we have to look at what I'm working with and what our list of jobs is going to be over the next four weeks, so I need you to stand and we may need to strip you a little and get our before shots." As she was talking she was releasing Charleigh from her binds. Then she helped her to stand and unlocked the CUMSLUT collar and dropped that on the bench, then unzipped the neck of the PVC body and began to strip the tight sweaty PVC from Charleigh's body.

It was difficult as the sweat made the body stick to Charleigh's shoulders and back, but after some huffing and puffing Mistress Red got it off. As it slipped to the floor, Charleigh lifted her high heels out one and a time, looking down at her breast inserts which were still clinging to her chest, until she moved a little more and they both fell to the floor. Her persona a Charleigh falling with them, the feelings of guilt, the taste of cum in her mouth and throat and the aroma of fresh cum in her nose, all overwhelming Pete.

Pete no longer felt he was Charleigh, his body stripped of her armor. He looked down at the cockcage, the words of his Mistress in his mind, "The smallest one I could find on the internet" as though this really was the smallest one in the world and if that fitted Pete, then he simply wasn't a man.

Red could see the concern and guilt written on Pete's face and she realized quickly that Charleigh had gone and Pete was back. That was something she needed to sort out quickly.

She knelt down in front of Pete and cradled his cock cage, "Ohh my look at this simply adorable package, when I bought this cage, I thought it would just sit on the shelf as something for me to threaten subs with, I never ever thought I'd get to use it. But that clit of yours fits in easily. Most of the volume is your little, ugly floppy foreskin, now if that was gone, you'd be nowhere near filling this cage. You know I might have to get one specially made, just for you, the longer you are caged, the smaller this useless little thing will get."

Pete was close to tears, as he looked down, saliva dripping from the ball gag onto the floor, still in stockings, his high heels padlocked on and with his cock cage confining him, the urethral plug raping his cock, each movement filling his brain with stimulation, he'd never felt so pathetic. The wig and make up far from perfect after the last 2 hours of exertion, he just wanted to sleep.

Mistress Red had stood him in front of a floor to ceiling mirror on purpose.

"There, there, let's just take a moment, you still look beautiful, but we do need to work on the way you look. First of all today we need to get rid of all your body hair, apart from your brows and lashes, you'll feel so much more feminine for that. We'll need to sort your eyebrows out and I'll thoroughly enjoy doing that and making you look special. I think for while you're here we should glue your inserts in place, then you can wear a bra all the time so that you feel more and more girly."

"But first I want some video of you as you are and some still shots, so it's a little photo shoot, don't worry that you look like a pathetic fat guy playing at dress ups, this is just the starting point, you will look better and better with each passing day, I promise you baby girl."

Pete continued to cry, he really did look pathetic and he knew that, there was no denying it, he looked like one of the guys dressing on fetlife, whose photo's made him shake his head in pity when he looked at them. What did he think he was doing? but holding onto any train of thought was almost impossible with the effects of the poppers and his tiredness

Red knew she needed to move fast and get him back into Charleigh mode, it was as if she was playing a computer game and running out of power for her avatar. She took the photo's getting Pete to pose this way and that, making sure that the plug and cage were visible. She took close ups of the cage, with Pete's glans a deep dark purple, the turgid, impaled head bulging in the cage.

"OK off with the wig now and we'll get rid of body hair first and then we document the necessary changes."